Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm sorry to hear that, maybe there will be a new

better treatment soon.

Sharon

--- Alysia Childs <abchilds@...> wrote:

> I did the interferon thing about 4 or so years ago

> but it didn't work out. It looked like my levels

> were going down but then they shot back up again.

>

> Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: Hi

> Alysia. Welcome, I'm a responder to treatment so I

> can't really help on this but I'm very sorry your so

> sick. I hoope you feel better soon. Have you tried

> treatment for the HepC?

> Sharon

>

> --- Alysia Childs <abchilds@...> wrote:

>

> > I've had Hep C for about 6 years. But I also have

> > type 2 diabetes,

> > sleep apnea, depression and I'm morbidly obese. I

> > am sick just about

> > all the time meaning tired, weak and recently 3

> > weeks or so of a low

> > grade fever and sore throat. I don't know which

> > problem I need to be

> > worried about the most.

> >

> > How are you feeling?

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> __________________________________________________

>

Guest guest

So do I..Sometimes it does come back..Sharon how have you been?? It's ben a while since you were on..I mis the group being on regular..Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: I'm sorry to hear that, maybe there will be a newbetter treatment soon.Sharon--- Alysia Childs <abchildssbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:> I did the interferon thing about 4 or so years ago> but it didn't work out. It looked like my levels> were going down but then they shot back up

again.> > Sharon Zeis <szeis_1 > wrote: Hi> Alysia. Welcome, I'm a responder to treatment so I> can't really help on this but I'm very sorry your so> sick. I hoope you feel better soon. Have you tried> treatment for the HepC?> Sharon> > --- Alysia Childs <abchildssbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:> > > I've had Hep C for about 6 years. But I also have> > type 2 diabetes, > > sleep apnea, depression and I'm morbidly obese. I> > am sick just about > > all the time meaning tired, weak and recently 3> > weeks or so of a low > > grade fever and sore throat. I don't know which> > problem I need to be > > worried about the most.> > > > How are you feeling?> > > > > >

> > > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

Hey Jan. Yeah, it's gotten quiet here. I'm good. Greg

is finally working again which is GREAT cuz we need

the money. The only drawback is I don't have a

house-husband any more. So I have to do all that stuff

again. And since I don't know when to quit, I'm always

on the go. How are your kids doing?

Sharon

--- Janet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

> So do I..Sometimes it does come back..Sharon how

> have you been?? It's ben a while since you were

> on..I mis the group being on regular..

>

> Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: I'm

> sorry to hear that, maybe there will be a new

> better treatment soon.

> Sharon

>

>

> > I did the interferon thing about 4 or so years ago

> > but it didn't work out. It looked like my levels

> > were going down but then they shot back up again.

> >

> > Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: Hi

> > Alysia. Welcome, I'm a responder to treatment so I

> > can't really help on this but I'm very sorry your

> so

> > sick. I hoope you feel better soon. Have you tried

> > treatment for the HepC?

> > Sharon

> >

> > --- Alysia Childs <abchilds@...> wrote:

> >

> > > I've had Hep C for about 6 years. But I also

> have

> > > type 2 diabetes,

> > > sleep apnea, depression and I'm morbidly obese.

> I

> > > am sick just about

> > > all the time meaning tired, weak and recently 3

> > > weeks or so of a low

> > > grade fever and sore throat. I don't know which

> > > problem I need to be

> > > worried about the most.

> > >

> > > How are you feeling?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > __________________________________________________

> >

Guest guest

Hi Jan I miss veryone being on regular also. How have you been? Our son & daughter inlaw have been here from Ohio this week & will head back Monday. Our daughter will get here this afternoon from Az & will behere untill Wednesday "about as long as we can take her being here". & Becky could be here longer as far as we are consernd.TerryJanet <jfw4359@...> wrote: So do I..Sometimes it does come back..Sharon how have you been?? It's ben a while since you were on..I mis the group being on

regular..Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: I'm sorry to hear that, maybe there will be a newbetter treatment soon.Sharon--- Alysia Childs <abchildssbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:> I did the interferon thing about 4 or so years ago> but it didn't work out. It looked like my levels> were going down but then they shot back up again.> > Sharon Zeis <szeis_1 > wrote: Hi> Alysia. Welcome, I'm a responder to treatment so I> can't really help on this but I'm very sorry your so> sick. I hoope you feel better soon. Have you tried> treatment for the HepC?> Sharon> > --- Alysia Childs <abchildssbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:> > > I've had Hep C for about 6 years. But I also have> > type 2 diabetes, > > sleep apnea, depression and I'm morbidly obese. I> > am sick just about > > all the time meaning tired, weak and recently 3> > weeks or so of a low > > grade fever and sore throat. I don't know which> > problem I need to be > > worried about the most.> > > > How are you feeling?> > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

My son is going to join the Marines when he graduates and I don't want him to but it is his decision..My youngest may joinn too when she is older she isn't sure yet..Either that or the Air Force..My 18 yr old came down for the 4th which I was happy to see her..My oldest is till giving me headaches.The hubby is comng in today instead of Thursday..YUCK!! LOL It's so peaceful when he is gone..We all rest..How is your family doing?? We may end up getting his 14 yr old anyway..Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: Hey Jan. Yeah, it's gotten quiet

here. I'm good. Gregis finally working again which is GREAT cuz we needthe money. The only drawback is I don't have ahouse-husband any more. So I have to do all that stuffagain. And since I don't know when to quit, I'm alwayson the go. How are your kids doing? Sharon--- Janet <jfw4359 > wrote:> So do I..Sometimes it does come back..Sharon how> have you been?? It's ben a while since you were> on..I mis the group being on regular..> > Sharon Zeis <szeis_1 > wrote: I'm> sorry to hear that, maybe there will be a new> better treatment soon.> Sharon> > --- Alysia Childs <abchildssbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:> > > I did the interferon thing about 4 or so years ago> > but

it didn't work out. It looked like my levels> > were going down but then they shot back up again.> > > > Sharon Zeis <szeis_1 > wrote: Hi> > Alysia. Welcome, I'm a responder to treatment so I> > can't really help on this but I'm very sorry your> so> > sick. I hoope you feel better soon. Have you tried> > treatment for the HepC?> > Sharon> > > > --- Alysia Childs <abchildssbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:> > > > > I've had Hep C for about 6 years. But I also> have> > > type 2 diabetes, > > > sleep apnea, depression and I'm morbidly obese.> I> > > am sick just about > > > all the time meaning tired, weak and recently 3> > > weeks or so of a low > > >

grade fever and sore throat. I don't know which> > > problem I need to be > > > worried about the most.> > > > > > How are you feeling?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________> >

Guest guest

Terry it is great your family is there..I am so happy for you..As far as your daughter goes well the hubby and I may be getting his 14 yr old who thinks she is 20 ..OMG!! I loveher to death but she is so damn sneaky..I am almost rid of my 2 here and may be getting another one.I don't want my kids to go cause it's hard letting go but to have another one that is kinda a troubled kid..Don't know if my nerves can handle it..Wish me luck cause it's me to deal with her while he is gone..I wish everyone was back on as usual..I miss you all..Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote: Hi Jan I miss veryone being on regular also. How have you been? Our son & daughter inlaw have been here from Ohio this week & will head back Monday. Our daughter will get here this afternoon from Az & will behere untill Wednesday "about as long as we can take her being here". & Becky could be here longer as far as we are consernd.TerryJanet <jfw4359@...> wrote: So do I..Sometimes it does come back..Sharon how have you been?? It's ben a while since you were on..I mis the group being on regular..Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: I'm sorry to hear that, maybe there will be a newbetter

treatment soon.Sharon--- Alysia Childs <abchildssbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:> I did the interferon thing about 4 or so years ago> but it didn't work out. It looked like my levels> were going down but then they shot back up again.> > Sharon Zeis <szeis_1 > wrote: Hi> Alysia. Welcome, I'm a responder to treatment so I> can't really help on this but I'm very sorry your so> sick. I hoope you feel better soon. Have you tried> treatment for the HepC?> Sharon> > --- Alysia Childs <abchildssbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:> > > I've had Hep C for about 6 years. But I also have> > type 2 diabetes, > > sleep apnea, depression and I'm morbidly obese. I> > am sick just about >

> all the time meaning tired, weak and recently 3> > weeks or so of a low > > grade fever and sore throat. I don't know which> > problem I need to be > > worried about the most.> > > > How are you feeling?> > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

My group is good. My daughter and I are going on a

cruise in 2 weeks. I've always promised her, when she

graduated from high school, she and I would go on a

cruise. In August she leaves for UT in San .

Her boyfriend is already at UT - Austin, so she's been

there a lot this summer. The oldest stepson is doing

great, comes over every Sunday for meals and to do his

laundry. 20 year old step-daughter is going to come

visit in about a month. We will still have

(18) and (16) forever. talks about

moving out but he's going to UH so he'll probably stay

here. talks about joining the army, we'll

see.

Sharon

> My son is going to join the Marines when he

> graduates and I don't want him to but it is his

> decision..My youngest may joinn too when she is

> older she isn't sure yet..Either that or the Air

> Force..My 18 yr old came down for the 4th which I

> was happy to see her..My oldest is till giving me

> headaches.The hubby is comng in today instead of

> Thursday..YUCK!! LOL It's so peaceful when he is

> gone..We all rest..How is your family doing?? We may

> end up getting his 14 yr old anyway..

>

> Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: Hey

> Jan. Yeah, it's gotten quiet here. I'm good. Greg

> is finally working again which is GREAT cuz we need

> the money. The only drawback is I don't have a

> house-husband any more. So I have to do all that

> stuff

> again. And since I don't know when to quit, I'm

> always

> on the go. How are your kids doing?

> Sharon

>

> --- Janet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

>

> > So do I..Sometimes it does come back..Sharon how

> > have you been?? It's ben a while since you were

> > on..I mis the group being on regular..

> >

> > Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: I'm

> > sorry to hear that, maybe there will be a new

> > better treatment soon.

> > Sharon

> >

> >

> > > I did the interferon thing about 4 or so years

> ago

> > > but it didn't work out. It looked like my levels

> > > were going down but then they shot back up

> again.

> > >

> > > Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: Hi

> > > Alysia. Welcome, I'm a responder to treatment so

> I

> > > can't really help on this but I'm very sorry

> your

> > so

> > > sick. I hoope you feel better soon. Have you

> tried

> > > treatment for the HepC?

> > > Sharon

> > >

> > > --- Alysia Childs <abchilds@...>

> wrote:

> > >

> > > > I've had Hep C for about 6 years. But I also

> > have

> > > > type 2 diabetes,

> > > > sleep apnea, depression and I'm morbidly

> obese.

> > I

> > > > am sick just about

> > > > all the time meaning tired, weak and recently

> 3

> > > > weeks or so of a low

> > > > grade fever and sore throat. I don't know

> which

> > > > problem I need to be

> > > > worried about the most.

> > > >

> > > > How are you feeling?

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> __________________________________________________

> > >

Guest guest

is sneaky and a liar. She's just like her

mother (Greg's ex). I really don't like her much but

I'm trying to be nicer to her. My daughter is just

like me. She tells me almost everything. The only

stuff she doesn't tell me is when I stop her and

remind her I'm her mother and she can stop talking.lol

We've had some major fights, but it's mostly cuz she's

an " in your face " type. I'm going to miss her but it's

so great to watch them turn into adults.

Sharon

> Terry it is great your family is there..I am so

> happy for you..As far as your daughter goes well the

> hubby and I may be getting his 14 yr old who thinks

> she is 20 ..OMG!! I loveher to death but she is so

> damn sneaky..I am almost rid of my 2 here and may be

> getting another one.I don't want my kids to go cause

> it's hard letting go but to have another one that is

> kinda a troubled kid..Don't know if my nerves can

> handle it..Wish me luck cause it's me to deal with

> her while he is gone..I wish everyone was back on as

> usual..I miss you all..

>

> Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

> Hi Jan

> I miss veryone being on regular also. How have

> you been? Our son & daughter inlaw have been here

> from Ohio this week & will head back Monday. Our

> daughter will get here this afternoon from Az & will

> behere untill Wednesday " about as long as we can

> take her being here " . & Becky could be here

> longer as far as we are consernd.

> Terry

> Janet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

> So do I..Sometimes it does come back..Sharon

> how have you been?? It's ben a while since you were

> on..I mis the group being on regular..

>

> Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: I'm

> sorry to hear that, maybe there will be a new

> better treatment soon.

> Sharon

>

>

> > I did the interferon thing about 4 or so years ago

> > but it didn't work out. It looked like my levels

> > were going down but then they shot back up again.

> >

> > Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: Hi

> > Alysia. Welcome, I'm a responder to treatment so I

> > can't really help on this but I'm very sorry your

> so

> > sick. I hoope you feel better soon. Have you tried

> > treatment for the HepC?

> > Sharon

> >

> >

> > > I've had Hep C for about 6 years. But I also

> have

> > > type 2 diabetes,

> > > sleep apnea, depression and I'm morbidly obese.

> I

> > > am sick just about

> > > all the time meaning tired, weak and recently 3

> > > weeks or so of a low

> > > grade fever and sore throat. I don't know which

> > > problem I need to be

> > > worried about the most.

> > >

> > > How are you feeling?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > __________________________________________________

> >

Guest guest

is always trying to tell us things, that a parant just don't want to hear, we tell her that those things you don't talk to your parants about. Plus she is a liar & a theaf. She will steal from anyone & place, even family. She is just like her father "Susy's ex". TerrySharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: is sneaky and a liar. She's just like hermother (Greg's ex). I really don't like her much butI'm trying to be nicer to her. My daughter is justlike me. She tells me almost everything.

The onlystuff she doesn't tell me is when I stop her andremind her I'm her mother and she can stop talking.lolWe've had some major fights, but it's mostly cuz she'san "in your face" type. I'm going to miss her but it'sso great to watch them turn into adults.Sharon--- Janet <jfw4359 > wrote:> Terry it is great your family is there..I am so> happy for you..As far as your daughter goes well the> hubby and I may be getting his 14 yr old who thinks> she is 20 ..OMG!! I loveher to death but she is so> damn sneaky..I am almost rid of my 2 here and may be> getting another one.I don't want my kids to go cause> it's hard letting go but to have another one that is> kinda a troubled kid..Don't know if my nerves can> handle it..Wish me luck cause it's me to deal with> her while he is gone..I wish everyone was

back on as> usual..I miss you all..> > Terry Long <pawpawto3 > wrote: > Hi Jan> I miss veryone being on regular also. How have> you been? Our son & daughter inlaw have been here> from Ohio this week & will head back Monday. Our> daughter will get here this afternoon from Az & will> behere untill Wednesday "about as long as we can> take her being here". & Becky could be here> longer as far as we are consernd.> Terry> Janet <jfw4359 > wrote:> So do I..Sometimes it does come back..Sharon> how have you been?? It's ben a while since you were> on..I mis the group being on regular..> > Sharon Zeis <szeis_1 > wrote: I'm> sorry to hear

that, maybe there will be a new> better treatment soon.> Sharon> > --- Alysia Childs <abchildssbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:> > > I did the interferon thing about 4 or so years ago> > but it didn't work out. It looked like my levels> > were going down but then they shot back up again.> > > > Sharon Zeis <szeis_1 > wrote: Hi> > Alysia. Welcome, I'm a responder to treatment so I> > can't really help on this but I'm very sorry your> so> > sick. I hoope you feel better soon. Have you tried> > treatment for the HepC?> > Sharon> > > > --- Alysia Childs <abchildssbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:> > > > > I've had Hep C for about 6 years. But I

also> have> > > type 2 diabetes, > > > sleep apnea, depression and I'm morbidly obese.> I> > > am sick just about > > > all the time meaning tired, weak and recently 3> > > weeks or so of a low > > > grade fever and sore throat. I don't know which> > > problem I need to be > > > worried about the most.> > > > > > How are you feeling?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________> >

Guest guest

I was watcing my son today and thinkingback on when he couldn't play basketball worth crap..Now he is so tall and good..I know I have to let them go but I sure don't want to..Maybe it's the htough tof being alone..I dunno but I hate to see them go..My 18 yr old is just like me..I mean JUST LIKE ME!! There are some things I really don't like to hear her tell me but at least she feels she can..My son is very honest too but he keeps more to himself..My youngest keeps EVERYTHING to herself..I dont like that and Floyd's daughter is BAD..She does everythig she shouldn't and is sneaky..I don't like that at all..Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: is sneaky and a liar. She's just like hermother (Greg's ex). I really don't like her much butI'm trying to be nicer to her. My daughter is justlike me. She tells me almost everything. The onlystuff she doesn't tell me is when I stop her andremind her I'm her mother and she can stop talking.lolWe've had some major fights, but it's mostly cuz she'san "in your face" type. I'm going to miss her but it'sso great to watch them turn into adults.Sharon--- Janet <jfw4359 > wrote:> Terry it is great your family is there..I am so> happy for you..As far as your daughter goes well the> hubby and I may be getting his 14 yr old who thinks> she is 20 ..OMG!! I loveher to death but she is so> damn sneaky..I am almost rid of my 2 here

and may be> getting another one.I don't want my kids to go cause> it's hard letting go but to have another one that is> kinda a troubled kid..Don't know if my nerves can> handle it..Wish me luck cause it's me to deal with> her while he is gone..I wish everyone was back on as> usual..I miss you all..> > Terry Long <pawpawto3 > wrote: > Hi Jan> I miss veryone being on regular also. How have> you been? Our son & daughter inlaw have been here> from Ohio this week & will head back Monday. Our> daughter will get here this afternoon from Az & will> behere untill Wednesday "about as long as we can> take her being here". & Becky could be here> longer as far as we are consernd.> Terry> Janet <jfw4359 >

wrote:> So do I..Sometimes it does come back..Sharon> how have you been?? It's ben a while since you were> on..I mis the group being on regular..> > Sharon Zeis <szeis_1 > wrote: I'm> sorry to hear that, maybe there will be a new> better treatment soon.> Sharon> > --- Alysia Childs <abchildssbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:> > > I did the interferon thing about 4 or so years ago> > but it didn't work out. It looked like my levels> > were going down but then they shot back up again.> > > > Sharon Zeis <szeis_1 > wrote: Hi> > Alysia. Welcome, I'm a responder to treatment so I> > can't really help on this but I'm very sorry your> so> > sick. I hoope

you feel better soon. Have you tried> > treatment for the HepC?> > Sharon> > > > --- Alysia Childs <abchildssbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:> > > > > I've had Hep C for about 6 years. But I also> have> > > type 2 diabetes, > > > sleep apnea, depression and I'm morbidly obese.> I> > > am sick just about > > > all the time meaning tired, weak and recently 3> > > weeks or so of a low > > > grade fever and sore throat. I don't know which> > > problem I need to be > > > worried about the most.> > > > > > How are you feeling?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________> > Do You

?> > Tired of spam? has the best spam> > protection around > > http://mail. > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

Well Terry I wish you luck if she goes..My oldest has done those things to me and the things I have heard of her recently just makes me so upset..I don't even want to get into it at all..I would have never thought when she was growing up she would turn out like this..Especially beings she has kids and all..Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote: is always trying to tell us things, that a parant just don't want to hear, we tell her that those things you don't talk to your parants about. Plus she is a liar & a theaf. She will

steal from anyone & place, even family. She is just like her father "Susy's ex". TerrySharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: is sneaky and a liar. She's just like hermother (Greg's ex). I really don't like her much butI'm trying to be nicer to her. My daughter is justlike me. She tells me almost everything. The onlystuff she doesn't tell me is when I stop her andremind her I'm her mother and she can stop talking.lolWe've had some major fights, but it's mostly cuz she'san "in your face" type. I'm going to miss her but it'sso great to watch them turn into adults.Sharon--- Janet <jfw4359 > wrote:> Terry it is great your family is there..I am so> happy for you..As far as

your daughter goes well the> hubby and I may be getting his 14 yr old who thinks> she is 20 ..OMG!! I loveher to death but she is so> damn sneaky..I am almost rid of my 2 here and may be> getting another one.I don't want my kids to go cause> it's hard letting go but to have another one that is> kinda a troubled kid..Don't know if my nerves can> handle it..Wish me luck cause it's me to deal with> her while he is gone..I wish everyone was back on as> usual..I miss you all..> > Terry Long <pawpawto3 > wrote: > Hi Jan> I miss veryone being on regular also. How have> you been? Our son & daughter inlaw have been here> from Ohio this week & will head back Monday. Our> daughter will get here this afternoon from Az & will> behere untill Wednesday "about as long as we can> take her

being here". & Becky could be here> longer as far as we are consernd.> Terry> Janet <jfw4359 > wrote:> So do I..Sometimes it does come back..Sharon> how have you been?? It's ben a while since you were> on..I mis the group being on regular..> > Sharon Zeis <szeis_1 > wrote: I'm> sorry to hear that, maybe there will be a new> better treatment soon.> Sharon> > --- Alysia Childs <abchildssbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:> > > I did the interferon thing about 4 or so years ago> > but it didn't work out. It looked like my levels> > were going down but then they shot back up again.> > > > Sharon Zeis <szeis_1 > wrote: Hi> > Alysia. Welcome, I'm a responder to treatment so I> > can't really help on this but I'm very sorry your> so> > sick. I hoope you feel better soon. Have you tried> > treatment for the HepC?> > Sharon> > > > --- Alysia Childs <abchildssbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:> > > > > I've had Hep C for about 6 years. But I also> have> > > type 2 diabetes, > > > sleep apnea, depression and I'm morbidly obese.> I> > > am sick just about > > > all the time meaning tired, weak and recently 3> > > weeks or so of a low > > > grade fever and sore throat. I don't know which> > > problem I need to be > > > worried about the most.> > >

> > > How are you feeling?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________> >

Guest guest

Sandy, Did they put anything in your nose when they did your nose job? . . . Women who have cheek and chin implants have problems like we do too! Overtime they break down . . . one woman told me hers came out in tiny pieces. Rogene

Guest guest

Sandy, There is one capsule surrounding each implant. PattySandy Verticelli <dusty.com@...> wrote: Sandy, Did they put anything in your nose when they did your nose job? . . . Women who have cheek and chin

implants have problems like we do too! Overtime they break down . . . one woman told me hers came out in tiny pieces. Rogene No this is all because of the implants I was fine before the implants After implants everything went haywire Your not ok one day and the week of implants I became deathly ill.. Remember I still have that crap in my chest My plstic surgeon only removed my implants If I can get the capsule removed who knows if I will magically not have this stuff in my nose Maybe a dumb question but... How many capsules are there one or two ? I

am still learning, Sandy

Get your email and more, right on the new .com

Guest guest

Sandy,

I think each breast implant is surrounded by one capsule.

I got sick right away after implants, too, it all started within a

week.

Sis

>

> Sandy,

>

> Did they put anything in your nose when they did your nose

job? . . .

>

> Women who have cheek and chin implants have problems like we do

too!

>

> Overtime they break down . . . one woman told me hers came out in

tiny pieces.

>

>

> Rogene

>

> No this is all because of the implants

> I was fine before the implants

>

> After implants everything went haywire

> Your not ok one day and the week of implants

> I became deathly ill..

>

> Remember I still have that crap in my chest

> My plstic surgeon only removed my implants

>

> If I can get the capsule removed who knows if I will

> magically not have this stuff in my nose

>

> Maybe a dumb question but...

> How many capsules are there

> one or two ?

>

> I am still learning,

>

> Sandy

>

Guest guest

>I believe it! I used to work with a " girl " who had had a sex

change. She had the full operation, as well as two different breast

implants, cheek and chin implants, and even had implants in her

forehead (God only knows why!). She said that she had to stay out

of the sun a lot, or they would melt! I wondered if she was serious

on that one. I wish I knew where she was now, I'd love to find out

if she's having these problems too. This headache on the right side

of my head is driving me crazy-I've had it for over 2 months now...:(

> Sandy,

>

> Did they put anything in your nose when they did your nose

job? . . .

>

> Women who have cheek and chin implants have problems like we do

too!

>

> Overtime they break down . . . one woman told me hers came out in

tiny pieces.

>

> Rogene

>

>

> Rogene,

>

>

> This is from the implants I just know it

> My nose job was done when I was 18 years old

>

> I never had health problems before

> My system just went wacky after the implants

>

> I just think that the bad toxins found a place to try to escape

> because it's still an injury to have someone break your nose for a

nose job

>

> I cannot explain how my canal in my nose has changed after a nose

job

> That is probably why the toxins are coming out through my nose

somehow

> I believe anything foreign in your body will travel to the injured

spot first

>

> My ex-husband was in a very bad car accident and when he did his

stupid drugs

> I always knew the truth about his lies because his scars always

told me the truth

>

> I am wondering if anyone from the group is hurting in an area

where they may

> have been injured sometime in thier life.

>

>

> My head hurt me so bad and I could not turn my neck or head hardly

at all

> They even done took an MRI and all these other tests and scans

came up negative

> I recall the brainfog that went along with it and right after my

implants were removed

> Instantly like it never even happened to me my severe head pain

and brainfog was gone.

> I could turn my neck with no problems at all for the first time in

three years

>

> My knees are like at a frozen state which has left me sort of

crippled

> I just wish these other doctors were more educated to help all of

us.

>

> Sandy

>

Guest guest

I'm not sure. I was diagnosed with P first. I think back in High School. It

was in evidence in my scalp, some times in huge patches. Though through the

years it's moved in small patches to the back of my ears, stomach, arms and

legs. I was then diagnosed with PA eight years ago. It started in my right

knee. It's now in both knees, my ankles and my pointer finger on my left hand

(which always seems swollen and unbendable)

Guest guest

Welcome, Ginny! I also had joint problems before psoriasis. My P

started on fingertips and soles and has spread, so far, only to both

elbows and one knuckle. Are you on any medications for your PA? If

you are taking any of the disease-modifying drugs, that may help

prevent your ever getting any spread of P! Wouldn't that be great?!

best regards,

sherry z

>

Will the skin problems follow?

Guest guest

Thanks, Sherry for the info. I am on Methotrexate (20 mg/week), Mobic, and

Folic Acid. How long after the PA began before you developed P symptoms?

I'm getting paranoid after 3 years with PA. I think every little spot or

itch is P!!!

Thanks again,

Ginny

_____

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of S. Zorzi

Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 1:22 PM

Subject: [ ] Re: Symptoms

Welcome, Ginny! I also had joint problems before psoriasis. My P

started on fingertips and soles and has spread, so far, only to both

elbows and one knuckle. Are you on any medications for your PA? If

you are taking any of the disease-modifying drugs, that may help

prevent your ever getting any spread of P! Wouldn't that be great?!

best regards,

sherry z

>

Will the skin problems follow?

Guest guest

Kathy, thanks for the info. How long after your PA symptoms did the P

appear?

Ginny

[Editor's Note: I was first diagnosed with " rheumatoid arthritis " when I was

16. I was around 50 before being diagnosed with PA so it took 34 years for

psoriasis symptoms to appear in my case. I consider myself exceedingly lucky to

have only had to deal with one thing for all those years. Kathy F.]

_____

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of ginnyhughet

Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 7:35 PM

Subject: [ ] Symptoms

This is my first experience with this or any group, but I do have a

question. I was diagnosed with PA 3 years ago. I thought it was a

nail fungus gone wild, but then the ring finger on my left hand became

extremely swollen and is now bent inward and spread to other fingers,

toes, ankle...the ususal from your postings. What seems to be

different is that I have absolutely no evidence P anywhere, except

under my nails. Will the skin problems follow?

Thanks for sharing your insight and experience.

[Editor's Note: Ginny, I was misdiagnosed for a number of years because I

had no P symptoms anywhere. Eventually, I developed a nail fungus under one

finger and that corresponded with a huge arthritic flare. My PCP treated me

with antibiotics. A few months later, the fungus had cleared, but my nails

developed ridges and waves and it was at this time that I also had an

appointment with my rheumy. He took one look at my fingernails and changed

the diagnosis to PA. Eventually, I developed P on my elbows and occasionally

on my face, private area and elsewhere. So, in my case, the P has spread,

however, since I have been on DMARDs (MTX, Arava, Humira, Enbrel - LOL, not

all at the same time), the P has not spread. P usually precedes PA, however,

there are a number of us for whom the converse was true and, yes, P can

spread to other places. Kathy F.]

Guest guest

Ginny, I was just diagnosed with PA this past June and by that time I

had the awful fingers and feet. That's how they finally diagnosed it

as PA. But I'm absolutely convinced that a problem I had over 10

years before that was a flare of PA, localized to one toe, that

lasted several months. They never figured out what caused that

inflammation and pain, but it was EXACTLY like a sausage digit flare

of PA. At that time, I had NO skin involvement at all to my

knowledge. So, I would say I had over 10 years with PA but no P. I

had no treatment during that time. Since you're being treated for

PA, you might do a lot better than I did!

best,

sherry z

>

> Thanks, Sherry for the info. I am on Methotrexate (20 mg/week),

Mobic, and

> Folic Acid. How long after the PA began before you developed P

symptoms?

> I'm getting paranoid after 3 years with PA. I think every little

spot or

> itch is P!!!

Guest guest

Sherry, while just received a PA diagnosis 3 years ago, in retrospect I too

can see that I've had random symptoms for about 15 years. I'm very, very

fortunate in that the Methotrexate seems to control it without any problems,

when I can take it. I'm prone to sinus infections and have to stop taking

it when that flares up.a small price to pay for living in the South! Thanks

for sharing your experience with me.

Ginny

_____

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of S. Zorzi

Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 7:38 PM

Subject: [ ] Re: Symptoms

Ginny, I was just diagnosed with PA this past June and by that time I

had the awful fingers and feet. That's how they finally diagnosed it

as PA. But I'm absolutely convinced that a problem I had over 10

years before that was a flare of PA, localized to one toe, that

lasted several months. They never figured out what caused that

inflammation and pain, but it was EXACTLY like a sausage digit flare

of PA. At that time, I had NO skin involvement at all to my

knowledge. So, I would say I had over 10 years with PA but no P. I

had no treatment during that time. Since you're being treated for

PA, you might do a lot better than I did!

best,

sherry z

>

> Thanks, Sherry for the info. I am on Methotrexate (20 mg/week),

Mobic, and

> Folic Acid. How long after the PA began before you developed P

symptoms?

> I'm getting paranoid after 3 years with PA. I think every little

spot or

> itch is P!!!

Guest guest

Wow Kathy, I love your attitude! Thanks!

_____

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of Ginny Hughett

Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 6:44 PM

Subject: RE: [ ] Symptoms

Kathy, thanks for the info. How long after your PA symptoms did the P

appear?

Ginny

[Editor's Note: I was first diagnosed with " rheumatoid arthritis " when I was

16. I was around 50 before being diagnosed with PA so it took 34 years for

psoriasis symptoms to appear in my case. I consider myself exceedingly lucky

to have only had to deal with one thing for all those years. Kathy F.]

_____

[mailto: @ <mailto: %40>

] On Behalf Of ginnyhughet

Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 7:35 PM

@ <mailto: %40>

Subject: [ ] Symptoms

[Editor's Note: Ginny, I was misdiagnosed for a number of years because I

had no P symptoms anywhere. Eventually, I developed a nail fungus under one

finger and that corresponded with a huge arthritic flare. My PCP treated me

with antibiotics. A few months later, the fungus had cleared, but my nails

developed ridges and waves and it was at this time that I also had an

appointment with my rheumy. He took one look at my fingernails and changed

the diagnosis to PA. Eventually, I developed P on my elbows and occasionally

on my face, private area and elsewhere. So, in my case, the P has spread,

however, since I have been on DMARDs (MTX, Arava, Humira, Enbrel - LOL, not

all at the same time), the P has not spread. P usually precedes PA, however,

there are a number of us for whom the converse was true and, yes, P can

spread to other places. Kathy F.]

Guest guest

Ginny -

I think different people get different symptoms first. Mine actually

kicked in for the first time in my twenties. I was wearing some cheap

earrings and the metal caused an allergic reaction. The resulting

scaling behind my ears wouldn't go away for years and years. It was so

frustrating and no one could tell me why it wouldn't heal. Then I got

sunburned on my forehead - and the patch stayed there for five years!

Now I go into the sun, but watch out for sunburns! That can trigger a

reaction in me. In my late twenties, my lower back began to hurt and was

sore constantly. I was a dancer in NYC - and thought it was because of

the dancing. So I never got it checked. It got worse and worse. No

one could tell me why my back wouldn't heal. I went to a rheumatologist

who ruled out rheumatoid arthritis - but said I had the markers for

another autoimmune problem. They just weren't sure which one. It

wasn't until September - after plenty of quack remedies and misdiagnoses

- that an inflammation test pointed to PA. Some additional tests and it

was confirmed!! It's been 20 years since my first symptoms.

Ironically, I haven't had any issues with my fingernails to date (knock

on wood). However, I did have a toenail just fall off unexpectedly a

few weeks ago! Weird! I'm hoping the MTX/Enbrel treatments help!

Anyway...just wanted to let you know that it seems like symptoms vary

according to the person. So if you're lucky, you may not have to worry

about the skin problems! I would just be careful with cuts and

sunburns...just in case!

My two cents....

Patty

[ ] Symptoms

[Editor's Note: Ginny, I was misdiagnosed for a number of years because

I had no P symptoms anywhere. Eventually, I developed a nail fungus

under one finger and that corresponded with a huge arthritic flare. My

PCP treated me with antibiotics. A few months later, the fungus had

cleared, but my nails developed ridges and waves and it was at this time

that I also had an appointment with my rheumy. He took one look at my

fingernails and changed the diagnosis to PA. Eventually, I developed P

on my elbows and occasionally on my face, private area and elsewhere.

So, in my case, the P has spread, however, since I have been on DMARDs

(MTX, Arava, Humira, Enbrel - LOL, not all at the same time), the P has

not spread. P usually precedes PA, however, there are a number of us for

whom the converse was true and, yes, P can spread to other places. Kathy

F.]

Guest guest

Thanks, Patty. Ironically, one of the very first symptom I ever had

were when 2 toenails fell of for no apparent reason. That was years

ago.

Are you still able to dance?

>

> Ginny -

>

> I think different people get different symptoms first. Mine

actually

> kicked in for the first time in my twenties. I was wearing some

cheap

> earrings and the metal caused an allergic reaction. The resulting

> scaling behind my ears wouldn't go away for years and years. It

was so

> frustrating and no one could tell me why it wouldn't heal. Then I

got

> sunburned on my forehead - and the patch stayed there for five

years!

> Now I go into the sun, but watch out for sunburns! That can trigger

a

> reaction in me. In my late twenties, my lower back began to hurt

and was

> sore constantly. I was a dancer in NYC - and thought it was

because of

> the dancing. So I never got it checked. It got worse and worse.

No

> one could tell me why my back wouldn't heal. I went to a

rheumatologist

> who ruled out rheumatoid arthritis - but said I had the markers for

> another autoimmune problem. They just weren't sure which one. It

> wasn't until September - after plenty of quack remedies and

misdiagnoses

> - that an inflammation test pointed to PA. Some additional tests

and it

> was confirmed!! It's been 20 years since my first symptoms.

> Ironically, I haven't had any issues with my fingernails to date

(knock

> on wood). However, I did have a toenail just fall off unexpectedly

a

> few weeks ago! Weird! I'm hoping the MTX/Enbrel treatments help!

>

> Anyway...just wanted to let you know that it seems like symptoms

vary

> according to the person. So if you're lucky, you may not have to

worry

> about the skin problems! I would just be careful with cuts and

> sunburns...just in case!

>

> My two cents....

>

> Patty

>