Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

i agree Bob. this is such a joke... its just really saddens my heart when i see

people fall for this non-sense.

its sickening and evil.

Arianna Mojica- (UCC 1-207/1-103)

~~~ " All rights not demanded are presumed waived " . ~ Thurston

~~~ " The only safe vaccine is a vaccine that is never used " -- Dr. A.

, National Institutes of Health

~~~A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie

was believed...When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the

masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its

speaker, a raving lunatic. " Dresden

www.vaclib.org

www.909shot.com

http://www.vacinfo.org/

http://www.vran.org/

http://www.momtoanangel.net/ingred.htm

http://www.moorbows.com/

Vaccinations

Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 10:13:12 AM

Subject: SWINE FLU HOAX

Don't be fooled. The Swine flu panic is just another step in bringing forced

vaccinations to the American People. The medical industry is making plans for us

as we speak. Watch for the book " THE GREAT WHITE HOAX " . This tells it all; and

is an important weapon in the fight against the drug companies. The book is an

important weapon against FORCED MEDICINE that is now being planned for us by

the medical authorities and their partners in Congress.

Bob Catalano

Guest guest

This is only the tip of the iceberg of what is ahead...our government is behind this as they were in the early 1900s killing thousands of our soldiers fighting for our nation!

Why else the escalation of the building of the FEMA camps?

Barbara M. I would rather live believing/knowing there is a God and be welcomedinto heaven than not believe and find out differently when I die

no-forced-vaccination From: bobcatalano@...Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 14:21:15 +0000Subject: SWINE FLU HOAX

Don't be fooled. The Swine flu panic is just another step in bringing forced vaccinations to the American People. The medical industry is making plans for us as we speak. Watch for the book "THE GREAT WHITE HOAX". This tells it all; and is an important weapon in the fight against the drug companies. The book is an important weapon against FORCED MEDICINE that is now being planned for us by the medical authorities and their partners in Congress.Bob Catalano

Rediscover Hotmail®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you. Check it out.

Guest guest

This is only the tip of the iceberg of what is ahead...our government is behind this as they were in the early 1900s killing thousands of our soldiers fighting for our nation!

Why else the escalation of the building of the FEMA camps?

Barbara M. I would rather live believing/knowing there is a God and be welcomedinto heaven than not believe and find out differently when I die

no-forced-vaccination From: bobcatalano@...Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 14:21:15 +0000Subject: SWINE FLU HOAX

Don't be fooled. The Swine flu panic is just another step in bringing forced vaccinations to the American People. The medical industry is making plans for us as we speak. Watch for the book "THE GREAT WHITE HOAX". This tells it all; and is an important weapon in the fight against the drug companies. The book is an important weapon against FORCED MEDICINE that is now being planned for us by the medical authorities and their partners in Congress.Bob Catalano

Guest guest

Thanks,  I will be looking out for the book.  It really doesn't surprise me. 

Janet

Vaccinations

Date: Sunday, April 26, 2009, 10:13 AM

Don't be fooled. The Swine flu panic is just another step in bringing

forced vaccinations to the American People. The medical industry is making plans

for us as we speak. Watch for the book " THE GREAT WHITE HOAX " . This tells it

all; and is an important weapon in the fight against the drug companies. The

book is an important weapon against FORCED MEDICINE that is now being planned

for us by the medical authorities and their partners in Congress.

Bob Catalano

Guest guest

This is what happens when people have accepted the germ theory as a fact.

You can't scare people who know the truth. As long as people believe that

something other

than their lifestyle or bad habits cause disease these kind of tricks will

continue.

Not only do people need to educate them selves, they need to learn how to think,

which is not taught

in the public school system. Or anywhere else that I know of. Just ask yourself

one question. If 10 people in one country " caught " the so-called swine flu, and

two people in another " country "  caught "  it also  and a few in this country "

caught " it: Where did the first person " catch " it from???? THINK ABOUT THAT FOR

A FEW MINUTES. ASK YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES THAT QUESTION. See what answers

you get. Better  yet  ask your doctor or nurse or anybody in the Allopathic

business. You have to separate fact from fiction. Fact some people got sick.

Fact some people died. Fiction it was a catchy virus that came from nowhere.

Fact people die and get sick by the thousands everyday of your life. They can

and do put the fear of God in the population whenever they want when people

believe in the germ theory. Or worse in viruses which is a complete hoax. As

long as people trust in the Allopathic, as Rod Bernard said in 1957 " This will

go on forever.

Vaccinations

Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 9:25:46 AM

Subject: Re: SWINE FLU HOAX

i agree Bob. this is such a joke... its just really saddens my heart when i see

people fall for this non-sense.

its sickening and evil.

Arianna Mojica- (UCC 1-207/1-103)

~~~ " All rights not demanded are presumed waived " . ~ Thurston

~~~ " The only safe vaccine is a vaccine that is never used " -- Dr. A.

, National Institutes of Health

~~~A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie

was believed...When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the

masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its

speaker, a raving lunatic. " Dresden

www.vaclib.org

www.909shot. com

http://www.vacinfo. org/

http://www.vran. org/

http://www.momtoanangel.net/ingred.htm

http://www.moorbows..com/

____________ _________ _________ __

Vaccinations

Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 10:13:12 AM

Don't be fooled. The Swine flu panic is just another step in bringing forced

vaccinations to the American People. The medical industry is making plans for us

as we speak. Watch for the book " THE GREAT WHITE HOAX " . This tells it all; and

is an important weapon in the fight against the drug companies. The book is an

important weapon against FORCED MEDICINE that is now being planned for us by the

medical authorities and their partners in Congress.

Bob Catalano

Guest guest

andee:indeed...why the proliferation of all these helicopters every day? it's scary...On Apr 26, 2552 BE, at 09:06, Andee Kleinhans wrote:This is only the tip of the iceberg of what is ahead...our government is behind this as they were in the early 1900s killing thousands of our soldiers fighting for our nation! Why else the escalation of the building of the FEMA camps? Barbara M. I would rather live believing/knowing there is a God and be welcomedinto heaven than not believe and find out differently when I die no-forced-vaccination From: bobcatalanorcnDate: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 14:21:15 +0000Subject: SWINE FLU HOAXDon't be fooled. The Swine flu panic is just another step in bringing forced vaccinations to the American People. The medical industry is making plans for us as we speak. Watch for the book "THE GREAT WHITE HOAX". This tells it all; and is an important weapon in the fight against the drug companies. The book is an important weapon against FORCED MEDICINE that is now being planned for us by the medical authorities and their partners in Congress.Bob CatalanoRediscover Hotmail®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you. Check it out.

Guest guest

It's nice to see other people out there who know what is going on and the governments hidden agenda. Keep up the good work!!

Mischelle

From: leta rosetree <letarosetree@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 6:05:01 AMSubject: Re: SWINE FLU HOAX

andee:indeed...why the proliferation of all these helicopters

every day? it's scary...

On Apr 26, 2552 BE, at 09:06, Andee Kleinhans wrote:

This is only the tip of the iceberg of what is ahead...our government is behind this as they were in the early 1900s killing thousands of our soldiers fighting for our nation! Why else the escalation of the building of the FEMA camps? Barbara M. I would rather live believing/knowing there is a God and be welcomedinto heaven than not believe and find out differently when I die

no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comFrom: bobcatalano@ rcn.comDate: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 14:21:15 +0000Subject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] SWINE FLU HOAX

Guest guest

I have to tell you, this does scare me, manmade flu or not. I have read where they were messing with the three flus in a lab and this just "accidently got out". Now they are talking about having to make massive doses of a vaccination for it. Seriously. I worry about my kids although I do try to boost immune system every which way I can. I am concerned that they will blame me if the kids get sick because I don't vaccinate them anymore. My hubby not on board with me on this decision either. Can anyone here encourage me or give me words of wisdom? Having a weak day today and not feeling real encouraged by any decisions I have been making lately. Just a bad couple of days. Need to hear something positive.

Mended Little Hearts of Southern Indiana/KentuckyReaching out to families and caregivers affected by Congenital Heart DefectsElaina Carolann , victorious from tetralogy of fallot for 6 1/2 years and counting

Do you need to diversify your portfolio? Click here for informaton on trading currency.

Guest guest

I have to tell you, this does scare me, manmade flu or not. I have read where they were messing with the three flus in a lab and this just "accidently got out". Now they are talking about having to make massive doses of a vaccination for it. Seriously. I worry about my kids although I do try to boost immune system every which way I can. I am concerned that they will blame me if the kids get sick because I don't vaccinate them anymore. My hubby not on board with me on this decision either. Can anyone here encourage me or give me words of wisdom? Having a weak day today and not feeling real encouraged by any decisions I have been making lately. Just a bad couple of days. Need to hear something positive.

Mended Little Hearts of Southern Indiana/KentuckyReaching out to families and caregivers affected by Congenital Heart DefectsElaina Carolann , victorious from tetralogy of fallot for 6 1/2 years and counting

Do you need to diversify your portfolio? Click here for informaton on trading currency.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm already reading in some articles that certain flu vaccines are effective

against this so called Swine Flu. What the heck DO we do when they force

vaccines? Go hide in caves? I don't want to hide in caves. ~

>

> This is what happens when people have accepted the germ theory as a fact.

> You can't scare people who know the truth. As long as people believe that

something other

> than their lifestyle or bad habits cause disease these kind of tricks will

continue.

Guest guest

Where did the first person " catch " it from???? THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A FEW

MINUTES. ASK YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES THAT QUESTION. See what answers you

get. Better  yet  ask your doctor or nurse or anybody in the Allopathic

business.

Maybe i am not thinking right but i don't really understand this question. Do

you mean the very first confirmed case or the first case ever?

From my understanding, viruses mutate from animals to humans or from being

benign to virulent. I'm thinking, maybe virus is always around and in some

people causes nothing more than cold symptoms so it's never diagnosed (not

everyone goes to a doctor especially in other countries)But when it mutates or

enters weak body and causes serious disease, then it's noticed & announced.

Katarina

Guest guest

>

> You can't scare people who know the truth.

Hi Jim,

Do you believe there are germs out there? Bacteria, viruses, fungus can be seen

under a microscope. Scientists take a virus and put it in healthy mice and they

get a disease (polio for example)I read they tasted polio on rabbits.

Katarina

Guest guest

Nothing there.

Click here to obtain free information on accredited degrees.

Guest guest

Nothing there.

Guest guest

Nothing there.

Guest guest

Nothing there.

Guest guest

Vaccinations

Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 8:48:37 AM

Subject: Re: SWINE FLU HOAX

>

> You can't scare people who know the truth.

Hi Jim,

Do you believe there are germs out there? Bacteria, viruses, fungus can be seen

under a microscope. Scientists take a virus and put it in healthy mice and they

get a disease (polio for example)I read they tasted polio on rabbits.

Katarina

Guest guest

Hi there - Dr. Tenpenny's article today talks about this..... Rita

SWINE FLU IN MEXICO: THE " NEW " BIRD FLU

http://www.newswithviews.com/Tenpenny/sherri121.htm

" In the fine print of the Division-E legislation, (available for download at

www.DrTenpenny.com so you can read it for yourself), there is a suggestion that

a massive, bioterrorist vaccination program could be " voluntary. " Will the media

make everyone aware of the one-line provision that potentially gives us the

right to refuse? "

Guest guest

,You are doing the right thing. You have something your husband does not. Woman's intuition.You can not blame your husband for going with the main stream flow. Men in this country are taught to do that. You just hold your ground, he will come around. And when the truth finally comes out he will know your wisdom.Respect the Goddess that you are.Peace, KoryFrom: luvusam1@... <luvusam1@...>Subject: Re: SWINE FLU HOAXno-forced-vaccination Date: Monday, April 27, 2009, 6:35 AM

I have to tell you, this does scare me, manmade flu or not. & nbsp; I have read where they were messing with the three flus in a lab and this just "accidently got out". Now they are talking about having to make massive doses of a vaccination for it. Seriously. I worry about my kids although I do try to boost immune system every which way I can. I am concerned that they will blame me if the kids get sick because I don't vaccinate them anymore. My hubby not on board with me on this decision either. Can anyone here encourage me or give me words of wisdom? Having a weak day today and not feeling real encouraged by any decisions I have been making lately. Just a bad couple of days. Need to hear something positive.

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ___

Guest guest

,You are doing the right thing. You have something your husband does not. Woman's intuition.You can not blame your husband for going with the main stream flow. Men in this country are taught to do that. You just hold your ground, he will come around. And when the truth finally comes out he will know your wisdom.Respect the Goddess that you are.Peace, KoryFrom: luvusam1@... <luvusam1@...>Subject: Re: SWINE FLU HOAXno-forced-vaccination Date: Monday, April 27, 2009, 6:35 AM

I have to tell you, this does scare me, manmade flu or not. & nbsp; I have read where they were messing with the three flus in a lab and this just "accidently got out". Now they are talking about having to make massive doses of a vaccination for it. Seriously. I worry about my kids although I do try to boost immune system every which way I can. I am concerned that they will blame me if the kids get sick because I don't vaccinate them anymore. My hubby not on board with me on this decision either. Can anyone here encourage me or give me words of wisdom? Having a weak day today and not feeling real encouraged by any decisions I have been making lately. Just a bad couple of days. Need to hear something positive.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear , I just got some more tips on what we can do to help our families, this is what I am doing

In a crock pot, put some kind of liquid lavendar , pepermint oil,(a little goes a long way)add in some euculaptus(?) oil, let simmer on low, this will radiate through the house and help kill germs.

Also make sure that all dishes, are clean and heat dried, food grade hydrogen peroxide is a great cleaning agent, and is not harmful to the body like bleach can be.

The swine flu virus is a respiratory illness, so what you breathe and take in through the lungs is very important.

Make sure trash is out of the house so no bacteria can grow to give place for the germs to live.

I take 1-2 drops of peppermint oil in a 8OZ glass of water. daily

I also take a blend of garlic, onion, cayenne pepper,fresh pineapple, horseradishroot, ginger root, and some apple cider vinegar, I make it and leave it out on the counter for daisly small teaspoons full.

This is a recipe from Dr.Shulze, he says it does wonderfull things for the body.Remember with all natural things a little bit goes a long way, always consult your doctor before tking any kind of blended drinks.

I also recommend products from RELIV International, they have a nice blend of vitamins, minerals,and herbs, and they arfe in a non genetically modified soy base. I love them they are awesome.

If you want to know more about them just email me, and I will tell you more about them.

Hope these little tips will keep you safe and healthy!Certified Natural Health Professional

https://NaturalPathwaytoBetterHealth.ning.com/(Libby)Enyeart https://CovenantPartners.ning.com/ Enyeart

From: luvusam1juno (DOT) com <luvusam1juno (DOT) com>Subject: Re: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] SWINE FLU HOAXno-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Monday, April 27, 2009, 6:35 AM

Mended Little Hearts of Southern Indiana/KentuckyReaching out to families and caregivers affected by Congenital Heart DefectsElaina Carolann , victorious from tetralogy of fallot for 6 1/2 years and counting ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ___ Do you need to diversify your portfolio? Click here for informaton on trading currency.