RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

I'm Okay

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What Happened??? Did you get ill again??? Let us know Please!!!

{{{ Gentle Hugs }}}

Helen

Hey Georgie sorry for the scare I'm home and 'okay' I'm on prednisone 60 mg a day for three days and treatment every four hours round the clock But :) I'm okay! I'll talk to you later okay! love you! Jessi

<center></center>

Guest guest

Helen, Thanks, I really needed this , this morning. Here lately I have been feeling a bit over whelmed, with sick kids, me being sick, just the whole thing. Thanks for being here. Marsha

I'm OkayBy Rabona GordonThe house is a mess, the dishes are dirty.I'm too old for this stuff, I'm well over thirty!The car is not clean, my house is a wreck,And I've already spent next Friday's paycheck.The laundry needs washing, the kids are too rowdy,And I never have time for a leisurely "Howdy."With all that I do, it's never enough,It's never quite finished, it always looks rough.I looked in my mirror and what did I see?A harried old stranger, where I used to be.The hurrier I go, the behinder I get.Today is tomorrow, and I'm not caught up yet.My kids are growing at such a fast pace,That I'm missing their childhood for the sake of this race.I work and I clean and I cook, and I say"Hit the books, clean your room!" there's no time for play.Well, the Lord, for some reason, chose ME with the careOf three of His children, but I'm rarely there!I've GOT to slow down lest there's nothing to showFor my role as their mom when they pack up and go!I'm only one person, but look through my door,What appears to be one, divides into more!I'm a chauffeur, a cook, a planter of trees,A teacher, an umpire, a mender of knees.Sometimes, I forget that deep down inside,There's a lady with feelings, and last night, she cried.She gets tired and lonely, feels taken for grantedShe wants to see blooms from the seeds that she's planted.Then, amidst all the turmoil in this mind-bending pace,My little ones look at me - square in the face...And just when I need it, they all in one daySay, "Momma, I love you" and then...I'm OKAY!~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Guest guest

I'm Glad it helped ya Marsha... It does seem like it will all never end doesn't it and we are taken for granted... But then those three little words from our loved ones can do us such a wonder can't they :o) How are you feeling now ??? I hope you are doing better... The children and Hubby too... You have had a Long hard Winter... It is Very much time to have a good Rest :o) A well deserved one at that :o)

((( Mothering Hugs )))

Helen

Being an earth angel doesn’t always involve something major, such as saving a life.

Sometimes we’re just needed to hold a hand, whisper a word of comfort or even provide food or drink.

As one writer put it,

“If People were more like Angels, Earth would be more like Heaven.â€

Think about it during this very special week..

"Encourage one another. Many times a word of praise or thanks or appreciation or cheer has kept people on their feet."

Swindoll

Guest guest

Good Morning, Helen, How are you and ross feeling?? Poor Ross, has the flu??? Time for all these bugs ro go back to sleep, coming into summer, almost.

It has been warm and sunny here as well, although this morning, there are thunderstorms in the area.

April is doing quite fine, back to her normal self, she has those TAAS tests today, math, tomorow, Reading, sure will be glad when those are over.

Amber, well, about the same, cannot wait for May1, when she sees her PP,, now she tells me, they may be going to Fiesta Texas that day, with school, well, they best find another day to go.

Jim is fine, Me, well, I thought I was better, but my throat is all scratchy this morning, man,, stll have that cough as well,,,

Good luck today, at court, hang tight, and please let us know the out come. Someone needs to show the courts the pic of her eye and no medical care for it.

No news on the missing men?? So sad for the families, too.

Take care, Hang Tight and Good Luck.

Friends, Marsha

Guest guest

Marxha-sure hope your throat gets better. Thankful too that April is better and hope amber comes right along We have had record heat here and i opened up all the windows -sure feels good. t storms predicated for tonight though and cooler temps soon. carol

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:22:35 -0000 "Marsha Machacek" <marsha@...> writes:

Good Morning, Helen, How are you and ross feeling?? Poor Ross, has the flu??? Time for all these bugs ro go back to sleep, coming into summer, almost.

It has been warm and sunny here as well, although this morning, there are thunderstorms in the area.

April is doing quite fine, back to her normal self, she has those TAAS tests today, math, tomorow, Reading, sure will be glad when those are over.

Amber, well, about the same, cannot wait for May1, when she sees her PP,, now she tells me, they may be going to Fiesta Texas that day, with school, well, they best find another day to go.

Jim is fine, Me, well, I thought I was better, but my throat is all scratchy this morning, man,, stll have that cough as well,,,

Good luck today, at court, hang tight, and please let us know the out come. Someone needs to show the courts the pic of her eye and no medical care for it.

No news on the missing men?? So sad for the families, too.

Take care, Hang Tight and Good Luck.

Friends, Marsha

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Guest guest

Good Morning, Carol, How are you feeling today?? Sleeping good??

We all are doing fine here, I am finally feeling better,, we sure have had some nasty respiratory bugs here in South Central Texas.LOL. It is really starting to get warm here as well, bad thunderstorms in the area last night, but they did not wonder over near us, goodthing,supposed to have done some damage.

Shoot, I have not opened my windows in years, due to the girl's allergies, sure do miss it. I used to always line dry all our clothes as well and have had to stop that also, same reason, used to always smell so good.

The girls are doing fine, April has TAAS tests yesterday and today, be glad when they are thru to get back to "normal" school.

Friends, Marsha

Guest guest

Good Morning, Carol, How are you feeling today?? Sleeping good??

We all are doing fine here, I am finally feeling better,, we sure have had some nasty respiratory bugs here in South Central Texas.LOL. It is really starting to get warm here as well, bad thunderstorms in the area last night, but they did not wonder over near us, goodthing,supposed to have done some damage.

Shoot, I have not opened my windows in years, due to the girl's allergies, sure do miss it. I used to always line dry all our clothes as well and have had to stop that also, same reason, used to always smell so good.

The girls are doing fine, April has TAAS tests yesterday and today, be glad when they are thru to get back to "normal" school.

Friends, Marsha

Guest guest

Glad April is better and hope Amber is soon... Ross is a Lot better, a five day thing...We have broke two highs and tied one in the last three days... 86* 88* 86* suppose to get close again tomorrow for a record breaker... We went straight from winter to summer... This weekend its suppose to be in the 50's, back to normal :o) Get rid of that scratchy throat !!!

Take Care

((( Special Hugs )))

Helen

Being an earth angel doesn’t always involve something major, such as saving a life.

Sometimes we’re just needed to hold a hand, whisper a word of comfort or even provide food or drink.

As one writer put it,

"Encourage one another. Many times a word of praise or thanks or appreciation or cheer has kept people on their feet."

Swindoll

Guest guest

Hey Helen, Glad Ross is feeling better. How are you feeling?? Yep, it is getting hot here as well, our AC is on as we type. Look out summer time. We all are doing fine here, even Amber's allergies seem to be calming down... Hope it lasts.

I had a sinus infection, sure was a nasty bug, for sure, tomorow is my last day of Ceftin, hope it is enough, like I must have told the GP more than once, dealing with the girls, it takes at least 21 days of antibiotics to clear it up.. I may call her on Mon and ask for more, just to make sure.

Talk to you soon. Friend's,, Marsha

Guest guest

Glad Everyone is doing better finally :o)

Summer is a coming... we have broken or tied record highs now for five days straight, all in the middle 80's, one day it was 88 here in the middle of april !!! Come Sunday, they are calling for Snow showers here !!! This is ridiculous... No wonder everyone gets ill... All the flowers and trees are in full bloom :o( If it freezes, everyone will loose everything... We have a lot of fruit orchards around here and they are in bllom already because of the early hot weather...

Ross is all better now :o) Took him long enough... Bre and Saedi ill again, but of course no medical help for them :o(

Take Care...

((( One more day of Sunny Hugs )))

Helen

As one writer put it,

Swindoll

Guest guest

Helen, Glad you guys are feeling better, took long enough huh??

Gosh, I am sorry the girls are sick again.

We all are doing fine here, warm and windy, dog days of Summer are upon us. My gosh, you guys are expecting snow?? That is just too extreme.

Marsha

Guest guest

Carol, How are you feeling ?? Getting outside any??

We are all doing fine here. Knock on wood.

I am having trouble with a collection agency, claiming I owe the hospital where my PP works money, from a visit March of 2001. Man, I must have talked to Clarendon CHIP, April's insurance and the hospital several times and they claim they are taking care of it and not to worry well today the agency called and said my name is in their little black book if you will, well you can guess I told her what she can do with that. On Mon I am going to make a call to the hospital and my Insurance and demand this be fixed and I want it in writting mailed to me. The insurance picks up the tabs on all this and anything left over is absorbed. Have any of you folks ever had a problem like this and if so, how did you fix it??

Have a nice weekend,, Carol.

Friends, Marsha

Guest guest

Marsha-here it was hot and then got cool but have been having severe t storms throughout the last couple of days. am skirting them now trying to do some e-mail. carol

On Sat, 20 Apr 2002 19:21:36 -0000 "Marsha Machacek" <marsha@...> writes:

Helen, Glad you guys are feeling better, took long enough huh??

Gosh, I am sorry the girls are sick again.

We all are doing fine here, warm and windy, dog days of Summer are upon us. My gosh, you guys are expecting snow?? That is just too extreme.

Marsha~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Guest guest

Extreme isn't the word for it... But the snow at this point should stay 30 - 40 miles north of us... We're getting down to 35* tonight, that's too close to freezing... Have lots of fruit farmers around here and they will loose everything if it freezes, as everything is in bloom...

Hubby found over 40 sponge mushrooms today at his sisters house... They are too early also... But OHHHHHHHHH are they delicious... Hopefully he will find a bushel of them... Can dream can't I :o) My grama, when she was with us, would go into Mich. with her brothers and sisters and come home with a bushel apiece of Very Large mushrooms... They never would tell anyone where they went, so it died with them all :o(

Glad you are all doing well...

((( Springtime Hugs )))

Helen

As one writer put it,

Swindoll

Guest guest

Helen

our wind storms have knocked most of the blossoms off our fruit tress unfortunately. I saw on the weather map you are all due to have snow storms-such a stange weather pattern. am grateful ross feels better and hope the girls get better soon/ carol

On Sat, 20 Apr 2002 00:07:55 EDT angelbear1129@... writes:

Glad Everyone is doing better finally :o)Summer is a coming... we have broken or tied record highs now for five days straight, all in the middle 80's, one day it was 88 here in the middle of april !!! Come Sunday, they are calling for Snow showers here !!! This is ridiculous... No wonder everyone gets ill... All the flowers and trees are in full bloom :o( If it freezes, everyone will loose everything... We have a lot of fruit orchards around here and they are in bllom already because of the early hot weather...Ross is all better now :o) Took him long enough... Bre and Saedi ill again, but of course no medical help for them :o(Take Care... ((( One more day of Sunny Hugs ))) Helen

***************************************Being an earth angel doesn’t always involve something major, such as saving a life. Sometimes we’re just needed to hold a hand, whisper a word of comfort or even provide food or drink. As one writer put it, “If People were more like Angels, Earth would be more like Heaven.†Think about it during this very special week..***************************************"Encourage one another. Many times a word of praise or thanks or appreciation or cheer has kept people on their feet." Swindoll***************************************

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Guest guest

Thanks Carol, That's going to be hurting the fruit tree's :o( Yea, that's what they said, but at this moment they look like they are going to stay about 30 - 40 miles north of us... I Hope !!! How are you doing ???

((( Healthy Hugs )))

Helen

Helen

our wind storms have knocked most of the blossoms off our fruit tress unfortunately. I saw on the weather map you are all due to have snow storms-such a stange weather pattern. am grateful ross feels better and hope the girls get better soon/ carol

Signature Creations by

PANDORASBOX8

</center>

Guest guest

Marsha-am so sorry you are having that kind of a problem. I have not had that but perhaps someone else can offer a solution for you. carol

On Sat, 20 Apr 2002 21:10:36 -0000 "Marsha Machacek" <marsha@...> writes:

Carol, How are you feeling ?? Getting outside any??

We are all doing fine here. Knock on wood.

I am having trouble with a collection agency, claiming I owe the hospital where my PP works money, from a visit March of 2001. Man, I must have talked to Clarendon CHIP, April's insurance and the hospital several times and they claim they are taking care of it and not to worry well today the agency called and said my name is in their little black book if you will, well you can guess I told her what she can do with that. On Mon I am going to make a call to the hospital and my Insurance and demand this be fixed and I want it in writting mailed to me. The insurance picks up the tabs on all this and anything left over is absorbed. Have any of you folks ever had a problem like this and if so, how did you fix it??

Have a nice weekend,, Carol.

Friends, Marsha~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Guest guest

Helen, well, has it gotten cold there?? It is very warm and sunny here, and the mesquitoes are out as well.

We all are doing fine here.

Mushrooms, huh?? We just have thos wild , flat mushrooms here, that come out after a big rain, and we do not eat them.

Too bad about all the fruit trees.

How are you feeling today?? Hope better. Friends, marsha

Guest guest

It's 39 here right now... They are calling for snow in the morning, no accumalations expectedd though... You can Keep the mosquitoes !!! They carry us away around here when they start in :o( We live in the country and it isn't sprayed out here... We eat the gray and yellow spomge mushrooms... Yummy !!! There are many kinds of mushrooms, but a lot of them are poisinous, so have to be careful... The tress should be alright as long as we don't freeze... Low tonight is suppose to be 35* :o( Here in the country it can and does get lower than in the city... Still sick to my stomach... Will be gald when that all goes away...

How are you and yours doing???

((( Many Special Hugs )))

Helen

<center>

Signature Creations by

PANDORASBOX8

</center>

Swindoll

Guest guest

helen-it is 46 here in kansas city at 3am and am hoping for some sunshine today and a little warmer temps. carol

On Sun, 21 Apr 2002 23:49:51 EDT angelbear1129@... writes:

It's 39 here right now... They are calling for snow in the morning, no accumalations expectedd though... You can Keep the mosquitoes !!! They carry us away around here when they start in :o( We live in the country and it isn't sprayed out here... We eat the gray and yellow spomge mushrooms... Yummy !!! There are many kinds of mushrooms, but a lot of them are poisinous, so have to be careful... The tress should be alright as long as we don't freeze... Low tonight is suppose to be 35* :o( Here in the country it can and does get lower than in the city... Still sick to my stomach... Will be gald when that all goes away... How are you and yours doing??? ((( Many Special Hugs ))) Helen <center> Signature Creations by PANDORASBOX8 </center>

"Encourage one another. Many times a word of praise or thanks or appreciation or cheer has kept people on their feet." Swindoll

Guest guest

Helen, How is your tummy feeling today?? Did it get as cold as they predicited?? Remains hot and sunny here.

We all are doing fine here. I got the mess fixed with the hopital and insurance, turns out that the girl at the hospital did not do as she promised me she would do in Jan and Feb, I asked to speak to her supervisor, told him what was going on and demanded this to be fixed today, with written proof, then I called patient account and told them the same and that I had spoken with thir boss, and within thirty minutes they called and said they found the problem and that our name was removed from the list, so then I called the collection agency and they backed what I was told and then I preceded to tell her about the rude lady that called me. So there. You want a job done do it your self.LOL.

Friends, Marsha

Guest guest

We're suppose to go down to 29*tonight :o( We have frost warnings out... The farmers have their teakee torches lit, trying to keep the frost off the tree's...

Hugs

Helen

helen-it is 46 here in kansas city at 3am and am hoping for some sunshine today and a little warmer temps. carol

As one writer put it,

Swindoll

Guest guest

GOOG FOR YOU !!! Glad you got it all straightened out... tummy still feeling queasy... Has to be the plaquanil still. I see the doc in the morning and se what he has to say... it was COLD here... Had light frost... didn't loose anything though we don't think...

((( Happy Hugs )))

Helen

As one writer put it,

Swindoll

Guest guest

:o) Now that was CUTE !!! Tornado and snow, worlds lost its mind :o) The weather has been very crazy this year for us also... But Oh the 80's felt SO good last week :o) I;m tired of being cold... I can't keep my hands and feet warm in the winter... A lot of times, I'm wearing gloves when typing on the computer, because my hands are so cold... They turn blue... Doc says that is from the polyneuropathy and the FMS and the Lupus... Just take your pick :o)

When my brother went off to be a missionary, he and his wife studied there in Minneapolis, Minnesota :o) at Bethany Collage... Their infant son is buried there in Minneapolis somewhere...

Lets BOTH hope it warms up around here REAL soon :o)

((( Warming Hugs )))

helen

Thought I would add my 2 cents about weather here in Minnesota.

It is currently 54 degrees F here in Inver Grove Heights (a suburb of St. ). We got 6 inches of snow on Monday, and are expecting some more Thursday & Friday according to the TV weather guys. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens next. If we have a major blizzard followed by a tornado... I'll know that the world has officially lost its mind!!

Love Always,

Anne

As one writer put it,

Swindoll

Guest guest

Helen

I went to Pillsbury College oin owatonna minnesota years ago-can't forget the snow and cold there. It has been so very strange weather-wise. we had those 90 degree record breakers last week and then it got cold. Unfortunately I had taken the electric blanket off the bed and stored it so have felt a little uncomfortable but will make it. going to get warmer this week. Yes,my lupus makes me very cold at times too and because of the raynauds my lupus doc always said it was important to protect the extremities. carol

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002 02:54:22 EDT angelbear1129@... writes:

:o) Now that was CUTE !!! Tornado and snow, worlds lost its mind :o) The weather has been very crazy this year for us also... But Oh the 80's felt SO good last week :o) I;m tired of being cold... I can't keep my hands and feet warm in the winter... A lot of times, I'm wearing gloves when typing on the computer, because my hands are so cold... They turn blue... Doc says that is from the polyneuropathy and the FMS and the Lupus... Just take your pick :o) When my brother went off to be a missionary, he and his wife studied there in Minneapolis, Minnesota :o) at Bethany Collage... Their infant son is buried there in Minneapolis somewhere... Lets BOTH hope it warms up around here REAL soon :o) ((( Warming Hugs ))) helen

Thought I would add my 2 cents about weather here in Minnesota. It is currently 54 degrees F here in Inver Grove Heights (a suburb of St. ). We got 6 inches of snow on Monday, and are expecting some more Thursday & Friday according to the TV weather guys. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens next. If we have a major blizzard followed by a tornado... I'll know that the world has officially lost its mind!! Love Always, Anne

***************************************Being an earth angel doesn’t always involve something major, such as saving a life. Sometimes we’re just needed to hold a hand, whisper a word of comfort or even provide food or drink. As one writer put it, “If People were more like Angels, Earth would be more like Heaven.†Think about it during this very special week..***************************************"Encourage one another. Many times a word of praise or thanks or appreciation or cheer has kept people on their feet." Swindoll***************************************