RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Put another way... I will do all I can to uphold civil law ..... however I have a higher law that I must uphold first and foremost. I have not knowingly broken the law although sorely tempted a time or two. Re: [ ] (unknown) I always hold a special contempt for those who prey on the helpless and innocent. Violence I abhor in all cases, but especially when I hear of men (or women) taking advantage of the elderly or children or trusting pets who can't or don't know enough to defend themselves. I am not necessarily against breaking the laws of man as long as it is in defense of a higher law.. -dz- Sharon Zeis wrote: I probably shouldn't admit this but I have kidnappedneglected dogs and found them better homes. I was muchyounger, but I'm not sure if I would still do it. Iwould rather see them put down than neglected orabused. Of course I treat my pets better than a LOT ofpeople treat their kids. Sharon--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:> I am the same I do rescue and you would not> believe the things I have seen. Puppymills> that could get me going for days on end alone with> that. I don't know much about wild animals> not enough to help rescue them but I totally love> what my state has to offer including bears.> I don't see how people can do the things they do and> those that abuse or harm and mutilate animals> often make humans the next step. It drives me crazy> to see the way some people treat their dogs> I have had my share of sleepless nights after> participating in a puppymill bust. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

There is not doubt about that. And if it were not for the fact that I read the book through to the end and we win............ I'd probably get discouraged. Re: [ ] (unknown) I probably shouldn't admit this but I have kidnappedneglected dogs and found them better homes. I was muchyounger, but I'm not sure if I would still do it. Iwould rather see them put down than neglected orabused. Of course I treat my pets better than a LOT ofpeople treat their kids. Sharon--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:> I am the same I do rescue and you would not> believe the things I have seen. Puppymills> that could get me going for days on end alone with> that. I don't know much about wild animals> not enough to help rescue them but I totally love> what my state has to offer including bears.> I don't see how people can do the things they do and> those that abuse or harm and mutilate animals> often make humans the next step. It drives me crazy> to see the way some people treat their dogs> I have had my share of sleepless nights after> participating in a puppymill bust. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

That pretty well nails the difference between cats and dogs, doesn't it! :) -dz-

Sizer wrote:

Saw a great cartoon one time:A woman is feeding her cat and her dog, and thought bubbles show what each is thinking.The dog says to himself: "She feeds me. She must be God!"The cat says to himself: "She feeds me. I must be God!"Have a good 1,

Guest guest

Yes, sometimes it's hard to remember, but his days are numbered. -dz-

WILLIAM A WALTKE wrote:

There is not doubt about that. And if it were not for the fact that I read the book

through to the end and we win............ I'd probably get discouraged.

Re: [ ] (unknown)

I probably shouldn't admit this but I have kidnappedneglected dogs and found them better homes. I was muchyounger, but I'm not sure if I would still do it. Iwould rather see them put down than neglected orabused. Of course I treat my pets better than a LOT ofpeople treat their kids. Sharon--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:> I am the same I do rescue and you would not> believe the things I have seen. Puppymills> that could get me going for days on end alone with> that. I don't know much about wild animals> not enough to help rescue them but I totally love> what my state has to offer including bears.> I don't see how people can do the things they do and> those that abuse or harm and mutilate animals> often make humans the next step. It drives me crazy> to see the way some people treat their dogs> I have had my share of sleepless nights after> participating in a puppymill bust. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

I remember when my son first started doing the dishes. He did them, then without him knowing I did them. -dz-

Jannewilms43@... wrote:

Sharon my daughter does the dishes and the laundry..I know about wrinkled clothes..LOL

Guest guest

This summer I had the kids clean their bathroom. They did pretty good but after 2 months, I took the job back. I gave them the experience but they miss so much. When they ask if they can help me with housework, I usually say no thanks. (I get done a lot faster without help) They've cleaned their rooms all summer. I guess next week I can dig out the dust bunnies. At least they try.

Sharon

imaganeer wrote:

I remember when my son first started doing the dishes. He did them, then without him knowing I did them. -dz- Jannewilms43@... wrote: Sharon my daughter does the dishes and the laundry..I know about wrinkled clothes..LOL

Guest guest

Your right there too especially when you listen to all the news Is it just me or does it seem there is a rise in kidnappings. Re: [ ] (unknown) I probably shouldn't admit this but I have kidnappedneglected dogs and found them better homes. I was muchyounger, but I'm not sure if I would still do it. Iwould rather see them put down than neglected orabused. Of course I treat my pets better than a LOT ofpeople treat their kids. Sharon--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:> I am the same I do rescue and you would not> believe the things I have seen. Puppymills> that could get me going for days on end alone with> that. I don't know much about wild animals> not enough to help rescue them but I totally love> what my state has to offer including bears.> I don't see how people can do the things they do and> those that abuse or harm and mutilate animals> often make humans the next step. It drives me crazy> to see the way some people treat their dogs> I have had my share of sleepless nights after> participating in a puppymill bust. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

I belive his time is near "In my life time". Terry imaganeer wrote:

Yes, sometimes it's hard to remember, but his days are numbered. -dz- WILLIAM A WALTKE wrote:

There is not doubt about that. And if it were not for the fact that I read the book

I probably shouldn't admit this but I have kidnappedneglected dogs and found them better homes. I was muchyounger, but I'm not sure if I would still do it. Iwould rather see them put down than neglected orabused. Of course I treat my pets better than a LOT ofpeople treat their kids. Sharon--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:> I am the same I do rescue and you would not> believe the things I have seen. Puppymills> that could get me going for days on end alone with> that. I don't know much about wild animals> not enough to help rescue them but I totally love> what my state has to offer including bears.> I don't see how people can do the things they do and> those that abuse or harm and mutilate animals> often make humans the next step. It drives me crazy> to see the way some people treat their dogs> I have had my share of sleepless nights after> participating in a puppymill bust. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

I belive his time is near "In my life time".

Terry

imaganeer wrote:

Yes, sometimes it's hard to remember, but his days are numbered. -dz- WILLIAM A WALTKE wrote:

Guest guest

Terry I think more of us feel that way that you know. Re: [ ] (unknown) I probably shouldn't admit this but I have kidnappedneglected dogs and found them better homes. I was muchyounger, but I'm not sure if I would still do it. Iwould rather see them put down than neglected orabused. Of course I treat my pets better than a LOT ofpeople treat their kids. Sharon--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:> I am the same I do rescue and you would not> believe the things I have seen. Puppymills> that could get me going for days on end alone with> that. I don't know much about wild animals> not enough to help rescue them but I totally love> what my state has to offer including bears.> I don't see how people can do the things they do and> those that abuse or harm and mutilate animals> often make humans the next step. It drives me crazy> to see the way some people treat their dogs> I have had my share of sleepless nights after> participating in a puppymill bust. __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Sharon I am feeling better but seem to get tired fast..Think it has anything to do with my age too?? LOL..Yes we are getting lots of rain but thankgoodness no flodding where we are..Houston sure is getting it's share and also where my hubby is from..Beaumont..Heard there is 5 1/2 inches there..We are lucky but it sure is dreary then with the hubby home 24/7 too I' m about nuts now..It's time he goes to work so I can have my house back!! LOL...Well keep the boat paddles close and keep your head above water freind...

Guest guest

It¹s so good to hear from you Pamela. I hope you feel better very soon!

Love,

On 8/15/02 6:44 PM, " pamelamo@... " <pamelamo@...> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,

> I wanted to share some good news with all of you. I finally got my

> splints off after 11 weeks. The x-rays showed " significant healing "

> although the breaks are not completely healed. My knees are a lot less

> painful so I hope I can get them moving again soon.

> Hello to everyone, I enjoy reading all your posts even though I don't

> have the energy to answer very often. I AM the old lady of the group at

> 54.

> Love,

> Pamela

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hey Jan! How are you feeling today? Are you getting rain? It's flooding over here.

Sharon

Jannewilms43@... wrote:

I know about the left overs on the dishes too!!!!!

Guest guest

It's definitely NOT our age. It's the kids, husband, and or heat but not our age.

Sharon

Jannewilms43@... wrote:

Sharon I am feeling better but seem to get tired fast..Think it has anything to do with my age too?? LOL..Yes we are getting lots of rain but thankgoodness no flodding where we are..Houston sure is getting it's share and also where my hubby is from..Beaumont..Heard there is 5 1/2 inches there..We are lucky but it sure is dreary then with the hubby home 24/7 too I' m about nuts now..It's time he goes to work so I can have my house back!! LOL...Well keep the boat paddles close and keep your head above water freind...

Guest guest

If you all have more rain then you need, send it to the west to the not so great southwest. We are bone dry we are in our 7th year of very little rain fall less then half our normal rain fall. And normal is only 7 inches a year.

Terry

Guest guest

Jan I know your going to tell me that its okay. But from my understanding your state is one of the hardest hit with the West Nile Virus and that those who may have other compromising health issues are at the greatest risk of it being really dangerous. So..... between the Dragon and your surgeries so far this year. Well to tell you true I am pacing back in forth in the back row mad as the hatter. So be careful .... extra careful, for me . Fluffy...... Re: [ ] (unknown) Sharon I am feeling better but seem to get tired fast..Think it has anything to do with my age too?? LOL..Yes we are getting lots of rain but thankgoodness no flodding where we are..Houston sure is getting it's share and also where my hubby is from..Beaumont..Heard there is 5 1/2 inches there..We are lucky but it sure is dreary then with the hubby home 24/7 too I' m about nuts now..It's time he goes to work so I can have my house back!! LOL...Well keep the boat paddles close and keep your head above water freind...

Guest guest

I have started them, and thought they were doing good things, but my daughter

was also on meds which were a nightmare. So I stopped everything until I

could figure out what was what. I have just started her back on them and it

seems to be helping. Her coloring is better and she seems to be slowing down

on the overeating.

Guest guest

please excuse the last email ... I have no idea but I wrote to you saying

... instead of for your first name.... Where are you from ???

Guest guest

I'll send you some rain Terry, but you have to take

the fire ants and mosquitos that carry West Nile virus

with it.

Sharon

--- Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

>

> If you all have more rain then you need, send it

> to the west to the not so great southwest. We are

> bone dry we are in our 7th year of very little rain

> fall less then half our normal rain fall. And normal

> is only 7 inches a year.

>

> Terry

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

>

Guest guest

We are so in need for rain here in the southwest, I would take the fire ants & mosquitos. If we got rain.

Terry

Sharon Zeis wrote:

I'll send you some rain Terry, but you have to takethe fire ants and mosquitos that carry West Nile viruswith it. Sharon--- Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:> > If you all have more rain then you need, send it> to the west to the not so great southwest. We are> bone dry we are in our 7th year of very little rain> fall less then half our normal rain fall. And normal> is only 7 inches a year.> > Terry> > > > --------------------------------->