RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

welcome

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI SHARON WELCOME, GREAT TO HAVE YOU HERE. I AM PAT AKA WORRY WART AND AM 61 AND HAVE GENOTYPE 1B. STARTING TX WEDNESDAY EVENING. LIVE IN FONTANA, CALIFORNIA. TAKE CARE...WWdannegrl <dannegrl2003@...> wrote: Sharon Thanks for joining us. I could not begin to tell you how great everyone here is. Big hugs to ya. love, Danne aka dSHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: Hello, I am Sharon, 64, married and mother of 4 grown kids. I have HepC, have had for 30 years now;. I got it from a transfusion during an operation. I'm 2a, stage 2 fibrosis and grad 2 inflammation. I relapsed after tx back in 2000, but am in the 11th week of tx now with Roche drugs. Scherring last time. I'm not feeling too badly today, Sunday night is shot night, so I have another day to get caught up then Whammy!! again. lol I'm really not having a bad time this round, tho and am glad to meet you, hope to get to know many of you better, Sharon . Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A.

Guest guest

WWPat...We will be here with you honey when you take your first shot..The Battle begins..to Beat the dragon..

Welcome Sharon..

Im Patmc(pattypooh)..geno 1 stage 2 grade 2..undetectable 3 yrs in july..and my labs have been normal ever since week 24..my vl was very low at 39,000 and jumped up to 5 million right before I cleared....Im 56 and have 4 kids 19 yrs to 36, one granddaughter Teagan, Im a widow and lost my hubby to complications of Hepc 5 yrs ago..also lost my bestfriend and sis in law to the disease..But they didnt do tx either and continued to drink alcohol..some people never learn...I also have a brother and a few friends that are battling this damn disease...We are all in this together..Let us know your lab results after your 12th week and drink your water & rest..your liver needs a break....lol

Hugs, Patty

Re: Welcome

HI SHARON WELCOME, GREAT TO HAVE YOU HERE. I AM PAT AKA WORRY WART AND AM 61 AND HAVE GENOTYPE 1B. STARTING TX WEDNESDAY EVENING. LIVE IN FONTANA, CALIFORNIA. TAKE CARE...WWdannegrl <dannegrl2003@...> wrote:

Sharon Thanks for joining us. I could not begin to tell you how great everyone here is. Big hugs to ya.

love,

Danne aka dSHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote:

Hello, I am Sharon, 64, married and mother of 4 grown kids. I have HepC, have had for 30 years now;. I got it from a transfusion during an operation. I'm 2a, stage 2 fibrosis and grad 2 inflammation. I relapsed after tx back in 2000, but am in the 11th week of tx now with Roche drugs. Scherring last time.

I'm not feeling too badly today, Sunday night is shot night, so I have another day to get caught up then Whammy!! again. lol I'm really not having a bad time this round, tho and am glad to meet you, hope to get to know many of you better,

Sharon

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A.

I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.It has removed 2584 spam emails to date.Paying users do not have this message in their emails.Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Guest guest

I was talking to Sharon about procrit. Jerri are you on it? I seem to have a memory block today...NASCAR does that to me. HAHAaa..

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

Guest guest

Hows my Silver bullet.(.The Coors Car)..doin? Just got back from church and its a Absolutly Perfect Spring day here in SA...Patty

I was talking to Sharon about procrit. Jerri are you on it? I seem to have a memory block today...NASCAR does that to me. HAHAaa..

The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.It has removed 2588 spam emails to date.Paying users do not have this message in their emails.Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Guest guest

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/cup/foxTraxPat McBride <pmcbride1@...> wrote: Hows my Silver bullet.(.The Coors Car)..doin? Just got back from church and its a Absolutly Perfect Spring day here in SA...Patty Re: Welcome I was talking to Sharon about procrit. Jerri are you on it? I seem to have a memory block today...NASCAR does that to me. HAHAaa.. The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.It has removed 2588 spam emails to date.Paying users do not have this message in their emails.Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

Guest guest

My doc says if I show clearance at 12 wks, we'll finihsh the 48 weeks. If I don't, we will stop treatment.

Welcome

I am bursting with joy at all the new members we've been getting. I hope it means more people want education and support and not that more people are getting this nasty virus. Welcome to our crazy little family. I'm aka De. I'm 49, single mom in GA (almost empty nest), genotype 1, stage 1/grade 2, dx Halloween 2003, tx all thru 2004 and clear since week 12. I credit this group for my current level of sanity. It would have been WAY worse without them.

Jump on in and introduce yourself as soon as you feel comfortable. You can learn a lot by reading, but we can't know how to support you if we don't know you.

Do not ask God to guide your footsteps if you are not willing to move your feet!

/De

Guest guest

Boogity, Boogity....let's go racin' boys!!!

Go #24!! 180 laps to go!

Dick

At 11:07 AM 4/1/2007, you wrote:

I was talking to Sharon about

procrit. Jerri are you on it? I seem to have a memory block

today...NASCAR does that to me. HAHAaa..

Guest guest

HAHAAAA He is trying. Pooh your guy spun out as I hit send..... Dick Southern <southern@...> wrote: Boogity, Boogity....let's go racin' boys!!!Go #24!! 180 laps to go!DickAt 11:07 AM 4/1/2007, you wrote: I was talking to Sharon about procrit. Jerri are you on it? I seem to have a memory block today...NASCAR does that to me. HAHAaa..

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Guest guest

I am just glad you are able to try again. It was rough last time. You are in my prayers honey. dSHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote: My doc says if I show clearance at 12 wks, we'll finihsh the 48 weeks. If I don't, we will stop treatment. Welcome I am bursting with joy at all the new members we've been getting. I hope it means more people want education and support and not that more people are getting this nasty virus. Welcome to our crazy little family. I'm aka De. I'm 49, single mom in GA

(almost empty nest), genotype 1, stage 1/grade 2, dx Halloween 2003, tx all thru 2004 and clear since week 12. I credit this group for my current level of sanity. It would have been WAY worse without them. Jump on in and introduce yourself as soon as you feel comfortable. You can learn a lot by reading, but we can't know how to support you if we don't know you. Do not ask God to guide your footsteps if you are not willing to move your feet! /De

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

Guest guest

Thanks, Danne. I'm doin' fine this round.

Sharon

Welcome

I am bursting with joy at all the new members we've been getting. I hope it means more people want education and support and not that more people are getting this nasty virus. Welcome to our crazy little family. I'm aka De. I'm 49, single mom in GA (almost empty nest), genotype 1, stage 1/grade 2, dx Halloween 2003, tx all thru 2004 and clear since week 12. I credit this group for my current level of sanity. It would have been WAY worse without them.

Jump on in and introduce yourself as soon as you feel comfortable. You can learn a lot by reading, but we can't know how to support you if we don't know you.

Do not ask God to guide your footsteps if you are not willing to move your feet!

/De

It's here! Your new message!Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

Guest guest

Hi and thanks for the welcome. I'm usually a worry wart, or deep in anxiety. I got my anti depressants raised before I even started tx this time. I got sooo low last time, they were going to pull me off. Didn't, but wanted to. This time, my sense of humor is in one whole piece and it makes aaaallll the difference.

HI SHARON WELCOME, GREAT TO HAVE YOU HERE. I AM PAT AKA WORRY WART AND AM 61 AND HAVE GENOTYPE 1B. STARTING TX WEDNESDAY EVENING. LIVE IN FONTANA, CALIFORNIA. TAKE CARE...WWdannegrl <dannegrl2003@...> wrote:

Sharon Thanks for joining us. I could not begin to tell you how great everyone here is. Big hugs to ya.

love,

Danne aka dSHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote:

Hello, I am Sharon, 64, married and mother of 4 grown kids. I have HepC, have had for 30 years now;. I got it from a transfusion during an operation. I'm 2a, stage 2 fibrosis and grad 2 inflammation. I relapsed after tx back in 2000, but am in the 11th week of tx now with Roche drugs. Scherring last time.

I'm not feeling too badly today, Sunday night is shot night, so I have another day to get caught up then Whammy!! again. lol I'm really not having a bad time this round, tho and am glad to meet you, hope to get to know many of you better,

Sharon

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A.

Guest guest

That is pretty cool...thanks. I never saw that one

before.

Dick

At 12:22 PM 4/1/2007, you wrote:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/cup/foxTrax

Pat McBride <pmcbride1@...> wrote:

Hows my Silver bullet.(.The Coors

Car)..doin? Just got back from church and its a Absolutly Perfect Spring

day here in SA...Patty

I was talking to Sharon about procrit. Jerri are you on it? I seem to

have a memory block today...NASCAR does that to me. HAHAaa..

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using

Search Marketing.

I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.

It has removed 2588 spam emails to date.

Paying users do not have this message in their emails.

Try SPAMfighter for free

now!

Be a PS3 game guru.

Get your game face on with

the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

Guest guest

This was the first time I had seen it too. It is cool. dDick Southern <southern@...> wrote: That is pretty cool...thanks. I never saw that one before.DickAt 12:22 PM 4/1/2007, you wrote: http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/cup/foxTrax .

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.

Guest guest

Hey kids see the news?/ Sharon is a worry wart too lol. Oh yeah I have my share of anxiety and panic attacks. Tried to get the doctor to give a prescription like compazine in case I get real sick from tx. Just looked at me and said try dramamine. If it doesn't work we'll cross that bridge then. But doctor dramamine doesn't even help me to not get car sick. Well Pat guess I could give you supositories for nausea. Thanks doctor but will wait for the bridge. Just trying to be prepared ole ww me lol. Good luck with tx. wwSHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote: Hi and thanks for the welcome. I'm usually a worry wart, or deep in anxiety. I got my anti depressants raised before I even started tx this time. I got sooo low last time, they were going to pull me off. Didn't, but wanted to. This time, my sense of humor is in one whole piece and it makes aaaallll the difference. Re: Welcome HI SHARON WELCOME, GREAT TO HAVE YOU HERE. I AM PAT AKA WORRY WART AND AM 61 AND HAVE GENOTYPE 1B. STARTING TX WEDNESDAY EVENING. LIVE IN FONTANA, CALIFORNIA. TAKE CARE...WWdannegrl <dannegrl2003 > wrote: Sharon Thanks for joining us. I could not begin to tell you how great everyone here is. Big hugs to ya. love, Danne aka dSHARON CROSBY

<csharonxoxomsn> wrote: Hello, I am Sharon, 64, married and mother of 4 grown kids. I have HepC, have had for 30 years now;. I got it from a transfusion during an operation. I'm 2a, stage 2 fibrosis and grad 2 inflammation. I relapsed after tx back in 2000, but am in the 11th week of tx now with Roche drugs. Scherring last time. I'm not feeling too badly today, Sunday night is shot night, so I have another day to get caught up then Whammy!! again. lol I'm really not having a bad time this round, tho and am glad to meet you, hope to get to know many of you better, Sharon . Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A.

Guest guest

I was told last week that my shrink wants to put me on adderal to help me focus. I focus on worries....lol Too much stress and anxiety for me to focus very well. So this interferes with my memory. I get info well. Even store it good. But because I distract easy I can't pull up the info like I should....The cycle then repeats because of stress over my own ineptitude's... patricia <pandas2@...> wrote: Hey kids see the news?/ Sharon is a worry wart too lol. Oh yeah I have

my share of anxiety and panic attacks. Tried to get the doctor to give a prescription like compazine in case I get real sick from tx. Just looked at me and said try dramamine. If it doesn't work we'll cross that bridge then. But doctor dramamine doesn't even help me to not get car sick. Well Pat guess I could give you supositories for nausea. Thanks doctor but will wait for the bridge. Just trying to be prepared ole ww me lol. Good luck with tx. ww

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with for Mobile. Get started.

Guest guest

I have to physically work to bring myself back to normal speed. My dh says I get to "charging" and my whole body tenses up and I worry. NOT good for the liver, friends!! I used to do what Danne does, tho. It's taken a very long time to learn what's big and what's small stuff.

So, I'm learning to lay back, it takes constant attention, but it does work sometimes. I lay down and play with my little hand held games like solitaire or yatze. That works well.

Dogs snuggle up to parts of my body and they are soothing as well. I have 3 chihuahuas and all three have a paprticular favorite spot net to "mom".

Sharon

I was told last week that my shrink wants to put me on adderal to help me focus. I focus on worries....lol Too much stress and anxiety for me to focus very well. So this interferes with my memory. I get info well. Even store it good. But because I distract easy I can't pull up the info like I should....The cycle then repeats because of stress over my own ineptitude's...

patricia <pandas2@...> wrote:

Hey kids see the news?/ Sharon is a worry wart too lol. Oh yeah I have my share of anxiety and panic attacks. Tried to get the doctor to give a prescription like compazine in case I get real sick from tx. Just looked at me and said try dramamine. If it doesn't work we'll cross that bridge then. But doctor dramamine doesn't even help me to not get car sick. Well Pat guess I could give you supositories for nausea. Thanks doctor but will wait for the bridge. Just trying to be prepared ole ww me lol. Good luck with tx. ww

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with for Mobile. Get started.

Guest guest

Man I need some memory stuff like right now LOL. WWdannegrl <dannegrl2003@...> wrote: I was told last week that my shrink wants to put me on adderal to help me focus. I focus on worries....lol Too much stress and anxiety for me to focus very well. So this interferes with my memory. I get info well. Even store it good. But because I distract easy I can't pull up the info like I should....The cycle then repeats because of stress over my own ineptitude's... patricia

<pandas2sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Hey kids see the news?/ Sharon is a worry wart too lol. Oh yeah I have my share of anxiety and panic attacks. Tried to get the doctor to give a prescription like compazine in case I get real sick from tx. Just looked at me and said try dramamine. If it doesn't work we'll cross that bridge then. But doctor dramamine doesn't even help me to not get car sick. Well Pat guess I could give you supositories for nausea. Thanks doctor but will wait for the bridge. Just trying to be prepared ole ww me lol. Good luck with tx. ww No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with for Mobile. Get started.

Guest guest

I have come a long way in recent months to focus. The small stuff is nothing like it was. But when I stress I tend to shut out EVERYTHING not just the issue bothering me. Dr appts get me very anxious. If I don't know step by step what is going to happen. Like for tests. But I really don't sweat it as bad lately. One step at a time. One appointment at a time. ONE TEST AT A TIME......haha too many tests lately. Any one had a nuclear stress test?? lol My next test. I go Tuesday for it. Maybe half Tues and half Wed. Knowing how I stress has helped me cope with it a little better. dSHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote: I have to physically work to bring myself back to normal speed. My dh says I get to "charging" and my whole body tenses up and I worry. NOT good for the liver, friends!! I used to do what Danne does, tho. It's taken a very long time to learn what's big and what's small stuff. So, I'm learning to lay back, it takes constant attention, but it does work sometimes. I lay down and play with my little hand held games like solitaire or yatze. That works well. Dogs snuggle up to parts of my body and they are soothing as well. I have 3 chihuahuas and all three have a

paprticular favorite spot net to "mom". Sharon .

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q&A.

Guest guest

Thank you. suzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote: Welcome to the family, We have a loving little family here. I'm SuZie, resident of the GWN (Great White North) a k a Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. We have some other Canadians here, also some Americans & I believe one Italian. The Group covers the spectrum. There are four or five of us Post

transplant, a few on tx(treatment, some in SVR - Sustained Viral Response & some like me & Del who don't respond to tx & are now ESLD -End Stage Liver Disease & waiting for the go ahead for t p. I was dx'd in the early '90s but my docs & I believe I got it in the late "60s when I was heavily self-medicated. I was told I had "serum Hepatitis" which is now split into HBV & HCV. It was fun & I believe worth it. Now I live up here with my roommate SpYke - the Galactic Overlord in Training (aka a cat) He's almost got me trained now. You'll hear more of him later. Anyways, welcome to the family. If you have any questions, ask away. There is no such thing as a stupid question. If we don't have the answer, we'll find it

somewhere. Check out the web site, there are some mini-bios there & a lot of files that may contain some of the answers you're looking. Welcome, SuZie & Sir SpYke the Fuzzy Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Thank you, Suziesuzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote: Welcome to the family, We have a loving little family here. I'm SuZie, resident of the GWN (Great White North) a k a Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. We have some other Canadians here, also some Americans & I believe one Italian. The Group covers the spectrum. There are four or five of us Post

transplant, a few on tx(treatment, some in SVR - Sustained Viral Response & some like me & Del who don't respond to tx & are now ESLD -End Stage Liver Disease & waiting for the go ahead for t p. I was dx'd in the early '90s but my docs & I believe I got it in the late "60s when I was heavily self-medicated. I was told I had "serum Hepatitis" which is now split into HBV & HCV. It was fun & I believe worth it. Now I live up here with my roommate SpYke - the Galactic Overlord in Training (aka a cat) He's almost got me trained now. You'll hear more of him later. Anyways, welcome to the family. If you have any questions, ask away. There is no such thing as a stupid question. If we don't have the answer, we'll find it

somewhere. Check out the web site, there are some mini-bios there & a lot of files that may contain some of the answers you're looking. Welcome, SuZie & Sir SpYke the Fuzzy Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Welcome , Welcome to the family. We're a strange little bunch but we don't bite. If you have any questions just ask, there's no such thing as a stupid question & believe me, we've heard most of them. Someone will probably know the answer from personal experience but if we have to, we also know where to find it. Anyways, like I said, welcome to the family. I'm SuZie, 56, genotype 1a tried tx(treatment) twice but did not respond now I'm ESLD (end stage liver disease) My doctor says I can't try tx again, it might just make things worse so the only thing left is tp

(transplant) but not for a while yet - hopefully never. I probably caught it in the late 60s or early 70s so it's been with me for over 30 years, proving you can live a long time before the damage starts being done. I live up here in the GWN(Great White North) - Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada with my roomie, vermin control officer & boss, SpYke. Yes, he's a cat, a Galactic Overlord in Training & the love of my life. You will probably hear a lot more about him in the future. So jump in, let us know about you or sit & read, we cover a lot of ground every day. We've got quite a few members on tx, new & old, so if that's what interests you just ask. SuZie &

SpYke Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Guest guest

I think so June - I was asked when creating the group whether I wanted

the email addresses to be seen by all members or just the moderators,

and I clicked that one. We need somebody to join who isn't a moderator

or one of oyou to join from another email address so I can tell. I

joined using a email address to test this out, but I have no idea

where my messages go - I never have known.

Luv - Sheila

> >

> > Testing message

> >

>

Guest guest

Thanks Sheila....Fingers crossed that this is the case.....

June

> > >> > > Testing message> > >> >>

Guest guest

>

> Testing message

>

Hi Sheila, it's down in Porlock. Just checking in as requested.

Always like to see what's going on.

Good luck on new forum.

X