RemedySpot.com

Threelac

Rate this topic

Guest guest

> Hi all I picked this up in 's post . Can anybody tell me the difference between it and caprylate ? thanks

Hi ,

ThreeLac is a probiotic bacteria that fights the 3 most common strains of Candida albicans. For me it works, I have been taking it for years - but it does come at a price... literally. I take 1-2 sachets every day. My body would take more, but I can't afford it. I take acidophilus in addition. It's the only way I know of to keep on top of my intestinal Candida. Here is some info:

http://www.synergy-health.co.uk/supplements/threelac_uk_faq.html?fr=GAW*2009_Threelac_UK-Threelac*Good_For_Candida_or_Hyp*threelac* & gclid=CLDp4MOEmqcCFQgMfAodHlblcQ

Informationon Caprylate:

Nutri Caprylate provides caprylic acid in the form of 3 caprylates (calcium, magnesium and zinc caprylate). Caprylic Acid is a short chain fatty acid found in human breast milk and coconuts that has been found to help establish the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut.Caprylic acid is traditionally used in conjunction with a low-sugar / low-yeast diet to help reduce yeast overgrowths such as Candida albicans.Calcium is normally absorbed before it reaches the large intestine. Supplying caprylic acid bound to calcium, magnesium and zinc as mineral caprylates helps to ensure the liberation of caprylic acid further down in the intestinal tract. This may be beneficial in reducing the growth of yeast organisms in this area.

I don't know Caprylate, have never tried it – but caprylic acid is supposed to fight intestinal yeast overgrowth as well - does it work for you?

Best wishes,

Hi -I've tried Dr P's regime -twice but it keeps coming back so he

suggested 2 caprylate a day . It seems to keep it at bay . If you have not tried

it, it could be a cheaper alternative . Thankyou for the info . Best wishes