Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks for the advice seems sound, I think my teeth problems are

essentially due to the dentist through no fault of his own just disturbing the

nerves which i guess is unavoidable when filling the teeth they will settle I

hope when the crowns are fitted, I think the temp glass based fillings are

very conductive to temperature so the nerves go ape, like brain freeze from

ice cream - I am hoping for the best -

In a message dated 14/05/2011 02:02:34 GMT Daylight Time, wbruno@...

writes:

Raw cheese is not too hard to find. I think raw salmon has helped too,

and a supplement called MK-7 (from natto by Jarrow).

I've been getting terrible pain lately, I think more from the nerves in

the upper jaw, but may also be tooth related. I put in some temporary

fillings out of zinc oxide and clove oil. For pain relief the banana

peel remedy (apply inside over the painful area) does seem to work.

It has dopamine I've read.

Clove oil also can help with pain, but it's powerful and can irritate lips

etc.

Best to protect lips with lip balm first.

I also think real sauerkraut (e.g. Bubbies) helps; maybe use baking soda

after or non-acidic vitamin C to neutralize.

I still like the blotting brush but it's not good if you want to just

use 1 brush.

In that case (like traveling) I'd go for the nimbus, which has soft

and firm bristles.

On 5/13/11, Marc <_marc@..._ (mailto:marc@...) >

wrote:

>> getting 2 zirconia crowns fitted. After the temp glassonemoer fillings

>> were

>> fitted I suffered the most horendous pains in my teeth and jaws which

>> after

>> 1 month are still with me as a form of sensitivity to anything hot or

>> cold

>> on 60% of my teeth.

>

> Are you consuming any dairy products? I've read a book ( " Cure Tooth

Decay " )

> that indicates that milk, cheese, or butter (preferably unpasteurized if

you

> can find it) can reduce tooth sensitivity. I know I had similar tooth

> sensitivities

> which went away once I added these things to my diet.

>

> Marc

>

• 6 months later...

Bill,

I found swishing MMS in my mouth and spitting it out after a few minutes after brushing my teeth has made the environment in my mouth much better.

Love and light,

From: Doe <doe1769@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 1:21 AMSubject: Re: teeth

Hi Aandraya On my last check up 1 year a go I had 7 cavities above the gumline , I never had a cavity above the Gumline before . It was strange m I suspected theis bug thing . I heard a psoetr at topix complain it ate her teeth . I better get some internal help I think. What do you recommend ? Zoe used Doxy 100 mg 3 time per day . What do you use ? & how much & how many. God bless you Aandraya,Bill110:1 (APsalm of .) The LORD said unto my Lord,Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. 3 Thy people [shall be] willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth:*-::-*:..:*-::-*:.. Jesus is Lord of All l:*-::-*:..:*-::-*:.`,,`,,`... __/ /\____ ____ , o`,/__/ _/\_

//____/\```)( | | | | | | | || |l |,.- ,.-~~-., `-. :As forme and my house, We will serve YHWH! ,,`,,``(Mat 27:4050 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. 54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God. 55 And many women were there beholding afar off, which followed Jesus from Galilee,Psalm 68:18 18 Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, [for] the rebellious also,

that the LORD God might dwell [among them]. 19 Blessed [be] the Lord, [who] daily loadeth us [with benefits, even] the God of our salvation. Selah. On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 9:51 PM EST Aandraya wrote:>This is very typical of the whole Lyme complex, just knocks down your entire immune system and everything seems to atrophy. I used to have really great teeth!>Aandraya>>>>>On Nov 15, 2011, at 8:50 PM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:>>> Since my symptoms came out...I've had my first cavity ever (like 3 at once) & gingivitis. Never any issues before except slight gum recession.>> >>> On Nov 15, 2011 9:45 PM, <Goldstein@...>

wrote:>>> >>> >>> The enamel on my teeth started to fall off... I had to have them fixed. No pets.>>> >>> From: "deedee" <hair2cut00@...>>>> bird mites >>> Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 6:30:10 PM>>> Subject: teeth>>> >>> >>> Has anyone had problems with teeth at all????? Do you have any pets in or outside>>> >>> >>> >>> >>> ------------------------------------>>> >>>

i went for my routine dental check up monday, he said there was a patch of tiny

blisters on gum, said it was very common and nothing to worry about, that it is

something viral. just wondering if has to do with everything else...weird

> >>

> >>

> >> The enamel on my teeth started to fall off... I had to have them

> >> fixed. No pets.

> >>

> >> From: " deedee " <hair2cut00@...>

> >> bird mites

> >> Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 6:30:10 PM

> >> Subject: teeth

> >>

> >>

> >> Has anyone had problems with teeth at all????? Do you have any pets

> >> in or outside

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> ------------------------------------

> >>

> >>

I believe it is. Early on I did have mouth sores off and on. When Lyme is in the body all silent viruses become active and one comes suceptible to those in the environment.Aandraya On Nov 16, 2011, at 9:48 PM, alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...> wrote:

i went for my routine dental check up monday, he said there was a patch of tiny blisters on gum, said it was very common and nothing to worry about, that it is something viral. just wondering if has to do with everything else...weird

> >>

> >>

> >> The enamel on my teeth started to fall off... I had to have them

> >> fixed. No pets.

> >>

> >> From: "deedee" <hair2cut00@...>

> >> bird mites

> >> Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 6:30:10 PM

> >> Subject: teeth

> >>

> >>

> >> Has anyone had problems with teeth at all????? Do you have any pets

> >> in or outside

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> ------------------------------------

> >>

> >>

The roof of my mouth was covered in those tiny blisters a year ago. I am taking the internals and swishing the MMS in my mouth after every brushing and I now have an area of blisters the size of a nickel as it keeps getting smaller and smaller. I find it interesting that since I've been doing the swishing with MMS, sometimes it will find a cut like area in my mouth. Have these assults to my mouth been occuring all along? Has it been bacterial or fungus related or are my gums merely weak? I will continue to do this as it seems to be going in the right direction.

Love and light,

From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 10:48 PMSubject: Re: teeth

i went for my routine dental check up monday, he said there was a patch of tiny blisters on gum, said it was very common and nothing to worry about, that it is something viral. just wondering if has to do with everything else...weird > >>> >>> >> The enamel on my teeth started to fall off... I had to have them > >> fixed. No pets.> >>> >> From: "deedee" <hair2cut00@...>> >> bird mites > >> Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 6:30:10 PM> >> Subject: teeth> >>> >>> >> Has anyone had problems with teeth at all????? Do you have any pets > >> in or outside> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> ------------------------------------> >>> >>

I don't know the answers to those questions, , but my mouth is so much healthier now and my teeth are looking better. I'm 2 years now into treatment for the Lyme trifecta- Borrelia, Babesia, and Bartonella. Babesia is known to mess up the teeth, it's a RBC parasite. I'm treating with Biopure's Artemisia- start slow!! and Mepron.AandrayaOn Nov 17, 2011, at 5:18 PM, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

The roof of my mouth was covered in those tiny blisters a year ago. I am taking the internals and swishing the MMS in my mouth after every brushing and I now have an area of blisters the size of a nickel as it keeps getting smaller and smaller. I find it interesting that since I've been doing the swishing with MMS, sometimes it will find a cut like area in my mouth. Have these assults to my mouth been occuring all along? Has it been bacterial or fungus related or are my gums merely weak? I will continue to do this as it seems to be going in the right direction.

Love and light,

From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 10:48 PMSubject: Re: teeth

i went for my routine dental check up monday, he said there was a patch of tiny blisters on gum, said it was very common and nothing to worry about, that it is something viral. just wondering if has to do with everything else...weird > >>> >>> >> The enamel on my teeth started to fall off... I had to have them > >> fixed. No pets.> >>> >> From: "deedee" <hair2cut00@...>> >> bird mites > >> Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 6:30:10 PM> >> Subject: teeth> >>> >>> >> Has anyone had problems with teeth at all????? Do you have any pets > >> in or outside> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> ------------------------------------> >>> >>

Hi

I read of a poster uisng Listerene gold to beat the bug in the mouth & throat &

nose

This poster lynn used this product calld tooth soap & said it helped a lot, I

tried it is was good , & tasted real good .

re pasted form old post :

Tooth soap keeps them out of my mouth. It is a little pricy, but last over 2

months and she is always running a special. Also it helps remineralize the teeth

so you never have to use harsh chemicals in your mouth like listerine. She has

info on how Flouride and mouth washes cause problems.

Also some have good luch chewing on cinnamon sticks.

In Light Lynn

more

http://us.mc622.mail./mc/showMessage?sMid=0 & & filterBy= & .rand=78019584 & m\

idIndex=0 & mid=1_41927817_AP5Kk0UAAQyGS8BgEQcL6GR47Gk & f=1

God bless you ,

Bill

110:1 (A

Psalm of .) The LORD said unto my Lord,

Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst

of thine enemies. 3 Thy people [shall be] willing in the day of thy power, in

the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy

youth

:*-::-*:..:*-::-*:.. Jesus is Lord of All l:*-::-*:..:*-::-*:.

`,,`,,`

.... __/ /\____ ____

, o`,/__/ _/\_ //____/\

```)( | | | | | | | || |l |

,.- ,.-~~-., `-. :

As forme and my house,

We will serve YHWH!

,,`,,``

(Mat 27:40

50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 51

And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the

bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 52 And the graves were

opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the

graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto

many. 54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus,

saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly,

saying, Truly this was the Son of God. 55 And many women were there beholding

afar off, which followed Jesus from Galilee,

Psalm 68:18

18 Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast

received gifts for men; yea, [for] the rebellious also, that the LORD God might

dwell [among them]. 19 Blessed [be] the Lord, [who] daily loadeth us [with

benefits, even] the God of our salvation. Selah.