RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: Please cast your vote

Rate this topic

Guest guest

lol I sent in my 100 clicks when I started it was about 180 or so no's On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 8:23 AM, karla walsh <faerie1952@...> wrote:

Hullo Vivian. Thanks for reposting that Poll link where ever they moved it to. I voted as soon as I saw the post, and then, when mentioned we can vote more than once, I went back, and it went missing. I am not getting paid to vote, but this is what I did.

With the updated link, I went there, and voted, using the backspace, and kept Re-voting the NO button for 100 clicks. It only took about 10 minutes or less. This is what the results were, just for Me voting. So if any of you have the time, Go there, and vote NO as much as you can while the Poll is still available. AND SAVE it to your Favorites so you can keep going back and voting NO, when ever you have the time to whack off a few more No votes!

Poll when I started: 3015 Yes votes (73.0%) 1101 No votes (23,7%) 138 Undecided (3.3%) After my 100 No votes: 3015 Yes votes (69.3%) Yes it went down that much with just my 100 votes!

1201 No votes (27.6%) Yes it went up that much, and affected the other two % 138 Undecided (3.2%) SOOOO If we can all do this, these numbers should change rapidly, and if the poll stays up for very much longer, we could get the NO vote edge for these people in FLORIDA.

I know you can All help a little OR a lot. I will monitor the No changes while the poll is still

active. And adding more of my No votes when I have another spare 10 minutes or so. Now get going!!! Vote NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-0815poll,0,360201,post.poll

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

lol I sent in my 100 clicks when I started it was about 180 or so no's On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 8:23 AM, karla walsh <faerie1952@...> wrote:

Hullo Vivian. Thanks for reposting that Poll link where ever they moved it to. I voted as soon as I saw the post, and then, when mentioned we can vote more than once, I went back, and it went missing. I am not getting paid to vote, but this is what I did.

With the updated link, I went there, and voted, using the backspace, and kept Re-voting the NO button for 100 clicks. It only took about 10 minutes or less. This is what the results were, just for Me voting. So if any of you have the time, Go there, and vote NO as much as you can while the Poll is still available. AND SAVE it to your Favorites so you can keep going back and voting NO, when ever you have the time to whack off a few more No votes!

Poll when I started: 3015 Yes votes (73.0%) 1101 No votes (23,7%) 138 Undecided (3.3%) After my 100 No votes: 3015 Yes votes (69.3%) Yes it went down that much with just my 100 votes!

1201 No votes (27.6%) Yes it went up that much, and affected the other two % 138 Undecided (3.2%) SOOOO If we can all do this, these numbers should change rapidly, and if the poll stays up for very much longer, we could get the NO vote edge for these people in FLORIDA.

I know you can All help a little OR a lot. I will monitor the No changes while the poll is still

active. And adding more of my No votes when I have another spare 10 minutes or so. Now get going!!! Vote NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-0815poll,0,360201,post.poll

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

wow I mean 980 not 180 lolOn Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 10:03 AM, Monika Reign B. <nature.mum@...> wrote:

lol I sent in my 100 clicks when I started it was about 180 or so no's

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 8:23 AM, karla walsh <faerie1952@...> wrote:

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

wow I mean 980 not 180 lolOn Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 10:03 AM, Monika Reign B. <nature.mum@...> wrote:

lol I sent in my 100 clicks when I started it was about 180 or so no's

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 8:23 AM, karla walsh <faerie1952@...> wrote:

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

This is the results after my votes:

Do you think vaccines should be mandatory?

Yes (3015 responses) 64.7%

No (1506 responses) 32.3%

Undecided (139 responses) 3.0%

o 4660 total responses (Results not scientific)

--

Love, Hugs, & God bless!

Pat :o)

pat_507@...

" The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect

you. "

Don't tell God how big your troubles are---tell your troubles HOW BIG YOUR GOD

IS!!

-------------- Original message ----------------------

> Hullo Vivian. Thanks for reposting that Poll link where ever they moved it to.

I

> voted as soon as I saw the post, and then, when mentioned we can vote more

than

> once, I went back, and it went missing. I am not getting paid to vote, but

> this is what I did.

> With the updated link, I went there, and voted, using the backspace, and

> kept Re-voting the NO button for 100 clicks. It only took about 10 minutes or

> less. This is what the results were, just for Me voting. So if any of you

have

> the time, Go there, and vote NO as much as you can while the Poll is still

> available. AND SAVE it to your Favorites so you can keep going back and

voting

> NO, when ever you have the time to whack off a few more No votes!

>

> Poll when I started:

>

> 3015 Yes votes (73.0%)

> 1101 No votes (23,7%)

> 138 Undecided (3.3%)

>

> After my 100 No votes:

>

> 3015 Yes votes (69.3%) Yes it went down that much with just my 100

> votes!

> 1201 No votes (27.6%) Yes it went up that much, and affected the

> other two %

> 138 Undecided (3.2%)

>

> SOOOO If we can all do this, these numbers should change rapidly, and if the

> poll stays up for very much longer, we could get the NO vote edge for these

> people in FLORIDA.

> I know you can All help a little OR a lot.

> I will monitor the No changes while the poll is still active. And adding

> more of my No votes when I have another spare 10 minutes or so.

> Now get going!!! Vote NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-0815poll,0,360201,post.poll

> Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

>

>

Hullo Vivian. Thanks for reposting that Poll link where ever they moved it to. I voted as soon as I saw the post, and then, when mentioned we can vote more than once, I went back, and it went missing. I am not getting paid to vote, but this is what I did. With the updated link, I went there, and voted, using the backspace, and kept Re-voting the NO button for 100 clicks. It only took about 10 minutes or less. This is what the results were, just for Me voting. So if any of you have the time, Go there, and vote NO as much as you can while the Poll is still available. AND SAVE it to your Favorites so you can keep going back and voting NO, when ever you have the time to whack off a few more No votes! Poll when I started: 3015 Yes votes (73.0%) 1101 No votes (23,7%) 138 Undecided (3.3%) After my 100 No votes: 3015 Yes votes (69.3%) Yes it went down that much with just my 100 votes! 1201 No votes (27.6%) Yes it went up that much, and affected the other two % 138 Undecided (3.2%) SOOOO If we can all do this, these numbers should change rapidly, and if the poll stays up for very much longer, we could get the NO vote edge for these people in FLORIDA. I know you can All help a little OR a lot. I will monitor the No changes while the poll is still

active. And adding more of my No votes when I have another spare 10 minutes or so. Now get going!!! Vote NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-0815poll,0,360201,post.poll Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

--

Love, Hugs, & God bless!

pat_507@...

you. "

IS!!

> Hullo Vivian. Thanks for reposting that Poll link where ever they moved it to.

I

than

> this is what I did.

> less. This is what the results were, just for Me voting. So if any of you

have

voting

>

> Poll when I started:

>

> 3015 Yes votes (73.0%)

> 1101 No votes (23,7%)

> 138 Undecided (3.3%)

>

> After my 100 No votes:

>

> votes!

> other two %

> 138 Undecided (3.2%)

>

> people in FLORIDA.

>

> Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

>

>

Hullo Vivian. Thanks for reposting that Poll link where ever they moved it to. I voted as soon as I saw the post, and then, when mentioned we can vote more than once, I went back, and it went missing. I am not getting paid to vote, but this is what I did. With the updated link, I went there, and voted, using the backspace, and kept Re-voting the NO button for 100 clicks. It only took about 10 minutes or less. This is what the results were, just for Me voting. So if any of you have the time, Go there, and vote NO as much as you can while the Poll is still available. AND SAVE it to your Favorites so you can keep going back and voting NO, when ever you have the time to whack off a few more No votes! Poll when I started: 3015 Yes votes (73.0%) 1101 No votes (23,7%) 138 Undecided (3.3%) After my 100 No votes: 3015 Yes votes (69.3%) Yes it went down that much with just my 100 votes! 1201 No votes (27.6%) Yes it went up that much, and affected the other two % 138 Undecided (3.2%) SOOOO If we can all do this, these numbers should change rapidly, and if the poll stays up for very much longer, we could get the NO vote edge for these people in FLORIDA. I know you can All help a little OR a lot. I will monitor the No changes while the poll is still

active. And adding more of my No votes when I have another spare 10 minutes or so. Now get going!!! Vote NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-0815poll,0,360201,post.poll Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

No, not if they are contaminated and do not do the people good. Never!!From: pat_507@... <pat_507@...>Subject: Re: Please cast your voteno-forced-vaccination Date: Tuesday, August 19, 2008, 10:00 AM

--

Love, Hugs, & God bless!

pat_507comcast (DOT) net

"The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

Don't tell God how big your troubles are---tell your troubles HOW BIG YOUR GOD IS!!

------------ -- Original message ------------ --------- -

> Hullo Vivian. Thanks for reposting that Poll link where ever they moved it to. I

> voted as soon as I saw the post, and then, when mentioned we can vote more than

> this is what I did.

> less. This is what the results were, just for Me voting. So if any of you have

> available. AND SAVE it to your Favorites so you can keep going back and voting

>

> Poll when I started:

>

> 3015 Yes votes (73.0%)

> 1101 No votes (23,7%)

> 138 Undecided (3.3%)

>

> After my 100 No votes:

>

> votes!

> other two %

> 138 Undecided (3.2%)

>

> people in FLORIDA.

> Now get going!!! Vote NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO

> http://www.sun- sentinel. com/news/ local/broward/ sfl-0815poll, 0,360201, post.poll

> Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

>

>

Guest guest

No, not if they are contaminated and do not do the people good. Never!!From: pat_507@... <pat_507@...>Subject: Re: Please cast your voteno-forced-vaccination Date: Tuesday, August 19, 2008, 10:00 AM

--

Love, Hugs, & God bless!

pat_507comcast (DOT) net

"The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

Don't tell God how big your troubles are---tell your troubles HOW BIG YOUR GOD IS!!

------------ -- Original message ------------ --------- -

> Hullo Vivian. Thanks for reposting that Poll link where ever they moved it to. I

> voted as soon as I saw the post, and then, when mentioned we can vote more than

> this is what I did.

> less. This is what the results were, just for Me voting. So if any of you have

> available. AND SAVE it to your Favorites so you can keep going back and voting

>

> Poll when I started:

>

> 3015 Yes votes (73.0%)

> 1101 No votes (23,7%)

> 138 Undecided (3.3%)

>

> After my 100 No votes:

>

> votes!

> other two %

> 138 Undecided (3.2%)

>

> people in FLORIDA.

> Now get going!!! Vote NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO

> http://www.sun- sentinel. com/news/ local/broward/ sfl-0815poll, 0,360201, post.poll

> Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

>

>

Guest guest

Re: Please cast your vote

--

Love, Hugs, & God bless!

pat_507@...

you. "

Don't tell God how big your troubles are---tell your troubles HOW BIG YOUR

GOD IS!!

> Hullo Vivian. Thanks for reposting that Poll link where ever they moved it

to. I

than

> once, I went back, and it went missing. I am not getting paid to vote,

but

> this is what I did.

> With the updated link, I went there, and voted, using the backspace,

and

> kept Re-voting the NO button for 100 clicks. It only took about 10 minutes

or

> less. This is what the results were, just for Me voting. So if any of

you have

voting

>

> Poll when I started:

>

> 3015 Yes votes (73.0%)

> 1101 No votes (23,7%)

> 138 Undecided (3.3%)

>

> After my 100 No votes:

>

> 3015 Yes votes (69.3%) Yes it went down that much with just my

> votes!

> 1201 No votes (27.6%) Yes it went up that much, and affected

the

> other two %

> 138 Undecided (3.2%)

>

> SOOOO If we can all do this, these numbers should change rapidly, and if

the

> poll stays up for very much longer, we could get the NO vote edge for

these

> people in FLORIDA.

> I will monitor the No changes while the poll is still active. And

adding

>

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-0815poll,0,360201,post.po

ll

> Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

>

>

------------------------------------

Guest guest

Here's where it stands now:Do you think vaccines should be mandatory?Yes (3015 responses) 55.0%No (2322 responses) 42.4%Undecided (140 responses) 2.6% 5477 total responses It needs to be watched very carefully now....Viviane==========On Aug 19, 2008, at 2:23 AM, karla walsh wrote:Hullo Vivian. Thanks for reposting that Poll link where ever they moved it to. I voted as soon as I saw the post, and then, when mentioned we can vote more than once, I went back, and it went missing.   I am not getting paid to vote, but this is what I did.  With the updated link, I went there, and voted, using the backspace, and kept Re-voting the NO button for 100 clicks. It only took about 10 minutes or less.  This is what the results were, just for Me voting.  So if any of you have the time, Go there, and vote NO as much as you can while the Poll is still available.  AND SAVE it to your Favorites so you can keep going back and voting NO, when ever you have the time to whack off a few more No votes! Poll when I started: 3015   Yes votes  (73.0%)1101     No votes    (23,7%)138    Undecided  (3.3%) After my 100 No votes: 3015  Yes votes   (69.3%)       Yes it went down that much with just my 100 votes!1201   No votes    (27.6%)        Yes it went up that much, and affected the other two %138    Undecided  (3.2%) SOOOO If we can all do this, these numbers should change rapidly, and if the poll stays up for very much longer, we could get the NO vote edge for these people in FLORIDA.I know you can All help a little OR a lot.  I will monitor the No changes while the poll is still active.  And adding more of my No votes when I have another spare 10 minutes or so.Now get going!!!   Vote NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhttp://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-0815poll,0,360201,post.pollGlad Day ~ Karla in IL 

Guest guest

Here's where it stands now:Do you think vaccines should be mandatory?Yes (3015 responses) 55.0%No (2322 responses) 42.4%Undecided (140 responses) 2.6% 5477 total responses It needs to be watched very carefully now....Viviane==========On Aug 19, 2008, at 2:23 AM, karla walsh wrote:Hullo Vivian. Thanks for reposting that Poll link where ever they moved it to. I voted as soon as I saw the post, and then, when mentioned we can vote more than once, I went back, and it went missing.   I am not getting paid to vote, but this is what I did.  With the updated link, I went there, and voted, using the backspace, and kept Re-voting the NO button for 100 clicks. It only took about 10 minutes or less.  This is what the results were, just for Me voting.  So if any of you have the time, Go there, and vote NO as much as you can while the Poll is still available.  AND SAVE it to your Favorites so you can keep going back and voting NO, when ever you have the time to whack off a few more No votes! Poll when I started: 3015   Yes votes  (73.0%)1101     No votes    (23,7%)138    Undecided  (3.3%) After my 100 No votes: 3015  Yes votes   (69.3%)       Yes it went down that much with just my 100 votes!1201   No votes    (27.6%)        Yes it went up that much, and affected the other two %138    Undecided  (3.2%) SOOOO If we can all do this, these numbers should change rapidly, and if the poll stays up for very much longer, we could get the NO vote edge for these people in FLORIDA.I know you can All help a little OR a lot.  I will monitor the No changes while the poll is still active.  And adding more of my No votes when I have another spare 10 minutes or so.Now get going!!!   Vote NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhttp://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-0815poll,0,360201,post.pollGlad Day ~ Karla in IL 

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

I THINK that perhaps it was the "YES" votes that

had voted multiple times -- in the beginning and

got a head start on the count -- when the NO vote group

caught on ---- then they finally fixed it to stop multiple votes.

I can't imagine any educated individuals would

say that it is OK to force something on someone else

( if they want to do it to themselves -- have at it )----------

What kind of people would think that it is OK to

force someone to take drugs ( legal or otherwise ) ----

except un-educated sheeple--------- This is the kind of thing (forced vacinations)

that the Nazis did during WWII -------------------

IT JUST SHOWS YOU that the dummying down of Americans

in our school system is working.

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- F. Kennedy--

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.

Guest guest

I THINK that perhaps it was the "YES" votes that

had voted multiple times -- in the beginning and

got a head start on the count -- when the NO vote group

caught on ---- then they finally fixed it to stop multiple votes.

I can't imagine any educated individuals would

say that it is OK to force something on someone else

( if they want to do it to themselves -- have at it )----------

What kind of people would think that it is OK to

force someone to take drugs ( legal or otherwise ) ----

except un-educated sheeple--------- This is the kind of thing (forced vacinations)

that the Nazis did during WWII -------------------

IT JUST SHOWS YOU that the dummying down of Americans

in our school system is working.

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- F. Kennedy--

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.

Guest guest

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY STOPPED ALLOWING MULTIPLE VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!I VOTED 30 TIMES JUST NOW AND THE NUMBERS AREN'T CHANGING!

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Viviane Lerner <vivlerner@...> wrote:

Here's where it stands now:Do you think vaccines should be mandatory?

Yes (3015 responses) 55.0%

No (2322 responses) 42.4%

Undecided (140 responses) 2.6%

5477 total responses

It needs to be watched very carefully now....Viviane==========On Aug 19, 2008, at 2:23 AM, karla walsh wrote:

Poll when I started: 3015 Yes votes (73.0%)1101 No votes (23,7%)138 Undecided (3.3%) After my 100 No votes:

3015 Yes votes (69.3%) Yes it went down that much with just my 100 votes!1201 No votes (27.6%) Yes it went up that much, and affected the other two %138 Undecided (3.2%)

SOOOO If we can all do this, these numbers should change rapidly, and if the poll stays up for very much longer, we could get the NO vote edge for these people in FLORIDA.I know you can All help a little OR a lot.

I will monitor the No changes while the poll is still active. And adding more of my No votes when I have another spare 10 minutes or so.Now get going!!! Vote NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhttp://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-0815poll,0,360201,post.poll

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY STOPPED ALLOWING MULTIPLE VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!I VOTED 30 TIMES JUST NOW AND THE NUMBERS AREN'T CHANGING!

5477 total responses

It needs to be watched very carefully now....Viviane==========On Aug 19, 2008, at 2:23 AM, karla walsh wrote:

Poll when I started: 3015 Yes votes (73.0%)1101 No votes (23,7%)138 Undecided (3.3%) After my 100 No votes:

3015 Yes votes (69.3%) Yes it went down that much with just my 100 votes!1201 No votes (27.6%) Yes it went up that much, and affected the other two %138 Undecided (3.2%)

SOOOO If we can all do this, these numbers should change rapidly, and if the poll stays up for very much longer, we could get the NO vote edge for these people in FLORIDA.I know you can All help a little OR a lot.

I will monitor the No changes while the poll is still active. And adding more of my No votes when I have another spare 10 minutes or so.Now get going!!! Vote NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhttp://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-0815poll,0,360201,post.poll

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

5477 total responses

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

5477 total responses

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

Aw, man!! I guess they caught on to what we were doing......shoot!!!

--

Love, Hugs, & God bless!

pat_507@...

you. "

IS!!

> ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>

>

> THEY STOPPED ALLOWING MULTIPLE VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!

>

> I VOTED 30 TIMES JUST NOW AND THE NUMBERS AREN'T CHANGING!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Viviane Lerner <vivlerner@...> wrote:

>

> > Here's where it stands now:

> > Do you think vaccines should be mandatory?

> > Yes (3015 responses) 55.0%

> > No (2322 responses) 42.4%

> > Undecided (140 responses) 2.6%

> >

> > - 5477 total responses

> >

> > It needs to be watched very carefully now....

> > Viviane

> > ==========

> > On Aug 19, 2008, at 2:23 AM, karla walsh wrote:

> >

> >

> > Hullo Vivian. Thanks for reposting that Poll link where ever they moved it

> > to. I voted as soon as I saw the post, and then, when mentioned we can vote

> > more than once, I went back, and it went missing. I am not getting paid to

> > vote, but this is what I did.

> > With the updated link, I went there, and voted, using the backspace, and

> > kept Re-voting the NO button for 100 clicks. It only took about 10 minutes

> > or less. This is what the results were, just for *Me* voting. So if any

> > of you have the time, *Go there*, and vote NO as much as you can while the

> > Poll is still available. *AND SAVE* it to your Favorites so you can keep

> > going back and voting NO, when ever you have the time to whack off a few

> > more No votes!

> >

> > *Poll when I started*:

> >

> > 3015 Yes votes (73.0%)

> > *1101 No votes (23,7%)*

> > 138 Undecided (3.3%)

> >

> > *After my 100 No votes*:

> >

> > 3015 Yes votes (69.3%) Yes it went down that much with just my 100

> > votes!

> > *1201 No votes (27.6%)* Yes it went up that much, and affected

> > the other two %

> > 138 Undecided (3.2%)

> >

> > SOOOO If we can all do this, these numbers should change rapidly, and if

> > the poll stays up for very much longer, we could get the NO vote edge for

> > these people in FLORIDA.

> > I know you can A*ll* help a little OR a lot.

> > I will monitor the No changes while the poll is still active. And adding

> > more of my No votes when I have another spare 10 minutes or so.

> > Now get going!!! Vote NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

> >

> >

> > Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

> >

> >

> >

> >

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Viviane Lerner <vivlernergmail> wrote:

5477 total responses

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

Aw, man!! I guess they caught on to what we were doing......shoot!!!

--

Love, Hugs, & God bless!

pat_507@...

you. "

IS!!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Viviane Lerner <vivlerner@...> wrote:

>

> > Here's where it stands now:

> > Do you think vaccines should be mandatory?

> > Yes (3015 responses) 55.0%

> > No (2322 responses) 42.4%

> > Undecided (140 responses) 2.6%

> >

> > - 5477 total responses

> >

> > It needs to be watched very carefully now....

> > Viviane

> > ==========

> > On Aug 19, 2008, at 2:23 AM, karla walsh wrote:

> >

> >

> > Hullo Vivian. Thanks for reposting that Poll link where ever they moved it

> > to. I voted as soon as I saw the post, and then, when mentioned we can vote

> > more than once, I went back, and it went missing. I am not getting paid to

> > vote, but this is what I did.

> > With the updated link, I went there, and voted, using the backspace, and

> > kept Re-voting the NO button for 100 clicks. It only took about 10 minutes

> > or less. This is what the results were, just for *Me* voting. So if any

> > of you have the time, *Go there*, and vote NO as much as you can while the

> > Poll is still available. *AND SAVE* it to your Favorites so you can keep

> > going back and voting NO, when ever you have the time to whack off a few

> > more No votes!

> >

> > *Poll when I started*:

> >

> > 3015 Yes votes (73.0%)

> > *1101 No votes (23,7%)*

> > 138 Undecided (3.3%)

> >

> > *After my 100 No votes*:

> >

> > 3015 Yes votes (69.3%) Yes it went down that much with just my 100

> > votes!

> > *1201 No votes (27.6%)* Yes it went up that much, and affected

> > the other two %

> > 138 Undecided (3.2%)

> >

> > SOOOO If we can all do this, these numbers should change rapidly, and if

> > the poll stays up for very much longer, we could get the NO vote edge for

> > these people in FLORIDA.

> > I know you can A*ll* help a little OR a lot.

> > I will monitor the No changes while the poll is still active. And adding

> > more of my No votes when I have another spare 10 minutes or so.

> > Now get going!!! Vote NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

> >

> >

> > Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

> >

> >

> >

> >

5477 total responses

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

Guess we'll just have to vote once, then leave the site & maybe when we go back

into the site, it will allow us to vote again & be counted......

--

Love, Hugs, & God bless!

pat_507@...

you. "

IS!!

> Yep, same happened to my votes :)

> Keep voting, folks, we are gaining ground!

>

> Do you think vaccines should be mandatory?

>

> Yes (3015 responses)

>

> 53.5%

>

> No (2478 responses)

>

> 44.0%

>

> Undecided (140 responses)

>

> 2.5%

>

> a.. 5633 total responses (Results not scientific)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Viviane Lerner <vivlerner@...>

> wrote:

>

> Here's where it stands now:

>

> Yes (3015 responses) 55.0%

> No (2322 responses) 42.4%

> Undecided (140 responses) 2.6%

> a.. 5477 total responses

> It needs to be watched very carefully now....

> Viviane

> ==========

> On Aug 19, 2008, at 2:23 AM, karla walsh wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Hullo Vivian. Thanks for reposting that Poll link where ever they

> moved it to. I voted as soon as I saw the post, and then, when mentioned we

> can vote more than once, I went back, and it went missing. I am not

> getting paid to vote, but this is what I did.

> and kept Re-voting the NO button for 100 clicks. It only took about 10

> minutes or less. This is what the results were, just for Me voting. So if

> any of you have the time, Go there, and vote NO as much as you can while the

> Poll is still available. AND SAVE it to your Favorites so you can keep

> going back and voting NO, when ever you have the time to whack off a few

> more No votes!

>

> Poll when I started:

>

> 3015 Yes votes (73.0%)

> 1101 No votes (23,7%)

> 138 Undecided (3.3%)

>

> After my 100 No votes:

>

> 3015 Yes votes (69.3%) Yes it went down that much with just

> my 100 votes!

> 1201 No votes (27.6%) Yes it went up that much, and

> affected the other two %

> 138 Undecided (3.2%)

>

> SOOOO If we can all do this, these numbers should change rapidly, and

> if the poll stays up for very much longer, we could get the NO vote edge for

> these people in FLORIDA.

> adding more of my No votes when I have another spare 10 minutes or so.

>

> http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-0815poll,0,360201,post.po

> ll

> Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus

> signature database 3267 (20080714) __________

>

> The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

>

> http://www.eset.com

Yep, same happened to my votes :)

Keep voting, folks, we are gaining ground!

Yes (3015 responses)

53.5%

No (2478 responses)

44.0%

Undecided (140 responses)

2.5%

5633 total responses (Results not scientific)

Here's where it stands now:

5477 total responses

It needs to be watched very carefully now....

Viviane

==========

On Aug 19, 2008, at 2:23 AM, karla walsh wrote:

Poll when I started:

3015 Yes votes (73.0%)

1101 No votes (23,7%)

138 Undecided (3.3%)

After my 100 No votes:

3015 Yes votes (69.3%) Yes it went down that much with just my 100 votes!

1201 No votes (27.6%) Yes it went up that much, and affected the other two %

138 Undecided (3.2%)

SOOOO If we can all do this, these numbers should change rapidly, and if the poll stays up for very much longer, we could get the NO vote edge for these people in FLORIDA.

I know you can All help a little OR a lot.

I will monitor the No changes while the poll is still active. And adding more of my No votes when I have another spare 10 minutes or so.

Now get going!!! Vote NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Guess we'll just have to vote once, then leave the site & maybe when we go back

into the site, it will allow us to vote again & be counted......

--

Love, Hugs, & God bless!

pat_507@...

you. "

IS!!

> Yep, same happened to my votes :)

> Keep voting, folks, we are gaining ground!

>

>

> Yes (3015 responses)

>

> 53.5%

>

> No (2478 responses)

>

> 44.0%

>

> Undecided (140 responses)

>

> 2.5%

>

> a.. 5633 total responses (Results not scientific)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Viviane Lerner <vivlerner@...>

> wrote:

>

> Here's where it stands now:

>

> Yes (3015 responses) 55.0%

> No (2322 responses) 42.4%

> Undecided (140 responses) 2.6%

> a.. 5477 total responses

> It needs to be watched very carefully now....

> Viviane

> ==========

> On Aug 19, 2008, at 2:23 AM, karla walsh wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Hullo Vivian. Thanks for reposting that Poll link where ever they

> moved it to. I voted as soon as I saw the post, and then, when mentioned we

> can vote more than once, I went back, and it went missing. I am not

> getting paid to vote, but this is what I did.

> and kept Re-voting the NO button for 100 clicks. It only took about 10

> minutes or less. This is what the results were, just for Me voting. So if

> any of you have the time, Go there, and vote NO as much as you can while the

> Poll is still available. AND SAVE it to your Favorites so you can keep

> going back and voting NO, when ever you have the time to whack off a few

> more No votes!

>

> Poll when I started:

>

> 3015 Yes votes (73.0%)

> 1101 No votes (23,7%)

> 138 Undecided (3.3%)

>

> After my 100 No votes:

>

> 3015 Yes votes (69.3%) Yes it went down that much with just

> my 100 votes!

> 1201 No votes (27.6%) Yes it went up that much, and

> affected the other two %

> 138 Undecided (3.2%)

>

> SOOOO If we can all do this, these numbers should change rapidly, and

> if the poll stays up for very much longer, we could get the NO vote edge for

> these people in FLORIDA.

> adding more of my No votes when I have another spare 10 minutes or so.

>

> http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-0815poll,0,360201,post.po

> ll

> Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus

> signature database 3267 (20080714) __________

>

> The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

>

> http://www.eset.com

Yes (3015 responses)

53.5%

No (2478 responses)

44.0%

2.5%

5477 total responses

Viviane

==========

Poll when I started:

3015 Yes votes (73.0%)

1101 No votes (23,7%)

138 Undecided (3.3%)

After my 100 No votes:

138 Undecided (3.2%)

SOOOO If we can all do this, these numbers should change rapidly, and if the poll stays up for very much longer, we could get the NO vote edge for these people in FLORIDA.

I will monitor the No changes while the poll is still active. And adding more of my No votes when I have another spare 10 minutes or so.

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3267 (20080714) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Yes (3015 responses)

53.5%

No (2478 responses)

44.0%

2.5%

5477 total responses

Viviane

==========

Poll when I started:

3015 Yes votes (73.0%)

1101 No votes (23,7%)

138 Undecided (3.3%)

After my 100 No votes:

138 Undecided (3.2%)

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

Guest guest

Yes (3015 responses)

53.5%

No (2478 responses)

44.0%

2.5%

5477 total responses

Viviane

==========

Poll when I started:

3015 Yes votes (73.0%)

1101 No votes (23,7%)

138 Undecided (3.3%)

After my 100 No votes:

138 Undecided (3.2%)

Glad Day ~ Karla in IL