RemedySpot.com

Re: SWINE FLU HOAX

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I wasn't offended. I think anyone who has been in this group for a while knows I don't get offended easily. I've just seen a lot of causes get diluted and weakened because of emotionally charged language that divides rather than unifies. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one that heard it. I didn't want that to go unadressed. Just be careful, that's all. =)Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: Kory Seaton Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 12:41:13 -0700 (PDT)<no-forced-vaccination >Subject: Re: SWINE FLU HOAX Matt,My language was Not at all divisive. The fact that you listen and your friends listen does not change what is going on in the general population. I am a holistic health care practitioner and wellness coach and teacher and have been treating both men and women for 8 years now and what I stated is what I have seen in my practice here in L.A. Even when I teach a class or attend one myself there are always more women there than men. This is starting to change and that makes me so happy.I love men. I have a husband and a teenage son. My husband is also very open. Other men here, not so much. asked for encouragement. That is what I was addressing.There is no need for you to take it so personally.We are all one.Peace, Kory>> From: luvusam1juno <luvusam1juno>> Subject: Re: SWINE FLU HOAX> no-forced-vaccination > Date: Monday, April 27, 2009, 6:35 AM>> I have to tell you, this does scare me, manmade flu or not. & nbsp;> I have read where they were messing with the three flus in a lab> and this just "accidently got out". Now they are talkingabout> having to make massive doses of a vaccination for it. > Seriously. I worry about my kids although I do try to boost> immune system every which way I can. I am concerned that they> will blame me if the kids get sick because I don't vaccinate them> anymore. My hubby not on board with me on this decision either.> Can anyone here encourage me or give me words of wisdom? Having> a weak day today and not feeling real encouraged by any decisions> I have been making lately. Just a bad couple of days. Need to> hear something positive.>>> > Mended /Little/ Hearts of Southern Indiana/Kentucky> Reaching out to families and caregivers affected by Congenital> Heart Defects> Elaina Carolann , victorious from tetralogy of fallot for 6> 1/2 years and counting >>>>>>>>>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ___> Do you need to diversify your portfolio? Click here for informaton> on trading currency.> <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2132/fc/BLSrjnsHQoKeGVoI6L4rrjZeSzIuYeBBGqYsIj9tr03FMBqqNmVlkz2fX6Q/>>>> I agree! And I'm a Man!Dennis------------------------------------

Guest guest

I wasn't offended. I think anyone who has been in this group for a while knows I don't get offended easily. I've just seen a lot of causes get diluted and weakened because of emotionally charged language that divides rather than unifies. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one that heard it. I didn't want that to go unadressed. Just be careful, that's all. =)Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: Kory Seaton Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 12:41:13 -0700 (PDT)<no-forced-vaccination >Subject: Re: SWINE FLU HOAX Matt,My language was Not at all divisive. The fact that you listen and your friends listen does not change what is going on in the general population. I am a holistic health care practitioner and wellness coach and teacher and have been treating both men and women for 8 years now and what I stated is what I have seen in my practice here in L.A. Even when I teach a class or attend one myself there are always more women there than men. This is starting to change and that makes me so happy.I love men. I have a husband and a teenage son. My husband is also very open. Other men here, not so much. asked for encouragement. That is what I was addressing.There is no need for you to take it so personally.We are all one.Peace, Kory>> From: luvusam1juno <luvusam1juno>> Subject: Re: SWINE FLU HOAX> no-forced-vaccination > Date: Monday, April 27, 2009, 6:35 AM>> I have to tell you, this does scare me, manmade flu or not. & nbsp;> I have read where they were messing with the three flus in a lab> and this just "accidently got out". Now they are talkingabout> having to make massive doses of a vaccination for it. > Seriously. I worry about my kids although I do try to boost> immune system every which way I can. I am concerned that they> will blame me if the kids get sick because I don't vaccinate them> anymore. My hubby not on board with me on this decision either.> Can anyone here encourage me or give me words of wisdom? Having> a weak day today and not feeling real encouraged by any decisions> I have been making lately. Just a bad couple of days. Need to> hear something positive.>>> > Mended /Little/ Hearts of Southern Indiana/Kentucky> Reaching out to families and caregivers affected by Congenital> Heart Defects> Elaina Carolann , victorious from tetralogy of fallot for 6> 1/2 years and counting >>>>>>>>>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ___> Do you need to diversify your portfolio? Click here for informaton> on trading currency.> <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2132/fc/BLSrjnsHQoKeGVoI6L4rrjZeSzIuYeBBGqYsIj9tr03FMBqqNmVlkz2fX6Q/>>>> I agree! And I'm a Man!Dennis------------------------------------

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you Bob, you get it! We need to act against this evil, not react with fear!

>

> Don't be fooled. The Swine flu panic is just another step in bringing forced vaccinations to the American People. The medical industry is making plans for us as we speak. Watch for the book "THE GREAT WHITE HOAX". This tells it all; and is an important weapon in the fight against the drug companies. The book is an important weapon against FORCED MEDICINE that is now being planned for us by the medical authorities and their partners in Congress.

>

> Bob Catalano

>

Guest guest

Thank you Bob, you get it! We need to act against this evil, not react with fear!

>

> Don't be fooled. The Swine flu panic is just another step in bringing forced vaccinations to the American People. The medical industry is making plans for us as we speak. Watch for the book "THE GREAT WHITE HOAX". This tells it all; and is an important weapon in the fight against the drug companies. The book is an important weapon against FORCED MEDICINE that is now being planned for us by the medical authorities and their partners in Congress.

>

> Bob Catalano

>

Guest guest

>

>

> Bob Catalano

>

Guest guest

>

>

> Bob Catalano

>

Guest guest

The best defense against the vaccine promoters who would force their products on us,

is to get the book, "THE GREAT WHITE HOAX". It is short, but tells the complete story with the problem and solution.

Read it. Spread the word. Would make a great gift.

What do you think you can do about that? If something can be done, let us know what that is. If you can't stop them, what good will it do to worry. There is nothing to fear, but fear itself. He/She/They who make you fear control you. Take precautions and watch as they manipulate and control the majority of the population. The best thing we can do, is warn those we love to not worry, and stay clear of these vaccinations coming, they will kill and harm more than a minor flu. Now it is time to make sure your immune system is healthy. > >> > I just received this link http://www.wellwithin1.com/swineflu.htm> > > > Ingrid> >>

Guest guest

The best defense against the vaccine promoters who would force their products on us,

is to get the book, "THE GREAT WHITE HOAX". It is short, but tells the complete story with the problem and solution.

What do you think you can do about that? If something can be done, let us know what that is. If you can't stop them, what good will it do to worry. There is nothing to fear, but fear itself. He/She/They who make you fear control you. Take precautions and watch as they manipulate and control the majority of the population. The best thing we can do, is warn those we love to not worry, and stay clear of these vaccinations coming, they will kill and harm more than a minor flu. Now it is time to make sure your immune system is healthy. > >> > I just received this link http://www.wellwithin1.com/swineflu.htm> > > > Ingrid> >>

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bob, I notice the book is also available as an e-book which is most convenient. I learned (the hard way) what you say about the medical establishment and pharma is so true. I am currently on a homeopathic detox program and am eating an alkaline diet (great protection against any virus). I fired my oncologist as well as my primary care(?) physician. I am totally committed to natural therapies as were our ancestors many many years ago. The truth is the controllers are afraid we are waking up and rediscovering our natural connection to mother earth. They simply cannot allow this to happen for loss of money and power. They are taking our money. So be it. We have something more precious than any coin and that is community. It is so important that we connect with those around us

so we are there for each other. After all we are all a part of the One. As far as power goes we all possess tremendous power within each of us and the truth is we can manifest a new reality if we would eliminate the block of fear and focus on creating that which I believe we all want: a world of peace and abundance. The oppression of government and religious institutions have worked together to keep us in the dark for far too long. We need to reconnect with our higher selves and make a new world. I recommend reading "The Spiritual Laws and Lessons of The Universe". Love and Peace to you and all,

From: Bob Catalano <bobcatalano@...>Subject: Re: Re: SWINE FLU HOAXno-forced-vaccination Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2009, 6:04 AM

[no-forced-vaccinat ion] Re: SWINE FLU HOAX

What do you think you can do about that? If something can be done, let us know what that is. If you can't stop them, what good will it do to worry. There is nothing to fear, but fear itself. He/She/They who make you fear control you. Take precautions and watch as they manipulate and control the majority of the population. The best thing we can do, is warn those we love to not worry, and stay clear of these vaccinations coming, they will kill and harm more than a minor flu. Now it is time to make sure your immune system is healthy. > >> > I just received this link http://www.wellwith in1.com/swineflu .htm> > > > Ingrid> >>

Guest guest

Bob, I notice the book is also available as an e-book which is most convenient. I learned (the hard way) what you say about the medical establishment and pharma is so true. I am currently on a homeopathic detox program and am eating an alkaline diet (great protection against any virus). I fired my oncologist as well as my primary care(?) physician. I am totally committed to natural therapies as were our ancestors many many years ago. The truth is the controllers are afraid we are waking up and rediscovering our natural connection to mother earth. They simply cannot allow this to happen for loss of money and power. They are taking our money. So be it. We have something more precious than any coin and that is community. It is so important that we connect with those around us

so we are there for each other. After all we are all a part of the One. As far as power goes we all possess tremendous power within each of us and the truth is we can manifest a new reality if we would eliminate the block of fear and focus on creating that which I believe we all want: a world of peace and abundance. The oppression of government and religious institutions have worked together to keep us in the dark for far too long. We need to reconnect with our higher selves and make a new world. I recommend reading "The Spiritual Laws and Lessons of The Universe". Love and Peace to you and all,

From: Bob Catalano <bobcatalano@...>Subject: Re: Re: SWINE FLU HOAXno-forced-vaccination Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2009, 6:04 AM

What do you think you can do about that? If something can be done, let us know what that is. If you can't stop them, what good will it do to worry. There is nothing to fear, but fear itself. He/She/They who make you fear control you. Take precautions and watch as they manipulate and control the majority of the population. The best thing we can do, is warn those we love to not worry, and stay clear of these vaccinations coming, they will kill and harm more than a minor flu. Now it is time to make sure your immune system is healthy. > >> > I just received this link http://www.wellwith in1.com/swineflu .htm> > > > Ingrid> >>

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Rumsfeld and former VP Cheney owns huge amount of stocks. Rumsfeld was CEO.

Bioport who makes flu vaccines is related to Bush, bush senior is on the board of directors.

"Constitutional law is my Prada, and Civil Rights are my Fendi." -Donna Zuk Adley

"I have always imagined that paradise would be a kind of library." Borges

Guest guest

Rumsfeld and former VP Cheney owns huge amount of stocks. Rumsfeld was CEO.

Bioport who makes flu vaccines is related to Bush, bush senior is on the board of directors.

"Constitutional law is my Prada, and Civil Rights are my Fendi." -Donna Zuk Adley

"I have always imagined that paradise would be a kind of library." Borges

Guest guest

>

> From: US Yankee <anangelofhonor@...>

> Subject: Re: SWINE FLU HOAX

> no-forced-vaccination

> Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 1:59 AM

You hit the nail on the head.

It's all about making more money.

It'Rich get richer, poorer get poorer.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Rumsfeld and former VP Cheney owns huge amount of stocks. Rumsfeld was

CEO.

> Bioport who makes flu vaccines is related to Bush, bush senior is on the

board  of directors.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> " Constitutional law is my Prada, and Civil Rights are my Fendi. " -Donna Zuk

Adley

> " I have always imagined that paradise would be a kind of library. "  

Borges

>

>

>

>  

>

Guest guest

>

> From: US Yankee <anangelofhonor@...>

> Subject: Re: SWINE FLU HOAX

> no-forced-vaccination

> Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 1:59 AM

You hit the nail on the head.

It's all about making more money.

It'Rich get richer, poorer get poorer.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

CEO.

board  of directors.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Adley

> " I have always imagined that paradise would be a kind of library. "  

Borges

>

>

>

>  

>

Guest guest

TV: Weekend Special †" “Exposing The H1N1 Hoaxâ€

http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-tv-weekend-special-exposing-the-h1n1-hoax/

>

>

CEO.

board� of directors.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Adley

> " I have always imagined that�paradise would be a kind of�library. " �

Borges

>

>

>

> �

>

Guest guest

TV: Weekend Special †" “Exposing The H1N1 Hoaxâ€

http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-tv-weekend-special-exposing-the-h1n1-hoax/

>

>

CEO.

board� of directors.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Adley

> " I have always imagined that�paradise would be a kind of�library. " �

Borges

>

>

>

> �

>

Guest guest

video removed due to terms of use violation....hmmm

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force...never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." Washington

From: peop96532004 <peop9653@...>Subject: Re: SWINE FLU HOAXno-forced-vaccination Date: Sunday, May 3, 2009, 10:36 AM

TV: Weekend Special â€" “Exposing The H1N1 Hoaxâ€�http://www.infowars .com/alex- jones-tv- weekend-special- exposing- the-h1n1- hoax/>> > Rumsfeld and former VP Cheney owns huge amount of stocks. Rumsfeld was CEO.> Bioport who makes flu vaccines is related to Bush, bush senior is on the board� of directors.> > > > > > > > > > > "Constitutional law is my Prada, and Civil Rights are my Fendi." -Donna Zuk

Adley> "I have always imagined that�paradise would be a kind of�library."� Borges> > > > �>

Guest guest

video removed due to terms of use violation....hmmm

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force...never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." Washington

From: peop96532004 <peop9653@...>Subject: Re: SWINE FLU HOAXno-forced-vaccination Date: Sunday, May 3, 2009, 10:36 AM

TV: Weekend Special â€" “Exposing The H1N1 Hoaxâ€�http://www.infowars .com/alex- jones-tv- weekend-special- exposing- the-h1n1- hoax/>> > Rumsfeld and former VP Cheney owns huge amount of stocks. Rumsfeld was CEO.> Bioport who makes flu vaccines is related to Bush, bush senior is on the board� of directors.> > > > > > > > > > > "Constitutional law is my Prada, and Civil Rights are my Fendi." -Donna Zuk

Adley> "I have always imagined that�paradise would be a kind of�library."� Borges> > > > �>