stopped after only one

session and never

started again

this is now 1 year

later.

Regards

Florance (South

Africa)

Yes, I would love to use it on a friend.stibrao@...From: María Calleros <mcalleros1@...>Subject: Re: smoking Date: Monday, February 14, 2011, 8:55 AM

Florence,I am really interested in the smoking protocol.Could you please send it to me.My email is: mcalleros1@...Thanks a lot.María CallerosEl 09/02/2011, a las 12:01, florance escribió:

To all the people interested in the smoking protocol.

I am willing to share the protocol because it gave me excellent results. I have to type it out etc. give me a week or so and I will send it to you all.

Regards.

Florance

From: Cheryl <dougncheryl@...> Sent: Fri, February 4, 2011 7:38:32 PMSubject: Re: smoking

Will you share the protocol that you used? You have had great results!

Blessings to YOU

Doug & Cheryl

From: florance <florancehr@...> Sent: Wed, February 2, 2011 7:37:11 PMSubject: smoking I did stop smoking sessions on 8 clients on the scio, I did not use the special anti smoking program, just a normal scio session that I worked out for smokers. Out of the 8 clients 5 stopped after only one session and never started again this is now 1 year later. RegardsFlorance (South Africa)

Hi Florance,

Yes, I would be interested in a copy of the protocol too.

Many thanks!

Rae

--- smokingFrom: florance <florancehr@...>Date: Wed, February 02, 2011 8:37 pm

I did stop smoking sessions on 8 clients on the scio, I did not use the special anti smoking program, just a normal scio session that I worked out for smokers. Out of the 8 clients 5 stopped after only one session and never started again this is now 1 year later. RegardsFlorance (South Africa)

I am also interested.

ambarker@...

many thanks,

Anne Barker

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of Barbara Linde, Ph.D.

Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011

7:22 AM

To:

Subject: Re:

smoking

I am also interested.

eeg.lind@...

Thanks, Barbara

smoking

I did stop smoking sessions on 8 clients on the

scio, I did not use the special

anti smoking program, just a normal scio session that I worked out for smokers.

Out of the 8 clients 5 stopped after only one session and never started again

this is now 1 year later.

Regards

Florance (South Africa)

Adan from san diego, wants the protocol too

please

thankyou

love, happiness, health and peace

From: Paloma Morata <paloma@...> Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 2:54:48 AMSubject: Re: smoking

Can I have this protocol, too?Thanks a lot,Paloma from SpainEl 17/02/2011 10:32, Price-Albers escribiè´¸: è½

Me Too!

From: florance <florancehr@...>Subject: Re: smoking Date: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 9:01 AM

è½

I am willing to shareè½the protocol because it gave me excellent results.è½è½I have to type it out etc. give me a week or so and I will send it to you all.

Regards.

Florance

From: Cheryl <dougncheryl@...> Sent: Fri, February 4, 2011 7:38:32 PMSubject: Re: smokingè½

Will you share the protocol that you used?è½ You have had great results!è½

è½Blessings to YOU

Doug & Cherylè½

From: florance <florancehr@...> Sent: Wed, February 2, 2011 7:37:11 PMSubject: smokingè½

I didè½stop smoking sessions on 8 clients on the scio, Iè½did not use the special anti smoking program, just a normal scio session that I worked out for smokers. Out of the 8 clients 5 stopped after only one session and never started again this is now 1 year later. RegardsFlorance (South Africa)

I haven;t used the scio that much, I am curious who is having success with it? Would be very appreciative of response.. It pleases me greatly that people have quit smoking.

Angie http://www.fengshuimetamorphis.com

From: "grace2u@..." <grace2u@...> Sent: Sat, February 19, 2011 6:16:54 PMSubject: RE: smoking

Hi Florance,

Many thanks!

Rae

I did stop smoking sessions on 8 clients on the scio, I did not use the special anti smoking program, just a normal scio session that I worked out for smokers. Out of the 8 clients 5 stopped after only one session and never started again this is now 1 year later. RegardsFlorance (South Africa)

Hi,

I am also interested!

Thank-you,

Maggie Moline

Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2011

11:40 AM

Subject: RE:

smoking

I am also interested.

ambarker@...

many thanks,

Anne Barker

[mailto: ]

On Behalf Of Barbara Linde, Ph.D.

smoking

I am also interested.

eeg.lind@...

Thanks,

Barbara

-----

Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 12:01 PM

Subject: Re: smoking

To all the people

interested in the smoking protocol.

I am willing to

share the protocol because it gave me excellent results. I have

to type it out etc. give me a week or so and I will send it to you all.

Regards.

Florance

Sent: Fri, February 4, 2011

7:38:32 PM

smoking

Will you share the

protocol that you used? You have had great results!

Blessings to YOU

Doug

& Cheryl

Sent: Wed, February 2, 2011

7:37:11 PM

Subject: smoking

I

did stop smoking sessions on 8 clients on the scio, I did not use the

special

Regards

Florance (South Africa)

Im also interested

ThanksTania PetrovaSCIO-Sofia, Ltd.SofiaBulgaria+359/2/872-6100+359/878-728112http://biomedikal.lekar.biz/

From: Anne Barker <ambarker@...>Subject: RE: smoking Date: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 12:39 PM

I am also interested.

ambarker@...

many thanks,

Anne Barker

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Barbara Linde, Ph.D.Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 7:22 AM Subject: Re: smoking

Â

I am also interested.

eeg.lind@...

Thanks, Barbara

smoking

EveryoneThis is one of those real mundane statics thing; but, everyone on here that is still smoking OR real recently gave it up - say I. It just feels like an awful lot of us with Hep C also smoke. Gotta wonder what there is to that.Gloria

Okay.... I gotta call BS here! Steve.. YOU ARE TOO A SMOKING NAZI! You gave me crap every time I lit up in Boston! Granted, you did sit outside with me and Pam when we were smoking but you did give me grief!

Hugs....

Uhm..... IOn Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 11:56 PM, Gloria <gadamscan@...> wrote:

EveryoneThis is one of those real mundane statics thing; but, everyone on here that is still smoking OR real recently gave it up - say I.  It just feels like an awful lot of us with Hep C also smoke.  Gotta wonder what there is to that.

Gloria

Okay.... I gotta call BS here!  Steve.. YOU ARE TOO A SMOKING NAZI!  You gave me crap every time I lit up in Boston!  Granted, you did sit outside with me and Pam when we were smoking but you did give me grief!  

Hugs....

please send me the protocols! Thank you

May you find that which fulfills you!

Peace, Love & Light

Char

http://yourjourneytoself.com--- On Thu, 2/24/11, Kalina Dir <kalina_dir_bg@...> wrote:

From: Kalina Dir <kalina_dir_bg@...>Subject: RE: smoking Date: Thursday, February 24, 2011, 6:32 AM

Im also interested

ThanksTania PetrovaSCIO-Sofia, Ltd.SofiaBulgaria+359/2/872-6100+359/878-728112http://biomedikal.lekar.biz/

From: Anne Barker <ambarker@...>Subject: RE: smoking Date: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 12:39 PM

I am also interested.

ambarker@...

many thanks,

Anne Barker

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Barbara Linde, Ph.D.Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 7:22 AM Subject: Re: smoking

Â

I am also interested.

eeg.lind@...

Thanks, Barbara

smoking

I am very interested as well, and would greatly appreciate the protocol as well.Sally

I am also interested.

ambarker@...

many thanks,

Anne Barker

Â

I am also interested.

eeg.lind@...

Thanks, Barbara

smoking

I would also like to have a copy. Thank you for sharing with us!!! :) Trish

From: Kalina Dir <kalina_dir_bg@...> Sent: Wed, February 23, 2011 10:32:03 PMSubject: RE: smoking

Im also interested

I am also interested.

ambarker@...

many thanks,

Anne Barker

Â

I am also interested.

eeg.lind@...

Thanks, Barbara

smoking

Hello if you log into the angelhealth chat site there are more than 50 free protocols for you to download, including smoking. Bye Sue

Smoking

florence??? can I get A COPY OF THE SMOKING SESATION,I cannot seem to find the protocal of it in the forums? thansk you so much |:

Much interested too !

Thanks ,

Hugs to all

From: Kalina Dir <kalina_dir_bg@...> Sent: Thu, February 24, 2011 8:32:03 AMSubject: RE: smoking

Im also interested

I am also interested.

ambarker@...

many thanks,

Anne Barker

Â

I am also interested.

eeg.lind@...

Thanks, Barbara

smoking

I would love to receive it. Thank you much!LiviaFrom: Maggie Moline <maggiem1@...> Sent: Tue, February 22, 2011 3:35:51 PMSubject: RE: smoking

Hi, I am also interested! Thank-you, Maggie Moline

smoking

I am also interested. ambarker@... many thanks, Anne Barker

smoking

I am also interested.

eeg.lind@...

Thanks,

Barbara

-----

Original Message -----

To all the people

I am willing to

Regards.

Florance

smoking

Will you share the

Blessings to YOU

Doug

& Cheryl

I

special

Regards

Florance ( South Africa )

Guest guest

Greetings...Can you add me to your email list for the smoking protocol?Thank you so much! Kruegerhorse_reiki@...From: mitch boian <boianm@...>Subject: Re: smoking Date: Monday, February 28, 2011, 8:33 PM

I would love to receive it. Thank you much!LiviaFrom: Maggie Moline <maggiem1@...> Sent: Tue, February 22, 2011 3:35:51 PMSubject: RE: smoking

Hi, I am also interested! Thank-you, Maggie Moline

smoking

I am also interested. ambarker@... many thanks, Anne Barker

smoking

I am also interested.

eeg.lind@...

Thanks,

Barbara

-----

Original Message -----

To all the people

I am willing to

Regards.

Florance

smoking

Will you share the

Blessings to YOU

Doug

& Cheryl

I

special

Regards

Florance ( South Africa )

Guest guest

Hello Angie, In response to your e-mail, I absolutely love Biofeedback and my SCIO. I have been doing biofeedback since 2007. I don't have much time to go into great length, but I wanted you to know I have had many successes guiding my clients in one way or another to better health because of this practice. These people may not have ever made the changes they have in their lives for the better.I believe you, me and other practitioners were brought together with these devices or biofeedback if you will, as one minute part of God's perfect plan :-) I feel very blessed to be a part of the Quantum Healing Community! Have a wonderful evening.From: dancingangiec crompton <dancingangiec@...>Subject: Re: smoking Date: Tuesday, February 22, 2011, 11:04 AM

I haven;t used the scio that much, I am curious who is having success with it? Would be very appreciative of response.. It pleases me greatly that people have quit smoking.

From: "grace2u@..." <grace2u@...> Sent: Sat, February 19, 2011 6:16:54 PMSubject: RE: smoking

Hi Florance,

Many thanks!

Rae

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi Angie, Same here. I got my equipment in July of 2007. I have grown so much in knowledge of the dynamics of energy and quantum physics, and how it applies to the body. My clients are the campus for our growth, theirs and mine, and the SCIO the tool that validates the move of energy and where to go to release old structures and core issues in order to feel lighter and return towards regeneration. At this time in the planet contribution and service open the door for Divine Guidance and I rather measure success this way than in the amount of money that it makes for me. It seems that because in our everyday life we do not consider our issues to be the responsibility of our own energy that the concept has to made aware before people can have the understanding of how it works. So I do some exchange of services with other energy workers and I have the policy that people can have a free session if they refer two new paying clients. Based on the experience they relate as to how they were impacted by the session they can now promote my business. I also have continued with my previous trade to balance my income (graphic design and printer broker). So, I feel I am living life doing what I like, and that is my support. If it wasn't for the investment properties and the economy things would be just right, but that is another story. Blessings, Carmen From: geichorn1@...Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 18:55:11 -0800Subject: Re: smoking Hello Angie, In response to your e-mail, I absolutely love Biofeedback and my SCIO. I have been doing biofeedback since 2007. I don't have much time to go into great length, but I wanted you to know I have had many successes guiding my clients in one way or another to better health because of this practice. These people may not have ever made the changes they have in their lives for the better.I believe you, me and other practitioners were brought together with these devices or biofeedback if you will, as one minute part of God's perfect plan :-) I feel very blessed to be a part of the Quantum Healing Community! Have a wonderful evening.From: dancingangiec crompton <dancingangiec@...>Subject: Re: smoking Date: Tuesday, February 22, 2011, 11:04 AM I haven;t used the scio that much, I am curious who is having success with it? Would be very appreciative of response.. It pleases me greatly that people have quit smoking. Angie http://www.fengshuimetamorphis.com From: "grace2u@..." <grace2u@...> Sent: Sat, February 19, 2011 6:16:54 PMSubject: RE: smoking Hi Florance, Yes, I would be interested in a copy of the protocol too.Many thanks!Rae --- smokingFrom: florance <florancehr@...>Date: Wed, February 02, 2011 8:37 pm I did stop smoking sessions on 8 clients on the scio, I did not use the special anti smoking program, just a normal scio session that I worked out for smokers. Out of the 8 clients 5 stopped after only one session and never started again this is now 1 year later. RegardsFlorance (South Africa)

Guest guest

I resonate with you totally. Great to hear that you are enjoying it as much as I am. It has been a blessing to both those who have received it free gratis and for those who have been paying clients. And I am totally blessed as well.

Blessings to YOU

Doug & Cheryl

From: Eichorn <geichorn1@...> Sent: Tue, March 1, 2011 6:55:11 PMSubject: Re: smoking

Hello Angie, In response to your e-mail, I absolutely love Biofeedback and my SCIO. I have been doing biofeedback since 2007. I don't have much time to go into great length, but I wanted you to know I have had many successes guiding my clients in one way or another to better health because of this practice. These people may not have ever made the changes they have in their lives for the better.I believe you, me and other practitioners were brought together with these devices or biofeedback if you will, as one minute part of God's perfect plan :-) I feel very blessed to be a part of the Quantum Healing Community! Have a wonderful evening.

From: dancingangiec crompton <dancingangiec@...>Subject: Re: smoking Date: Tuesday, February 22, 2011, 11:04 AM

Hi Florance,

Many thanks!

Rae

Guest guest

Florance,

Please add me to your list for the smoking protocol that you have had good results with. Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Sperandeo

In a message dated 2/11/2011 4:49:32 A.M. Central Standard Time, florancehr@... writes:

I am willing to share the protocol because it gave me excellent results. I have to type it out etc. give me a week or so and I will send it to you all.

Regards.

Florance

From: Cheryl <dougncheryl@...> Sent: Fri, February 4, 2011 7:38:32 PMSubject: Re: smoking

Will you share the protocol that you used? You have had great results!

Blessings to YOU

Doug & Cheryl

From: florance <florancehr@...> Sent: Wed, February 2, 2011 7:37:11 PMSubject: smoking