not worry what tomorrow will bring.

Hugs

6 years at stage4/AIH and holding

Find your next car at Canada Autos

Guest guest

Positive

attitude is key. This dragon is a nasty old beast & thrives on a

negative attitude. One thing you will notice about this group is that

even though we each get down for short periods of times sometimes, we quickly bounce

back to our kick ass & party on attitudes. Even those treatment has

failed (and do not forget THEY did not fail, treatment did) are still giving

the good fight and doing all they can to snub their nose at the beast and keep

him at bay for as long as possible.

If

you’re about to go thru tx (treatment), do not listen to only the horror

stories. The reality is that yeah, there are some, and there are some

people that breeze thru with few or no sides, but most are somewhere in between

with manageable, doable levels of sides and can continue working. I

worked overtime the entire year of treatment but didn’t do much

else. I planned days off to rest if I had weekend activities I HAD to

participate in. I laid on the couch and watched more movies and TV in one

year than I had in the last 20 years combined! If I hadn’t worked

so dang much overtime because I was scared I’d get fired (my boss wouldn’t

have cared about ADA & I figured it would take time for them to get me back

to work) I could have had a bit more of a life at the time. I also had an

active 15 year old and a 17 year old in juvy at the time. It was a

stressful time. So I’d rather to take a “wait and see”

approach rather than dreading it.

/De

Re: Welcome new members

>I'm not sure if i'm doing this right. Anyway, thank you for your

warm welcome. I am beginning to find out how nice everyone is

here. Keep up the good work. I appreciate all the encouragement

and well wishes. I am not sure what I am about to go through, but I

do dread it. No matter what, I will try to keep a positive

attitude. Vickie

Guest guest

Thank you, . I appreciate your input. I have been through a lot in my life and come out fine. I expect this to be the same. I know, however that the tx can clear the virus,or reduce the numbers so that it is considered cleared, but the virus is never out of the blood stream. Wouldn't it be nice if they could just take out the bad blood and put in some new? But with all the internal organs contaminated that would not work. Maybe some day an answer will be found. Vickie Motley <dmotley@...> wrote: Positive attitude is key. This dragon is a nasty old beast & thrives on a negative attitude. One thing you will notice about this group is that even though we each get down for short periods of times sometimes, we quickly bounce back to our kick ass & party on attitudes. Even those treatment has failed (and do not forget THEY did not fail, treatment did) are still giving the good fight and doing all they can to snub their nose at the beast and keep him at bay for as long as possible. If you’re about to go thru tx (treatment), do not listen to only the horror stories. The reality is that yeah, there are some, and there are some people that breeze thru with few or no sides, but most are somewhere in between with manageable, doable levels of sides and can continue working. I worked overtime the entire year of treatment but didn’t do much else. I planned days off to rest if I had weekend activities I HAD to participate in. I laid on the couch and watched more movies and TV in one year than I had in the last 20 years combined! If I hadn’t worked so dang much overtime because I was scared I’d get fired (my boss wouldn’t have cared about ADA & I figured it would take time for them to get me back to work) I could have had a bit

more of a life at the time. I also had an active 15 year old and a 17 year old in juvy at the time. It was a stressful time. So I’d rather to take a “wait and see” approach rather than dreading it. /De -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of onelildeltagirlSent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 9:59 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Welcome new members >I'm not sure if i'm doing this right. Anyway, thank you for your warm welcome. I am beginning to find out how nice everyone is here. Keep up the good work. I appreciate all the encouragement and well wishes. I am not sure what I am about to go through, but I do dread it. No matter what, I will try to keep a positive attitude. Vickie

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

The

vitamins will be OK, but he’ll tell you not to take any herbs that will

interfere. Treatment meds have to be full strength as long as possible unless

your red or white counts get too low. Mine said if I was already on milk

thistle, he wouldn’t tell me to stop, but neither would he tell me to go

buy any.

RE:

Welcome new members

Will he adjust my treatment meds according to what I

take? Or, does he just account for the vitamins etc. when he looks at my

labs? Thank you, Vickie

Motley

<dmotleybellsouth (DOT) net> wrote:

Vickie, be sure to ask your doc about the

herbs. You don’t want to take anything without him knowing while

you’re on tx cuz anything you take can throw off your labs.

Guest guest

But, isn't an antideprescent doing the same thing? I would think the natural herb would be better for you. I'm confused Motley <dmotley@...> wrote: The vitamins will be OK, but he’ll tell you not to take any herbs that will interfere. Treatment meds have to be full strength as long as

possible unless your red or white counts get too low. Mine said if I was already on milk thistle, he wouldn’t tell me to stop, but neither would he tell me to go buy any. -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Vickie GraySent: Friday, April 13, 2007 9:45 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Welcome new members Will he adjust my treatment meds according to what I take? Or, does he just account for the vitamins etc. when he looks at my labs? Thank you, Vickie Motley <dmotleybellsouth (DOT) net> wrote: Vickie, be sure to ask your doc about the herbs. You don’t want to take anything without him knowing while you’re on tx cuz anything you take can throw off your

labs.

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

That’s

why you have to talk to your doc. Let me see if I can find liver friendly &

non herbs in my archives. I’m not saying you can’t. I’m saying

to discuss everything with him. Mine changed the anti-dep I was already on to

a more liver-friendly one. Don’t forget that hemlock is natural, too,

but it sure isn’t good for you.

/De

RE:

Vickie

But, isn't an antideprescent doing the same

thing? I would think the natural herb would be better for you. I'm

confused

Guest guest

ok, I'll discuss with him next time I go to his office Motley <dmotley@...> wrote: That’s why you have to talk to your doc. Let me see if I can find liver friendly & non herbs in my archives. I’m not saying you can’t. I’m saying to discuss everything with him. Mine changed the

anti-dep I was already on to a more liver-friendly one. Don’t forget that hemlock is natural, too, but it sure isn’t good for you. /De -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies

[mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Vickie GraySent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 9:06 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Vickie But, isn't an antideprescent doing the same thing? I would think the natural herb would be better for you. I'm confused

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Glad your biposy went well no it doesn't sound like fun. I did get genotyped and I am 1-b and am on treatment 3rd week. All I ever had was blood work and two liver ultra-sounds. Have a good day. patVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl@...> wrote: Ahhh..! .imagini ng that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

You are lucky. Hugs! VickieGpatricia <pandas2@...> wrote: Glad your biposy went well no it doesn't sound like fun. I did get genotyped and I am 1-b and am on treatment 3rd week. All I ever had was blood work and two liver ultra-sounds. Have a good day. patVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl > wrote: Ahhh..! .imagini ng that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at

Autos. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Maybe so but I have come to find out you need to know and only bx will tell them. I do have another friend that went through tx and her dr. didn't do biopsy either guess each is different. Just like some say take tylenol and others don't take it. I do believe she did have a bx after tx at sometime. patVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl@...> wrote: You are lucky. Hugs! VickieGpatricia <pandas2sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Glad your biposy went well no it doesn't sound like fun. I did get genotyped and I am 1-b and am on treatment 3rd week. All I ever had was blood work and two liver ultra-sounds. Have a good day. patVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl > wrote: Ahhh..! .imagini ng that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Yaho! o! Autos. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Thank you, Pat. That helps so much. Hugs, VickieGpatricia <pandas2@...> wrote: This is what they told me for dry and or itchy skin. No soaps use Cetaphil or something similiar to it. Drink lots of water to keep skin hydrated. Use cremes instead of lotions contain more moisturizers. Apply moisturizer at least twice aday and right after bath or shower before drying off. They recommend Lubriderm, Aveeno, Eucerin and Vaseline intensive care. No hot showers or baths to

drying to skin. Unscented bath oils are okay stay away from perfumed products. Oatmeal baths help itching, wear loose fitting clothes that allow skin to breath. Use sun-screen and lip balm with sun-screen. Nice chatting with you last night. Pat/WW

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Thank you, Pat. That helps so much. Hugs, VickieGpatricia <pandas2@...> wrote: This is what they told me for dry and or itchy skin. No soaps use Cetaphil or something similiar to it. Drink lots of water to keep skin hydrated. Use cremes instead of lotions contain more moisturizers. Apply moisturizer at least twice aday and right after bath or shower before drying off. They recommend Lubriderm, Aveeno, Eucerin and Vaseline intensive care. No hot showers or baths to

drying to skin. Unscented bath oils are okay stay away from perfumed products. Oatmeal baths help itching, wear loose fitting clothes that allow skin to breath. Use sun-screen and lip balm with sun-screen. Nice chatting with you last night. Pat/WW

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

You are most welcome. Hugs to you also..patVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl@...> wrote: Thank you, Pat. That helps so much. Hugs, VickieGpatricia <pandas2sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: This is what they told me for dry and or itchy skin. No soaps use Cetaphil or something similiar to it. Drink lots of water to keep skin hydrated. Use cremes instead of

lotions contain more moisturizers. Apply moisturizer at least twice aday and right after bath or shower before drying off. They recommend Lubriderm, Aveeno, Eucerin and Vaseline intensive care. No hot showers or baths to drying to skin. Unscented bath oils are okay stay away from perfumed products. Oatmeal baths help itching, wear loose fitting clothes that allow skin to breath. Use sun-screen and lip balm with sun-screen. Nice chatting with you last night. Pat/WW Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

thanks I neede that info toopatricia <pandas2@...> wrote: You are most welcome. Hugs to you also..patVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl > wrote: Thank you, Pat. That helps so much. Hugs, VickieGpatricia <pandas2sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: This is what they told me for dry and or itchy skin. No soaps use Cetaphil or something similiar to it. Drink lots of water to keep skin hydrated. Use cremes instead of lotions contain more moisturizers. Apply moisturizer at least twice aday and right after bath or shower before drying off. They recommend Lubriderm, Aveeno, Eucerin and Vaseline intensive care. No hot showers or baths to drying to skin. Unscented bath oils are okay stay away from perfumed products. Oatmeal baths help itching, wear loose fitting clothes that allow skin to breath. Use sun-screen and lip balm with sun-screen. Nice chatting with you last night. Pat/WW Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

You are welcome I am sure there are other things out there, this is just what they told me at my hep c class. We have to attend a class here before they will give you a script for the tx meds, have to be signed off lol or you get nada. It was interesting and scary at same time as to both drugs, what can happen etc. They also send you home with a starter pack that if you travel on aday you need the shot you can take it along as it has a ice pack to keep it cold. Course don't know to many who travel on shot day. pat Goolsby <anthonyegoolsby@...> wrote: thanks I neede that info toopatricia <pandas2sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: You are most welcome. Hugs to you also..patVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl > wrote: Thank you, Pat. That helps so much. Hugs, VickieGpatricia <pandas2sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: This is what they told me for dry and or itchy skin. No soaps use Cetaphil or something similiar to it. Drink lots of water to keep skin hydrated. Use

cremes instead of lotions contain more moisturizers. Apply moisturizer at least twice aday and right after bath or shower before drying off. They recommend Lubriderm, Aveeno, Eucerin and Vaseline intensive care. No hot showers or baths to drying to skin. Unscented bath oils are okay stay away from perfumed products. Oatmeal baths help itching, wear loose fitting clothes that allow skin to breath. Use sun-screen and lip balm with sun-screen. Nice chatting with you last night. Pat/WW Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Can u give yourself shots? I've been told that TN. doesn't allow someone to give their own allergy shots to themselves. How often are shots? Hugs, VickieGpatricia <pandas2@...> wrote: You are welcome I am sure there are other things out there, this is just what they told me at my hep c class. We have to attend a class here before they will give you a script for the tx meds, have to be signed off lol or you get nada. It was interesting and scary at same time as to both drugs, what can

happen etc. They also send you home with a starter pack that if you travel on aday you need the shot you can take it along as it has a ice pack to keep it cold. Course don't know to many who travel on shot day. pat Goolsby <anthonyegoolsby > wrote: thanks I neede that info toopatricia <pandas2sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: You are most welcome. Hugs to you also..patVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl > wrote: Thank you, Pat. That helps so much. Hugs,

VickieGpatricia <pandas2sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: This is what they told me for dry and or itchy skin. No soaps use Cetaphil or something similiar to it. Drink lots of water to keep skin hydrated. Use cremes instead of lotions contain more moisturizers. Apply moisturizer at least twice aday and right after bath or shower before drying off. They recommend Lubriderm, Aveeno, Eucerin and Vaseline intensive care. No hot showers or baths to drying to skin. Unscented bath oils are okay stay away from perfumed products. Oatmeal baths help itching, wear loose fitting clothes that allow skin to breath. Use sun-screen and lip balm with sun-screen. Nice chatting with you last night. Pat/WW Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Oh, sorry. I stand corrected. Hugs, VickieGpatricia <pandas2@...> wrote: Hi Vickie, I live in Southern California. Guess it looked like S.C. haven't lived there but have lived in No. Calif., Tennessee, New Orleans, South Dakota, North Dakota and Minnesota. Born in Minnesota love those Vikings LOL. Hugs PatVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl > wrote: Hi, Pat. This is VickieG Where in S.C. do you live. We moved back here from Augusta GA a year ago. Lived there almost ten years. My hubby worked in Beech Island, SC, which is just across the river from where we lived. Just curious. Hugs, Vickie> __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

That’s

great news, Vickie.

/De

Re:

Group Weekly Chat at Messenger, 5/24/2007, 8:00 pm

I went to the Psychiatrist today. The good news

is that he said I don't need to go back unles I feel the need while in

treatment. I'll get a letter to take to my dr. and then wait to see when

treatment starts.

Guest guest

Thank you. I just have to wait some more. Can't get the letter until Tuesday due to the holidays. Motley <dmotley@...> wrote: That’s great news, Vickie. /De -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Vickie GraySent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 4:20 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Group Weekly Chat at Messenger, 5/24/2007, 8:00 pm I went to the Psychiatrist today. The good news is that he said I don't need to go back unles I feel the need while in treatment. I'll get a letter to take to my dr. and then wait to see when treatment starts.

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.

Guest guest

Thank you. I just have to wait some more. Can't get the letter until Tuesday due to the holidays. Motley <dmotley@...> wrote: That’s great news, Vickie. /De -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Vickie GraySent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 4:20 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Group Weekly Chat at Messenger, 5/24/2007, 8:00 pm I went to the Psychiatrist today. The good news is that he said I don't need to go back unles I feel the need while in treatment. I'll get a letter to take to my dr. and then wait to see when treatment starts.

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

Guest guest

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

Guest guest

Great news girl.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of MotleySent: May 26, 2007 3:48 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Vickie

That’s great news, Vickie.

/De

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Vickie GraySent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 4:20 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Group Weekly Chat at Messenger, 5/24/2007, 8:00 pm

I went to the Psychiatrist today. The good news is that he said I don't need to go back unles I feel the need while in treatment. I'll get a letter to take to my dr. and then wait to see when treatment starts.

Guest guest

Honey great news keep us informed and when you start tx. All The Best To You. Love and Hugs. Deb

Guest guest

What you had to actually sign a paper? We signed nothing but they sure knew what we were getting into with these drugs etc. kinda scared the crud out of me and almost backed out then and there LOL. I worried big time but then thats why I am ww [worry wart] LOL. I take great pride in my nickname from the group and I do my job very well haaaa. I have learned here to slack off on that job and I do try but sometimes do hands wringing thing. Have done hands wringing since I was a little squirt, must have been born a worrier. Maybe I was born like that cause I was born in a blizzard haaaaaaa. hugs..wwVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl@...> wrote: Oh No! How insensitive! I imagine the main thing is that they want me to sign the paper to release them from being held responsible if something goes wrong during medications (shots). That's what happened when I started my allergy shots in GA. The class was a joke. The nurse told me what to do and watched me give my first shot. I think she was shocked when I just pushed that needle through the skin, into the muscle and plunged that syrum into my arm without flinching. And, I had never given muself a shot. I was surprised myself. I looked up how to give the shots online and expect a refresher course when I actually get to the dr's office. It amazing what you can find online. HugsHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: lol what class? i had mine on line all i got was a dvd Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV. Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

pat you crack me up,im glad i got to know you.patricia <pandas2@...> wrote: What you had to actually sign a paper? We signed nothing but they sure knew what we were getting into with these drugs etc. kinda scared the crud out of me and almost backed out then and there LOL. I worried big time but then thats why I am ww [worry wart] LOL. I take great pride in my nickname from the group and I do my job very well haaaa. I have learned here to slack off on that job and I do try but sometimes do

hands wringing thing. Have done hands wringing since I was a little squirt, must have been born a worrier. Maybe I was born like that cause I was born in a blizzard haaaaaaa. hugs..wwVickie Gray <onelildeltagirl > wrote: Oh No! How insensitive! I imagine the main thing is that they want me to sign the paper to release them from being held responsible if something goes wrong during medications (shots). That's what happened when I started my allergy shots in GA. The class was a joke. The nurse told me what to do and watched me give my first shot. I think she was shocked when I just pushed that needle through the skin, into the muscle and plunged that syrum into my arm without flinching. And, I had never given muself a shot. I was surprised myself. I looked up

how to give the shots online and expect a refresher course when I actually get to the dr's office. It amazing what you can find online. HugsHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: lol what class? i had mine on line all i got was a dvd Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV. Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.