Guest guest

First of all are you taking any medication? There are allot of them

that can do this so that is a good place to begin to look. Esp

thyroid meds can cause this. Also look at your diet, do you drink

allot of caffiene, coffee or soda pop are big time offenders. And

then also are you stressed out? Are you anxious? Anxiety can cause

these things to happen as well.

Those are a good starting point. Write and let us know more, and if

your able to answer the above questions that would be helpful too.

hugs

In , gibbense@a... wrote:

> Dear Patty,

>

> I am hoping that maybe you or someone in the group can give me some

advise.

> I keep getting really bad heart palpitations they are worse a week

before my

> period is due, they are getting so bad that I feel I am going to

faint with

> them and they make my heart pound for a while after. I have had

every test going

> that shows I have irregularities but they do not need treatment.

They are

> often made worse if I bend over.

> Any help would be appreciated.

>

> Sue.

Guest guest

How is your thyroid? Have you had it checked? Often times thyroid

problems can lead to heart palpitations and anxiety. THe implants did

cause me to get allot of anxiety issues too, I had to finally get a

prescription to help me out as I was so wound up it was Horrible and

affecting all aspects of my life. Anyhow, I am not sure what exactly

a coffee enema would do in regard to heart palpitations. Personally i

don't do enemas. I just happen to feel that putting something into

your rear end is not a good idea, esp on a regular basis i have taken

care of patients that could not even have a bowel movement without an

enema anymore, but again those are older folks. I am sure they

probably have helped allot of people too, so i guess that part is up

to you it is totally a personal decision. If you try it let us know

if it works or does anything to help ya out.

Sorry that I cannot be of more help to you. There is always the

chance that it is just all stress related and once the implants are

gone things will settle down and your heart will too. I am trying to

recall your situation, please let me know more, like when is your

explant, how long have you had them in, what kind etc etc.

Hang in there, it does get much much better!

lots of prayers and hugs to ya

> Thank you for your reply,

> I have not had any caffine for over a year, I only drink water.

> Yes I am stressed but this seems to be another symptom of silicone

as I never

> had panic attacks or anything before.I am not on any pain meds or

medication

> of any kind I cannot take anything as I react so very badly.

> I always get these palpitations about 1 week before my period is

due, some

> are worse than others, they frighten the life out of me, I always

wonder if my

> numbers up.

>

> Any suggestions would be really helpful, Patty has said to try the

coffee

> enema which I will do , I just worry if I will tolerate it, there

are so many

> foods that make me violently ill such as pineapple, milk,

strawberries, and lots

> more.

> I think I maybe a really odd case!.

>

> Thank you again

> Sue.

Guest guest

---

Dear sue

Hi. I wanted to let you know that when I got sick 2 years ago, one

of my first symptoms was to start having alot of palpatations. And

a fast heartrate. I went and had a 24 ekg and it showed that my

heart rate was up to 140 beats per minute just walking around the

mall!. I had almost 400 skipped heart beats in 24 hours. It seemed

llike every 8 beats skipped. I hated it and it made me feel out of

breath if I tried to do anything. I quit my job because of it.

Well, I had other symptoms and became convinced alot of them were

scleroderma like. I went to a holistic doc in chicago who thought I

had lyme. The tests were inconclusive. I had already researched

the antibiotic protocol and found it could help scleroderma, lupus,

fms lyme and more. I asked her to prescribe doxycycline and

clindamycin. Well, As soon as I started the clindamycin some really

wierd things started happening. I hurt everywhere really bad all

nite long but the next day i noticed some positve changes. Within

several weeks of starting the antibiotics, my heart settled way

down. This was after six straight months of it acting up. As I

have continues the antibiotic, my heart has acted up when ever I

increased the dose or took something that kills yeast. So

apparently it only acts up now when I am herxing (a reaction due to

die off of organisms such as bacteria, yeast, virus etc). So it is

possible this symptom is related to candida infection, or mycoplasma

or other organism. What are your other symptoms? How long have you

had the palpations? Do you still have your implants?

Also, be careful if you decide to do the coffee enemas. I react

strongly to everything and the coffee enema produced an unexpected

reaction in me. I think they are very detoxifying---I just have

strong reactions to detoxification and have to take everything

extremely slowly. Do you have fibromyalgia by any chance? Let me

know. Also coenzyme Q 10 is supposed to be very good for heart

irregularities. Take care

God's blessings,

kathy

> Thank you Patty for your advise.

> I am going to ask my doctor to send me for a second opinion on my

heart tests.

> I will also try the coffee enema if I can find some where that do

it.

> Thanks again

> Sue.

Guest guest

, and Terri,

I know what that feels like, and it has happened to all of us. I never dwell on it ,as so many girls are probably jumping in on the site to retrieve messages in our hurried lives, and going on to others. Its so hard to pick and choose which to respond to sometimes, when you havent been on the computer in three days and have 110 messages! Then your kids are hangin on you, and your husbands shouting" Are on on that computer? Where's the flashlight? Are we out of milk? "

I am just going through all of mine since I think Fri-, and have been very tired and busy. There was an accident on Sat here (in Illinois) where three young kids were killed in a car accident on 57 by a drunk driver driving into traffic right at them. Well, one is barely surviving Matt, please pray for him..... and the other 3 are dead. Those kids are aquantences to me, and only because they are my best friend 's cousins. (whom she is very close to, it is a small family) So it has been a very hard weekend, lots of phone calls and support-and I couldn't post on anything until tonight at 11:30 at night.

I think that it has to be remembered that a lot is going on sometimes at the wrong time, when one of our sisters need us most! Its so wrong, but happens. Nothing personal, I'm sure.

People responded so well to that I couldn’t say a better word. But ill try:

you cant stop what she has done, it is out of your control. I know its hard, but know that at least she will be blessed in a sense. She has you, to help her heal and pull her through when/if she is ill. I only wish I had someone to help me through it that was there, and family-close by. The damage is done, but she does have you- So have faith in that truth. She will see the light, and have you to guide her in the right direction with all your knowledge when it happens. At least she has that. Take Care, ---

Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 12:46 AM

Subject:

,I understand the frustration of people not repsonding to an email that you sent. I have been frustrated with the samething lately because I notice the same people that never respond to any of my emails are the same people that email with everything else. It just sometimes adds to the "I am having a bad day" to "Nobody is responding to me and NOW, I AM REALLY HAVING A BAD DAY". I guess that most people feel more comfortable responding to emails that are health related but sometimes for me, it would be nice if we touched on other things that our "implant nightmare" affected in our lives but when you don't get a response by emailing an emotional issue not a physical issue or other things that don't deal with the physical side,well, it just makes you feel even more emotional. I just got back into town and wanted to respond to you because I could feel your pain and it is OK to feel the way you do. When I tell some people what my implants did to me I can see in their eyes that they are thinking there is no way that my implants did all that but when it is your sister, well, you just got to remember she is your blood and you tried to help her by warning her of the dangers of implants. I know a part of you probably feels like she didn't believe what you went thru and really hurts because she is your sister. You know and I know, it is only a matter of time for her to "know exactly what you went thru" and my advice is to express the pain and anger of her being alittle ignorant right now, to your best friends, website, and husband, and then remember she is family and family is the only forever thing we all have, and know that you will be the one that she will depend on to help her pick herself up when she goes thru what you went thru. I think that most women that are like your sister that were told all these things about the dangers of implants and they chose not to listen, have an even harder time dealing with what is now affecting them that we have already gone thru because not only were they denying it would happen to them but ignoring that from people that love them and like you, have been thru it, just for the pure fact of looking alittle better. Trust me, when she realizes that, SHE WILL NEED YOU and as sad as it is, that is when she will be able to relate to everything you told her about implants and what you tried to shield her from. For some people, in general, that is just the way they are until it happens to them. Plus, for your sister she will have to deal with the fact of not listening to you and she will feel very ashamed of herself for that. That ashamed feeling alone will tell her she treated you bad and hurt you than anything you said to her now or before, or by not having a relationship with her because of all of this. Implants brought us all pain but they are just NOT WORTH bringing extra pain to our lives and even though it is hard to ignore, just ignore her "ignorance and denial of implants" and absorb all the good things she knows and has to say that has nothing to do with implants.That is my advice and I hope it made you feel alittle better!Teri

Guest guest

Dear Kathy, thanks so much for your reply.

I have had my implants removed some years ago, I really dont like to say too much as I dont want to worry the other ladies, I think I am a pretty extreme case.I do have fibro and many other symptoms.I tried the candida diet for a year but lost so much weight, I went down to nearly under seven stone and felt terrible so I eat normally now, well what I dont react too.I have had my thyroid checked loads of times but it always comes back normal although I suffer with the symptoms of low thyroid.

I live in England we are a long way behind America with our doctors, I cannot get to see a doctor for candida as we have none, can you believe that.

My own dr thinks I have problems with my mental state as nothing shows up, the only thing that ever has is carpal tunnel in my wrist, so its difficult to be taken seriously.I have told my dr that I react to everything and she just looks at me like are you mad, I had a really bad reaction to antibiotics just one tablet, she told me it was impossible because I have had them loads of times but that was in the early days.

My dr will refer me to whoever I want but because everything comes back normal this just reinforces to her that I am mad or depressed.

Over here its not like America you cannot just change dr, you have to see the dr in your area so I am pretty stuck.

Thanks again.

Sue.

Guest guest

Sue, I am so sorry for your problems with the medical care you have in England. Makes me realize how blessed I am realy am, and to look towards the fortunes I do have. We all do in different areas. Keep in touch, and sending blessings your way. (Did you feel them?)

>From: gibbense@... >Reply- > >Subject: Re: >Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 16:45:51 EST > >Dear Kathy, thanks so much for your reply. >I have had my implants removed some years ago, I really dont like to say too >much as I dont want to worry the other ladies, I think I am a pretty extreme >case.I do have fibro and many other symptoms.I tried the candida diet for a >year but lost so much weight, I went down to nearly under seven stone and felt >terrible so I eat normally now, well what I dont react too.I have had my thyroid >checked loads of times but it always comes back normal although I suffer with >the symptoms of low thyroid. >I live in England we are a long way behind America with our doctors, I cannot >get to see a doctor for candida as we have none, can you believe that. >My own dr thinks I have problems with my mental state as nothing shows up, >the only thing that ever has is carpal tunnel in my wrist, so its difficult to >be taken seriously.I have told my dr that I react to everything and she just >looks at me like are you mad, I had a really bad reaction to antibiotics just >one tablet, she told me it was impossible because I have had them loads of times >but that was in the early days. >My dr will refer me to whoever I want but because everything comes back >normal this just reinforces to her that I am mad or depressed. >Over here its not like America you cannot just change dr, you have to see the >dr in your area so I am pretty stuck. >Thanks again. >Sue. Great deals on high-speed Internet access as low as $26.95.* * Prices may vary by service area.

Guest guest

Dear Rogene, lovely to hear from you, I am not sure if we have those kind of drs but I am seeing my osteopath tomorrow I will ask him, he is great.

Hope you and the family are well.

Love Sue.x

Guest guest

Well, together, we're covering alot of ground! Everyone here has a little bit to offer, but you've got a great testimony with all the improved blood work and especially documented with Dr. Mercola and him backing you up all the way. And I am very excited about your project with Dr. Mercola! I can't wait to see it! That would be so awesome to have it go out in his newsletter that reaches millions!

Patty

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 8:41 AM

Subject: Re: Oil of Oregano: how much to use , it burnt my mouth is that normal?

Patty ,who are you kidding? Thats what I think of your diet tips, and research ! Love

>From: "Dave & Patty" >Reply- >>Subject: Re: >Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 08:04:02 -0800 > >You've got some awesome testimonies on healing ! >

Guest guest

Thanks for the E-mail, you sound so happy! I would love to have another baby someday. The thought of Quinn being an only child seems so sad. Right now I couldn't care for a baby, but hopefully things will change.

The thing that I admire about you is that you are so great about keeping up with all these detox programs. I keep thinking that I'm not getting better because I am not good about taking supplements and staying on a good diet. I must have a candida problem because only sweet foods sound good to me. Also, being a non-meat eater, I love carbs! Pasta and breads are a big part of my diet. I need to make a major change, I just wish that I could control these sugar cravings. I hope that I can get some of your strong will to get better.

Your son sounds adorable! Aren't we lucky to have them? I've heard that potty training is a real pain. We have a potty video that is hilarious! There is a song called "She's a super dooper pooper!" My Dr. said not even to worry about it until he's 3. That is in Sept. He's been saying more words and the terrible 2's temper problems sometimes drives me to tears. I feel like I'm not strong enough to handle the tantrums sometimes. Luckily, my husband works at night so he is around. Quinn brings me so much happiness though. I honestly don't think that I would be here if it weren't for him. He makes me feel like I'm the most special person in the world. I know that you know what I mean. I hope that you get pregnant right away, it's no fun waiting!

Will you tell me some of the supplements that you used after your explant? If you could call me sometime, I would love it. I could really use the help-My # is 702-361-6442. If you call me with your # , I will call you right back. You and Patty are like role models to me because you both worked so hard to get better-I just feel like I'm tired and lazy!

Love you!!! Daryl

Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 8:06 AM

Subject: Daryl

Daryl ,on to good topics- like motherhood! how is your two year old son? I know when we have tlaked that was one thing we had in common, was our little guys....My Tyler is 3 1/2 now, I cant believe it! He's in pre school prep, two days a week (so I can go to curves and to socialize him) and is almost potty trined. Stays dry all day in underwear, goes pee pee all the time on the potty, as for the other topic, oh! It is such a pain in the butt. He does not want to push on the potty, or sit there for that matter. No matter how many potty books, stickers, or treats, rewards too... I have tried everything, and am now just letting it go, and allowing him to choose when he wants to do it on the potty. The minute I put his pull ups on at night with his pj's, he goes poo poo in them! So a few times, I didnt put them on him, and you know what he did? Held it - ot so contipated, once he held it for 4 days! Dont want to start that cycle... forget that! Hows your little one? I swear Tyler is so smart, I think he knows what I am up to, and will do anything to get around it !

How is your little guy? Talking I bet alot. Tyler wont shut up!The other day I hugged him in bed, I call them Big Bear hugs, and as I squeeze him I lit out a bear noise, then he gives me a little bear noise. We call them bear hugs. We as I walked out of room, and said goodnight, he looked at me and said" Mommy, you not a bear anymore. Your a mommy," It was so funny, he was telling me, no silly you arent a bear, but a person! I said "I know Tyler, we do it for fun" And he just looked at me like I was nuts.Can you believe it? Broke my heart, he is starting to think without me!

I want to have another baby this year, just straightening up my thyroid and all, right now. I figure this summer, God willing, if He wants me to. How have you been feeling/Darly, I gotta tall you, a year after explant is so much better than even 6 months. The diet (no sugar/low or no carb) def helps to clean things up . I hope you are feeling better, and hang in there, it takes time, esp for us who had them so long. I also noticed, that the ones like you and me that had implants, then had a baby, its like a double whammy on our bodies, and it takes us longer to heal. We have alot more to address. If you ever want to chat, feel free to email or call me. I think about you and your little guy alot. Love you,

>From: "Daryl " >Reply- >>Subject: Re: Thanks Fiona >Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:30:40 -0800 > > Thanks for the advice, I have a big box full of vitamins and supplements that I need to start taking. I'm on Duragesic patches and oxycotin for pain and would love to get off of it. > >Have you ever heard of any natural supplements to help pain (I already go to a warm arthritis pool 3 times a week) >I wish that there was a magic pill just to make all the aching pain go away!!! I'm trying to keep up with all the E-mails so that I can get to know everyone again-I have a 2 yr. old who is always clinging to me. >Thanks again!! Daryl > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Fiona Parkinson > > Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 10:03 PM > Subject: Re: Hi-I'm back!!! > > > Hi ! > > Try taking L-Glutamine, an amino acid which helps keep up serotonin levels > in the brain, we give it to people who are addicted to anything ranging from > cocaine to sugar and carbs....if you are really craving sugar around 5pm, > open up a capsule and melt the powder under your tongue for a quick fix. > It's a natural supplement, can do no harm. Sounds like you might be fighting > candida ? > > Fiona > ----- Original Message ----- > From: daryljean35 > > Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 9:23 PM > Subject: Hi-I'm back!!! > > > > I haven't been on the group in a few months because we moved and I > > just couldn't get organized enough to figure out how to get back on! > > > > Patty came over to my house and helped me, so here I am! > > I have had terrible health problems for 4 years, abdominal pain, all > > over muscle pain, fatigue, and depression. I can't believe that this > > is my life. I was explanted 9 months ago, after I found Patty on the > > internet and she came over to my house to talk to me. I was thrilled > > to find women with my same problems! For 3 yrs. I went from Dr. to > > Dr. with them telling me that my implants were not the problem. They > > say that I have fibromyalgia and I should just accept it.I have been > > taking heavy pain meds. for 4 yrs. and most of it doesn't help me > > anymore. I feel like I've been hit by a car the way my muscles ache > > all over! I'm 36, but I feel like I'm 96. > > > > Anyway, I'm glad that they are out, but I am still in pain. I haven't > > been doing any detoxing like I should be. I suppose that I was hoping > > that I would just go back to my old self after my explant. I need to > > change my diet and find some other ways to detox. I have these awful > > sugar cravings and I know that sugar is probably making me feel worse. > > > > I had saline implants for 13 yrs. and I am so mad at myself for > > getting them-I wish that I could turn back time. I am married with a > > 2 yr. old son and my husband is very frustrated with my health > > problems. This is not what we hoped for in our life together. > > > > > > Rogene came to Las Vegas and met with us and she has so many great > > suggestions, I just need to start doing some of them! > > Have any of you been detoxing with any luck?? I'd love to have some > > advice! I know that most of you don't know me, but I'd like to get > > back to supporting each other-Love, Daryl > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Hey Darly, your son sounds cute too. And good adivse on waiting till he's 3 for potty training. 14 KGold advise! Kudo's to that doc. I will call you, I have a great long distance unlimited plan, so Ill call you, dont worry about calling back. You know Monday mornings around 9 am central are good for me, or other wise weekends at night are good. Tell me what is a good time to call?And what Zone are you in?

Also, we are going to Shipshewanna, Ind about 3 hours form home tonight...for Amish land this weekend, a little getaway, so I won't be back till Sunday. We go there to shop and and also we have to pick up some extra chairs. We ordered a mission dining table set last year, and got it, but I recently ordered 2 more chairs as the 8 werent enough for all my family. (I also have card tables, and a kitchen set) God thanksgiving, we had 21 people. What a 1st thanksgiving! He He. (I was so stressing!And the corn was so hot it blew up this glass bowl, guess it wasnt heat resistant...and the frickin'corn flew everywhere, all over my mother in law's sweater, well she was arguing, more like driving me nuts all day the stinking temp the turkey was being cooked in...So when the corn blew up, I Guess God works in mysterious ways...HA HA- I do love her, but it was so worth the mess)

Daryl ,all I can say about the carb thing and sugat thing, is as hard as it sounds, you can get over cravings for sweets and pasta, by eliminating them for 2 weeks straight. By then the cravings are gone, your insulin is down, your yeast/candida is dying, you lose weight, energy is back, your immunity is strengthening, your white blood cells are increasing, your hormones are balancing.Then bam you crave no more. You get better, and what do eat? More and more veggies and fruits. And that is good.So you just have to get over the mountain ! You can do it Daryl, If I can, you can do it. Love julie

>From: "Daryl " >Reply- >>Subject: Re: >Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:56:23 -0800 > > Thanks for the E-mail, you sound so happy! I would love to have another baby someday. The thought of Quinn being an only child seems so sad. Right now I couldn't care for a baby, but hopefully things will change. > >The thing that I admire about you is that you are so great about keeping up with all these detox programs. I keep thinking that I'm not getting better because I am not good about taking supplements and staying on a good diet. I must have a candida problem because only sweet foods sound good to me. Also, being a non-meat eater, I love carbs! Pasta and breads are a big part of my diet. I need to make a major change, I just wish that I could control these sugar cravings. I hope that I can get some of your strong will to get better. > >Your son sounds adorable! Aren't we lucky to have them? I've heard that potty training is a real pain. We have a potty video that is hilarious! There is a song called "She's a super dooper pooper!" My Dr. said not even to worry about it until he's 3. That is in Sept. He's been saying more words and the terrible 2's temper problems sometimes drives me to tears. I feel like I'm not strong enough to handle the tantrums sometimes. Luckily, my husband works at night so he is around. Quinn brings me so much happiness though. I honestly don't think that I would be here if it weren't for him. He makes me feel like I'm the most special person in the world. I know that you know what I mean. I hope that you get pregnant right away, it's no fun waiting! > >Will you tell me some of the supplements that you used after your explant? If you could call me sometime, I would love it. I could really use the help-My # is 702-361-6442. If you call me with your # , I will call you right back. You and Patty are like role models to me because you both worked so hard to get better-I just feel like I'm tired and lazy! >Love you!!! Daryl > ----- Original Message ----- > From: JOSEPH PALANCA > > Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 8:06 AM > Subject: Daryl > > > Daryl ,on to good topics- like motherhood! how is your two year old son? I know when we have tlaked that was one thing we had in common, was our little guys....My Tyler is 3 1/2 now, I cant believe it! He's in pre school prep, two days a week (so I can go to curves and to socialize him) and is almost potty trined. Stays dry all day in underwear, goes pee pee all the time on the potty, as for the other topic, oh! It is such a pain in the butt. He does not want to push on the potty, or sit there for that matter. No matter how many potty books, stickers, or treats, rewards too... I have tried everything, and am now just letting it go, and allowing him to choose when he wants to do it on the potty. The minute I put his pull ups on at night with his pj's, he goes poo poo in them! So a few times, I didnt put them on him, and you know what he did? Held it - ot so contipated, once he held it for 4 days! Dont want to start that cycle... forget that! Hows your little one? I swear Tyler is so smart, I think he knows what I am up to, and will do anything to get around it ! > > How is your little guy? Talking I bet alot. Tyler wont shut up!The other day I hugged him in bed, I call them Big Bear hugs, and as I squeeze him I lit out a bear noise, then he gives me a little bear noise. We call them bear hugs. We as I walked out of room, and said goodnight, he looked at me and said" Mommy, you not a bear anymore. Your a mommy," It was so funny, he was telling me, no silly you arent a bear, but a person! I said "I know Tyler, we do it for fun" And he just looked at me like I was nuts.Can you believe it? Broke my heart, he is starting to think without me! > > I want to have another baby this year, just straightening up my thyroid and all, right now. I figure this summer, God willing, if He wants me to. How have you been feeling/Darly, I gotta tall you, a year after explant is so much better than even 6 months. The diet (no sugar/low or no carb) def helps to clean things up . I hope you are feeling better, and hang in there, it takes time, esp for us who had them so long. I also noticed, that the ones like you and me that had implants, then had a baby, its like a double whammy on our bodies, and it takes us longer to heal. We have alot more to address. If you ever want to chat, feel free to email or call me. I think about you and your little guy alot. Love you, > > > > > > > >From: "Daryl " >Reply- >>Subject: Re: Thanks Fiona >Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:30:40 -0800 > > Thanks for the advice, I have a big box full of vitamins and supplements that I need to start taking. I'm on Duragesic patches and oxycotin for pain and would love to get off of it. > >Have you ever heard of any natural supplements to help pain (I already go to a warm arthritis pool 3 times a week) >I wish that there was a magic pill just to make all the aching pain go away!!! I'm trying to keep up with all the E-mails so that I can get to know everyone again-I have a 2 yr. old who is always clinging to me. >Thanks again!! Daryl > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Fiona Parkinson > > Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 10:03 PM > Subject: Re: Hi-I'm back!!! > > > Hi ! > > Try taking L-Glutamine, an amino acid which helps keep up serotonin levels > in the brain, we give it to people who are addicted to anything ranging from > cocaine to sugar and carbs....if you are really craving sugar around 5pm, > open up a capsule and melt the powder under your tongue for a quick fix. > It's a natural supplement, can do no harm. Sounds like you might be fighting > candida ? > > Fiona > ----- Original Message ----- > From: daryljean35 > > Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 9:23 PM > Subject: Hi-I'm back!!! > > > > I haven't been on the group in a few months because we moved and I > > just couldn't get organized enough to figure out how to get back on! > > > > Patty came over to my house and helped me, so here I am! > > I have had terrible health problems for 4 years, abdominal pain, all > > over muscle pain, fatigue, and depression. I can't believe that this > > is my life. I was explanted 9 months ago, after I found Patty on the > > internet and she came over to my house to talk to me. I was thrilled > > to find women with my same problems! For 3 yrs. I went from Dr. to > > Dr. with them telling me that my implants were not the problem. They > > say that I have fibromyalgia and I should just accept it.I have been > > taking heavy pain meds. for 4 yrs. and most of it doesn't help me > > anymore. I feel like I've been hit by a car the way my muscles ache > > all over! I'm 36, but I feel like I'm 96. > > > > Anyway, I'm glad that they are out, but I am still in pain. I haven't > > been doing any detoxing like I should be. I suppose that I was hoping > > that I would just go back to my old self after my explant. I need to > > change my diet and find some other ways to detox. I have these awful > > sugar cravings and I know that sugar is probably making me feel worse. > > > > I had saline implants for 13 yrs. and I am so mad at myself for > > getting them-I wish that I could turn back time. I am married with a > > 2 yr. old son and my husband is very frustrated with my health > > problems. This is not what we hoped for in our life together. > > > > > > Rogene came to Las Vegas and met with us and she has so many great > > suggestions, I just need to start doing some of them! > > Have any of you been detoxing with any luck?? I'd love to have some > > advice! I know that most of you don't know me, but I'd like to get > > back to supporting each other-Love, Daryl > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

I went to Shipshewanna last fall, and it was so cool seeing the Amish people! I hope you have a nice trip. Lots of snow, I wonder? It was cool fall weather when I was there, and I truly enjoyed that. I came home with some wonderful Amish oak pieces. I bought a lazy for my kitchen table, and love it! I loved seeing all the black buggies and horses, too...that was so interesting. Have a nice time.

Patty

Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 11:52 AM

Subject: Re:

Hey Darly, your son sounds cute too. And good adivse on waiting till he's 3 for potty training. 14 KGold advise! Kudo's to that doc. I will call you, I have a great long distance unlimited plan, so Ill call you, dont worry about calling back. You know Monday mornings around 9 am central are good for me, or other wise weekends at night are good. Tell me what is a good time to call?And what Zone are you in?

Also, we are going to Shipshewanna, Ind about 3 hours form home tonight...for Amish land this weekend, a little getaway, so I won't be back till Sunday. We go there to shop and and also we have to pick up some extra chairs. We ordered a mission dining table set last year, and got it, but I recently ordered 2 more chairs as the 8 werent enough for all my family. (I also have card tables, and a kitchen set) God thanksgiving, we had 21 people. What a 1st thanksgiving! He He. (I was so stressing!And the corn was so hot it blew up this glass bowl, guess it wasnt heat resistant...and the frickin'corn flew everywhere, all over my mother in law's sweater, well she was arguing, more like driving me nuts all day the stinking temp the turkey was being cooked in...So when the corn blew up, I Guess God works in mysterious ways...HA HA- I do love her, but it was so worth the mess)

Daryl ,all I can say about the carb thing and sugat thing, is as hard as it sounds, you can get over cravings for sweets and pasta, by eliminating them for 2 weeks straight. By then the cravings are gone, your insulin is down, your yeast/candida is dying, you lose weight, energy is back, your immunity is strengthening, your white blood cells are increasing, your hormones are balancing.Then bam you crave no more. You get better, and what do eat? More and more veggies and fruits. And that is good.So you just have to get over the mountain ! You can do it Daryl, If I can, you can do it. Love julie

Guest guest

We had a great time Patty. It is so serene, and not far from home. I always say I feel closer to God there, in all its simplicity and all. Driving down the narrow roads with snow casted all over them, horses in the pasture, cows laying on their sides. Tree's sleeping. It is so pretty, so peaceful. We went their for 2 extra chiars, as I ordered a mission table with 3 leafs, and 6 chairs with a hutch last year. I absolutly love the set. I will def be able to give it to my kids. So sturdy. But my hubby suprised me with an early 5 year (and 10 that we have been together) anniversay gift, a grandfather clock. I was tearing up... I have always wanted one, as my grandmothers that I was in love with my whole childhood, burned in a fire. I used to watch that thing in silence. Was so upset about the whole thing.....Anyway I was so suprised. He melts my heart. It was a nice, romantic weekend. We left Tyler at home with my family, and realy enjoyed our time together. We needed it thats for sure.

>From: "~*Patty*~" >Reply- >>Subject: Re: >Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 20:25:19 -0800 > >, >I went to Shipshewanna last fall, and it was so cool seeing the Amish people! I hope you have a nice trip. Lots of snow, I wonder? It was cool fall weather when I was there, and I truly enjoyed that. I came home with some wonderful Amish oak pieces. I bought a lazy for my kitchen table, and love it! I loved seeing all the black buggies and horses, too...that was so interesting. Have a nice time. >Patty > ----- Original Message ----- > From: JOSEPH PALANCA > > Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 11:52 AM > Subject: Re: > > > Hey Darly, your son sounds cute too. And good adivse on waiting till he's 3 for potty training. 14 KGold advise! Kudo's to that doc. I will call you, I have a great long distance unlimited plan, so Ill call you, dont worry about calling back. You know Monday mornings around 9 am central are good for me, or other wise weekends at night are good. Tell me what is a good time to call?And what Zone are you in? > > Also, we are going to Shipshewanna, Ind about 3 hours form home tonight...for Amish land this weekend, a little getaway, so I won't be back till Sunday. We go there to shop and and also we have to pick up some extra chairs. We ordered a mission dining table set last year, and got it, but I recently ordered 2 more chairs as the 8 werent enough for all my family. (I also have card tables, and a kitchen set) God thanksgiving, we had 21 people. What a 1st thanksgiving! He He. (I was so stressing!And the corn was so hot it blew up this glass bowl, guess it wasnt heat resistant...and the frickin'corn flew everywhere, all over my mother in law's sweater, well she was arguing, more like driving me nuts all day the stinking temp the turkey was being cooked in...So when the corn blew up, I Guess God works in mysterious ways...HA HA- I do love her, but it was so worth the mess) > > Daryl ,all I can say about the carb thing and sugat thing, is as hard as it sounds, you can get over cravings for sweets and pasta, by eliminating them for 2 weeks straight. By then the cravings are gone, your insulin is down, your yeast/candida is dying, you lose weight, energy is back, your immunity is strengthening, your white blood cells are increasing, your hormones are balancing.Then bam you crave no more. You get better, and what do eat? More and more veggies and fruits. And that is good.So you just have to get over the mountain ! You can do it Daryl, If I can, you can do it. Love julie > Click, drag and drop. My MSN is the simple way to design your homepage.

Guest guest

Billie-Jo,

Taking B-12 is very good advice for all of us. I myself take B-12 shots, which I've learned how to inject by myself (my sister is a nurse). I get my cyanocobalamin from a Mexican pharmacy, because I've found that US doctors are less than willing to comply with our requests for injectable B-12. (B-12 gets destroyed in the stomach, so that is why it must be either injected or taken sublingually.) I'm glad it is working for you! To get the equivalent of 1 cc shot, you would have to down about 80 sublingual pills, so you are responding nicely to a small amount.

Furthermore, there are several different forms of B-12 available: methylcobalamin, and cyanocobalamin are the most common. While the cyano form is more generally prescribed, the methyl form may actually be better for us. You may want to search for the methyl form in sublingual tabs, if you are not already taking that. It can be bought off the net as well....(just do a search...here is one):

http://www.webvitamins.com/product.aspx?number=JA%2DMETHYL5000%2D60L & wvaid=OV & term=methylcobalamin

Methylcobolamin is harder to obtain in injectable form, so getting it sublingually is your best bet. Here is an article you may want to read:

http://www.internalhealth.com/methylcobalamin.htm

METHYLCOBALAMIN #72 NEUROLOGICAL BREAKTHROUGH

Japanese scientists have identified a form of vitamin B12 that protects against neurological disease and aging by a unique mechanism that differs from current therapies. Some of the disorders that may be preventable or treatable with this natural vitamin therapy, called methylcobalamin, include Parkinson’s disease, peripheral neuropathies, Alzheimer’s disease, Muscular dystrophy, ALS, MS, and neurological aging. This form of vitamin B12, and unlike prescription drugs, it costs very little and is free of side effects.

Vitamin B12 is a general label for a group of essential biological compounds known as cobalamins. The cobalamins are structurally related to hemoglobin in the blood, and a deficiency of vitamin B12 can cause anemia. The primary concern of conventional doctors is to maintain adequate cobalamin status to protect against anemia. The most common form of vitamin B12 is called cyanocobalamin.

However, over the last 10 years, a number of central and peripheral neurological diseases have been related to a deficiency of a very specific cobalamin, the methylcobalamin form, that is required to protect against neurological diseases and aging. The liver converts a small amount of cyanocobalamin into methylcobalamin within the body, but larger amounts of methylcobalamin are necessary to correct neurological defects and protect against aging.

Published studies show that high doses of methylcobalamin are needed to regenerate neurons, as well as the myelin sheath that protects axons and peripheral nerves.

Just how effective is methylcobalamin in treating acute disease? Lets take a look at some neurological diseases and other disorders where methylcobalamin has shown therapeutic results....(go to website for further reading).

Good job, Billie-Jo!

Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 6:11 AM

Subject:

I have a suggestion for anyone expierencing terrible fatigue.

I started taking vitamin B-12 a couple weeks ago and lately I have noticed I feel a lot less tired.

Buy the sublingual kind, you put it under the tongue and let it dissolve. You can buy it at walmart for about 6 dollars.

I saw an infomercial about it and thought, hey its worth a try, and I love it, it really works!!

They say if you have a stomach problem you may have a B-12 definciency.

You can look up B-12 online and read about it.

Anyway I would swear by it, I have felt so much better since I started taking it.

Let me know if this helps anyone.

Hugs, Billie-Jo

Guest guest

Billi Jo, I started taking b12 chewables or disolvables about a year ago. I was having numbness in my feet, and feeling fatigued. My PS told me to take them everyday to repair mylethin sheaths and generate healing. I cant believe the difference in energy they give me.,I wont go a day without them.They are also beneficial to the thyroid (as I have the issues). I love tem. I get mine at www.iherb.com for the best prices. Love

>From: "Billie-Jo " >Reply- >>Subject: >Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 06:11:34 -0800 > >I have a suggestion for anyone expierencing terrible fatigue. >I started taking vitamin B-12 a couple weeks ago and lately I have noticed I feel a lot less tired. >Buy the sublingual kind, you put it under the tongue and let it dissolve. You can buy it at walmart for about 6 dollars. >I saw an infomercial about it and thought, hey its worth a try, and I love it, it really works!! >They say if you have a stomach problem you may have a B-12 definciency. >You can look up B-12 online and read about it. >Anyway I would swear by it, I have felt so much better since I started taking it. > Let me know if this helps anyone. > Hugs, Billie-Jo Get fast, reliable access with MSN 9 Dial-up. Click here for Special Offer!

Guest guest

, I couldn't agree with you more!!

I love my B-12... I think it everyone should use it.

Hugs, Billie-Jo

Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 7:50 AM

Subject: RE:

Billi Jo, I started taking b12 chewables or disolvables about a year ago. I was having numbness in my feet, and feeling fatigued. My PS told me to take them everyday to repair mylethin sheaths and generate healing. I cant believe the difference in energy they give me.,I wont go a day without them.They are also beneficial to the thyroid (as I have the issues). I love tem. I get mine at www.iherb.com for the best prices. Love

>From: "Billie-Jo " >Reply- >>Subject: >Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 06:11:34 -0800 > >I have a suggestion for anyone expierencing terrible fatigue. >I started taking vitamin B-12 a couple weeks ago and lately I have noticed I feel a lot less tired. >Buy the sublingual kind, you put it under the tongue and let it dissolve. You can buy it at walmart for about 6 dollars. >I saw an infomercial about it and thought, hey its worth a try, and I love it, it really works!! >They say if you have a stomach problem you may have a B-12 definciency. >You can look up B-12 online and read about it. >Anyway I would swear by it, I have felt so much better since I started taking it. > Let me know if this helps anyone. > Hugs, Billie-Jo

Get fast, reliable access with MSN 9 Dial-up. Click here for Special Offer!

Guest guest

My messages have been bouncing, and I was tossed off the group.

The last Nevada appeal to the Dow Bankruptcy has been withdrawn. The Court

may now move to accept the settlement and payments may begin by summer.

Lynda

Guest guest

4.54 is certainly in the top range of normal, for me it would be a big

problem. Have you thought of getting the Armour thyroid and taking very

small doses? The weight is certainly a sign that your thyroid is hypo.

Lynda

At 04:25 PM 4/2/2004, you wrote:

>I can not believe sometimes what I did to my self by getting

>implants. I am sorry that you had to go thru so much with your

>thyroid. I hate this. The doctor put me on 25mg (the smallest

>dose) of synthroid and I used it for a week or so and than started

>feeling really funny. I was so tried and my insides felt like I was

>racing. And I was so hungry all the time. Yesterday I told them

>that I stoped taking the pills and they told me to cut the pills in

>half. Well I took half the pill this morning and I am feeling the

>same symbtoms as before. I feel a whole lot better not taking the

>pills.

>

>What do I do??????????????????????? This is driving me crazy.

>

>My antibodie test was 1,000 I guess compared to you I am really low.

>My tsh was 4.54.

>

>before implant my tsh was 1.7

>with implants my tsh was 5.8

>after explant it went to 4.3

>and now a year after explant it is 4.54

>

>Since it started going down after explant, I had high hopes that my

>body was fixing its self. I don't know, maybe with time it will. But

>what do I do in the mean time. Does coconut oil help you with your

>thyroid? I thought about giving that a try.

>

>While having implants I gained 30 pounds, since being explanted I

>have finally in the last month droped 10 of those pounds.

>

>Oh if we could only turn back time.

>

>Thanks for being there and listening to me ramble on.

>

>Cricket

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

You arent rambling Cricket. Im sure you wont have the problems I did, esp seeing that you have lost weight, something I was not able to for about the last 4 years. Good luck with it all.

I know coconut oil will help to strengthen the thyroid, and so will flax oil for hormones and also look into progesterone. I nagged Patty to death on it , and last time I heard about her thyroid, she was going on less meds because progesterone was facilatating her thyroid so much she was getting hyper symtpoms .Those two work very close together. my personal best "thyroid tip"? read Dr Lee's book, "What your Doc may not tell you about Premenapause" It is realy amazing how much progesterone works with the thyroid. Most of his patients have cut way back on thyroid meds, or went off them, as an inexpensive cream balanced hormones, and helped the thyroid get moving. I have seen it in friends , and even an Aunt myself. See if the symptoms (estrogen dominance) sounds like you, and if they do give it a try, or get a saliva test done. Its really easy, and actually a great look into how your hormones are. Love

I can not believe sometimes what I did to my self by getting implants. I am sorry that you had to go thru so much with your thyroid. I hate this. The doctor put me on 25mg (the smallest dose) of synthroid and I used it for a week or so and than started feeling really funny. I was so tried and my insides felt like I was racing. And I was so hungry all the time. Yesterday I told them that I stoped taking the pills and they told me to cut the pills in half. Well I took half the pill this morning and I am feeling the same symbtoms as before. I feel a whole lot better not taking the pills.What do I do??????????????????????? This is driving me crazy.My antibodie test was 1,000 I guess compared to you I am really low. My tsh was 4.54.before implant my tsh was 1.7 with implants my tsh was 5.8after explant it went to 4.3and now a year after explant it is 4.54Since it started going down after explant, I had high hopes that my body was fixing its self. I don't know, maybe with time it will. But what do I do in the mean time. Does coconut oil help you with your thyroid? I thought about giving that a try.While having implants I gained 30 pounds, since being explanted I have finally in the last month droped 10 of those pounds.Oh if we could only turn back time.Thanks for being there and listening to me ramble on.Cricket

Guest guest

I just reread this post and saw that a Marie threatened you and

your family!!!!!!! This is unbelievable, I wonder if it is the same

girl? This girl is on AOL as perlesetlacet I hope it is not her, but

if it is I would like to know. The Marie I have seen is anti

implant, but I don't know her whole story, from the east coast I

think.

Ann

> > > Ann,

> > >

> > > I am sorry for that mistake if she is not PRO implant but she

> > really

> > > had me fooled what SIDE SHE WAS REALLY ON. To get a personal

> email

> > > from her WHEN I EMAILED AND TOLD HER I HAD MS FROM IMPLANTS,

> well,

> > > lets just say it blew me away, when she also read Amy's

emails.

> MY

> > > POINT WAS IF I HAD PEOPLE TELLING ME WHAT WE ALL TOLD AMY, I

> would

> > > have never got these poisonous things but I ONLY HAD PEOPLE

TELL

> ME

> > > HOW GREAT THEIR IMPLANTS WERE AND HOW GREAT I AM GOING TO

LOOK.

> MY

> > > PROBLEM WAS MY SELF ESTEEM PROBLEM like it is for alot of us

and

> > > personally, I HAVE KNOW PROBLEM SAYING THAT at all. I am not

> > > attacking Amy on a personal level, what I was trying to say is

> LOOK

> > > BEHIND THE PHYSICAL PART OF THIS AND LOOK DEEPER AND a person

> will

> > > find it is not about the beauty but about something else.

> > >

> > > I wish I had friends at that time that didn't have a self

esteem

> > > problem like I did or that I had found this before I had went.

> If

> > I

> > > had even know that one surgery wasn't all it was going to take

> and

> > > that I would have to fork over more money, that alone, would

have

> > > kept me from doing it. That is all heresay, but I just wanted

to

> > > apologize if Maire is not for implants and I just wanted

you

> > to

> > > know that.

> > >

> > > T

Guest guest

Ann,

We used to have this woman on our group.

Actually, her story is in our files. I have often wondered what

happened to her, as unfortunately, it did not end pretty here, sadly.

Patty

> ,

>

> I just reread this post and saw that a Marie threatened you

and

> your family!!!!!!! This is unbelievable, I wonder if it is the

same

> girl? This girl is on AOL as perlesetlacet I hope it is not her,

but

> if it is I would like to know. The Marie I have seen is anti

> implant, but I don't know her whole story, from the east coast I

> think.

>

> Ann

Guest guest

Jim - Thanks for the reply, I took it on empty stomach and then a small snack after. No problems. kim

Guest guest

Thanks Cricket you always seem to understand and that is kind of you,

i think you understand I am not out to hurt anyone with my posts.

hugs

-

In , " cricket5643000 "

<cricket5643000@y...> wrote:

> There was no offence taken here. I know what you ment. Im sure we

> could all find things mis stated in everyones posts if we really

> looked. Sometimes our brains are just moving faster than our

> fingers.

>

> Love Cricket

Guest guest

, I live in Northern Kentucky about 5-6 hours from Dr. Feng.

Good luck, let me know if you need any help?

Patti, I am so sorry to bother

> you, but I am still learning how to

> > use the Group site. I am asking for your help in the

> > instructions of the liver flush and where can I purchase the

Silca

> > powder for the hair???

> >

> > Patti, I am suppose to have explantation the end of May by

> > Kolb who is 5,100 with the lift, Dr. Feng was 6,500 before a

lift.

> > My little one has to go with her dad July 1-11th for his 2 week

> > summer vacation and I feel I should reschedule for that time. I

was

> > told I won't be able to lift her for 3 weeks so changing the appt

> > would make since.

> >

> > Patti, Have you heard of women having swelling at back area of

the

> > knee where it bends, feet and lower legs feeling tight? Also have

> > you heard of women having swelling of the lymph node area and

groin

> > with Saline Implants.

> >

> > Patti, you along with so many seem so educated in this matter and

> > have helped so many, which makes you all true blessings. Can you

> > help me with this?

> >

> > I recently went to see the PS that put my implants in and he said

> the

> > saline could not hurt my body. I asked him about the silicone sak

> > that the saline is put in, he said that there is no way the body

> > could absorb it. He said he had never heard of anyone having

> > problems with their Saline implants. I feel that it is my

implants

> > and have to take a chance to feel better.

> >

> > I am sure you have experienced this. Everyone is trying to steer

me

> > away from implants being the problem. Please email me back.

Thanks

> > so much.... JoAnn

> > (Kentucky)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >