RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Minn. mom fights church ban on her autistic son

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes, I am sorry Karla..

I didn't realize it was going to be drawn out this long..

I didnt intend for the conversation to end up as it has..

I get emotionally charged about these types of issues..because....

what if it was my son being cast out of the church or worse..cast out

of society..?????

One more thing I have to mention is..

In the middle of all this defensive conversation from all sides

within this group, Nobody seemed to comment on the fact that it is

very obvious that poor Adam is suffering the Toxic Damage.. He is an

innocent victim of toxins.. Probably from vaccines.. Isn't that the

who issue that this group is trying to address???

He shows all the signs of toxic damage.. Even the weight gain and

the increased love of food..probably from the MSG and all other toxic

food additives..

I really weep with the family..

Sniff Sniff..

>

> This has been an interesting study, but needs to be put to rest, on

our personal views of this story..

> It shouldn't have started name calling, personal attacks, or

religious venting, as some here may not be overtly religious. As we

know, religion and politics and even Baseball, lol, can get out of

hand. It wasn't our story, altho most have empathy, and personal

references to their opinions, or input on this disturbing

development.

> So wish this family well, and support them in spirit, that a

good solution or outcome will be found for the satisfaction of all

concerned. And feel badly that it had to reach media sensationalism

to get that attention it may need to find resolve. This type of media

story is intended to rile the masses. We Bit!

> As far as the question of why the mom needs to feel she has to

separate the autistic son from the rest of the family sometimes, you

would have to ask her.

> I dont know about the rest of you, but I really dont want to

see any more posts with this header, lol.

> All Hold hands now and sing Kumbya. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

>

Guest guest

Yes, I am sorry Karla..

I didn't realize it was going to be drawn out this long..

I didnt intend for the conversation to end up as it has..

I get emotionally charged about these types of issues..because....

what if it was my son being cast out of the church or worse..cast out

of society..?????

One more thing I have to mention is..

In the middle of all this defensive conversation from all sides

within this group, Nobody seemed to comment on the fact that it is

very obvious that poor Adam is suffering the Toxic Damage.. He is an

innocent victim of toxins.. Probably from vaccines.. Isn't that the

who issue that this group is trying to address???

He shows all the signs of toxic damage.. Even the weight gain and

the increased love of food..probably from the MSG and all other toxic

food additives..

I really weep with the family..

Sniff Sniff..

>

> This has been an interesting study, but needs to be put to rest, on

our personal views of this story..

> It shouldn't have started name calling, personal attacks, or

religious venting, as some here may not be overtly religious. As we

know, religion and politics and even Baseball, lol, can get out of

hand. It wasn't our story, altho most have empathy, and personal

references to their opinions, or input on this disturbing

development.

> So wish this family well, and support them in spirit, that a

good solution or outcome will be found for the satisfaction of all

concerned. And feel badly that it had to reach media sensationalism

to get that attention it may need to find resolve. This type of media

story is intended to rile the masses. We Bit!

> As far as the question of why the mom needs to feel she has to

separate the autistic son from the rest of the family sometimes, you

would have to ask her.

> I dont know about the rest of you, but I really dont want to

see any more posts with this header, lol.

> All Hold hands now and sing Kumbya. Glad Day ~ Karla in IL

>

Guest guest

Think again!!! At one time I thought as you do in your post. ~~Ruth?REU

RE: Re: Minn. mom fights church ban on her autistic son

I thought churches were supposed to be like big families. When someone sins or does something wrong, they are supposed to be welcomed even more, talked to, helped. That is THE LORD’S house, not their house.

If my “dangerous†autistic son wasn’t welcomed in my families’ home, that would be devastating. This is sad.

From: no-forced-vaccination [mailto:no-forced-vaccination ] On Behalf Of email4ebay2005Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 1:04 PMno-forced-vaccination Subject: Re: Minn. mom fights church ban on her autistic son

Does the mom feel its imp for he son to go to church and feelrejected. She can pray anywhere with the child. I dont think itshealthy to put that boy thru this. It does nothing to help the boy,chelate him, work on his diet , therapy services but this is a wasteof her time and his. It prob makes the boy very nervous. I say pickyour battles, this would not be mine. I still wish that family lotsof luck.> >> > On the one hand I feel bad for her, on the other hand if he's > dangerous, he's dangerous. I dont' understand how "understanding" > autism helps one if a 6' boy is about to run over them to be the > first out of the pew. > > > > > > [no-forced-vaccinat ion] Minn. mom fights church ban on her > autistic son> > > > > > http://news. / s/ap/20080601/ ap_on_re_ us/church_ > autistic_ child;_ylt= AvtncHg37saUas0I fscCQKtH2ocA> >>

Guest guest

I thought churches were supposed to be like big families. When someone sins or does something wrong, they are supposed to be welcomed even more, talked to, helped. That is THE LORD’S house, not their house.

If my “dangerous†autistic son wasn’t welcomed in my families’ home, that would be devastating. This is sad.

From: no-forced-vaccination [mailto:no-forced-vaccination ] On Behalf Of email4ebay2005Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 1:04 PMno-forced-vaccination Subject: Re: Minn. mom fights church ban on her autistic son

Does the mom feel its imp for he son to go to church and feelrejected. She can pray anywhere with the child. I dont think itshealthy to put that boy thru this. It does nothing to help the boy,chelate him, work on his diet , therapy services but this is a wasteof her time and his. It prob makes the boy very nervous. I say pickyour battles, this would not be mine. I still wish that family lotsof luck.> >> > On the one hand I feel bad for her, on the other hand if he's > dangerous, he's dangerous. I dont' understand how "understanding" > autism helps one if a 6' boy is about to run over them to be the > first out of the pew. > > > > > > [no-forced-vaccinat ion] Minn. mom fights church ban on her > autistic son> > > > > > http://news. / s/ap/20080601/ ap_on_re_ us/church_ > autistic_ child;_ylt= AvtncHg37saUas0I fscCQKtH2ocA> >>

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

It makes one really think, doesn't it??? ~~Ruth/REU

What would Jesus do? Send him to the basement?

From: no-forced-vaccination [mailto:no-forced-vaccination ] On Behalf Of ClemonsSent: Monday, June 02, 2008 1:26 PMno-forced-vaccination Subject: Re: Re: Minn. mom fights church ban on her autistic son

I'll reply on this and then leave it alone -- if your family came to you and asked you to consider other methods of your son attending church - other than the first pew - would you have told them heck no. Even though that's exactly what you do in your own HOME to keep him from destroying the other kids' crayons and such?

I am quite sure the church went to her more than once and she insisted on keeping him right where he is. For example, sit in the back pew. Why would you subject your son to the very first pew anyway?

Guess I just would not do it to my child, so I don't understand the theory that you continue to take your son where he isn't functioning well and then blame it on the church when they object.

[no-forced-vaccinat ion] Minn. mom fights church ban on her > autistic son> > > > > > http://news. / s/ap/20080601/ ap_on_re_ us/church_ > autistic_ child;_ylt= AvtncHg37saUas0I fscCQKtH2ocA> >>

Guest guest

From: no-forced-vaccination [mailto:no-forced-vaccination ] On Behalf Of ClemonsSent: Monday, June 02, 2008 1:26 PMno-forced-vaccination Subject: Re: Re: Minn. mom fights church ban on her autistic son

I'll reply on this and then leave it alone -- if your family came to you and asked you to consider other methods of your son attending church - other than the first pew - would you have told them heck no. Even though that's exactly what you do in your own HOME to keep him from destroying the other kids' crayons and such?

I am quite sure the church went to her more than once and she insisted on keeping him right where he is. For example, sit in the back pew. Why would you subject your son to the very first pew anyway?

Guess I just would not do it to my child, so I don't understand the theory that you continue to take your son where he isn't functioning well and then blame it on the church when they object.

[no-forced-vaccinat ion] Minn. mom fights church ban on her > autistic son> > > > > > http://news. / s/ap/20080601/ ap_on_re_ us/church_ > autistic_ child;_ylt= AvtncHg37saUas0I fscCQKtH2ocA> >>

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Amen, . ~~Ruth/REU

Re: Minn. mom fights church ban on her autistic son

If I didnt know or have the understanding of why the kid was acting in an improper behavior for public, I would be a bit peeved.. HOWEVER, If I have/had full knowledge of how TRULY hard it is to deal with an autistic individual, I would be a little more sympathetic than to lash out in anger over what had happened.. Besides, what sort of example does that set for your own child..reacting to an autistic individual in an improper manner??? Next time your child is around an autistic child..they have been pre programmed to react insensitively.. Is that what pattern we want to set for the children of our future???Where is the compassion??It is not right to cast out someone for having a difficulty in their life..Shouldn't we address the problem and offer to help??Grumbling about a problem and not doing something to stop it, help it, or prevent it..isn't the right course of action.. At least in my opinion..Everyone should be welcome in church.. Isn't that where you pray for guidance in dealing with your life??Why should the parents and the autistic individual have to stay home and others have the right to be at church just because they don't have such a difficulty in life..???no-forced-vaccination , Clemons <clemonsmary@...> wrote:>> No, they didn't "ask" for it, but they do have a responsibility to those around them. If my child walked up and pissed right in front of you and your young daughter, for instance, would you really try to "understand" or would you be insulted and disgusted, to say nothing of the uncleanliness of off spray.> > > > [no-forced-vaccinat ion] Minn. mom fights church ban on her > autistic son> > > > > > http://news. / s/ap/20080601/ ap_on_re_ us/church_ > autistic_ child;_ylt= AvtncHg37saUas0I fscCQKtH2ocA> >>

Guest guest

Amen, . ~~Ruth/REU

If I didnt know or have the understanding of why the kid was acting in an improper behavior for public, I would be a bit peeved.. HOWEVER, If I have/had full knowledge of how TRULY hard it is to deal with an autistic individual, I would be a little more sympathetic than to lash out in anger over what had happened.. Besides, what sort of example does that set for your own child..reacting to an autistic individual in an improper manner??? Next time your child is around an autistic child..they have been pre programmed to react insensitively.. Is that what pattern we want to set for the children of our future???Where is the compassion??It is not right to cast out someone for having a difficulty in their life..Shouldn't we address the problem and offer to help??Grumbling about a problem and not doing something to stop it, help it, or prevent it..isn't the right course of action.. At least in my opinion..Everyone should be welcome in church.. Isn't that where you pray for guidance in dealing with your life??Why should the parents and the autistic individual have to stay home and others have the right to be at church just because they don't have such a difficulty in life..???no-forced-vaccination , Clemons <clemonsmary@...> wrote:>> No, they didn't "ask" for it, but they do have a responsibility to those around them. If my child walked up and pissed right in front of you and your young daughter, for instance, would you really try to "understand" or would you be insulted and disgusted, to say nothing of the uncleanliness of off spray.> > > > [no-forced-vaccinat ion] Minn. mom fights church ban on her > autistic son> > > > > > http://news. / s/ap/20080601/ ap_on_re_ us/church_ > autistic_ child;_ylt= AvtncHg37saUas0I fscCQKtH2ocA> >>

Guest guest

Amen, . ~~Ruth/REU

Guest guest

Amen, . ~~Ruth/REU

Guest guest

Very true--and wouldn't one think and or perhaps even assume that this would and could be a primary defense for a vaccination exemption based on religious beliefs? ~~Ruth/REU

Re: Re: Minn. mom fights church ban on her autistic son

If you follow the bible, Jesus wouldn't have put all those vaccines in him or his mother anyway............then maybe he wouldn't have austism so bad he doesn't even know when and where he is urinating.

Guest guest

Very true--and wouldn't one think and or perhaps even assume that this would and could be a primary defense for a vaccination exemption based on religious beliefs? ~~Ruth/REU

If you follow the bible, Jesus wouldn't have put all those vaccines in him or his mother anyway............then maybe he wouldn't have austism so bad he doesn't even know when and where he is urinating.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

heck yeah.

Guest guest

heck yeah.

Guest guest

heck yeah.

Guest guest

heck yeah.

Guest guest

Your comments have validity, . If a person is dangerous to him-or-herself or to the public, these facts must be taken into consideration.

Tha caveat is this: the difficulty seems to be in deciding who and or what entity decides what definitions will be used to label these various behaviors; and what is the difference between these label definitions. For example, just what is the difference between "dangerous," "inconvenient," and "embarrassing?"~~Ruth/REU

Okay, I'll broach this a different way. My brother is schizophrenic and was arrested for being naked in public around young kids. He's mentally ill. Maybe he shouldn't have been arrested, maybe we should just try to "understand" him.

After all, it's not his fault.

Guest guest

Your comments have validity, . If a person is dangerous to him-or-herself or to the public, these facts must be taken into consideration.

Tha caveat is this: the difficulty seems to be in deciding who and or what entity decides what definitions will be used to label these various behaviors; and what is the difference between these label definitions. For example, just what is the difference between "dangerous," "inconvenient," and "embarrassing?"~~Ruth/REU

Okay, I'll broach this a different way. My brother is schizophrenic and was arrested for being naked in public around young kids. He's mentally ill. Maybe he shouldn't have been arrested, maybe we should just try to "understand" him.

Guest guest