RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I guess you figured out already that you have to work from the outside, your environment and on the body, even internally. MSM helps with some of the internals, because sometimes it seems they detest the MSM and will sometimes shed material from the body - I personally like MMS (not to be confused with MSM) baths. You soak in a hot tub of water with drops of MMS (I use 40 drops of activated MMS) which kills mites on the outside of the skin. If you do it daily it does seem to control and help kill lots of the body mites (would work well with scabies too). I use a snorkel in the bathtub and breath through that so that I can completely immerse the body. I use a timer and stay in the tub for 30 minutes. Also use on different bathing occasions epson salts which I've left on the body and air dry (you get crusty) and different times also used essential oils in the bath which mites seem to hate (Eucalyptus, oregano and Peppermint) which can be purchased from any natural food store. Be careful not to get any of this in the eyes, or nose.I used to wash with Borax, and Ammonia - and still do sometimes with Arm and Hammer soap. I don't use ammonia as often as I used to. We sprayed the whole house with ammonia water (4 parts water to 1 part ammonia) on many occasions. We also used Windex to the whole house inside. I really recommend ironing your clothes too, esp. around waistbands of clothing and seams. Use hot steam iron. Throw away everything you can afford to get rid of, but especially any clutter. Change sheets daily if you can. Vacuum and change bag on vacuum frequently outside, not inside. Put duct tape over opening of vacuum after vacuuming. They are masters of hiding and so small you can't tell where they are. Dust with DE - let it settle and don't touch it - it can irritate the lungs if in the air. Try to keep the home as arid as possible. I know, hard in Alabama. We bought a dehumidifier and ran it for months and it did help. If you can move, it seems to help many who can. I know Doris moved 3 times and it helped her a lot. Also Cecilia moved from her home, and sold the house. She disclosed everything too to seller. Keep writing. it is a process... From: "alaire73" <alaire_fetters@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 11:46:19 AMSubject: questions

Hello Everyone

The earliest dermatology appointment I could get was August 11th. I have this feeling I am going to get the run around. Are there any specifics I should ask. The pest control people acted like I was crazy. First of all they didn't move the nest or treat under my home It seems nobody understands how serious this is. How long did it take for all of you to have internal issues? I live in Alabama so the weather lately has been perfect for these nasty pests. My mind is wanting me to have a breakdown today. I am very overwhelmed. One of the lesions is spreading from my ear to cheek, not to mention the others that have popped up. I have been doing the borax peroxide treatments and it helps a little. Does lice shampoo help? I've been washing in tea tree oil also. I hate to feel so needy but I am getting desperate. I want to jump in a pool of gasoline. for it is all of you that gives me a hope.

peace & love, alaire

Guest guest

Alaire,

I got the histoplasmosis fungus from my bird's nest and bugs. It's deadly and can express as creeping sores. Real bad on my head, ears, and face, too. Don't rule that out. Metion the possibility to your dr. He/she could check to see if you have a blood infection. Have you had a bad cough in the last 6 months?

Love and light,

From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...>Subject: questionsbird mites Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 6:46 PM

Hello EveryoneThe earliest dermatology appointment I could get was August 11th. I have this feeling I am going to get the run around. Are there any specifics I should ask. The pest control people acted like I was crazy. First of all they didn't move the nest or treat under my home It seems nobody understands how serious this is. How long did it take for all of you to have internal issues? I live in Alabama so the weather lately has been perfect for these nasty pests. My mind is wanting me to have a breakdown today. I am very overwhelmed. One of the lesions is spreading from my ear to cheek, not to mention the others that have popped up. I have been doing the borax peroxide treatments and it helps a little. Does lice shampoo help? I've been washing in tea tree oil also. I hate to feel so needy but I am getting desperate. I want to jump in a pool of gasoline. for it is all of you that gives me a hope.peace & love,

alaire

Guest guest

Hi Alaire,

I live in ALA around Birmingham and am having mite problems as well This started

with wild cherry trees in my yard, full of bird nests and the mites got into the

house. I have never gotten rid of them.

Got rid of the trees, but not the mites.

They don't seeem to bother anyone but me. They bite, make sores and itch a lot.

I have tried everything I can and still the critters are here.

I wrote on MDR before it shut down yesterday about a very potent herb that may

help the histoplasmosis of the lungs. Research the herb Blood Root. One person

had gotten a tincture of it but didn't say where.

I am going to try it as it is good for most any illness. A body wash can be made

using 1 gallon of water and NO MORE than 1/4 tsp of the herb. I will probably

start with 1/8 tsp and try a small patch test. It is important to remember that

whatever one puts on their skin goes straight into one's cells.

So do the research before you try it. My brother had histoplasmosis and he was

treated with ketoconozole. It didn't help him much.

>

>

> From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...>

> Subject: questions

> bird mites

> Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 6:46 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Hello Everyone

> The earliest dermatology appointment I could get was August 11th. I have this

feeling I am going to get the run around. Are there any specifics I should ask.

The pest control people acted like I was crazy. First of all they didn't move

the nest or treat under my home It seems nobody understands how serious this is.

How long did it take for all of you to have internal issues? I live in Alabama

so the weather lately has been perfect for these nasty pests. My mind is wanting

me to have a breakdown today. I am very overwhelmed. One of the lesions is

spreading from my ear to cheek, not to mention the others that have popped up. I

have been doing the borax peroxide treatments and it helps a little. Does lice

shampoo help? I've been washing in tea tree oil also. I hate to feel so needy

but I am getting desperate. I want to jump in a pool of gasoline. for it is all

of you that gives me a hope.

>

> peace & love, alaire

>