RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Preparing, avian flu, vaccines, government....herbs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't think that suicide is an option either. On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 9:32 AM, <mtnmotherbear@...> wrote:

I am new here and am reading all the post in the daily digest I am

getting.

I meet weekly with a group of friends and we are very aware of the

things going on and what the government is doing, have been doing and

will be doing. We are doing small things here and there to prepare

ourselves, our families.

Some of the post memebers are stating that they would rather be shot,

let them shot you....I have thought such as well myself. AND. What

has also come to me is something more. Something that gives us the

control. A say. We decide. I have always been interested in herbs and

am self learning and is a slow process for me. What came to me was

this...There are herbs that can be taken the are " dangerous " , that

when one takes it/them you go to sleep and slip deeper into sleep

until you pass on...your heart stops beating and you die. painless.

What are these herbs? What is the dosage? for an adult? a child? will

they work the same on a cat/dog?

I have 2 children and am very alert and aware. I will defend and

protect my children to no end with the fierceness and protectiveness

of a mother bear. AND. I will not let THEM take us or my children. I

will not aloow THEM to shot my children. Instead when they come to

take us we take the herb or herbs and die. Die at our own hands and

not at the hands of patriarchy

Does anyone here know of such herbs? I am not one for violence and

this seems more humane/gentle/respectful. Would love to have further

discussion on this...anyone one else willing.

Guest guest

SUICIDE IS NEVER AN OPTION, IF YOU EVEN THINK OF IT THATS A SIN!!! JUST BE STRONG PRAY AND DON'T CHOOSE THE PROUD OR COWARDS WAY OUT!!GOD BLESS YOU ALL, HE IS STILL THE ONLY WAY OUT!!

getting.

ourselves, our families.

this...There are herbs that can be taken the are "dangerous", that

this seems more humane/gentle/ respectful. Would love to have further

Guest guest

SUICIDE IS NEVER AN OPTION, IF YOU EVEN THINK OF IT THATS A SIN!!! JUST BE STRONG PRAY AND DON'T CHOOSE THE PROUD OR COWARDS WAY OUT!!GOD BLESS YOU ALL, HE IS STILL THE ONLY WAY OUT!!

getting.

ourselves, our families.

this...There are herbs that can be taken the are "dangerous", that

this seems more humane/gentle/ respectful. Would love to have further

Guest guest

Please, ... just stop it.I would rather let my child die painlessly by suicide than let them suffer the way that the government will make them suffer in those camps. Sin? Please. Stop trying to force your religion on others.

It seems like you only joined this group to try to convert people... are you trying to be some sort of missionary? Because you have given no other input than to pray, believe on God, ask God to do this, don't do this or you are sinning and will die a horrible, miserable death and burn for all eternity.

May we ask for a moderator to butt in?

Guest guest

SUICIDE IS A SIN AGAINST GOD!!! DON'T DO IT, YOU'LL PAY FOREVER IN HELL FOR THAT ONE!!! BUT DON'T GET EMOTIONAL AND START CRYING COZ I CAN'T STOP YOU. BUT SUICIDE IS A SIN!!!! JUST LIKE ADULTERY, AND THE REST OF THE COMMANDMENTS!!! I CAN'T STOP YOU FROM KILLING YOURSELF SO STOP CYRING LIKE A BABY, BUT ITS A MORTAL SIN THAT WILL TAKE YOU TO HELL WITH SATAN THE DESTROYER WHO WILL TORTURE IN UNSPEAKABLE AND UN-UNDERSTANDABLE WAYS FOREVER!!GOD BLESS, MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS FOLKS, FOR MANY WILL COME BUT FEW WILL ENTER!!From: Monika Reign B. <nature.mum@...>Subject: Re: Preparing, avian flu,

vaccines, government....herbsno-forced-vaccination Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 10:38 AM

Please, ... just stop it.I would rather let my child die painlessly by suicide than let them suffer the way that the government will make them suffer in those camps. Sin? Please. Stop trying to force your religion on others.

It seems like you only joined this group to try to convert people... are you trying to be some sort of missionary? Because you have given no other input than to pray, believe on God, ask God to do this, don't do this or you are sinning and will die a horrible, miserable death and burn for all eternity.

Guest guest

I have studied the afterlife from metaphysics-not blind belief-there is no hell.From: Monika Reign B. <nature.mumgmail (DOT) com>Subject: Re: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] Preparing, avian flu,

vaccines, government.. ..herbsno-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Friday, July 25, 2008, 10:38 AM

Guest guest

I have studied the afterlife from metaphysics-not blind belief-there is no hell.From: Monika Reign B. <nature.mumgmail (DOT) com>Subject: Re: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] Preparing, avian flu,

vaccines, government.. ..herbsno-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Friday, July 25, 2008, 10:38 AM

Guest guest

THATS JUST WHAT THE DEVIL WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE, SO HE CAN TORTURE YOU FOREVER IN FLAMES, PAIN AND AGONY, BUT FOREVER!!!! HELL IS FOR REAL, MOST PEOPLE WILL GO TO HELL!!!! MAKE YOUR MIND BUT ITS EITHER GOD OR SATAN FOREVER!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c9gJ-yWu2k--- On Fri, 7/25/08, vicmarb@... <vicmarb@...> wrote:From: vicmarb@... <vicmarb@...>Subject: Re: Preparing, avian flu, vaccines, government....herbsno-forced-vaccination Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 10:57 AM

I have studied the afterlife from metaphysics- not blind belief-there is no hell.From: Monika Reign B. <nature.mumgmail (DOT) com>Subject: Re: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] Preparing, avian flu,

Guest guest

THATS JUST WHAT THE DEVIL WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE, SO HE CAN TORTURE YOU FOREVER IN FLAMES, PAIN AND AGONY, BUT FOREVER!!!! HELL IS FOR REAL, MOST PEOPLE WILL GO TO HELL!!!! MAKE YOUR MIND BUT ITS EITHER GOD OR SATAN FOREVER!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c9gJ-yWu2k--- On Fri, 7/25/08, vicmarb@... <vicmarb@...> wrote:From: vicmarb@... <vicmarb@...>Subject: Re: Preparing, avian flu, vaccines, government....herbsno-forced-vaccination Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 10:57 AM

I have studied the afterlife from metaphysics- not blind belief-there is no hell.From: Monika Reign B. <nature.mumgmail (DOT) com>Subject: Re: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] Preparing, avian flu,

Guest guest

can someone please kick this guy off the group?On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 12:01 PM, Gomez <miguelgomezunico@...> wrote:

THATS JUST WHAT THE DEVIL WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE, SO HE CAN TORTURE YOU FOREVER IN FLAMES, PAIN AND AGONY, BUT FOREVER!!!! HELL IS FOR REAL, MOST PEOPLE WILL GO TO HELL!!!! MAKE YOUR MIND BUT ITS EITHER GOD OR SATAN FOREVER!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c9gJ-yWu2k--- On Fri, 7/25/08, vicmarb@... <vicmarb@...> wrote:

Subject: Re: Preparing, avian flu, vaccines, government....herbsno-forced-vaccination

Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 10:57 AM

I have studied the afterlife from metaphysics- not blind belief-there is no hell.

From: Monika Reign B. <nature.mumgmail (DOT) com>Subject: Re: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] Preparing, avian flu,

Guest guest

there is also no devilFrom: Monika Reign B. <nature.mumgmail (DOT) com>Subject: Re: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] Preparing, avian flu,

Guest guest

Perhaps he is just in the WRONG group, a nice religious group would be better

suited for him, methinks he is a troll. Trish,

> can someone please kick this guy off the group?

>

>

>

Guest guest

Perhaps he is just in the WRONG group, a nice religious group would be better

suited for him, methinks he is a troll. Trish,

>

>

>

Guest guest

First of all, I believe in freedom of speech. And each of us has a responsibility to respect that without acting disdainfully towards each other if we disagree with them. Second of all, and I've been meaning to say this a lot lately... considering all the random links and tons of theories and ideas being thrown around. I'd like people to actually provide actual evidence rather than emotionally charged theories and quick assumptive statements intended to provoke. Perhaps you're over reacting to his use of caps?

Obviously we're going to have differences in religion, but I assumed we were all here to alleviate the loss of life. No to figure out new ways of taking part in it yourself. Trolling is saying anything to mock someone else in an attempt to provoke them, and to be honest, I don't think he was provoking you despite the objective and inevitably offensive nature of his statements. If you don't agree, then say you don't agree, but I think that passing information back and forth on how to kill your children is a much more bannable offense than a religious reason not to kill them, and I don't think I could be a part of a group that condones this.

You also may not acknowledge God and we could argue that point for days, but I think it's pretty relevent to bring God into the picture when you're discussing the topic of killing children.

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 11:23 AM, <vicmarb@...> wrote:

Guest guest

First of all, I believe in freedom of speech. And each of us has a responsibility to respect that without acting disdainfully towards each other if we disagree with them. Second of all, and I've been meaning to say this a lot lately... considering all the random links and tons of theories and ideas being thrown around. I'd like people to actually provide actual evidence rather than emotionally charged theories and quick assumptive statements intended to provoke. Perhaps you're over reacting to his use of caps?

Obviously we're going to have differences in religion, but I assumed we were all here to alleviate the loss of life. No to figure out new ways of taking part in it yourself. Trolling is saying anything to mock someone else in an attempt to provoke them, and to be honest, I don't think he was provoking you despite the objective and inevitably offensive nature of his statements. If you don't agree, then say you don't agree, but I think that passing information back and forth on how to kill your children is a much more bannable offense than a religious reason not to kill them, and I don't think I could be a part of a group that condones this.

You also may not acknowledge God and we could argue that point for days, but I think it's pretty relevent to bring God into the picture when you're discussing the topic of killing children.

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 11:23 AM, <vicmarb@...> wrote:

Guest guest

YES, CAN HE PLEASE BE REMOVED!

REBECCA

>

Guest guest

YES, CAN HE PLEASE BE REMOVED!

REBECCA

>

Guest guest

>YES, I COMPLETELY AGREE AND THAT WAS WHERE I WAS GOING WITH THIS

POST/QUESTION. I WOULD RATHER MY CHILDREN DIE PEACEFULLY THAN BE

TORTURED BY THE GOVERNMENT. cHILDREN DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE HORRORS OF

THE WORLD. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION.

REBECCA

> I would rather let my child die painlessly by suicide than let them

suffer

> the way that the government will make them suffer in those camps.

Sin?

> Please. Stop trying to force your religion on others.

>

Guest guest

REBECCA

suffer

Sin?

>

Guest guest

SUICIDE IS A SIN, ASSISTED OR NOT!! AS IS ABORTION AND MURDER AND THE REST OF GODS COMMANDMENTS!! CHOOSE GOD OR THE DEVIL, TIME IS SHORT!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU PEOPLE, MAY YOU OBEY GOD AND NOT THE WORLD AND YOUR LUSTS!!!! THE MESSAGE HAS BEEN SENT OUT, LET THOSE THAT HEAR, HEAR AND HEED!! I LEAVE THIS GROUP NOW, BUT CHOOSE GOD IF YOU DON'T WANT ETERNAL DAMNATION THAT WAS MADE FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS!!!From: <mtnmotherbear@...>Subject: Re: Preparing, avian flu, vaccines, government....herbsno-forced-vaccination Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 12:27 PM

REBECCA

suffer

Sin?

>

Guest guest

SUICIDE IS A SIN, ASSISTED OR NOT!! AS IS ABORTION AND MURDER AND THE REST OF GODS COMMANDMENTS!! CHOOSE GOD OR THE DEVIL, TIME IS SHORT!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU PEOPLE, MAY YOU OBEY GOD AND NOT THE WORLD AND YOUR LUSTS!!!! THE MESSAGE HAS BEEN SENT OUT, LET THOSE THAT HEAR, HEAR AND HEED!! I LEAVE THIS GROUP NOW, BUT CHOOSE GOD IF YOU DON'T WANT ETERNAL DAMNATION THAT WAS MADE FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS!!!From: <mtnmotherbear@...>Subject: Re: Preparing, avian flu, vaccines, government....herbsno-forced-vaccination Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 12:27 PM

REBECCA

suffer

Sin?

>

Guest guest

, God is love and forgiveness. If

you believe in God and you yourself study God, you will see that as long as you

truly believe and do the best you can (which is doing, folks), then you

will be with God.

On the other hand, I don’t believe

in suicide, having contemplated it often in my youth. You have to stick around

to see what’s around the next corner. It’s all a game, designed for

your education and dare I say it? Fun. The world might need you or your child

to be a part of the solution. Don’t turn the game off too soon.

Have some faith, people!

From: no-forced-vaccination [mailto:no-forced-vaccination ] On Behalf Of Gomez

Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 12:34

PM

no-forced-vaccination

Subject: Re:

SUICIDE IS A SIN, ASSISTED OR NOT!! AS IS

ABORTION AND MURDER AND THE REST OF GODS COMMANDMENTS!! CHOOSE GOD

OR THE DEVIL, TIME IS SHORT!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU PEOPLE, MAY YOU OBEY GOD

AND NOT THE WORLD AND YOUR LUSTS!!!! THE MESSAGE HAS BEEN SENT OUT, LET

THOSE THAT HEAR, HEAR AND HEED!! I LEAVE THIS GROUP NOW, BUT CHOOSE GOD

IF YOU DON'T WANT ETERNAL DAMNATION THAT WAS MADE FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS

ANGELS!!!

<mtnmotherbear >

Subject: Re: Preparing, avian flu, vaccines,

government....herbs

no-forced-vaccination

Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 12:27 PM

>YES, I COMPLETELY AGREE AND THAT WAS WHERE I WAS

GOING WITH THIS

REBECCA

suffer

Sin?

>

Guest guest

, God is love and forgiveness. If

you believe in God and you yourself study God, you will see that as long as you

truly believe and do the best you can (which is doing, folks), then you

will be with God.

On the other hand, I don’t believe

in suicide, having contemplated it often in my youth. You have to stick around

to see what’s around the next corner. It’s all a game, designed for

your education and dare I say it? Fun. The world might need you or your child

to be a part of the solution. Don’t turn the game off too soon.

Have some faith, people!

From: no-forced-vaccination [mailto:no-forced-vaccination ] On Behalf Of Gomez

Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 12:34

PM

no-forced-vaccination

Subject: Re:

SUICIDE IS A SIN, ASSISTED OR NOT!! AS IS

ABORTION AND MURDER AND THE REST OF GODS COMMANDMENTS!! CHOOSE GOD

OR THE DEVIL, TIME IS SHORT!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU PEOPLE, MAY YOU OBEY GOD

AND NOT THE WORLD AND YOUR LUSTS!!!! THE MESSAGE HAS BEEN SENT OUT, LET

THOSE THAT HEAR, HEAR AND HEED!! I LEAVE THIS GROUP NOW, BUT CHOOSE GOD

IF YOU DON'T WANT ETERNAL DAMNATION THAT WAS MADE FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS

ANGELS!!!

<mtnmotherbear >

Subject: Re: Preparing, avian flu, vaccines,

government....herbs

no-forced-vaccination

Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 12:27 PM

>YES, I COMPLETELY AGREE AND THAT WAS WHERE I WAS

GOING WITH THIS

REBECCA

suffer

Sin?

>

Guest guest

Thank you! I agree that we need to keep this on the information level

and help people make good choices to protect themselves while they

can. What you choose to do when " they " knock down your door is on your

own conscience and nothing said in this forum will change your mind

about that. Let's keep it friendly and not be kicking people out for

their opinion and not use this to condemn people because they have

differences in religious beliefs.

How is it any different for one person to say God will send them to

hell and another to say there is no hell? We have to make our own

decision on the matter. Either one is forcing your opinion on