RemedySpot.com

- 6 months

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SteveI tried to explain that to a few members of a Canadian chat group and you should have seen the argument that I got back!!! Damn Canadians just can not put themselves out for something new no how!! Canadians are so damn conservative that they would rather continue to see something negative and never take a chance on anything.Gloria

I can agree with you that probably no news is good news, but in this case you gotta know for sure.

When you get the news that the virus is still undetectable after six months, that means you're CURED! I don't care what any one else tells you about SVR or undetectable or any other term they use...if they're not using the word 'cured' then they're not accurate.

I'm kinda harping on that because so many of us have lived with the misconception that we're never truly cured of this virus due to misinformation.

We're looking forward to your results too, let us know!

Steve

Life is much more fun when thought of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party. Jimmy Buffett [ ] 6 months after tx

Hello family,I have completed tx for 48 wks.It has been 6 months now since ending tx.I have had 3 blood testing done since ending tx.The latest was last week.I have not heard from my Dr's office onany results.Thinking no news is good news.But I'm thinkingI need to be more proactive in this.Do you think they would have called if they saw a viral load count?Thanks