RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: Please cast your vote

Rate this topic

Guest guest

So what are we supposed to do now?On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 11:30 PM, <pat_507@...> wrote:

Aw, man!! I guess they caught on to what we were doing......shoot!!!

--

Love, Hugs, & God bless!

Pat :o)

pat_507@...

" The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you. "

Don't tell God how big your troubles are---tell your troubles HOW BIG YOUR GOD IS!!

--------- Re: Please cast your vote

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY STOPPED ALLOWING MULTIPLE VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!I VOTED 30 TIMES JUST NOW AND THE NUMBERS AREN'T CHANGING!

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Viviane Lerner <vivlerner@...> wrote:

Here's where it stands now:Do you think vaccines should be mandatory?

Yes (3015 responses) 55.0%

No (2322 responses) 42.4%

Undecided (140 responses) 2.6%

5477 total responses

It needs to be watched very carefully now....Viviane==========On Aug 19, 2008, at 2:23 AM, karla walsh wrote:

Hullo Vivian. Thanks for reposting that Poll link where ever they moved it to. I voted as soon as I saw the post, and then, when mentioned we can vote more than once, I went back, and it went missing. I am not getting paid to vote, but this is what I did.

With the updated link, I went there, and voted, using the backspace, and kept Re-voting the NO button for 100 clicks. It only took about 10 minutes or less. This is what the results were, just for Me voting. So if any of you have the time, Go there, and vote NO as much as you can while the Poll is still available. AND SAVE it to your Favorites so you can keep going back and voting NO, when ever you have the time to whack off a few more No votes!

Poll when I started: 3015 Yes votes (73.0%)1101 No votes (23,7%)138 Undecided (3.3%) After my 100 No votes:

3015 Yes votes (69.3%) Yes it went down that much with just my 100 votes!1201 No votes (27.6%) Yes it went up that much, and affected the other two %138 Undecided (3.2%)

SOOOO If we can all do this, these numbers should change rapidly, and if the poll stays up for very much longer, we could get the NO vote edge for these people in FLORIDA.I know you can All help a little OR a lot.

I will monitor the No changes while the poll is still active. And adding more of my No votes when I have another spare 10 minutes or so.Now get going!!! Vote NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhttp://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-0815poll,0,360201,post.poll

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

So what are we supposed to do now?On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 11:30 PM, <pat_507@...> wrote:

Aw, man!! I guess they caught on to what we were doing......shoot!!!

--

Love, Hugs, & God bless!

pat_507@...

" The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you. "

Don't tell God how big your troubles are---tell your troubles HOW BIG YOUR GOD IS!!

--------- Re: Please cast your vote

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY STOPPED ALLOWING MULTIPLE VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!I VOTED 30 TIMES JUST NOW AND THE NUMBERS AREN'T CHANGING!

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Viviane Lerner <vivlerner@...> wrote:

Here's where it stands now:Do you think vaccines should be mandatory?

Yes (3015 responses) 55.0%

No (2322 responses) 42.4%

Undecided (140 responses) 2.6%

5477 total responses

It needs to be watched very carefully now....Viviane==========On Aug 19, 2008, at 2:23 AM, karla walsh wrote:

Hullo Vivian. Thanks for reposting that Poll link where ever they moved it to. I voted as soon as I saw the post, and then, when mentioned we can vote more than once, I went back, and it went missing. I am not getting paid to vote, but this is what I did.

With the updated link, I went there, and voted, using the backspace, and kept Re-voting the NO button for 100 clicks. It only took about 10 minutes or less. This is what the results were, just for Me voting. So if any of you have the time, Go there, and vote NO as much as you can while the Poll is still available. AND SAVE it to your Favorites so you can keep going back and voting NO, when ever you have the time to whack off a few more No votes!

Poll when I started: 3015 Yes votes (73.0%)1101 No votes (23,7%)138 Undecided (3.3%) After my 100 No votes:

3015 Yes votes (69.3%) Yes it went down that much with just my 100 votes!1201 No votes (27.6%) Yes it went up that much, and affected the other two %138 Undecided (3.2%)

SOOOO If we can all do this, these numbers should change rapidly, and if the poll stays up for very much longer, we could get the NO vote edge for these people in FLORIDA.I know you can All help a little OR a lot.

I will monitor the No changes while the poll is still active. And adding more of my No votes when I have another spare 10 minutes or so.Now get going!!! Vote NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhttp://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-0815poll,0,360201,post.poll

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

I'm able to vote multiple times. the percent isn't changing but the number of votes is!See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured posts. Check It Out!

Guest guest

I'm able to vote multiple times. the percent isn't changing but the number of votes is!See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured posts. Check It Out!

Guest guest

No-votes now stand at 2483

Yes-votes unchanged at 3015

Ingrid

I'm able to vote multiple times. the percent isn't changing but the number of votes is!

See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured posts. Check It Out! __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

No-votes now stand at 2483

Yes-votes unchanged at 3015

Ingrid

I'm able to vote multiple times. the percent isn't changing but the number of votes is!

See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured posts. Check It Out! __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________

Guest guest

The numbers on mine don't change... I have to clear my cache and vote again for the number to change each time.that messes up everything I'm doing online though :(jerks

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 11:45 PM, <jaajna@...> wrote:

I THINK that perhaps it was the " YES " votes that

had voted multiple times -- in the beginning and

got a head start on the count -- when the NO vote group

caught on ---- then they finally fixed it to stop multiple votes.

I can't imagine any educated individuals would

say that it is OK to force something on someone else

( if they want to do it to themselves -- have at it )----------

What kind of people would think that it is OK to

force someone to take drugs ( legal or otherwise ) ----

except un-educated sheeple--------- This is the kind of thing (forced vacinations)

that the Nazis did during WWII -------------------

IT JUST SHOWS YOU that the dummying down of Americans

in our school system is working.

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. "

-- F. Kennedy--

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.

Guest guest

The numbers on mine don't change... I have to clear my cache and vote again for the number to change each time.that messes up everything I'm doing online though :(jerks

I THINK that perhaps it was the " YES " votes that

except un-educated sheeple--------- This is the kind of thing (forced vacinations)

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. "

-- F. Kennedy--

Guest guest

Actually, one can't blame everything on the Nazis :)

Forced vaccinations in the U.S. date back to 1902

http://www.vaccinationnews.com/dailynews/June2001/MandatoryVaxKrisSev.htm

Ingrid

"

son v. Massachusetts

Mandatory vaccination laws are made in state legislatures. The precedent for such laws goes back to a 1905 U.S. Supreme Court decision, son v. Massachusetts (14, 15). Mr. son, an adult resident of Cambridge, Massachusetts, refused to be vaccinated, opposing a 1902 Cambridge Board of Health mandate “that all inhabitants of the city...be vaccinated...” son claimed that he had “suffered seriously from previous vaccination,” as did his son. All adults over 21 years of age who refused vaccination were fined $5.00.

The U.S. Supreme Court affirmed the right of a state legislature to enforce mandatory vaccination, claiming it a proper exercise of the state’s police power to enact “health laws” reflecting dominant medical beliefs and those of the majority of society. Thus, the opinion of the minority should not subvert the opinion of the majority, or “the interests of the many [should not be] subordinated to the wishes or convenience of the few.”

Noting the controversial nature of vaccination, the U.S. Supreme Court stated, “...in a free country, where the government is by the people...what the people believe is for the common welfare must be accepted as tending to promote the common welfare, whether it does in fact or not” [emphasis added]. This means that until public opinion changes, with subsequent changes in state vaccination laws, the courts will not condiser challenges to state vaccination laws.

State vaccination laws

In 1904 only 11 out of then 45 U.S. states had compulsory vaccination laws, with 13 states excluding unvaccinated children from public schools. No state employed “forcible vaccination” (15). With the licensing of the Sabin live oral polio vaccine in 1960, the drive to enforce vaccination as a prerequisite for school admission accelerated across the country.

-----Original Message-----From: no-forced-vaccination [mailto:no-forced-vaccination ]On Behalf Of jaajna@...Sent: Mittwoch, 20. August 2008 05:46no-forced-vaccination Subject: Re: Please cast your vote

I THINK that perhaps it was the "YES" votes that

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- F. Kennedy--

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here. __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Actually, one can't blame everything on the Nazis :)

Forced vaccinations in the U.S. date back to 1902

http://www.vaccinationnews.com/dailynews/June2001/MandatoryVaxKrisSev.htm

Ingrid

"

son v. Massachusetts

Mandatory vaccination laws are made in state legislatures. The precedent for such laws goes back to a 1905 U.S. Supreme Court decision, son v. Massachusetts (14, 15). Mr. son, an adult resident of Cambridge, Massachusetts, refused to be vaccinated, opposing a 1902 Cambridge Board of Health mandate “that all inhabitants of the city...be vaccinated...” son claimed that he had “suffered seriously from previous vaccination,” as did his son. All adults over 21 years of age who refused vaccination were fined $5.00.

The U.S. Supreme Court affirmed the right of a state legislature to enforce mandatory vaccination, claiming it a proper exercise of the state’s police power to enact “health laws” reflecting dominant medical beliefs and those of the majority of society. Thus, the opinion of the minority should not subvert the opinion of the majority, or “the interests of the many [should not be] subordinated to the wishes or convenience of the few.”

Noting the controversial nature of vaccination, the U.S. Supreme Court stated, “...in a free country, where the government is by the people...what the people believe is for the common welfare must be accepted as tending to promote the common welfare, whether it does in fact or not” [emphasis added]. This means that until public opinion changes, with subsequent changes in state vaccination laws, the courts will not condiser challenges to state vaccination laws.

State vaccination laws

In 1904 only 11 out of then 45 U.S. states had compulsory vaccination laws, with 13 states excluding unvaccinated children from public schools. No state employed “forcible vaccination” (15). With the licensing of the Sabin live oral polio vaccine in 1960, the drive to enforce vaccination as a prerequisite for school admission accelerated across the country.

-----Original Message-----From: no-forced-vaccination [mailto:no-forced-vaccination ]On Behalf Of jaajna@...Sent: Mittwoch, 20. August 2008 05:46no-forced-vaccination Subject: Re: Please cast your vote

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- F. Kennedy--

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here. __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

It looks like they just closed the poll....I wonder what will happen to the "Kindergarten students entering school Monday are required to have two doses of the varicella, or chickenpox, vaccine."Viviane=========On Aug 19, 2008, at 6:19 PM, Monika Reign B. wrote:The numbers on mine don't change... I have to clear my cache and vote again for the number to change each time.that messes up everything I'm doing online though :(jerksOn Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 11:45 PM, <jaajna@...> wrote:I THINK  that perhaps  it was the "YES" votes thathad voted  multiple times -- in the beginning andgot a head start on the count -- when the NO vote groupcaught on ---- then they finally fixed it to stop multiple votes. I can't imagine any educated individuals wouldsay that it is OK to force something on someone else( if they want to do it to themselves -- have at it )----------What kind of  people  would think that it is OK toforce someone to take drugs ( legal or otherwise ) ----except  un-educated sheeple--------- This is the kind of thing (forced vacinations)that the Nazis did during WWII -------------------IT JUST SHOWS YOU that the dummying down of Americansin our school system is working.  Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."-- F. Kennedy--  It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here. =====In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

Guest guest

It looks like they just closed the poll....I wonder what will happen to the "Kindergarten students entering school Monday are required to have two doses of the varicella, or chickenpox, vaccine."Viviane=========On Aug 19, 2008, at 6:19 PM, Monika Reign B. wrote:The numbers on mine don't change... I have to clear my cache and vote again for the number to change each time.that messes up everything I'm doing online though :(jerksOn Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 11:45 PM, <jaajna@...> wrote:I THINK  that perhaps  it was the "YES" votes thathad voted  multiple times -- in the beginning andgot a head start on the count -- when the NO vote groupcaught on ---- then they finally fixed it to stop multiple votes. I can't imagine any educated individuals wouldsay that it is OK to force something on someone else( if they want to do it to themselves -- have at it )----------What kind of  people  would think that it is OK toforce someone to take drugs ( legal or otherwise ) ----except  un-educated sheeple--------- This is the kind of thing (forced vacinations)that the Nazis did during WWII -------------------IT JUST SHOWS YOU that the dummying down of Americansin our school system is working.  Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."-- F. Kennedy--  It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here. =====In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

Guest guest

I agree 100%!!!!!

--

Love, Hugs, & God bless!

pat_507@...

" The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect

you. "

Don't tell God how big your troubles are---tell your troubles HOW BIG YOUR GOD

IS!!

-------------- Original message ----------------------

> I THINK that perhaps it was the " YES " votes that

> had voted multiple times -- in the beginning and

> got a head start on the count -- when the NO vote group

> caught on ---- then they finally fixed it to stop multiple votes.

>

> I can't imagine any educated individuals would

> say that it is OK to force something on someone else

> ( if they want to do it to themselves -- have at it )----------

> What kind of people would think that it is OK to

> force someone to take drugs ( legal or otherwise ) ----

> except un-educated sheeple--------- This is the kind of thing (forced

> vacinations)

> that the Nazis did during WWII -------------------

> IT JUST SHOWS YOU that the dummying down of Americans

> in our school system is working.

>

>

>

> Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to

> take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic

> purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and

> sacrifice for that freedom. "

> -- F. Kennedy--

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel

> deal here.

> (http://information.travel.aol.com/deals?ncid=aoltrv00050000000047)

-- F. Kennedy--

Guest guest

I agree 100%!!!!!

--

Love, Hugs, & God bless!

pat_507@...

" The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect

you. "

Don't tell God how big your troubles are---tell your troubles HOW BIG YOUR GOD

IS!!

-------------- Original message ----------------------

> I THINK that perhaps it was the " YES " votes that

> had voted multiple times -- in the beginning and

> got a head start on the count -- when the NO vote group

> caught on ---- then they finally fixed it to stop multiple votes.

>

> I can't imagine any educated individuals would

> say that it is OK to force something on someone else

> ( if they want to do it to themselves -- have at it )----------

> What kind of people would think that it is OK to

> force someone to take drugs ( legal or otherwise ) ----

> except un-educated sheeple--------- This is the kind of thing (forced

> vacinations)

> that the Nazis did during WWII -------------------

> IT JUST SHOWS YOU that the dummying down of Americans

> in our school system is working.

>

>

>

> Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to

> take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic

> purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and

> sacrifice for that freedom. "

> -- F. Kennedy--

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel

> deal here.

> (http://information.travel.aol.com/deals?ncid=aoltrv00050000000047)

-- F. Kennedy--

Guest guest

I found the remarks incredibly on track!

In 1976, the Russians made the microwave illegal; it was invented to kill the Jews for the Holocaust. When Russian found out that the microwave took all nutrients out of the food we eat, when they found out the radiation killed the leukocytes and erythrocytes in our bodies, they deemed it as a "health" hazard, which of course it is! America and Americans just sail along accepting whatever the government tells them as true/real/safe, etc.

Only 62% of our medicines, on the market, have been thoroughly tested!

Sometime ago, I sent an article to the group that was entitlted: Would you die for the Establishment, that being governmental forcing of innoculations. I would sincerely advise each one of you to read it...............it is real, it is factual and it is well researched.

For the last thirty eight years our youth have been indoctrinated....they are not taught anything but what the communistically ran NEA tells them to. They don't know the full story of our settling of America, how the flag came about, the Constitution, the By-Laws, Amendments, etc. They do not understand the process of a bill's progress through the Houses. With this in mind, how can they vote for the best in the future?

No, people, our government does not have our interest at heart.

I have said, over and over, "in our own, tactful, sleuthful and quiet way, we are terrorists and we are after our own people.

The signing of the FISA bill by the majority of the members in our Houses prove that. They can fly a copter over your home or business and see what is going on within. What does this do to privacy, intimacy, safety and the mind? It impels a psychosis that makes the human react inappropriately to many situations because of "fear" which our government now runs this country on.

The income tax is illegal; anyone intersted, I will dig the researched article out and pass it on to you.........what it comes down to is: When the vote was taken, one of the S.E. states, I believe it was West Virginia, voted, "nay," and the government saw the vote failed and enlisted, "yeah," on the records.............proved beyond a doubt in this article or you can research it yourselves through the search engines.

We are apathetic Americans and if we think Muslim law will be better, think again! Not going to happen my friends. Obama even freaked out cold hearted, dictatorial Pelosi and Reid with his "killing of the innocent." He is dangerous............mark my word, we will all wish we were in another country if he gets in and that will be hard for they are now chipping our passports and have been chipping our babies, unknowningly to the parents, for at least ten years..........thanks to Clinton......whom also tried to get a law passed that would force a mark on us to get food and medical...............hmmmmBarbara M. I would rather live believing/knowing there is a God and be welcomedinto heaven than not believe and find out differently when I die

no-forced-vaccination From: nature.mum@...Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 00:19:24 -0400Subject: Re: Please cast your vote

-- F. Kennedy--

Talk to your Friends via Windows Live Messenger. Find Out How

Guest guest

I found the remarks incredibly on track!

In 1976, the Russians made the microwave illegal; it was invented to kill the Jews for the Holocaust. When Russian found out that the microwave took all nutrients out of the food we eat, when they found out the radiation killed the leukocytes and erythrocytes in our bodies, they deemed it as a "health" hazard, which of course it is! America and Americans just sail along accepting whatever the government tells them as true/real/safe, etc.

Only 62% of our medicines, on the market, have been thoroughly tested!

Sometime ago, I sent an article to the group that was entitlted: Would you die for the Establishment, that being governmental forcing of innoculations. I would sincerely advise each one of you to read it...............it is real, it is factual and it is well researched.

For the last thirty eight years our youth have been indoctrinated....they are not taught anything but what the communistically ran NEA tells them to. They don't know the full story of our settling of America, how the flag came about, the Constitution, the By-Laws, Amendments, etc. They do not understand the process of a bill's progress through the Houses. With this in mind, how can they vote for the best in the future?

No, people, our government does not have our interest at heart.

I have said, over and over, "in our own, tactful, sleuthful and quiet way, we are terrorists and we are after our own people.

The signing of the FISA bill by the majority of the members in our Houses prove that. They can fly a copter over your home or business and see what is going on within. What does this do to privacy, intimacy, safety and the mind? It impels a psychosis that makes the human react inappropriately to many situations because of "fear" which our government now runs this country on.

The income tax is illegal; anyone intersted, I will dig the researched article out and pass it on to you.........what it comes down to is: When the vote was taken, one of the S.E. states, I believe it was West Virginia, voted, "nay," and the government saw the vote failed and enlisted, "yeah," on the records.............proved beyond a doubt in this article or you can research it yourselves through the search engines.

We are apathetic Americans and if we think Muslim law will be better, think again! Not going to happen my friends. Obama even freaked out cold hearted, dictatorial Pelosi and Reid with his "killing of the innocent." He is dangerous............mark my word, we will all wish we were in another country if he gets in and that will be hard for they are now chipping our passports and have been chipping our babies, unknowningly to the parents, for at least ten years..........thanks to Clinton......whom also tried to get a law passed that would force a mark on us to get food and medical...............hmmmmBarbara M. I would rather live believing/knowing there is a God and be welcomedinto heaven than not believe and find out differently when I die

no-forced-vaccination From: nature.mum@...Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 00:19:24 -0400Subject: Re: Please cast your vote

-- F. Kennedy--

Talk to your Friends via Windows Live Messenger. Find Out How

Guest guest

Yep ~~ keep voting. The back button is still working, but you may have to wait a bit of time before re-voting, Or you can keep X-ing out, and reopening the site, to multi-vote, but that is a bit more time consuming. It does not catch same votes from the same email tho. Yes!!! Good work yesterday KidZ, from 23% up to 44.6 Woo hooo. I dont know what that paper does with their polls. Do they close them at some point and post results? How findable are these polls after they are taken off the main poll page? If people look at it, the results, esp the Yes voters, and notice that their vote is Not the majority, it may give them cause to *Wonder* if there might be something they are Missing~~ even if we had to stack the votes. Might have been a good venture, somehow. Keep voting 'til the poll is no longer there!! Glad

Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

It would appear the Poll has now Closed itself, HMMMM At least we tried and made some differernce, for whomever it may concern. Thanks All!. Thanks Vivian for telling us about it. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

I found the remarks incredibly on track! In 1976, the Russians made the microwave illegal; it was invented to kill the Jews for the Holocaust.

How is that possible, given the fact that the microwave oven was first launched on the US market in 1946/47? Who or what is the source of this Brother Grimm story?

Ingrid

Guest guest

Hullo Vivian. You dont have to wonder too hard. This is the last news in that paper about the mandatory vaccines for kindergarten. $$$$$ Glad Day ~ Karla in IL Broward county: Kindergarten shots now being offered August 15, 2008 Kindergarten students entering school Monday are required to have two doses of the varicella, or chickenpox, vaccine. Immunizations will be offered from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. today at the South Regional Health Center, 4105 Pembroke Road, Hollywood. Shots will be offered Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the West Broward Health Center, 4100 NW Third Court, Suite 102, Plantation.— Staff reports

Guest guest

Hi, Karla!Not that I was too hopeful. Yet, what we might have avoided [because, actually, there were over 40% NOs against 50+% YES at the close of their poll] is an enthusiastic proclamation like "our readers --or Broward residents or whatever-- are all in favor of mandatory shots." Since the YES #s weren't as high as they expected, you are right, they simply won't mention the issue again if they can avoid it....Meanwhile, thanks a bunch for all your excellent posts and comments, Karla! Wonderful input!Viviane=========On Aug 20, 2008, at 6:39 AM, karla walsh wrote:Hullo Vivian. You dont have to wonder too hard. This is the last news in that paper about the mandatory vaccines for kindergarten. $$$$$     Glad Day ~ Karla in ILBroward county: Kindergarten shots now being offeredAugust 15, 2008Kindergarten students entering school Monday are required to have two doses of the varicella, or chickenpox, vaccine. Immunizations will be offered from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. today at the South Regional Health Center, 4105 Pembroke Road, Hollywood. Shots will be offered Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the West Broward Health Center, 4100 NW Third Court, Suite 102, Plantation.— Staff reports =====In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

Guest guest

Yes Viviane, it was up about there when I quit voting yesterday....so

it's closed now???? I noticed their number stayed at 3015 ALL day -

nice plug-in number they figured would never be neared by the other

choices....

It felt good to be doing something like that as a group :)

Be well,

Liz

>

> >

> > Hullo Vivian. You dont have to wonder too hard. This is the last

> > news in that paper about the mandatory vaccines for kindergarten. $$

> > $$$ Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

> > Broward county: Kindergarten shots now being offered

> >

> > August 15, 2008

> > Kindergarten students entering school Monday are required to have

> > two doses of the varicella, or chickenpox, vaccine. Immunizations

> > will be offered from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. today at the South Regional

> > Health Center, 4105 Pembroke Road, Hollywood. Shots will be offered

> > Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the West Broward Health Center,

> > 4100 NW Third Court, Suite 102, Plantation.

> >

> > — Staff reports

> >

> >

>

> =====

>

> In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is

> distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior

> interest in receiving the included information for research and

> educational purposes.

>

Guest guest

choices....

Be well,

Liz

>

> >

> >

> > August 15, 2008

> >

> > — Staff reports

> >

> >

>

> =====

>

> educational purposes.

>

Guest guest

choices....

Be well,

Liz

>

> >

> >

> > August 15, 2008

> >

> > — Staff reports

> >

> >

>

> =====

>

> educational purposes.

>

Guest guest

choices....

Be well,

Liz

>

> >

> >

> > August 15, 2008

> >

> > — Staff reports

> >

> >

>

> =====

>

> educational purposes.

>