RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Cold Sores

Rate this topic

Guest guest

***I have tried anti-virals like Zovirax which have little or no effect and waswondering if they could be yet another symptom of HypoT or perhaps causedthrough a Vitamin deficiency?

Hi Mandy,

Any kind of skin issue *could* be due to untreated or insufficiently treated Hypothyroidism - it's one of the major clinical symptoms for HT. - However, perhaps you should ask your GP to take a swap and have it analysed by the lab - it might be a bacterial infection rather than a viral one (cold sore), and that could be why the anti-virals don't work.

One other thought ... frequent, recurring mouth ulcers (inside and out) that are resistant to the usual treatments might also be suspect for other autoimmune conditions, like lupus..... Have you ever had an ANA (antinuclear antibody) test?

Best wishes,

Guest guest

Kris,I have a Godzilla unit that I purchased that has 3 settings - - 1) reverses polarity every 1 second, 2) reverses polarity every 2 seconds and 3) reverses polarity every 30 seconds. The unit comes with the ability to use electrodes or tens pads. Your home made zilla with sponges should work very nicely. Try to reverse polarity every 30 seconds or so. Kris, I remember you said you have Lymes. It could be that the severe reactions you sometimes have to magnetic pulsing or zapping is because you are killing spirochetes. ( As you know, Lyme is very tricky and complicated) - - Antibiotics will not kill Spirochetes because they go into a cyst phase until the antibiotic threat is over, but electricity can kill them. They also cause a lot of inflammation and die off symptoms when they die (they are the queen of drama on the bacteria stage). I'm glad that you are not giving up. Sophie

Guest guest

Didn't someone on the group recommend homeopathic Fluorine.. I think it was Caroline Traa? or maybe .. I know that someone said it was amazingly good and quick. and didn't r or  say taking iron supps helped too.. I may simply be halucinating.... just seem to recall these two things being mentioned.

Tracey

I wouldn't use PRX, I'd use Lysine, first sign of tingle, 500mg  x 3 per day

Mx

So Mandi, the PRX, how long should he use them for and how many a day?

Guest guest

It wasn't me but I'll certainly note the remedy down:-))

I wouldn't use PRX, I'd use Lysine, first sign of tingle, 500mg x 3 per day

Mx

So Mandi, the PRX, how long should he use them for and how many a day?