RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Holly

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Do you know how to meditate C? That could help clear the mind. There is a counting meditation technique... breath in, count to 7, hold for count to 7, breath out slowly, count to 7; do over and over for 5-10 minutes. It gets easier as you do it. Or if you can't count to 7, count to 5 for inhale and exhale.From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 9:32:47 AMSubject: Re: hollyHolly got home on steroids,but was still very illSo told vet about mortierella fungus. Being what I suspect on my feetThank u aa so much xxxAnd that mortierella can cause ehrlichiosis in dogsAnd please could holly havr doxy with the,steroids,as we need cover all anglesWell she,took me seriously n gave her doxyShes,a little,better white cells,upThank godBut more red cells,destroyedAnd v anaemiaWorried re babesiaAs when I mention that they dismiss itThouth she,was on flagyl two weeks n it didnt helpHope n.pray my baby gets,betterIm being physicaly sick its,upseting me so much!:-(X------------------------------On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 09:05 PDT ILIKE TREES wrote:>>So sorry u going thru this torture>We all understand n sympathize here>Get some sulphur soap to wash with,even hair will help anyway>If u cannot aford lyme doc iwould get antifungals >Stay off sugar >Get doxycycline take 2 x 100 mg a day>Wash clothes oxy clean>And take good care of yourself>Cos yeah its realy tough I know :-(>>>>>------------------------------>On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 15:43 PDT terrifiedforgf wrote:>>>I've never really had more than a hand full of red marks on my body since I contracted the mites 3 months ago. The problem I have is the constant crawling feeling. It bothers me day and night. I've gone through 90% of the home remedies (Borax, epsom salts, tea tree oil, lysol, windex, etc), but it never goes away.>>>>Moved out of my apartment, even before the PCO confirmed my bird mite hypothesis, and am now living with family. No one else in the household has any symptoms at all, but I'm just sitting in the corner constantly slapping at my skin, and scratching away the crawling sensation. I sleep during the day, and sit awake at night. I'm relieved that they (my mother, grandma, grandpa, aunt) are mite-free, but the cynic in me hopes one of em picks it up, every time they take my situation lightly haha kidding, not really>>>>I quarantined myself from my girlfriend, after spending a week cleaning her entire apartment and everything she owns. After showing slight symptoms (a few bites, crawling sensation, slight itchiness), she is now apparently free of em.' She lives with her sister in close quarters (they share a one-bedroom), and both are symptom-free...in fact, her sister never showed any signs of bird mites. I think the only reason my SO even contracted the mites was because of the constant close contact with me, when I thought I had bed bugs. She stayed with me @ my old apartment constantly during the time the pigeon's nest outside was infesting us. They obviously didin't take to her. This was the greatest relief. I would never have been able to cope with the guilt of putting her through this for the unforeseeable future, like myself. I have spent the night at her apartment once a week or so, with no symptoms. But last night @ her place, I awoke with crawling on my legs> and upper torso. I immediately jumped out of her bed, dragged her to the shower, and scrubbed us both. I then made her sleep with new sheets as I put her bedding outside, and slept on the couch.>>>>I am so utterly confused by the lack of a pattern. Three nights ago, I slept soundly, in the same cot I had full-on crawling sensation the nights before. The next night, I attempted to go through the exact same cleaning routine, only to succumb to the usual symptoms again. I bathed in a eucalyptus bath solution the night I was symptom-free, but after bathing in it twice the next day, as well as showering, the crawling was back. Did they develop a tolerance in 24 hours??? >>>>I initially had 3-4 bites the entire time I lived near the source. Now, I get absolutely no bites. I can still feel constant crawling from what I think are the mites, but no bites. Now I'm reading all this information about 'fungus...' so confused! I don't have any symptoms of Lyme Disease, but should I consider anti-fungals? I also read about eradicating them with some sort of audio device? I am at a loss.>>>>I always read about people having itches and bites. The only itching I have is from obvious dry skin...much like any bird mite sufferer, I can immediately tell the difference between a mite itch and dry skin itch. THE ONLY GOSH DARN SYMPTOM I HAVE IS THE CRAWLING!>>>------------------------------------

Guest guest

Thanks,

Yes,i will do that tonight

I confess im neglecting myself

Just get lost in it all!x

------------------------------

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 09:39 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>Do you know how to meditate C? That could help clear the mind. There is a

counting meditation technique... breath in, count to 7, hold for count to 7,

breath out slowly, count to 7; do over and over for 5-10 minutes. It gets easier

as you do it. Or if you can't count to 7, count to 5 for inhale and exhale.

>

>

>

>

> Re: holly

>

>

>Holly got home on steroids,but was still very ill

>So told vet about mortierella fungus. Being what I suspect on my feet

>Thank u aa so much xxx

>And that mortierella can cause ehrlichiosis in dogs

>And please could holly havr doxy with the,steroids,as we need cover all angles

>Well she,took me seriously n gave her doxy

>Shes,a little,better white cells,up

>Thank god

>But more red cells,destroyed

>And v anaemia

>Worried re babesia

>As when I mention that they dismiss it

>Thouth she,was on flagyl two weeks n it didnt help

>Hope n.pray my baby gets,better

>Im being physicaly sick its,upseting me so much!:-(

>X

>

>

>

>------------------------------

>On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 09:05 PDT ILIKE TREES wrote:

>

>>

>>So sorry u going thru this torture

>>We all understand n sympathize here

>>Get some sulphur soap to wash with,even hair will help anyway

>>If u cannot aford lyme doc iwould get antifungals

>>Stay off sugar

>>Get doxycycline take 2 x 100 mg a day

>>Wash clothes oxy clean

>>And take good care of yourself

>>Cos yeah its realy tough I know :-(

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>------------------------------

>>On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 15:43 PDT terrifiedforgf wrote:

>>

>>I've never really had more than a hand full of red marks on my body since I

contracted the mites 3 months ago. The problem I have is the constant crawling

feeling. It bothers me day and night. I've gone through 90% of the home remedies

(Borax, epsom salts, tea tree oil, lysol, windex, etc), but it never goes away.

>>

>>Moved out of my apartment, even before the PCO confirmed my bird mite

hypothesis, and am now living with family. No one else in the household has any

symptoms at all, but I'm just sitting in the corner constantly slapping at my

skin, and scratching away the crawling sensation. I sleep during the day, and

sit awake at night. I'm relieved that they (my mother, grandma, grandpa, aunt)

are mite-free, but the cynic in me hopes one of em picks it up, every time they

take my situation lightly haha kidding, not really

>>

>>I quarantined myself from my girlfriend, after spending a week cleaning her

entire apartment and everything she owns. After showing slight symptoms (a few

bites, crawling sensation, slight itchiness), she is now apparently free of em.'

She lives with her sister in close quarters (they share a one-bedroom), and both

are symptom-free...in fact, her sister never showed any signs of bird mites. I

think the only reason my SO even contracted the mites was because of the

constant close contact with me, when I thought I had bed bugs. She stayed with

me @ my old apartment constantly during the time the pigeon's nest outside was

infesting us. They obviously didin't take to her. This was the greatest relief.

I would never have been able to cope with the guilt of putting her through this

for the unforeseeable future, like myself. I have spent the night at her

apartment once a week or so, with no symptoms. But last night @ her place, I

awoke with crawling on my

>legs

>> and upper torso. I immediately jumped out of her bed, dragged her to the

shower, and scrubbed us both. I then made her sleep with new sheets as I put her

bedding outside, and slept on the couch.

>>

>>I am so utterly confused by the lack of a pattern. Three nights ago, I slept

soundly, in the same cot I had full-on crawling sensation the nights before. The

next night, I attempted to go through the exact same cleaning routine, only to

succumb to the usual symptoms again. I bathed in a eucalyptus bath solution the

night I was symptom-free, but after bathing in it twice the next day, as well as

showering, the crawling was back. Did they develop a tolerance in 24 hours???

>>

>>I initially had 3-4 bites the entire time I lived near the source. Now, I get

absolutely no bites. I can still feel constant crawling from what I think are

the mites, but no bites. Now I'm reading all this information about 'fungus...'

so confused! I don't have any symptoms of Lyme Disease, but should I consider

anti-fungals? I also read about eradicating them with some sort of audio device?

I am at a loss.

>>

>>I always read about people having itches and bites. The only itching I have is

from obvious dry skin...much like any bird mite sufferer, I can immediately tell

the difference between a mite itch and dry skin itch. THE ONLY GOSH DARN SYMPTOM

I HAVE IS THE CRAWLING!

>>

>>

>

>

>

>------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

C-Ask the vet why she has her on steroids when there are chronic infections present?AaOn Jul 21, 2012, at 11:32 AM, ILIKE TREES wrote: Holly got home on steroids,but was still very ill So told vet about mortierella fungus. Being what I suspect on my feet Thank u aa so much xxx And that mortierella can cause ehrlichiosis in dogs And please could holly havr doxy with the,steroids,as we need cover all angles Well she,took me seriously n gave her doxy Shes,a little,better white cells,up Thank god But more red cells,destroyed And v anaemia Worried re babesia As when I mention that they dismiss it Thouth she,was on flagyl two weeks n it didnt help Hope n.pray my baby gets,better Im being physicaly sick its,upseting me so much!:-( X --------------------------- > >>I've never really had more than a hand full of red marks on my body since I contracted the mites 3 months ago. The problem I have is the constant crawling feeling. It bothers me day and night. I've gone through 90% of the home remedies (Borax, epsom salts, tea tree oil, lysol, windex, etc), but it never goes away. >> >>Moved out of my apartment, even before the PCO confirmed my bird mite hypothesis, and am now living with family. No one else in the household has any symptoms at all, but I'm just sitting in the corner constantly slapping at my skin, and scratching away the crawling sensation. I sleep during the day, and sit awake at night. I'm relieved that they (my mother, grandma, grandpa, aunt) are mite-free, but the cynic in me hopes one of em picks it up, every time they take my situation lightly haha kidding, not really >> >>I quarantined myself from my girlfriend, after spending a week cleaning her entire apartment and everything she owns. After showing slight symptoms (a few bites, crawling sensation, slight itchiness), she is now apparently free of em.' She lives with her sister in close quarters (they share a one-bedroom), and both are symptom-free...in fact, her sister never showed any signs of bird mites. I think the only reason my SO even contracted the mites was because of the constant close contact with me, when I thought I had bed bugs. She stayed with me @ my old apartment constantly during the time the pigeon's nest outside was infesting us. They obviously didin't take to her. This was the greatest relief. I would never have been able to cope with the guilt of putting her through this for the unforeseeable future, like myself. I have spent the night at her apartment once a week or so, with no symptoms. But last night @ her place, I awoke with crawling on my legs > and upper torso. I immediately jumped out of her bed, dragged her to the shower, and scrubbed us both. I then made her sleep with new sheets as I put her bedding outside, and slept on the couch. >> >>I am so utterly confused by the lack of a pattern. Three nights ago, I slept soundly, in the same cot I had full-on crawling sensation the nights before. The next night, I attempted to go through the exact same cleaning routine, only to succumb to the usual symptoms again. I bathed in a eucalyptus bath solution the night I was symptom-free, but after bathing in it twice the next day, as well as showering, the crawling was back. Did they develop a tolerance in 24 hours??? >> >>I initially had 3-4 bites the entire time I lived near the source. Now, I get absolutely no bites. I can still feel constant crawling from what I think are the mites, but no bites. Now I'm reading all this information about 'fungus...' so confused! I don't have any symptoms of Lyme Disease, but should I consider anti-fungals? I also read about eradicating them with some sort of audio device? I am at a loss. >> >>I always read about people having itches and bites. The only itching I have is from obvious dry skin...much like any bird mite sufferer, I can immediately tell the difference between a mite itch and dry skin itch. THE ONLY GOSH DARN SYMPTOM I HAVE IS THE CRAWLING! >> >

Guest guest

Good C. I think it saved us to do meditation. We belong to a meditation group that meets every week and I think it saved us through most of this mess. I have gotten some counseling too through the worst, but the counselor had a hard time understanding what my worries were about possibly contaminating the chair I was sitting on... that was 4 years ago. It is so horrific and we start to worry about others... everyone goes through that. From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 11:05:18 AMSubject: Re: hollyThanks,Yes,i will do that tonightI confess im neglecting myselfJust get lost in it all!x------------------------------On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 09:39 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>Do you know how to meditate C? That could help clear the mind. There is a counting meditation technique... breath in, count to 7, hold for count to 7, breath out slowly, count to 7; do over and over for 5-10 minutes. It gets easier as you do it. Or if you can't count to 7, count to 5 for inhale and exhale. >>> >> Re: holly >>>Holly got home on steroids,but was still very ill >So told vet about mortierella fungus. Being what I suspect on my feet >Thank u aa so much xxx >And that mortierella can cause ehrlichiosis in dogs >And please could holly havr doxy with the,steroids,as we need cover all angles >Well she,took me seriously n gave her doxy >Shes,a little,better white cells,up >Thank god >But more red cells,destroyed >And v anaemia >Worried re babesia >As when I mention that they dismiss it >Thouth she,was on flagyl two weeks n it didnt help >Hope n.pray my baby gets,better >Im being physicaly sick its,upseting me so much!:-( >X >>>>------------------------------ >On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 09:05 PDT ILIKE TREES wrote: >>> >>So sorry u going thru this torture >>We all understand n sympathize here >>Get some sulphur soap to wash with,even hair will help anyway >>If u cannot aford lyme doc iwould get antifungals >>Stay off sugar >>Get doxycycline take 2 x 100 mg a day >>Wash clothes oxy clean >>And take good care of yourself >>Cos yeah its realy tough I know :-( >> >> >> >> >>------------------------------ >>On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 15:43 PDT terrifiedforgf wrote: >> >>I've never really had more than a hand full of red marks on my body since I contracted the mites 3 months ago. The problem I have is the constant crawling feeling. It bothers me day and night. I've gone through 90% of the home remedies (Borax, epsom salts, tea tree oil, lysol, windex, etc), but it never goes away. >> >>Moved out of my apartment, even before the PCO confirmed my bird mite hypothesis, and am now living with family. No one else in the household has any symptoms at all, but I'm just sitting in the corner constantly slapping at my skin, and scratching away the crawling sensation. I sleep during the day, and sit awake at night. I'm relieved that they (my mother, grandma, grandpa, aunt) are mite-free, but the cynic in me hopes one of em picks it up, every time they take my situation lightly haha kidding, not really >> >>I quarantined myself from my girlfriend, after spending a week cleaning her entire apartment and everything she owns. After showing slight symptoms (a few bites, crawling sensation, slight itchiness), she is now apparently free of em.' She lives with her sister in close quarters (they share a one-bedroom), and both are symptom-free...in fact, her sister never showed any signs of bird mites. I think the only reason my SO even contracted the mites was because of the constant close contact with me, when I thought I had bed bugs. She stayed with me @ my old apartment constantly during the time the pigeon's nest outside was infesting us. They obviously didin't take to her. This was the greatest relief. I would never have been able to cope with the guilt of putting her through this for the unforeseeable future, like myself. I have spent the night at her apartment once a week or so, with no symptoms. But last night @ her place, I awoke with crawling on my >legs >> and upper torso. I immediately jumped out of her bed, dragged her to the shower, and scrubbed us both. I then made her sleep with new sheets as I put her bedding outside, and slept on the couch. >> >>I am so utterly confused by the lack of a pattern. Three nights ago, I slept soundly, in the same cot I had full-on crawling sensation the nights before. The next night, I attempted to go through the exact same cleaning routine, only to succumb to the usual symptoms again. I bathed in a eucalyptus bath solution the night I was symptom-free, but after bathing in it twice the next day, as well as showering, the crawling was back. Did they develop a tolerance in 24 hours??? >> >>I initially had 3-4 bites the entire time I lived near the source. Now, I get absolutely no bites. I can still feel constant crawling from what I think are the mites, but no bites. Now I'm reading all this information about 'fungus...' so confused! I don't have any symptoms of Lyme Disease, but should I consider anti-fungals? I also read about eradicating them with some sort of audio device? I am at a loss. >> >>I always read about people having itches and bites. The only itching I have is from obvious dry skin...much like any bird mite sufferer, I can immediately tell the difference between a mite itch and dry skin itch. THE ONLY GOSH DARN SYMPTOM I HAVE IS THE CRAWLING! >> >> >>>>------------------------------------ >>

Guest guest

Its because her spleen enlarged

Lymph nodes enlarged

Body packing in

Red white cells so low n platelets that vet said she wud probably die if not

given steroids

Now I hope I wont have a battle to keep her on the baytril and doxycycline

I think if she survives they will give doxy for a month only

But anythin I have read said two months at least for co infections dog

Day at a time though as still v poorly

I dont believe they wud have given doxy if I hadnt been able to explain about

the fungus

Thanks again aa xx

------------------------------

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 11:06 PDT Aandraya Da Silva wrote:

>C-

>

>Ask the vet why she has her on steroids when there are chronic infections

present?

>

>Aa

>

>

>On Jul 21, 2012, at 11:32 AM, ILIKE TREES wrote:

>

>>

>> Holly got home on steroids,but was still very ill

>> So told vet about mortierella fungus. Being what I suspect on my feet

>> Thank u aa so much xxx

>> And that mortierella can cause ehrlichiosis in dogs

>> And please could holly havr doxy with the,steroids,as we need cover all

angles

>> Well she,took me seriously n gave her doxy

>> Shes,a little,better white cells,up

>> Thank god

>> But more red cells,destroyed

>> And v anaemia

>> Worried re babesia

>> As when I mention that they dismiss it

>> Thouth she,was on flagyl two weeks n it didnt help

>> Hope n.pray my baby gets,better

>> Im being physicaly sick its,upseting me so much!:-(

>> X

>>

>> ------------------------------

>> On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 09:05 PDT ILIKE TREES wrote:

>>

>> >

>> >So sorry u going thru this torture

>> >We all understand n sympathize here

>> >Get some sulphur soap to wash with,even hair will help anyway

>> >If u cannot aford lyme doc iwould get antifungals

>> >Stay off sugar

>> >Get doxycycline take 2 x 100 mg a day

>> >Wash clothes oxy clean

>> >And take good care of yourself

>> >Cos yeah its realy tough I know :-(

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >------------------------------

>> >On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 15:43 PDT terrifiedforgf wrote:

>> >

>> >I've never really had more than a hand full of red marks on my body since I

contracted the mites 3 months ago. The problem I have is the constant crawling

feeling. It bothers me day and night. I've gone through 90% of the home remedies

(Borax, epsom salts, tea tree oil, lysol, windex, etc), but it never goes away.

>> >

>> >Moved out of my apartment, even before the PCO confirmed my bird mite

hypothesis, and am now living with family. No one else in the household has any

symptoms at all, but I'm just sitting in the corner constantly slapping at my

skin, and scratching away the crawling sensation. I sleep during the day, and

sit awake at night. I'm relieved that they (my mother, grandma, grandpa, aunt)

are mite-free, but the cynic in me hopes one of em picks it up, every time they

take my situation lightly haha kidding, not really

>> >

>> >I quarantined myself from my girlfriend, after spending a week cleaning her

entire apartment and everything she owns. After showing slight symptoms (a few

bites, crawling sensation, slight itchiness), she is now apparently free of em.'

She lives with her sister in close quarters (they share a one-bedroom), and both

are symptom-free...in fact, her sister never showed any signs of bird mites. I

think the only reason my SO even contracted the mites was because of the

constant close contact with me, when I thought I had bed bugs. She stayed with

me @ my old apartment constantly during the time the pigeon's nest outside was

infesting us. They obviously didin't take to her. This was the greatest relief.

I would never have been able to cope with the guilt of putting her through this

for the unforeseeable future, like myself. I have spent the night at her

apartment once a week or so, with no symptoms. But last night @ her place, I

awoke with crawling on my

>> legs

>> > and upper torso. I immediately jumped out of her bed, dragged her to the

shower, and scrubbed us both. I then made her sleep with new sheets as I put her

bedding outside, and slept on the couch.

>> >

>> >I am so utterly confused by the lack of a pattern. Three nights ago, I slept

soundly, in the same cot I had full-on crawling sensation the nights before. The

next night, I attempted to go through the exact same cleaning routine, only to

succumb to the usual symptoms again. I bathed in a eucalyptus bath solution the

night I was symptom-free, but after bathing in it twice the next day, as well as

showering, the crawling was back. Did they develop a tolerance in 24 hours???

>> >

>> >I initially had 3-4 bites the entire time I lived near the source. Now, I

get absolutely no bites. I can still feel constant crawling from what I think

are the mites, but no bites. Now I'm reading all this information about

'fungus...' so confused! I don't have any symptoms of Lyme Disease, but should I

consider anti-fungals? I also read about eradicating them with some sort of

audio device? I am at a loss.

>> >

>> >I always read about people having itches and bites. The only itching I have

is from obvious dry skin...much like any bird mite sufferer, I can immediately

tell the difference between a mite itch and dry skin itch. THE ONLY GOSH DARN

SYMPTOM I HAVE IS THE CRAWLING!

>> >

>> >

>>

>>

>

Guest guest

Yes, I wonder why too. I've been on steroids once in my life for a severe reaction to the dye used in the IV contrast for a CT in the emergency room which caused a full blown body rash that lasted 6 weeks. But hope I never go through that again. It was horrible. I can't understand why Holly would need steroids. I know my brother Greg was on steroids for the lymphoma treatment... From: "Aandraya Da Silva" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 11:06:49 AMSubject: Re: holly

C-Ask the vet why she has her on steroids when there are chronic infections present?AaOn Jul 21, 2012, at 11:32 AM, ILIKE TREES wrote: Holly got home on steroids,but was still very ill So told vet about mortierella fungus. Being what I suspect on my feet Thank u aa so much xxx And that mortierella can cause ehrlichiosis in dogs And please could holly havr doxy with the,steroids,as we need cover all angles Well she,took me seriously n gave her doxy Shes,a little,better white cells,up Thank god But more red cells,destroyed And v anaemia Worried re babesia As when I mention that they dismiss it Thouth she,was on flagyl two weeks n it didnt help Hope n.pray my baby gets,better Im being physicaly sick its,upseting me so much!:-( X --------------------------- > >>I've never really had more than a hand full of red marks on my body since I contracted the mites 3 months ago. The problem I have is the constant crawling feeling. It bothers me day and night. I've gone through 90% of the home remedies (Borax, epsom salts, tea tree oil, lysol, windex, etc), but it never goes away. >> >>Moved out of my apartment, even before the PCO confirmed my bird mite hypothesis, and am now living with family. No one else in the household has any symptoms at all, but I'm just sitting in the corner constantly slapping at my skin, and scratching away the crawling sensation. I sleep during the day, and sit awake at night. I'm relieved that they (my mother, grandma, grandpa, aunt) are mite-free, but the cynic in me hopes one of em picks it up, every time they take my situation lightly haha kidding, not really >> >>I quarantined myself from my girlfriend, after spending a week cleaning her entire apartment and everything she owns. After showing slight symptoms (a few bites, crawling sensation, slight itchiness), she is now apparently free of em.' She lives with her sister in close quarters (they share a one-bedroom), and both are symptom-free...in fact, her sister never showed any signs of bird mites. I think the only reason my SO even contracted the mites was because of the constant close contact with me, when I thought I had bed bugs. She stayed with me @ my old apartment constantly during the time the pigeon's nest outside was infesting us. They obviously didin't take to her. This was the greatest relief. I would never have been able to cope with the guilt of putting her through this for the unforeseeable future, like myself. I have spent the night at her apartment once a week or so, with no symptoms. But last night @ her place, I awoke with crawling on my legs > and upper torso. I immediately jumped out of her bed, dragged her to the shower, and scrubbed us both. I then made her sleep with new sheets as I put her bedding outside, and slept on the couch. >> >>I am so utterly confused by the lack of a pattern. Three nights ago, I slept soundly, in the same cot I had full-on crawling sensation the nights before. The next night, I attempted to go through the exact same cleaning routine, only to succumb to the usual symptoms again. I bathed in a eucalyptus bath solution the night I was symptom-free, but after bathing in it twice the next day, as well as showering, the crawling was back. Did they develop a tolerance in 24 hours??? >> >>I initially had 3-4 bites the entire time I lived near the source. Now, I get absolutely no bites. I can still feel constant crawling from what I think are the mites, but no bites. Now I'm reading all this information about 'fungus...' so confused! I don't have any symptoms of Lyme Disease, but should I consider anti-fungals? I also read about eradicating them with some sort of audio device? I am at a loss. >> >>I always read about people having itches and bites. The only itching I have is from obvious dry skin...much like any bird mite sufferer, I can immediately tell the difference between a mite itch and dry skin itch. THE ONLY GOSH DARN SYMPTOM I HAVE IS THE CRAWLING! >> >

Guest guest

Seems the vet knows what she/he is doing, more or less... From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 11:45:16 AMSubject: Re: hollyIts because her spleen enlargedLymph nodes enlargedBody packing inRed white cells so low n platelets that vet said she wud probably die if not given steroidsNow I hope I wont have a battle to keep her on the baytril and doxycyclineI think if she survives they will give doxy for a month onlyBut anythin I have read said two months at least for co infections dogDay at a time though as still v poorlyI dont believe they wud have given doxy if I hadnt been able to explain about the fungus Thanks again aa xx------------------------------On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 11:06 PDT Aandraya Da Silva wrote:>C->>Ask the vet why she has her on steroids when there are chronic infections present?>>Aa>>>On Jul 21, 2012, at 11:32 AM, ILIKE TREES wrote:>>> >> Holly got home on steroids,but was still very ill>> So told vet about mortierella fungus. Being what I suspect on my feet>> Thank u aa so much xxx>> And that mortierella can cause ehrlichiosis in dogs>> And please could holly havr doxy with the,steroids,as we need cover all angles>> Well she,took me seriously n gave her doxy>> Shes,a little,better white cells,up>> Thank god>> But more red cells,destroyed>> And v anaemia>> Worried re babesia>> As when I mention that they dismiss it>> Thouth she,was on flagyl two weeks n it didnt help>> Hope n.pray my baby gets,better>> Im being physicaly sick its,upseting me so much!:-(>> X>> >> ------------------------------>> On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 09:05 PDT ILIKE TREES wrote:>> >> >>> >So sorry u going thru this torture>> >We all understand n sympathize here>> >Get some sulphur soap to wash with,even hair will help anyway>> >If u cannot aford lyme doc iwould get antifungals>> >Stay off sugar>> >Get doxycycline take 2 x 100 mg a day>> >Wash clothes oxy clean>> >And take good care of yourself>> >Cos yeah its realy tough I know :-(>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >------------------------------>> >On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 15:43 PDT terrifiedforgf wrote:>> >>> >I've never really had more than a hand full of red marks on my body since I contracted the mites 3 months ago. The problem I have is the constant crawling feeling. It bothers me day and night. I've gone through 90% of the home remedies (Borax, epsom salts, tea tree oil, lysol, windex, etc), but it never goes away.>> >>> >Moved out of my apartment, even before the PCO confirmed my bird mite hypothesis, and am now living with family. No one else in the household has any symptoms at all, but I'm just sitting in the corner constantly slapping at my skin, and scratching away the crawling sensation. I sleep during the day, and sit awake at night. I'm relieved that they (my mother, grandma, grandpa, aunt) are mite-free, but the cynic in me hopes one of em picks it up, every time they take my situation lightly haha kidding, not really>> >>> >I quarantined myself from my girlfriend, after spending a week cleaning her entire apartment and everything she owns. After showing slight symptoms (a few bites, crawling sensation, slight itchiness), she is now apparently free of em.' She lives with her sister in close quarters (they share a one-bedroom), and both are symptom-free...in fact, her sister never showed any signs of bird mites. I think the only reason my SO even contracted the mites was because of the constant close contact with me, when I thought I had bed bugs. She stayed with me @ my old apartment constantly during the time the pigeon's nest outside was infesting us. They obviously didin't take to her. This was the greatest relief. I would never have been able to cope with the guilt of putting her through this for the unforeseeable future, like myself. I have spent the night at her apartment once a week or so, with no symptoms. But last night @ her place, I awoke with crawling on my>> legs>> > and upper torso. I immediately jumped out of her bed, dragged her to the shower, and scrubbed us both. I then made her sleep with new sheets as I put her bedding outside, and slept on the couch.>> >>> >I am so utterly confused by the lack of a pattern. Three nights ago, I slept soundly, in the same cot I had full-on crawling sensation the nights before. The next night, I attempted to go through the exact same cleaning routine, only to succumb to the usual symptoms again. I bathed in a eucalyptus bath solution the night I was symptom-free, but after bathing in it twice the next day, as well as showering, the crawling was back. Did they develop a tolerance in 24 hours???>> >>> >I initially had 3-4 bites the entire time I lived near the source. Now, I get absolutely no bites. I can still feel constant crawling from what I think are the mites, but no bites. Now I'm reading all this information about 'fungus...' so confused! I don't have any symptoms of Lyme Disease, but should I consider anti-fungals? I also read about eradicating them with some sort of audio device? I am at a loss.>> >>> >I always read about people having itches and bites. The only itching I have is from obvious dry skin...much like any bird mite sufferer, I can immediately tell the difference between a mite itch and dry skin itch. THE ONLY GOSH DARN SYMPTOM I HAVE IS THE CRAWLING!>> >>> >>> >> >------------------------------------