RemedySpot.com

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

That's about like me and my Packers. I don't get to go too often. But to take my son, it costs me $100 just to go. In some ways you see the game better on TV, but the excitement of the crowd, plus the ability to see the whole plays develop (not just what the camera caught), makes it worthwhile. I wouldn't go to every game even if I could. (can't afford it) -dz-

Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

Dz, November to Feburary when NASCAR is off, I go through withdraws. I can't afford to go to the race's anymore " I can go see the grandkids back in the midwest or go to the track". I might love my NASCAR, but I LOVE my grandkids. IBesides I can see my NASCAR on TV. I can't see my Grandkids on TV. Terry imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote: I'm thinking I'd like to take my son to a big race.The Milwaukee Mile has a few good races. I used to gofairly often, but I haven't really followed it muchfor quite a while. -dz---- Jannewilms42@... wrote:> I'd like to make it to a race at least just once..I> really think I'd like > it..Just the sound is awesome...I get mad if when> gettin ready to watch one I > miss the National Anthem and then the "Gentlemen> Start Your Engines"..Just > isn't the same if I miss all that..LOL..My hubby> gets goosebumps when they > say that!!> __________________________________________________

Guest guest

I'd try that, but a life of celibacy just doesn't sound that great to me... :) -dz-

I got this at work last night & thought you all might enjoy it.

One evening last week, my wife & I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up. But she eventually says, "I don't feel like it", I just want you to hold me. I said, "WHAT??" Su she says the words that every husband on the planet dreads. She explains that I must not be in tune with her emotional needs as a woman. I thanking, What was her first clue? I finally realize that nothing is going to happen that night, so I went to sleep.

That very next day, we went shopping at a big department store. I walked around while she tried on these three very exoensive outfits> She couldn't decide whice one to take, so I told her to take all three of them. She then tells me, that she wants shoes for each outfit worth $200 each, to which I say OK. Then we go to the Jewelry Dept, where she gets a set of diamond earrings.

Let me tell you she is so excited, she must think that I was one wave short of a shipwreck. But I don't think she cared. I think she was testing me when she asked for a tennis bracelet because she doesn't even plat tennis. I threw her for a loop when I told her that it was OK.

She was almost ually excited from all of this and you should have seen her face when she said "I'm ready to go, lets go to the cash register".

I could hardly contain myself when I blutted out "No, honeu. I don't feel like buying all of this stuff now".

You should have seen her face. It went competely blank. I then said, "Really honey! I just want you to Hold this stuff for a while.

Just then when she had this look like she was going to kill me. I said "You must not be in tune with my financial needs as a man".

I figure that I should be again sometime next year.

I hhope you all got a laugh out of this

Terry

Guest guest

My dr gave me wellbutrin for an antidepressent, which has the additional effect of being somewhat of a stimulant (at least it seemed to have that effect). So how was it being a PK? Our preacher doesn't seem all that different from the rest of us. I notice that he keeps his sermons a little bit shorter on the Sundays the Packers are playing.. :) -dz-

WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

I wish there was something they could give you to help you so you didn't feel so wiped out. I used to have breakfast lunch and dinner all of it at the pastors house. he he he did I ever tell you I was a P.K. Preachers kid. LOL

[ ] (unknown)

I'm going to try once again, four posting that I sent out yesterday came back today as undeliverable, I had no messages last night, I had thee postings from Friday five from yesterday & 1 from this morning, today when I logged on. I had my 9th shot Friday night didn't feel bad yesterday morning but by mid afternoon started feeling wiped out. Still feeling wiped this morning so I'm sending & Susy & Mom to church without me. We were suppose to go to our pastor's house for dinner after church. So I guess Susy & mom will go without me also, maybe they'll bring me some lefyovers home. I hope & pray that things are going well with all of you.

Terry

Guest guest

If I only knew what you were talking about. Between 's message sequencing, where I get the answer before I see the question, my short term memory, and your replies with no reference to the original message, I'm wandering in the dark.. :) -dz-

Jannewilms42@... wrote: Well maybe you could do that but it wouldn't be fair dz...

Guest guest

LOL Re: [ ] (unknown) He walks in the classroom cool and slow..Who calls the English teacher Daddio...Charlie Brown.WHY'S EVERYBODY ALWAYS PICKIN' ON ME? :) -dz---- Jannewilms42@... wrote:> Arlene dz is always best to start with..LOL> __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Our oldest sons bday is on the 25th.... It is a shock to realize hey how can that be...... LOL Re: [ ] (unknown) I know my mom was upset when I turned 40, she said"how can I go on tellin I'm 39, when my son is now40?" -dz---- Jannewilms42@... wrote:> I always say I'm not getting older my kids are just> growing up is all....> __________________________________________________

Guest guest

THUD! LOL [ ] (unknown)> > Where is everyone today. I had my 9th shot last> night with out any bad side affects. Feeling good> today. After over doing it last weekend I plan on> kicking back this weekend.> Terry> > > > >

Guest guest

Your right Jan, Sterlin won, Dale Jr was 4th & is 10th in points. Jeff is 6th in points

Terry

Jannewilms42@... wrote: OOPs it was Sterlin MArlin that came in first right?? It was a rough day for me yesterday so I got a little confused with the race..Dale Jr. did come in 4th though..I do remember that..He is 10th in points so far..

Guest guest

Considering my age. My dad was a pastor right through the Beaver Cleaver years right on into the 60's of course. He preferred the smaller little towns and churches and would take 2 of those. Small town preachers kid. Blessing or Curse? My brother and I had to be perfect representations our whole lives. Everything we did or did not do or achieve was under the microscope. The curfews had to be earlier.. It wasn't to bad till those last 2 years of High School. Talk about temptation to finally rebel. But I didn't..... --- Original Message ----- From: imaganeer Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 6:29 AM Subject: Re: [ ] (unknown) My dr gave me wellbutrin for an antidepressent, which has the additional effect of being somewhat of a stimulant (at least it seemed to have that effect). So how was it being a PK? Our preacher doesn't seem all that different from the rest of us. I notice that he keeps his sermons a little bit shorter on the Sundays the Packers are playing.. :) -dz- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote: I wish there was something they could give you to help you so you didn't feel so wiped out. I used to have breakfast lunch and dinner all of it at the pastors house. he he he did I ever tell you I was a P.K. Preachers kid. LOL [ ] (unknown) I'm going to try once again, four posting that I sent out yesterday came back today as undeliverable, I had no messages last night, I had thee postings from Friday five from yesterday & 1 from this morning, today when I logged on. I had my 9th shot Friday night didn't feel bad yesterday morning but by mid afternoon started feeling wiped out. Still feeling wiped this morning so I'm sending & Susy & Mom to church without me. We were suppose to go to our pastor's house for dinner after church. So I guess Susy & mom will go without me also, maybe they'll bring me some lefyovers home. I hope & pray that things are going well with all of you. Terry

Guest guest

Dz you are showing your age my friend.

Terry

imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote: He walks in the classroom cool and slow..Who calls the English teacher Daddio...Charlie Brown.WHY'S EVERYBODY ALWAYS PICKIN' ON ME? :) -dz---- Jannewilms42@... wrote:> Arlene dz is always best to start with..LOL> __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Dz, from what I have seen so far. I thank I will try to avoid ticking Jan off.

Terry

imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote:

I think Jan likes the intimidation factor... Of course we know she is as sweet as can be, but we haven't ticked her off yet!!! :) -dz- Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

I would call it sassy, it sounds niser the a mouth from hell . Terry Jannewilms42@... wrote: I've been told I have a mouth startight from hell..Does that count as sassy??

Guest guest

Dz, I know what you mean about the excitement of the crowd. Plus at the Race track. Walking in there smelling the burnet rubber & excess gas give's me a high. I do get a better view on TV pluss instant replay. But If I could afford to go to a few races & see my grandkids I would.

Terry

That's about like me and my Packers. I don't get to go too often. But to take my son, it costs me $100 just to go. In some ways you see the game better on TV, but the excitement of the crowd, plus the ability to see the whole plays develop (not just what the camera caught), makes it worthwhile. I wouldn't go to every game even if I could. (can't afford it) -dz- Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

Dz, November to Feburary when NASCAR is off, I go through withdraws. I can't afford to go to the race's anymore " I can go see the grandkids back in the midwest or go to the track". I might love my NASCAR, but I LOVE my grandkids. IBesides I can see my NASCAR on TV. I can't see my Grandkids on TV. Terry imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote: I'm thinking I'd like to take my son to a big race.The Milwaukee Mile has a few good races. I used to gofairly often, but I haven't really followed it muchfor quite a while. -dz---- Jannewilms42@... wrote:> I'd like to make it to a race at least just once..I> really think I'd like > it..Just the sound is awesome...I get mad if when> gettin ready to watch one I > miss the National Anthem and then the "Gentlemen> Start Your Engines"..Just > isn't the same if I miss all that..LOL..My hubby> gets goosebumps when they > say that!!> __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Dz your showing your age again.

Terry

Ok, I'm backing Parnelli . Jannewilms42@... wrote: Well dz you get in on this race talk with Terry and I then...

Guest guest

Dz, I remember My Mom talking with my Grandmother shortly after my 40th birthday, how old she felt having a son who is 40. My grandmother said, try having a Grandson who is 40. I guess it all depends were your at. My Mom's brother, not by chose started a 2nd family at 55. He's now 65. So I now have a granddaughter that just turned 9 & a set of twin cousins that are 10. My Uncle wasn't a young man when he had his first two kids, they are 32 & 30.

Terry

imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote: I know my mom was upset when I turned 40, she said"how can I go on tellin I'm 39, when my son is now40?" -dz---- Jannewilms42@... wrote:> I always say I'm not getting older my kids are just> growing up is all....> __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Yeah, I guess. Then again the fact that you know that is telling also.. :) -dz-

Dz you are showing your age my friend. Terry imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote: He walks in the classroom cool and slow..Who calls the English teacher Daddio...Charlie Brown.WHY'S EVERYBODY ALWAYS PICKIN' ON ME? :) -dz---- Jannewilms42@... wrote:> Arlene dz is always best to start with..LOL> __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Sure hope that wasn't my brother... he rebelled a little. LOL Re: [ ] (unknown) I know your Father is proud ..Remember the song "Son of a Preacher Man"? I knew one of those and he did not set a good example trust me..LOL

Guest guest

Like I have said in the past to you Tim....You are inspiration with all of

your energy. I am so anemic that the doctor finally cut my dosage done on

the rebetol. What is really strange, I am in my 19th week....Peg-intron

treatment. I give myself my shots on Friday Night....Hoping that by monday I

will be this ball of energy and running to work....ha!a!

The last three weeks (see no one has been around to talk to in awhile) I

seem to get deathly ill from the shot...aprox 12 hours afterwards. I had

the dry heaves so bad this past saturday I really wanted to call

911...but I also did not want to feel like a wuss!!!! I remember them

tellin me on my first shot, that this would be the worse. My nurse said they

call it the tain wreck. Well if that was the train wreck......I just went

thru the avalanche.....I'm still buried, but I managed to find a breathing

hole.

What Gives,

Terri

---- Original Message -----

<Hepatitis C >

Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 2:48 AM

Subject: (unknown)

> Hi Group. I have healed from the gall bladder surgery and have had no

> more pain or any odd sensations from my lower right quadrant in a

> couple of weeks. The peg has turned out to be the easiest treatment

> yet. Hope it works. Been workin hard and racing dirtbikes. Life is

> good. Life goes on and PRAYER WORKS. Tim

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Yes that is so true the expectations upon us in restrospect were extremely high. Right again as well we were no different than other kids at all.. But we just were not allowed to be like other kids. I turned into a major people pleaser. LOL The alternatives would have been much more fun I am sure. LOL karen [ ] (unknown) , You & Susy have one more thing in coman. Your both PK's. But she was always pushing the edge. Seeing just how far she could go. She was & I guess still is the baby "late life surprise for Mom & Dad "opps". There is 13 years difference between Susy & her oldest brother. Susy's sister told her when she was in her late teens, that of all of the examples that she & their brothers set for her. She picked all of the bad ones. All of the bad things each of her siblings did she did all of them. Susy said that PK's were no differant then other kids, just more was exspected out of them because they were PK's. Terry

Guest guest

Hi Tim, life sounds great for you too.I do shot 10 tonight, I run 7 miles this morning, 3 more after my shot tonight, 7 more before work tomorrow, go operate a train all day. I have had no sides, Praise God ! keep active and am very happy that your gall bladder operation was a success. Best of Luck! Bill Health

>From: "timvv50"

>Reply-Hepatitis C >Hepatitis C >Subject: (unknown) >Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 04:48:04 -0000 > >Hi Group. I have healed from the gall bladder surgery and have had no >more pain or any odd sensations from my lower right quadrant in a >couple of weeks. The peg has turned out to be the easiest treatment >yet. Hope it works. Been workin hard and racing dirtbikes. Life is >good. Life goes on and PRAYER WORKS. Tim > Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click Here

Guest guest

yes

(unknown)

Hello anyone?

I have not received any email from this group in several days...I'm

wondering what happened. Is this getting through?

Sigh....

Guest guest

Thanks Jen

Your supportand every-one elseshas made a big

difference in my day. It has been horrific. I look

forward to feeling better. Its nice to know that

others have gone thru it already and are doing fine

now.

Larry

Guest guest

Hey maybe things are getting back to normal..I was feeling lost..I don't know what's up with our messages but I didn't have any either..Glad to see you on..

Guest guest

Diane I am praying for you and your family...Get in touch when you can and remember your health is at risk too right now so please take care of your self..I remember when you went through this last year...It was very hard on you..Please take care..

Guest guest

Yeah, they sure are getting expensive. I remember when I was a kid we used to go for next to nothing to see the races. Milwaukee doesn't have any major events, I see they've got the GNC Live Well 250 in June. I may see if I can take my son to see that.

-dz-

Dz, I know what you mean about the excitement of the crowd. Plus at the Race track. Walking in there smelling the burnet rubber & excess gas give's me a high. I do get a better view on TV pluss instant replay. But If I could afford to go to a few races & see my grandkids I would. Terry imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote:

That's about like me and my Packers. I don't get to go too often. But to take my son, it costs me $100 just to go. In some ways you see the game better on TV, but the excitement of the crowd, plus the ability to see the whole plays develop (not just what the camera caught), makes it worthwhile. I wouldn't go to every game even if I could. (can't afford it) -dz-