RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Vickie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well same here Tim. My kids don't think I am so funny but my grandkids think I am hilarious. Loved your pregnancy test story still laughing...hugs patHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: pat you crack me up,im glad i got to know you.patricia <pandas2sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: What you had to actually sign a paper? We signed nothing but they sure knew what

we were getting into with these drugs etc. kinda scared the crud out of me and almost backed out then and there LOL. I worried big time but then thats why I am ww [worry wart] LOL. I take great pride in my nickname from the group and I do my job very well haaaa. I have learned here to slack off on that job and I do try but sometimes do hands wringing thing. Have done hands wringing since I was a little squirt, must have been born a worrier. Maybe I was born like that cause I was born in a blizzard haaaaaaa. hugs..wwVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl > wrote: Oh No! How insensitive! I imagine the main thing is that they want me to sign the paper to release them from being held responsible if something goes wrong during medications (shots). That's what happened when I started my

allergy shots in GA. The class was a joke. The nurse told me what to do and watched me give my first shot. I think she was shocked when I just pushed that needle through the skin, into the muscle and plunged that syrum into my arm without flinching. And, I had never given muself a shot. I was surprised myself. I looked up how to give the shots online and expect a refresher course when I actually get to the dr's office. It amazing what you can find online. HugsHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: lol what class? i had mine on line all i got was a dvd Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV. Be a better Heartthrob.

Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

Guest guest

Thank you, Pat. How do I check my qualifications? I haven't heard anything from my dr's nurse since she said she was calling my insurance company. And, I really would like to get out of paying too much out-pocket since we are retired. I feel like I'm being left out in the dark right now. Will someone talk to me about all this? Perhaps, when I go to class? Hugspatricia <pandas2@...> wrote: Vickie, even if you have insurance if co-pay is to high you can still still try and

perhaps qualify for company to ship it to you free of charge. I know one who had a $300.00 co-pay and couldn't afford that so another company called Commitment to Care shipped it to him free. It is very expensive stuff but I know Roche as well as other companies do send it free to people who qualify. Hang in there and hang with us it helps to spit our frustrations out and know the other people understand what we are going through. BIG HUGS..wwVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl > wrote: Hi, Pat. I don't have answers for you. I am sure my insurance will pay part of it. Haven't heard, though. My husband retired last year and I worry about the balance of it. Being on a fixed income and all. I'll try not to worry about all that right now. I was told

meds would come in the mail. I don't know why as we have plenty of hospitals and pharmacies all around us. Guess I'll have to wait and see how it all plays out. Just hope it doesn't keep me from doing the things we need to do to finish relocating and to prepare to relocate again. Awk! Hugs Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

Guest guest

I'm not old enough for Medicaid. But, I am happy for you. You've been blessed big time. HugsHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: blessing,for me was, medicaid sent me covarge 2 months or so before start and covered it.i was in shock,i called and ask how i got this,they said for helping in a child support investagation,or for future help in the case of my sons mother.i said great ill take it. patricia <pandas2sbcglobal (DOT) net>

wrote: Vickie, even if you have insurance if co-pay is to high you can still still try and perhaps qualify for company to ship it to you free of charge. I know one who had a $300.00 co-pay and couldn't afford that so another company called Commitment to Care shipped it to him free. It is very expensive stuff but I know Roche as well as other companies do send it free to people who qualify. Hang in there and hang with us it helps to spit our frustrations out and know the other people understand what we are going through. BIG HUGS..wwVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl > wrote: Hi, Pat. I don't have answers for you. I am sure my insurance will pay part of it.

Haven't heard, though. My husband retired last year and I worry about the balance of it. Being on a fixed income and all. I'll try not to worry about all that right now. I was told meds would come in the mail. I don't know why as we have plenty of hospitals and pharmacies all around us. Guess I'll have to wait and see how it all plays out. Just hope it doesn't keep me from doing the things we need to do to finish relocating and to prepare to relocate again. Awk! Hugs Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Guest guest

I signed a release form in GA, when I started giving my own allergy shots. Otherwise I was tied to the dr's office weekly for shots. If I give my own, I could travel and still get my shots on time. Maybe that's totally different from this, though. I hope they don't ask me to sign a release for for tx. Hugspatricia <pandas2@...> wrote: What you had to actually sign a paper? We signed nothing but they sure knew what we were getting into with these drugs etc. kinda scared

the crud out of me and almost backed out then and there LOL. I worried big time but then thats why I am ww [worry wart] LOL. I take great pride in my nickname from the group and I do my job very well haaaa. I have learned here to slack off on that job and I do try but sometimes do hands wringing thing. Have done hands wringing since I was a little squirt, must have been born a worrier. Maybe I was born like that cause I was born in a blizzard haaaaaaa. hugs..wwVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl > wrote: Oh No! How insensitive! I imagine the main thing is that they want me to sign the paper to release them from being held responsible if something goes wrong during medications (shots). That's what happened when I started my allergy shots in GA. The class was a joke. The nurse

told me what to do and watched me give my first shot. I think she was shocked when I just pushed that needle through the skin, into the muscle and plunged that syrum into my arm without flinching. And, I had never given muself a shot. I was surprised myself. I looked up how to give the shots online and expect a refresher course when I actually get to the dr's office. It amazing what you can find online. HugsHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: lol what class? i had mine on line all i got was a dvd Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV. Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Guest guest

They gave it to me free both times I was on tx. I was working bith times but had a deductable of $500 that I didn't have & couldn't get. They sent my pharmacy a cheque for $500 to cover the deductable. Nice of them. SuZiepatricia <pandas2@...> wrote: Vickie, even if you have insurance if co-pay is to high you can still still try and perhaps qualify

for company to ship it to you free of charge. I know one who had a $300.00 co-pay and couldn't afford that so another company called Commitment to Care shipped it to him free. It is very expensive stuff but I know Roche as well as other companies do send it free to people who qualify. Hang in there and hang with us it helps to spit our frustrations out and know the other people understand what we are going through. BIG HUGS..wwVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl > wrote: Hi, Pat. I don't have answers for you. I am sure my insurance will pay part of it. Haven't heard, though. My husband retired last year and I worry about the balance of it. Being on a fixed income and all. I'll try not to worry about all that right now. I was told meds would come in

the mail. I don't know why as we have plenty of hospitals and pharmacies all around us. Guess I'll have to wait and see how it all plays out. Just hope it doesn't keep me from doing the things we need to do to finish relocating and to prepare to relocate again. Awk! Hugs Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Guest guest

I hope I get something like that done for me. Prayers are welcome! I'm new to the fixed income thing and still worry about the rising cost of living. Hugs!suzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote: They gave it to me free both times I was on tx. I was working bith times but had a deductable of $500 that I didn't have & couldn't get. They sent my pharmacy a cheque for $500 to cover the deductable. Nice of them. SuZiepatricia <pandas2sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Vickie, even if you have insurance if co-pay is to high you can still still try and perhaps qualify for company to ship it to you free of charge. I know one who had a $300.00 co-pay and couldn't afford that so another company called Commitment to Care shipped it to him free. It is very expensive stuff but I know Roche as well as other companies do send it free to people who qualify. Hang in there and hang with us it helps to spit our frustrations out and know the other people understand what we are going through. BIG HUGS..wwVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl > wrote: Hi, Pat. I don't have answers for you. I am sure my insurance will pay part of it. Haven't heard, though. My husband retired last year and I worry about the balance of it. Being on a fixed income and all. I'll try not to worry about all that right now. I was told meds would come in the mail. I don't know why as we have plenty of hospitals and pharmacies all around us. Guess I'll have to wait and see how it all plays out. Just hope it doesn't keep me from doing the things we need to do to finish relocating and to prepare to relocate again. Awk! Hugs Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center. Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Guest guest

I hope I get something like that done for me. Prayers are welcome! I'm new to the fixed income thing and still worry about the rising cost of living. Hugs!suzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote: They gave it to me free both times I was on tx. I was working bith times but had a deductable of $500 that I didn't have & couldn't get. They sent my pharmacy a cheque for $500 to cover the deductable. Nice of them. SuZiepatricia <pandas2sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Vickie, even if you have insurance if co-pay is to high you can still still try and perhaps qualify for company to ship it to you free of charge. I know one who had a $300.00 co-pay and couldn't afford that so another company called Commitment to Care shipped it to him free. It is very expensive stuff but I know Roche as well as other companies do send it free to people who qualify. Hang in there and hang with us it helps to spit our frustrations out and know the other people understand what we are going through. BIG HUGS..wwVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl > wrote: Hi, Pat. I don't have answers for you. I am sure my insurance will pay part of it. Haven't heard, though. My husband retired last year and I worry about the balance of it. Being on a fixed income and all. I'll try not to worry about all that right now. I was told meds would come in the mail. I don't know why as we have plenty of hospitals and pharmacies all around us. Guess I'll have to wait and see how it all plays out. Just hope it doesn't keep me from doing the things we need to do to finish relocating and to prepare to relocate again. Awk! Hugs Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center. Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Guest guest

im 42 43 soon how old do you need to be?Vickie Gray <onelildeltagirl@...> wrote: I'm not old enough for Medicaid. But, I am happy for you. You've been blessed big time. HugsHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: blessing,for me was, medicaid sent me covarge 2 months or so before start and covered it.i was in shock,i called and ask how i got

this,they said for helping in a child support investagation,or for future help in the case of my sons mother.i said great ill take it. patricia <pandas2sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Vickie, even if you have insurance if co-pay is to high you can still still try and perhaps qualify for company to ship it to you free of charge. I know one who had a $300.00 co-pay and couldn't afford that so another company called Commitment to Care shipped it to him free. It is very expensive stuff but I know Roche as well as other companies do send it free to people who qualify. Hang in there and hang with us it helps to spit our frustrations out and know the other people understand what we are going through. BIG HUGS..wwVickie Gray

<onelildeltagirl > wrote: Hi, Pat. I don't have answers for you. I am sure my insurance will pay part of it. Haven't heard, though. My husband retired last year and I worry about the balance of it. Being on a fixed income and all. I'll try not to worry about all that right now. I was told meds would come in the mail. I don't know why as we have plenty of hospitals and pharmacies all around us. Guess I'll have to wait and see how it all plays out. Just hope it doesn't keep me from doing the things we need to do to finish relocating and to prepare to relocate again. Awk! Hugs Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center. Tim Parsons

knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more. Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

Guest guest

Commitment To Care is Shering-Plough http://www.schering-plough.com/schering_plough/corp/commitment_care.jsp That is who I got my tx meds from free. Another Place I have heard of that is good is Pegassist. They Are through ROCHE http://www.pegassist.com/reg/utilities/about_pegassist.asp Hope you get ahold of one of these companies to get help. The cost for tx is through the roof even with Insurance. hugs and keep smilin dVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl@...> wrote: I hope I get something like that done for me. Prayers are welcome! I'm new to the fixed income thing and still worry about the rising cost of living. Hugs!patricia <pandas2sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Vickie, even if you have insurance if co-pay is to high you can still still try and perhaps qualify for company to ship it to you free of charge. I know one who had a $300.00 co-pay and couldn't afford that so another company called Commitment to Care shipped it to him free. It is very expensive stuff but I know Roche as well as

other companies do send it free to people who qualify. Hang in there and hang with us it helps to spit our frustrations out and know the other people understand what we are going through. BIG HUGS..ww .

Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.

Guest guest

Commitment To Care is Shering-Plough http://www.schering-plough.com/schering_plough/corp/commitment_care.jsp That is who I got my tx meds from free. Another Place I have heard of that is good is Pegassist. They Are through ROCHE http://www.pegassist.com/reg/utilities/about_pegassist.asp Hope you get ahold of one of these companies to get help. The cost for tx is through the roof even with Insurance. hugs and keep smilin dVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl@...> wrote: I hope I get something like that done for me. Prayers are welcome! I'm new to the fixed income thing and still worry about the rising cost of living. Hugs!patricia <pandas2sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Vickie, even if you have insurance if co-pay is to high you can still still try and perhaps qualify for company to ship it to you free of charge. I know one who had a $300.00 co-pay and couldn't afford that so another company called Commitment to Care shipped it to him free. It is very expensive stuff but I know Roche as well as

other companies do send it free to people who qualify. Hang in there and hang with us it helps to spit our frustrations out and know the other people understand what we are going through. BIG HUGS..ww .

Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.

Guest guest

Thank you . I think we will look into Medicaid, after I find out what my insurance will pay on my treatment, if I need to. I appreciate all the help I have received on this. Hugs <kcpapa2@...> wrote: Vickie, Medicaid is state aid and based on income not age. Medicare is federal government and based on age or disability. I've had Medicare since I was 48 years old. You only

have to have a low income to get help from Medicaid. Re: Vickie I thought the age was 65 unless you are on disability. How did u do that again?

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

Guest guest

Oh, that makes sense. Are the the prefilled syringes or the Epipens? If it's the Epipen, I dread it. patricia <pandas2@...> wrote: Bandage in case you bleed after injection, sometimes I do other times not. The small ones is what they gave us. wwVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl > wrote: Cute, that's kinda like the

pregnancy test for a cat. HugsHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: cuts i guess, or i use them for hanging up my lil boys school work when i run out of tapeVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl > wrote: I hope I get a kit like that, since I'll be doing a lot of bouncing back and fourth untill all this relocation stuff is finished. What were the bandages for? Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top

picks on TV. Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online. Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta.

Guest guest

Thank you, Pat. I'll keep that in mind. I hope I hear from someone tomorrow. I just hate being in the dark on anything. Hugspatricia <pandas2@...> wrote: I don't think it would be to late cause I am one syringe behind now since hitting vein and Roche told me if I needed them to start supplying they would. Pharmacy didn't give me trouble just told me to come in Monday to pick up another month supply. hugs wwVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl >

wrote: Thank you. Will it be too late to talk to them after I starts tx? It looks like no one is talking cost to me right now. I'm wondering why. Is it too late after I have my class? Hugsdanne <dannegrl2003 > wrote: Commitment To Care is Shering-Plough http://www.schering-plough.com/schering_plough/corp/commitment_care.jsp That is who I got my tx meds from free. Another Place I have heard of that is good is Pegassist. They Are through ROCHE http://www.pegassist.com/reg/utilities/about_pegassist.asp Hope you get ahold of one of these companies to get help. The cost for tx is through the roof even with Insurance. hugs and keep smilin dVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl > wrote: I hope I get something like that done for me. Prayers are welcome! I'm new to the fixed income thing and still worry about the rising cost of living. Hugs!patricia <pandas2sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Vickie, even if you have insurance if co-pay is to high you can still still try and perhaps qualify for company to ship it to you free of charge. I know one who had a $300.00 co-pay and couldn't afford that so another company called Commitment to Care shipped it to him free. It is very expensive stuff but I know Roche as well as other companies do send it free to people who qualify. Hang in there and hang with us it helps to spit our frustrations out and know the other people understand what we are going through. BIG HUGS..ww . Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when. Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.

You snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP with AutoCheck in the all-new Beta.

Guest guest

ok, thanks. Hugsdanne <dannegrl2003@...> wrote: Honey I don't think it is ever too late. Get ahold of them tomorrow. Vickie Gray <onelildeltagirl > wrote: Thank you. Will it be too late to talk to them after I starts tx? It looks like no one is talking cost to me right now. I'm wondering why. Is it too late after I have my class?

Hugsdanne <dannegrl2003 > wrote: Commitment To Care is Shering-Plough http://www.schering-plough.com/schering_plough/corp/commitment_care.jsp That is who I got my tx meds from free. Another Place I have heard of that is good is Pegassist. They Are through ROCHE http://www.pegassist.com/reg/utilities/about_pegassist.asp Hope you get ahold of one of these companies to get help. The cost for tx is through the roof even with Insurance. hugs and keep smilin dVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl > wrote:

I hope I get something like that done for me. Prayers are welcome! I'm new to the fixed income thing and still worry about the rising cost of living. Hugs!patricia <pandas2sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Vickie, even if you have insurance if co-pay is to high you can still still try and perhaps qualify for company to ship it to you free of charge. I know one who had a $300.00 co-pay and couldn't afford that so another company called Commitment to Care shipped it to him free. It is very expensive stuff but I know Roche as well as other companies do send it free to people who qualify. Hang in

there and hang with us it helps to spit our frustrations out and know the other people understand what we are going through. BIG HUGS..ww . Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when. Get the

toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing. Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Guest guest

That is great. I'm so glad. Hugs Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: when i called they said for corrupation in a child support case,or future cases against her sounds crazy i know but thats what i was told.Vickie Gray <onelildeltagirl > wrote: I thought the age was 65 unless you are on disability. How did u do that

again? Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: im 42 43 soon how old do you need to be?Vickie Gray <onelildeltagirl > wrote: I'm not old enough for Medicaid. But, I am happy for you. You've been blessed big time. HugsHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: blessing,for me was, medicaid sent me covarge 2 months or so before start and covered it.i was in shock,i called and ask how i got this,they said for helping in a child support investagation,or for future help in the

case of my sons mother.i said great ill take it. patricia <pandas2sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Vickie, even if you have insurance if co-pay is to high you can still still try and perhaps qualify for company to ship it to you free of charge. I know one who had a $300.00 co-pay and couldn't afford that so another company called Commitment to Care shipped it to him free. It is very expensive stuff but I know Roche as well as other companies do send it free to people who qualify. Hang in there and hang with us it helps to spit our frustrations out and know the other people understand what we are going through. BIG HUGS..wwVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl > wrote: Hi, Pat. I don't have answers for you. I am sure my insurance will pay part of it. Haven't heard, though. My husband retired last year and I worry about the balance of it. Being on a fixed income and all. I'll try not to worry about all that right now. I was told meds would come in the mail. I don't know why as we have plenty of hospitals and pharmacies all around us. Guess I'll have to wait and see how it all plays out. Just hope it doesn't keep me from doing the things we need to do to finish relocating and to prepare to relocate again. Awk! Hugs Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more. Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Be a PS3 game

guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games. Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com You snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP

with AutoCheckin the all-new Beta.

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

Guest guest

If you are going on Pegassist through Roch you can call.877-734-2797 or go on line to www.pegassist.com . Other companies and phone should be listed on computer I would think. They do the checking they contact insurance to see what deductible you have and your income etc. At my class we were told by instructor we could apply at company whoever was doing the type of meds we needed. All of us at this place all go through Roche. hugs..wwVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl@...> wrote: Thank you, Pat. How do I check my qualifications? I haven't heard anything from my dr's nurse since she said she was calling my insurance company. And, I really would like to get out of paying too much out-pocket since we are retired. I feel like I'm being left out in the dark right now. Will someone talk to me about all this? Perhaps, when I go to class? Hugspatricia <pandas2sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Vickie, even if you have insurance if co-pay is to high you can still still try and perhaps qualify for company to ship it to you free of charge. I know one who had a $300.00 co-pay and couldn't afford that so another company called Commitment to Care shipped it to him free. It is very expensive stuff but I know Roche as well as other companies do send

it free to people who qualify. Hang in there and hang with us it helps to spit our frustrations out and know the other people understand what we are going through. BIG HUGS..wwVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl > wrote: Hi, Pat. I don't have answers for you. I am sure my insurance will pay part of it. Haven't heard, though. My husband retired last year and I worry about the balance of it. Being on a fixed income and all. I'll try not to worry about all that right now. I was told meds would come in the mail. I don't know why as we have plenty of hospitals and pharmacies all around us. Guess I'll have to wait and see how it all plays out. Just hope it doesn't keep me from doing the things we need to do to finish relocating and to prepare to

relocate again. Awk! Hugs Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center. Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

Guest guest

So, it doesn't matter who my dr. sets me up with? I have no idea which company he uses. I wish I had asked these kinds of questions on my last visit. I just didn't think about it. Shouldn't I wait and find out who I'm set up with? It may be Roach. And, if it is, I can always call them regarding any additional help that I need. I'll have to think about it. I may call the dr's office tomorrow and ask some questions. Thank you, Hugspatricia <pandas2@...> wrote: If you are

going on Pegassist through Roch you can call.877-734-2797 or go on line to www.pegassist.com . Other companies and phone should be listed on computer I would think. They do the checking they contact insurance to see what deductible you have and your income etc. At my class we were told by instructor we could apply at company whoever was doing the type of meds we needed. All of us at this place all go through Roche. hugs..wwVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl > wrote: Thank you, Pat. How do I check my qualifications? I haven't heard anything from my dr's nurse since she said she was calling my insurance company. And, I really would like to get out of paying too much out-pocket since we are retired. I feel like I'm being

left out in the dark right now. Will someone talk to me about all this? Perhaps, when I go to class? Hugspatricia <pandas2sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Vickie, even if you have insurance if co-pay is to high you can still still try and perhaps qualify for company to ship it to you free of charge. I know one who had a $300.00 co-pay and couldn't afford that so another company called Commitment to Care shipped it to him free. It is very expensive stuff but I know Roche as well as other companies do send it free to people who qualify. Hang in there and hang with us it helps to spit our frustrations out and know the other people understand what we are going through. BIG HUGS..wwVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl > wrote: Hi, Pat. I don't have answers for you. I am sure my insurance will pay part of it. Haven't heard, though. My husband retired last year and I worry about the balance of it. Being on a fixed income and all. I'll try not to worry about all that right now. I was told meds would come in the mail. I don't know why as we have plenty of hospitals and pharmacies all around us. Guess I'll have to wait and see how it all plays out. Just hope it doesn't keep me from doing the things we need to do to finish relocating and to prepare to relocate again. Awk! Hugs Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center. Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with for Mobile. Get started.

Guest guest

Call The Drs Office And Find Out. And Stop Stressing

Your Self Out So Bad!!

--- Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies

<onelildeltagirl@...> wrote:

> So, it doesn't matter who my dr. sets me up with? I

have no idea which company he uses. I wish I had

asked these kinds of questions on my last visit. I

just didn't think about it. Shouldn't I wait and find

out who I'm set up with? It may be Roach. And, if it

is, I can always call them regarding any additional

help that I need. I'll have to think about it. I may

call the dr's office tomorrow and ask some questions.

Thank you, Hugs

> patricia <pandas2@...> wrote: If

you are going on Pegassist through Roch you can

call.877-734-2797 or go on line to www.pegassist.com .

Other companies and phone should be listed on

computer I would think. They do the checking they

contact insurance to see what deductible you have and

your income etc. At my class we were told by

instructor we could apply at company whoever was doing

the type of meds we needed. All of us at this place

all go through Roche. hugs..ww

>

> Vickie Gray <onelildeltagirl@...> wrote:

Thank you, Pat. How do I check my qualifications? I

haven't heard anything from my dr's nurse since she

said she was calling my insurance company. And, I

really would like to get out of paying too much

out-pocket since we are retired. I feel like I'm

being left out in the dark right now. Will someone

talk to me about all this? Perhaps, when I go to

class? Hugs

>

> patricia <pandas2@...> wrote:

Vickie, even if you have insurance if co-pay is to

high you can still still try and perhaps qualify for

company to ship it to you free of charge. I know one

who had a $300.00 co-pay and couldn't afford that so

another company called Commitment to Care shipped it

to him free. It is very expensive stuff but I know

Roche as well as other companies do send it free to

people who qualify. Hang in there and hang with us it

helps to spit our frustrations out and know the other

people understand what we are going through. BIG

HUGS..ww

>

> Vickie Gray <onelildeltagirl@...> wrote:

Hi, Pat. I don't have answers for you. I am sure my

insurance will pay part of it. Haven't heard, though.

My husband retired last year and I worry about the

balance of it. Being on a fixed income and all. I'll

try not to worry about all that right now. I was told

meds would come in the mail. I don't know why as we

have plenty of hospitals and pharmacies all around us.

Guess I'll have to wait and see how it all plays out.

Just hope it doesn't keep me from doing the things we

need to do to finish relocating and to prepare to

relocate again. Awk! Hugs

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.

Join 's user panel and lay it on us.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Park yourself in front of a world of choices in

alternative vehicles.

> Visit the Auto Green Center.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Get the free toolbar and rest assured with

the added security of spyware protection.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go

> with for Mobile. Get started.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go

with for Mobile. Get started.

http://mobile./mail

Guest guest

An

Epipen is a pre-filled syringe, but it is a specific medication (epinephrine)

for an allergic reaction. I have to carry one in case I have a reaction

to my allergy shots.

My

Pegasys came in prefilled syringes and it was great – no mixing, no

filling, just pop the cap and shoot. Or maybe I had to attach the needle

then shoot, I can’t remember, but it was so easy. I also did a

marketing survey on the pen and it seemed pretty easy too. You just have

to get over the idea of giving yourself a shot. It’s a tiny needle

and doesn’t hurt.

/De

Re:

Vickie

Oh, that makes sense. Are the the prefilled

syringes or the Epipens? If it's the Epipen, I dread it.

Guest guest

For

me, it was the insurance company that controlled where my meds came from.

They had a special division that dealt with that kind of stuff. The doc

faxed the order to the specialty pharmacy and they shipped my meds Fed Ex on

ice once a month. I called for a refill the day I did my 3rd shot

out of each shipment. Sometimes they require a signature, so I had them

ship to my office. I had a friend that they accidentally shipped to his

house and they left at the front door. He goes in the garage and didn’t

know his stuff had arrived for two days. Luckily, it wasn’t ruined

yet by the time he found it.

Also,

you can call Pegassist and ask for a new patient kit and (at least they used

to) they’ll send stuff like a how-to video, a travel pack for your shots

if you have to take it with you, a pill box for your riba, an eye pillow ice

pack that was great, different cool stuff.

/De

Re:

Vickie

So, it doesn't matter who my dr. sets me up

with? I have no idea which company he uses. I wish I had asked

these kinds of questions on my last visit. I just didn't think about

it. Shouldn't I wait and find out who I'm set up with? It may be

Roach. And, if it is, I can always call them regarding any additional

help that I need. I'll have to think about it. I may call the dr's

office tomorrow and ask some questions. Thank you, Hugs

patricia <pandas2sbcglobal (DOT) net>

wrote:

Guest guest

Lucky lazy buggers that you are. I had to use one syringe too mix the water into the powder & then another one to injsct the interferon. Of course that was back in the day when I was walking six miles to school each day, uphill both ways, while pulling a sled with my younger brothers & sisters in it. SuZie Motley <dmotley@...> wrote: An Epipen is a pre-filled syringe, but it is a specific medication (epinephrine) for an allergic reaction. I have to carry one in case I have a reaction to my allergy shots. My Pegasys came in prefilled syringes and it was great – no mixing, no filling, just pop the cap and shoot. Or maybe I had to attach the needle then shoot, I can’t remember, but it was so easy. I also did a

marketing survey on the pen and it seemed pretty easy too. You just have to get over the idea of giving yourself a shot. It’s a tiny needle and doesn’t hurt. /De -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Vickie GraySent: Monday, June 11, 2007 12:41 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Vickie Oh, that makes sense. Are the the prefilled syringes or the Epipens? If it's the Epipen, I dread it.

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Guest guest

Yes, I carry an Epipen also for allergy shot reactions. (Just in case) I always hope I don't have to use it cause the idea of hitting myself in the thigh hard enough for the pen to discharge bothers me. And, my husband would be no help. (Weak stomach and all). I have no problem with giving myself the allergy shots with a regular syring. However, I know that the allergy shot and the treatment shots are totally different from each other. I know I can do it, though. I read online where they do use the Epipen for these shots. And, I was wondering cause I read from other members that they get dollar-size spots where they give themselves the shot, if that was why. Hugs. Motley <dmotley@...> wrote: An Epipen is a pre-filled syringe, but it is a specific medication (epinephrine) for an allergic reaction. I have to carry one in case I have a reaction to my allergy shots. My Pegasys came in prefilled syringes and it was great – no mixing, no filling, just pop the cap and shoot. Or maybe I had to attach the needle then shoot, I can’t remember, but it was so easy. I also did a marketing survey on the pen and it seemed pretty easy too. You just have to get over the idea of giving yourself a shot. It’s a tiny needle and doesn’t hurt. /De -----Original

Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Vickie GraySent: Monday, June 11, 2007 12:41

AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Vickie Oh, that makes

sense. Are the the prefilled syringes or the Epipens? If it's the Epipen, I dread it.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Guest guest

What wonderful information. You have answered a lot of my questions. Thank you. Will Pegasist send a starter kit even if Roach is not the company that is sending my meds? I joined Pegasist a couple of weeks ago. Couldn't get in unless I lied about my tx start date. It seams you have to actually be on treatment to get in. But, haven't actually started visiting them yet. Thanks a bunch. Hugs Motley <dmotley@...> wrote: For me, it was the insurance company that controlled where my meds came from. They had a special division that dealt with that kind of stuff. The doc faxed the order to the specialty pharmacy and they shipped my meds Fed Ex on ice once a month. I called for a refill the day I did my 3rd shot out of each shipment. Sometimes they require a signature, so I had them ship to my office. I had a friend that they accidentally shipped to his house and they left at the front door. He goes in the garage and didn’t know his stuff had arrived for two days. Luckily, it wasn’t ruined yet by the time he found it. Also, you can call Pegassist and ask for a new patient kit and (at least they used to) they’ll send stuff like a how-to video, a travel pack for your shots if you have to take it with you, a pill box for your riba, an eye pillow ice pack that was great, different cool stuff. /De -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Vickie GraySent: Monday, June 11, 2007 1:26 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Vickie So, it doesn't matter who my dr. sets me up with? I have no idea which company he uses. I wish I had asked these kinds of questions on my last visit. I just didn't think about it. Shouldn't I wait and find out who I'm set up with? It may be Roach. And, if it is, I can always call them regarding any additional help that I need. I'll have to think about it. I may call the dr's office tomorrow and ask some questions. Thank you, Hugspatricia <pandas2sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta.

Guest guest

He he! Hugssuzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote: Lucky lazy buggers that you are. I had to use one syringe too mix the water into the powder & then another one to injsct the interferon. Of course that was back in the day when I was walking six miles to school each day, uphill both ways, while pulling a sled with my younger brothers & sisters in it. SuZie Motley <dmotleybellsouth (DOT) net> wrote: An Epipen is a pre-filled syringe, but it is a specific medication (epinephrine) for an allergic reaction. I have to carry one in case I have a reaction to my allergy shots. My Pegasys came in prefilled syringes and it was great – no mixing, no filling, just pop the cap and shoot. Or maybe I had to attach the needle then shoot, I can’t remember, but it was so easy. I also did a marketing survey on the pen and it seemed pretty easy too. You just have to get over the idea of giving yourself a shot. It’s a tiny needle and doesn’t hurt. /De -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Vickie GraySent: Monday, June 11, 2007 12:41 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Vickie Oh, that makes sense. Are the the prefilled syringes or the

Epipens? If it's the Epipen, I dread it. Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

I have pre-filled syringes but you attach needle to it. hugs...pat Motley <dmotley@...> wrote: An Epipen is a pre-filled syringe, but it is a specific medication (epinephrine) for an allergic reaction. I have to carry one in case I have a reaction to my allergy shots. My Pegasys came in prefilled syringes and it was great – no mixing, no filling, just pop the cap and shoot. Or maybe I had to attach the needle then shoot, I can’t remember, but it was so easy. I also did a marketing survey on the pen and it seemed pretty easy too. You just have to get over the idea of giving yourself a shot. It’s a tiny needle and doesn’t hurt. /De -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Vickie GraySent:

Monday, June 11, 2007 12:41 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re:

Vickie Oh, that makes sense. Are the the prefilled syringes or the Epipens? If it's the Epipen, I dread it.