RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Preparing, avian flu, vaccines, government....herbs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

To Ingrid:You said it was a hype that had the remotest chance of materializing.Was it not Dr. Rima who sent out these warnings in multiple e-mails from her e-alerts?Is she not hyping this up then?

I am not fully aware of the symptoms of avian flu, I don't believe it is the same as our regular " piffling " flu, from what I do know.

Guest guest

Actually, those who have not been vaccinated have no need to build up their immune system because the latter hasn't been compromised by the toxins contained in vaccines. Granted, there are many other deliberate onslaughts on our immune system in the form of genetically modified foods containing foreign genes, viruses, novel proteins never consumed by mankind before, pesticides, fluoride, amalgam, etc. But once you know what you are dealing with, you can avoid it, particularly processed foods, sodas and anything that says "diet" which, in most cases, contains artificial sweeteners. My personal rule is - avoid conventional physicians like the pest. The day has yet to come when I would voluntarily swallow a pharmaceutical drug, The last and only time I've seen a hospital from the inside was when giving birth to my kids in the early seventies and since then no doctor has earned a cent from me. I personally swear on Vitamin C (1000 mg/day) and the fact that I haven't seen a cold or the flu in the last 20 odd years is proof that vitamins are working.

Ingrid

Dr Rima, Please excuse my the off topic line of this. Yes, the subject here is not being forced to having vaccines administered to you and your loved ones. But, then there comes the grand question of building ones immune system to handle whatever THEY throw at us. At some point, that is going to be the need for those who have chosen not to be vaccinated for any or all of the crap that comes along. So, in this vein, we must explore, at least in part, the alternatives. I submit that the answer, at least in part, is natural based vitamins and minerals, herbs, a major life style change for most of us and a need educate, not only ourselves, but anyone willing to listen, the concepts of the following: Homeopathics, Naturopathics, Asia Medical Arts, and any other form of nontraditional medicine that has been proven by time and good science to work. To paraphase Dr. Lorraine Day, MD "traditional Cancer therapies are only to make money", "You do not have a radiation deficiency or a chemo-therapy deficiency or a surgery deficiency"The pharmaceutical industry is NWO plus Greed. And they are out to squeeze us til the zit pops.Ingrid Blank wrote:

Another vital point is that responding to the insane request by one personon this list to provide her with information as to what herbs wouldefficiently kill her children would constitute accessory to MURDER!I am appalled at the direction this thread has been going over the lastcouple of days, although it shows once again how easily even intelligentpeople can fall for a hype drummed up that has the remotest chance ofmaterializing. Nobody needs a "flu kit" to overcome a piffling flu, forGod's sake! This is just another money- making racket. And neither do weneed voices thundering from anyone's pulpit to believe in what thisparticular person perceives as GOD.IngridModerator here.Folks, this is, in my mind, a rather absurd thread. This forum is notabout religious fervor (although if you have it and it motiates you,that is fine). It is about not being forced to take vaccines. Thatmeans that information and thoughts on vaccines, vaccination, health,immune systems, facts, political and medical information anddisinformation, propaganda, tips on vaccine injury, avoiding it,curing it, etc., etc., are most welcome., please try to keep your posts respectful of other people'sbeliefs. Theological harangues do not move the issue further, nomatter how much your beliefs may guide your own personal choices.Yours in health and freedom,Dr. Rima __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Actually, those who have not been vaccinated have no need to build up their immune system because the latter hasn't been compromised by the toxins contained in vaccines. Granted, there are many other deliberate onslaughts on our immune system in the form of genetically modified foods containing foreign genes, viruses, novel proteins never consumed by mankind before, pesticides, fluoride, amalgam, etc. But once you know what you are dealing with, you can avoid it, particularly processed foods, sodas and anything that says "diet" which, in most cases, contains artificial sweeteners. My personal rule is - avoid conventional physicians like the pest. The day has yet to come when I would voluntarily swallow a pharmaceutical drug, The last and only time I've seen a hospital from the inside was when giving birth to my kids in the early seventies and since then no doctor has earned a cent from me. I personally swear on Vitamin C (1000 mg/day) and the fact that I haven't seen a cold or the flu in the last 20 odd years is proof that vitamins are working.

Ingrid

Dr Rima, Please excuse my the off topic line of this. Yes, the subject here is not being forced to having vaccines administered to you and your loved ones. But, then there comes the grand question of building ones immune system to handle whatever THEY throw at us. At some point, that is going to be the need for those who have chosen not to be vaccinated for any or all of the crap that comes along. So, in this vein, we must explore, at least in part, the alternatives. I submit that the answer, at least in part, is natural based vitamins and minerals, herbs, a major life style change for most of us and a need educate, not only ourselves, but anyone willing to listen, the concepts of the following: Homeopathics, Naturopathics, Asia Medical Arts, and any other form of nontraditional medicine that has been proven by time and good science to work. To paraphase Dr. Lorraine Day, MD "traditional Cancer therapies are only to make money", "You do not have a radiation deficiency or a chemo-therapy deficiency or a surgery deficiency"The pharmaceutical industry is NWO plus Greed. And they are out to squeeze us til the zit pops.Ingrid Blank wrote:

Another vital point is that responding to the insane request by one personon this list to provide her with information as to what herbs wouldefficiently kill her children would constitute accessory to MURDER!I am appalled at the direction this thread has been going over the lastcouple of days, although it shows once again how easily even intelligentpeople can fall for a hype drummed up that has the remotest chance ofmaterializing. Nobody needs a "flu kit" to overcome a piffling flu, forGod's sake! This is just another money- making racket. And neither do weneed voices thundering from anyone's pulpit to believe in what thisparticular person perceives as GOD.IngridModerator here.Folks, this is, in my mind, a rather absurd thread. This forum is notabout religious fervor (although if you have it and it motiates you,that is fine). It is about not being forced to take vaccines. Thatmeans that information and thoughts on vaccines, vaccination, health,immune systems, facts, political and medical information anddisinformation, propaganda, tips on vaccine injury, avoiding it,curing it, etc., etc., are most welcome., please try to keep your posts respectful of other people'sbeliefs. Theological harangues do not move the issue further, nomatter how much your beliefs may guide your own personal choices.Yours in health and freedom,Dr. Rima __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________

Guest guest

Ingrid

Guest guest

Ingrid

Guest guest

Hi Monika, for how many years have we been bombarded with warnings that the "pandemic is imminent" and people promptly fall into the trap over and over again. Three years ago, our regional newspaper published my flu shot warning (below) and I have to see as yet a dead parrot falling from the South African sky. Just look at the reasons behind the hype.

http://www.engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net/GMO/Avian_Flu/avian_flu.html

http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/birdflu.htm

Flu jabsYour article "Get used to routine vaccinations if avian flu pandemic comes to SA" (The Witness, March 9) cannot go unchallenged. This is the typical World Health Organisation-instigated fear-mongering in cahoots with pharmaceutical companies. The probability of contracting avian flu in Merrivale is just as high as being hit by an avalanche in my living room. And before all those faithful sheep who have been conditioned to believe that flu shots or vaccinations per se will "protect" them start queuing up for "routine vaccinations", they'd better find out what chemical broth is actually injected into their bloodstream. Additives and chemicals used in the manufacture of vaccines are, for instance: thimerosal, formalin and other formaldehyde preparations, aluminium, hydroxide, aluminium phosphate and aluminium potassium sulfate, dyes, antibiotics, viral inactivators, glycerine solvents, hydrogen peroxide, hydrochloric acid, sodium bisulfite and sodium hydroxide. Then there are the vaccine growth mediums, which include chick embryos, monkey kidney, lung tissues of fetal rhesus monkeys, mouse brain, cow substrates and human tissues. In 2001, the FDA even approved the use of tumour cells as vaccine growth media. Thimerosal is an ethylmercury derivative and, while we have been urged to have our old amalgam fillings removed from our teeth because of their high mercury content and adverse effect on our health, many vaccines (including flu shots) still contain this highly toxic element, which researchers have linked to the epidemic growth in autism and other brain-related disorders of our children, in addition to numerous allergies, diabetes and cancers.Furthermore, claims that vaccinations have eradicated certain diseases is another fallacy propagated by self-serving elements of our society. The position of researchers not funded by pharmaceutical companies (for obvious reasons!) is, and I quote: "There is no evidence whatsoever that vaccines of any kind are effective in preventing the disease they are supposed to prevent. Further, adverse effects are amply documented and are far more significant to public health than any adverse effects of infectious diseases. Vaccinations have caused more suffering and more deaths than any other human activity in the history of medical intervention."INGRID BLANKMerrivale (by e-mail, shortened)

To Ingrid:You said it was a hype that had the remotest chance of materializing.Was it not Dr. Rima who sent out these warnings in multiple e-mails from her e-alerts?Is she not hyping this up then?I am not fully aware of the symptoms of avian flu, I don't believe it is the same as our regular "piffling" flu, from what I do know. __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Hi Monika, for how many years have we been bombarded with warnings that the "pandemic is imminent" and people promptly fall into the trap over and over again. Three years ago, our regional newspaper published my flu shot warning (below) and I have to see as yet a dead parrot falling from the South African sky. Just look at the reasons behind the hype.

Flu jabsYour article "Get used to routine vaccinations if avian flu pandemic comes to SA" (The Witness, March 9) cannot go unchallenged. This is the typical World Health Organisation-instigated fear-mongering in cahoots with pharmaceutical companies. The probability of contracting avian flu in Merrivale is just as high as being hit by an avalanche in my living room. And before all those faithful sheep who have been conditioned to believe that flu shots or vaccinations per se will "protect" them start queuing up for "routine vaccinations", they'd better find out what chemical broth is actually injected into their bloodstream. Additives and chemicals used in the manufacture of vaccines are, for instance: thimerosal, formalin and other formaldehyde preparations, aluminium, hydroxide, aluminium phosphate and aluminium potassium sulfate, dyes, antibiotics, viral inactivators, glycerine solvents, hydrogen peroxide, hydrochloric acid, sodium bisulfite and sodium hydroxide. Then there are the vaccine growth mediums, which include chick embryos, monkey kidney, lung tissues of fetal rhesus monkeys, mouse brain, cow substrates and human tissues. In 2001, the FDA even approved the use of tumour cells as vaccine growth media. Thimerosal is an ethylmercury derivative and, while we have been urged to have our old amalgam fillings removed from our teeth because of their high mercury content and adverse effect on our health, many vaccines (including flu shots) still contain this highly toxic element, which researchers have linked to the epidemic growth in autism and other brain-related disorders of our children, in addition to numerous allergies, diabetes and cancers.Furthermore, claims that vaccinations have eradicated certain diseases is another fallacy propagated by self-serving elements of our society. The position of researchers not funded by pharmaceutical companies (for obvious reasons!) is, and I quote: "There is no evidence whatsoever that vaccines of any kind are effective in preventing the disease they are supposed to prevent. Further, adverse effects are amply documented and are far more significant to public health than any adverse effects of infectious diseases. Vaccinations have caused more suffering and more deaths than any other human activity in the history of medical intervention."INGRID BLANKMerrivale (by e-mail, shortened)

To Ingrid:You said it was a hype that had the remotest chance of materializing.Was it not Dr. Rima who sent out these warnings in multiple e-mails from her e-alerts?Is she not hyping this up then?I am not fully aware of the symptoms of avian flu, I don't believe it is the same as our regular "piffling" flu, from what I do know. __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Here is more

http://www.birdfluhype.com/

To Ingrid:You said it was a hype that had the remotest chance of materializing.Was it not Dr. Rima who sent out these warnings in multiple e-mails from her e-alerts?Is she not hyping this up then?I am not fully aware of the symptoms of avian flu, I don't believe it is the same as our regular "piffling" flu, from what I do know.__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Here is more

To Ingrid:You said it was a hype that had the remotest chance of materializing.Was it not Dr. Rima who sent out these warnings in multiple e-mails from her e-alerts?Is she not hyping this up then?I am not fully aware of the symptoms of avian flu, I don't believe it is the same as our regular "piffling" flu, from what I do know.__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Here is more

Guest guest

Here is more

Guest guest

Those who have not been immunized actually do have to build up their

immune systems, everyone dose...period. You mention yourself here

what we are being bombarded with in daily life, yes I agree you can

avoid these things - but 1. most people don't eat completely organic,

drink spring water, not watch TV which rattles the nervous system and

beyond, use homeopathy to clear their chronic ill-health and what has

been buried in them mentally/emotionally/physically, etc. etc. 2. I

am an example of #1 but am still vulnerable to chemicals in the air,

plastic containers, chemtrails, cell towers, touches of the fear

machine, etc. and so continue to do things that help the immune system

and me as a whole. So you get the idea....we all need work and

continual maintenance in our complete well-being picture. It just

makes sense to me to want to do be as healthy as possible anyway, but

ESPECIALLY in light of all we know going on.

This forum can be less about being scared, definitely less about

religious arguments, and more about what you can do to put your life

in the best possible position no matter what.

That is why I connected with Homeopathy to begin with, and then

meditation, chinese herbal nutrition and yoga. You get clear, strong

and a kind of certitude that does not allow the fear of real or

imagined threat to compromise your well-being. The fear generated

from real and possible threats can do more to undermine everyone than

you think - can actually cause disease on all levels, makes you less

able to discern what to really pay attention to, distracts you from

working on your self, and at very least make it very easy for other

assaults to finish the job.

Thanks for listening and my work is to help those who to know how to

become healthy, strong and empowered - while being aware of what is

going on at the same time.

Warm wishes to all,

Liz

>

>

> Another vital point is that responding to the insane request by one

> person

> on this list to provide her with information as to what herbs would

> efficiently kill her children would constitute accessory to MURDER!

> I am appalled at the direction this thread has been going over

the last

> couple of days, although it shows once again how easily even

intelligent

> people can fall for a hype drummed up that has the remotest

chance of

> materializing. Nobody needs a " flu kit " to overcome a piffling

flu, for

> God's sake! This is just another money- making racket. And

neither do we

> need voices thundering from anyone's pulpit to believe in what this

> particular person perceives as GOD.

>

> Ingrid

>

> Moderator here.

> Folks, this is, in my mind, a rather absurd thread. This forum

is not

> about religious fervor (although if you have it and it motiates you,

> that is fine). It is about not being forced to take vaccines. That

> means that information and thoughts on vaccines, vaccination,

health,

> immune systems, facts, political and medical information and

> disinformation, propaganda, tips on vaccine injury, avoiding it,

> curing it, etc., etc., are most welcome.

> , please try to keep your posts respectful of other people's

> beliefs. Theological harangues do not move the issue further, no

> matter how much your beliefs may guide your own personal choices.

> Yours in health and freedom,

> Dr. Rima

>

>

>

>

>

>

> __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus

> signature database 3267 (20080714) __________

>

> The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

>

> http://www.eset.com

>

Guest guest

Warm wishes to all,

Liz

>

>

> person

the last

intelligent

chance of

flu, for

neither do we

>

> Ingrid

>

> Moderator here.

is not

health,

> Dr. Rima

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Warm wishes to all,

Liz

>

>

> person

the last

intelligent

chance of

flu, for

neither do we

>

> Ingrid

>

> Moderator here.

is not

health,

> Dr. Rima

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Warm wishes to all,

Liz

>

>

> person

the last

intelligent

chance of

flu, for

neither do we

>

> Ingrid

>

> Moderator here.

is not

health,

> Dr. Rima

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Thank you for your post, Ingrid. I have been withdrawing from these

discussions lately because instead of providing sympathetic

information, I have been observing - please excuse me - some posts

which are venting instead of supporting.

I have been involved in alternative health and birth advocacy for more

than 20 years. This list will lose its credibility as well as its

ability to help anyone if it ceases to be a resource and becomes a

whipping post for the pet peeves of anyone who has ever been hurt by

the system, allopathy or otherwise.

I agree that, while not directly vaccination related issues, birth and

health choices must be very welcome here. When folks are starting a

family or managing the health of a family, the vaccine issue is a

frequent question that poses itself whenever we even brush with the

" industry " of mainstream health " management. " And when I joined this

list, I was relieved to see that there was good discussion of birth

and family issues, and that there was not a general trend to try to

keep those discussions " off topic. "

It has been, for me, a turnoff, whenever a post includes any religious

references in it - and that is not because I might be atheistic (which

I am not) or agnostic (which I am not) or experimental in esoterica

(which I am not). It is because these references are intimate and

personal and are not appropriate to a discussion about freedom of

choice and access to information about being responsible for our

health and healing processes. And I DO acknowledge that our spiritual

journeys are part of our healing processes, but not about the legal

and cultural ability to choose to be the responsible party for our

healing.

With reference to " flu kits, " it seems to me that the best flu kit is

the one you assemble for your own family over years of dealing with

crises and illnesses, which includes good nutrition, the herbals you

read and the ones you keep in stock, and the support of a sympathetic

healer - hopefully a good homeopath!

My two cents - thanks,

Theresa

On Jul 26, 2008, at 4:20 AM, Ingrid Blank wrote:

>

>

> person

> I am appalled at the direction this thread has been going over the

> last

> intelligent

> people can fall for a hype drummed up that has the remotest chance of

> materializing. Nobody needs a " flu kit " to overcome a piffling flu,

> for

> God's sake! This is just another money- making racket. And neither

> do we

>

> Ingrid

>

> Moderator here.

> Folks, this is, in my mind, a rather absurd thread. This forum is not

> means that information and thoughts on vaccines, vaccination, health,

> Dr. Rima

>

>

>

Guest guest

healing.

My two cents - thanks,

Theresa

>

>

> person

> last

> intelligent

> for

> do we

>

> Ingrid

>

> Moderator here.

> Dr. Rima

>

>

>

Guest guest

healing.

My two cents - thanks,

Theresa

>

>

> person

> last

> intelligent

> for

> do we

>

> Ingrid

>

> Moderator here.

> Dr. Rima

>

>

>

Guest guest

healing.

My two cents - thanks,

Theresa

>

>

> person

> last

> intelligent

> for

> do we

>

> Ingrid

>

> Moderator here.

> Dr. Rima

>

>

>

Guest guest

the gov. thrives on FEAR to CONTROL us.

roger

From: Ingrid Blank <enb1@...>Subject: RE: Re: Preparing, avian flu, vaccines, government....herbsno-forced-vaccination Date: Saturday, July 26, 2008, 3:20 AM

Another vital point is that responding to the insane request by one personon this list to provide her with information as to what herbs wouldefficiently kill her children would constitute accessory to MURDER!I am appalled at the direction this thread has been going over the lastcouple of days, although it shows once again how easily even intelligentpeople can fall for a hype drummed up that has the remotest chance ofmaterializing. Nobody needs a "flu kit" to overcome a piffling flu, forGod's sake! This is just another money- making racket. And neither do weneed voices thundering from anyone's pulpit to believe in what thisparticular person perceives as GOD.IngridModerator here.Folks, this is, in my mind, a rather absurd thread. This forum is notabout religious fervor (although if you have it and it motiates you,that is fine). It is about not being forced to take vaccines.

Thatmeans that information and thoughts on vaccines, vaccination, health,immune systems, facts, political and medical information anddisinformation, propaganda, tips on vaccine injury, avoiding it,curing it, etc., etc., are most welcome., please try to keep your posts respectful of other people'sbeliefs. Theological harangues do not move the issue further, nomatter how much your beliefs may guide your own personal choices.Yours in health and freedom,Dr. Rima

Guest guest

roger

From: Ingrid Blank <enb1@...>Subject: RE: Re: Preparing, avian flu, vaccines, government....herbsno-forced-vaccination Date: Saturday, July 26, 2008, 3:20 AM

Another vital point is that responding to the insane request by one personon this list to provide her with information as to what herbs wouldefficiently kill her children would constitute accessory to MURDER!I am appalled at the direction this thread has been going over the lastcouple of days, although it shows once again how easily even intelligentpeople can fall for a hype drummed up that has the remotest chance ofmaterializing. Nobody needs a "flu kit" to overcome a piffling flu, forGod's sake! This is just another money- making racket. And neither do weneed voices thundering from anyone's pulpit to believe in what thisparticular person perceives as GOD.IngridModerator here.Folks, this is, in my mind, a rather absurd thread. This forum is notabout religious fervor (although if you have it and it motiates you,that is fine). It is about not being forced to take vaccines.

Thatmeans that information and thoughts on vaccines, vaccination, health,immune systems, facts, political and medical information anddisinformation, propaganda, tips on vaccine injury, avoiding it,curing it, etc., etc., are most welcome., please try to keep your posts respectful of other people'sbeliefs. Theological harangues do not move the issue further, nomatter how much your beliefs may guide your own personal choices.Yours in health and freedom,Dr. Rima

Guest guest

Only if you let them! As a freedom-loving Sagittarian, any self-anointed little pipsqueak in "authority" attempting to scare or intimidate me will rue the day it tried to clip my wings.I am the ultimate authority when it comes to decision-making processes concerning my bodily integrity and that of my kids (two-and four-legged ones).

Ingrid

roger

Guest guest

Only if you let them! As a freedom-loving Sagittarian, any self-anointed little pipsqueak in "authority" attempting to scare or intimidate me will rue the day it tried to clip my wings.I am the ultimate authority when it comes to decision-making processes concerning my bodily integrity and that of my kids (two-and four-legged ones).

Ingrid

roger

Guest guest

Ingrid

roger

Guest guest

Ingrid

roger