RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

I'm still here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mine do look like silver specs, infact they really do shine like glitter !--- Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> schrieb am Fr, 1.7.2011:

Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>Betreff: Re: Re: I'm still hereAn: bird mites Datum: Freitag, 1. Juli, 2011 15:03 Uhr

we used to have black/brownish small specks that which glistened, is that what you meen?

KR

Cecilia

From: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>bird mites Sent: Thu, June 30, 2011 12:22:25 AMSubject: Re: Re: I'm still here

Interesting you talk of "glittering stars", I wonder if they're the same as the crystaline things which glisten that my mother has described on occasions.

On 29 June 2011 17:04, Aggi <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

, I was wondering about the glittering stars you have in your car. I have got the same in mine. First I thought they were the mites, but they do not move at all. Strange enough, I do not find them in the house nor in the office...only in the car though. What do you think they are ? Also strange is the fact that they seem to be gone since the predators are there. Excellent idea exchanging recipies. Might be also nice mixing the spinach with fried tomatoes and olive oil on the salmon.

> > >> > >>Hi Kayjay> > >>> > >>Wanted to thank you for dispelling some of the mystery surrounding the F-5 product. I checked out your site and think it is great! Know how time consuming that must be, so good job! Anyway, continued updates are showing promising results and that's good too. Keep us posted!> > >>> > >>I believe in enzymes and take a lot of systemic enzymes internally; while I think it is a slower process in getting rid of pathogens and might not deal with everything involved, it seems the safest route to go until we know more. I think the enzymes are helping and that I am getting

better, but then another cycle returns so am not quite sure what to say or how to report about that...mainly spinning my wheels? LOL.. I dunno but maybe I am not taking a large enough quantity for what I have going on in my system right now.> > >>> > >> I am waiting for fry lab report to see if I have a blood protozoan that may be impeding my progress, but also think I may have a strongyloid infection [?]. I have this newly acquired 'mottled' skin that has shown up within the last few years which is one sign that I may have this, aside from specimen's I studied on my own in the beginning... so many things to attack at once with morgellons, including the agrobacteria that is probably at the route and perpetuating factor of this infection. So do you believe that this topical enzyme would and/or is addressing some of these internal parasites and agrobacteria that we have? > > >>> > >>Anyway,I

was wondering what your trick was to wearing socks? And after wearing, how do you disinfect them ? I have had to move away from all cottons, which I loved and like many of us, cotton was mainly all I wore before this disease struck. So many years later and am still dealing with this! These flying critters I have continue to be a magnet to any cotton I still do have around so have shelved these for now--but I also feel as if when trying to wear anything cotton, especially loose knit cotton such as socks--that something from within, is extracting and using it for some part of the infection. My legs and feet were getting better, then got another attack with the warm weather here, that brought on the familiar lumps and moving sensations...and I continue to produce these 'artifacts' from the soles of my feet at different intervals. But I really need to get around this somehow since I want to start an exercise program wearing running shoes. As it> >

> stands, I continue to fall back on my rubber crocs all the time, which I can easily wash and disinfect but sure can't exercise in them!> > >>> > >>Your thoughts?> > >>> > >>Thanks!> > >>Love> > >>Pdidit> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> >>

-- They shut the road through the woodsSeventy years ago.Weather and rain have undone it again,And now you would never knowThere was once a road through the woodsBefore they planted the trees.It is underneath the coppice and heath,And the thin anemones.Only the keeper seesThat, where the ring-dove broods,And the badgers roll at ease,There was once a road through the woods.Yet, if you enter the woodsOf a summer evening late,When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed poolsWhere the otter whistles his mate.(They fear not men in the woods,Because they see so few)You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,And the swish of a skirt in the dew,Steadily cantering throughThe misty solitudes,As though they perfectly knewThe old lost road through the woods….But there is no

road through the woods. The Way Through the Woods - Rudyard Kipling

Guest guest

Mine do look like silver specs, infact they really do shine like glitter !--- Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> schrieb am Fr, 1.7.2011:

Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>Betreff: Re: Re: I'm still hereAn: bird mites Datum: Freitag, 1. Juli, 2011 15:03 Uhr

we used to have black/brownish small specks that which glistened, is that what you meen?

KR

Cecilia

From: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>bird mites Sent: Thu, June 30, 2011 12:22:25 AMSubject: Re: Re: I'm still here

Interesting you talk of "glittering stars", I wonder if they're the same as the crystaline things which glisten that my mother has described on occasions.

On 29 June 2011 17:04, Aggi <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

, I was wondering about the glittering stars you have in your car. I have got the same in mine. First I thought they were the mites, but they do not move at all. Strange enough, I do not find them in the house nor in the office...only in the car though. What do you think they are ? Also strange is the fact that they seem to be gone since the predators are there. Excellent idea exchanging recipies. Might be also nice mixing the spinach with fried tomatoes and olive oil on the salmon.

> > >> > >>Hi Kayjay> > >>> > >>Wanted to thank you for dispelling some of the mystery surrounding the F-5 product. I checked out your site and think it is great! Know how time consuming that must be, so good job! Anyway, continued updates are showing promising results and that's good too. Keep us posted!> > >>> > >>I believe in enzymes and take a lot of systemic enzymes internally; while I think it is a slower process in getting rid of pathogens and might not deal with everything involved, it seems the safest route to go until we know more. I think the enzymes are helping and that I am getting

better, but then another cycle returns so am not quite sure what to say or how to report about that...mainly spinning my wheels? LOL.. I dunno but maybe I am not taking a large enough quantity for what I have going on in my system right now.> > >>> > >> I am waiting for fry lab report to see if I have a blood protozoan that may be impeding my progress, but also think I may have a strongyloid infection [?]. I have this newly acquired 'mottled' skin that has shown up within the last few years which is one sign that I may have this, aside from specimen's I studied on my own in the beginning... so many things to attack at once with morgellons, including the agrobacteria that is probably at the route and perpetuating factor of this infection. So do you believe that this topical enzyme would and/or is addressing some of these internal parasites and agrobacteria that we have? > > >>> > >>Anyway,I

was wondering what your trick was to wearing socks? And after wearing, how do you disinfect them ? I have had to move away from all cottons, which I loved and like many of us, cotton was mainly all I wore before this disease struck. So many years later and am still dealing with this! These flying critters I have continue to be a magnet to any cotton I still do have around so have shelved these for now--but I also feel as if when trying to wear anything cotton, especially loose knit cotton such as socks--that something from within, is extracting and using it for some part of the infection. My legs and feet were getting better, then got another attack with the warm weather here, that brought on the familiar lumps and moving sensations...and I continue to produce these 'artifacts' from the soles of my feet at different intervals. But I really need to get around this somehow since I want to start an exercise program wearing running shoes. As it> >

> stands, I continue to fall back on my rubber crocs all the time, which I can easily wash and disinfect but sure can't exercise in them!> > >>> > >>Your thoughts?> > >>> > >>Thanks!> > >>Love> > >>Pdidit> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> >>

-- They shut the road through the woodsSeventy years ago.Weather and rain have undone it again,And now you would never knowThere was once a road through the woodsBefore they planted the trees.It is underneath the coppice and heath,And the thin anemones.Only the keeper seesThat, where the ring-dove broods,And the badgers roll at ease,There was once a road through the woods.Yet, if you enter the woodsOf a summer evening late,When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed poolsWhere the otter whistles his mate.(They fear not men in the woods,Because they see so few)You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,And the swish of a skirt in the dew,Steadily cantering throughThe misty solitudes,As though they perfectly knewThe old lost road through the woods….But there is no

Guest guest

I'm so happy for you ! It has helped me also and the best thing is, no chemicals !--- Goldstein@... <Goldstein@...> schrieb am Do, 30.6.2011:

Von: Goldstein@... <Goldstein@...>Betreff: Re: I'm still hereAn: bird mites Datum: Donnerstag, 30. Juni, 2011 19:50 Uhr

Hi Krys,

I tried the Valerian last night and I slept all the way through the night, so thank you!!! The mind turned off more quickly than usual too. Bravo!

From: "Krys Brennand" <krys109uk@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 11:31:39 AMSubject: Re: I'm still here

Hi ,Have you tried valerian root? In small doses it is calming, in larger doses will help one to sleep. I use it when I'm worried. My youngest son, 14, flew for the first time unaccompanied to UK via Keflavik (nice airport) yesterday & the flight out to Keflaik was late so I started worrying about whether he might miss the flight on to London & what I would do if he got stuck in Keflavik. For that kind of nagging worry I find valerian root helps me to sleep. All the bestKrys

On 28 June 2011 12:55, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

So sorry about the sleep too. I have a bad sleep disorder pre-existing mites and Morgellons and it is always off and on for me. Can you take something for the sleep problem? When I worked a 40 hr a week job not that long ago the sleep problem really stressed me out because I did not know how I would be able to function that next day at work. Take Ambien, St. 's Wort and occasionally other things to sleep. Also have to make sure my mind is pretty clear of worries, no lights showing anywhere in the room. Sometimes I have to wear earplugs because of husband's snoring, esp. if he has had a little wine or beer. :) I've actually read that if you have Lyme disease you should not drink any alcoholic beverage. I find that really difficult, because I like to have some wine once in a while. Or beer occasionally.

Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 8:06:42 AMSubject: Re: I'm still here

Me also :-)

It has gone a bit quiet here lately and I also thought that everybody moved to the other (Morg.) forum.

I am very glad that you guys are still out there ! Once again, I would have been absolutely helpless without the support of you all !!

The weather has changed to very hot and humid. Therefore the mites decided to torture me again.

Only 4 hours of sleep last night.... Don't think this will ever ever stop :-(((

Healing hugs,

Aggi --- Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...> schrieb am Di, 28.6.2011:

Von: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>Betreff: Re: I'm still hereAn: bird mites Datum: Dienstag, 28. Juni, 2011 16:05 Uhr

Me too - I check this site all the time, but don't have much to say anymore now that I feel almost free of the curse. But I still love to read everyones' experiences and enjoy seeing us help each other. I think we are a 'blessed group' as well as 'cursed by mites group'. We have all learned so much from each other. Our lives will never be the same.

From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>bird mites Sent: Tue, June 28, 2011 4:07:27 AMSubject: Re: Re: blog moved, forum added, F-5 helping athletes foot, toenail fungus

Me, too BIll!

Cecilia

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Tue, June 28, 2011 6:27:52 AMSubject: Re: Re: blog moved, forum added, F-5 helping athletes foot, toenail fungus

Oh yes... I'm here Bill. :)

From: " Doe" <doe1769@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 9:17:11 PMSubject: Re: Re: blog moved, forum added, F-5 helping athletes foot, toenail fungus

Testing anybody out there ? Bill 110:1 (APsalm of .) The LORD said unto my Lord,Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. 3 Thy people [shall be] willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth:*-::-*:..:*-::-*:.. Jesus is Lord of All l:*-::-*:..:*-::-*:.`,,`,,`... __/ /\____ ____ , o`,/__/ _/\_ //____/\```)( | | | | | | | || |l |,.- ,.-~~-., `-. :As forme and my house, We will serve YHWH! ,,`,,``(Mat 27:4050 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 52 And the graves were opened; and many

bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. 54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God. 55 And many women were there beholding afar off, which followed Jesus from Galilee,Psalm 68:18 18 Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, [for] the rebellious also, that the LORD God might dwell [among them]. 19 Blessed [be] the Lord, [who] daily loadeth us [with benefits, even] the God of our salvation. Selah.On Sun Jun 26th, 2011 8:52 AM EDT Doe wrote:>Hi Pdidit>> How are you , I saw the feet were in question, I always use 1 tbls borax & 3-4 cups of warm water in a tub or my favorite is in a pair of rubber

boots , so I can walk around as I soak for 30-60 mins , Bora x has soaked out every problem I have had . It took 60 days of soaking for one affliction super crawling likea dollar bill being dragged over my foot . > It took 2 weeks for another that seemed like worms in the soles. > Sock cleaning : boil for 3 hrs & wash in Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent . Liquid Arm & Hammer dosent have sodium carbonate it says Arm & Hammer tech support > Flying bugs : tri-jet fogger with 1 cup borax , 1 cup windex & 1.5 gal of hot hot water & fog till you can see into the room . That will slow them down & posion them . >>> God bless you Pdidit >>Love In Jesus, >Bill>>>ps I put 1/2 cup borax or Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent in the tub shower every timme I shower to keep my feet free. & I wear boots always so th bug can't get my

feet of ankles & I kill any bug the does get up my leg instantly with http://www.earthclinic.com/Pets/dog_mange_cure.html>>The mix:> 2 tblspns borax (20 mule team Borax laundry booster>16 oz peroxide (3%)> 32 oz water.>mix it , and the borax nuetralizes the peroxide>>I up grade to>1 cup water >1 cup peroxide > 8 tbls borax >if I get a stubborn spot , it anhialates the bug . & is totoally painless>>On Sat Jun 25th, 2011 3:42 PM EDT S wrote:>>>Hi Kayjay>>>>Wanted to thank you for dispelling some of the mystery surrounding the F-5 product. I checked out your site and think it is great! Know how time consuming that must be, so good job! Anyway, continued updates are showing promising results and that's good

too. Keep us posted!>>>>I believe in enzymes and take a lot of systemic enzymes internally; while I think it is a slower process in getting rid of pathogens and might not deal with everything involved, it seems the safest route to go until we know more. I think the enzymes are helping and that I am getting better, but then another cycle returns so am not quite sure what to say or how to report about that...mainly spinning my wheels? LOL.. I dunno but maybe I am not taking a large enough quantity for what I have going on in my system right now.>>>> I am waiting for fry lab report to see if I have a blood protozoan that may be impeding my progress, but also think I may have a strongyloid infection [?]. I have this newly acquired 'mottled' skin that has shown up within the last few years which is one sign that I may have this, aside from specimen's I studied on my own in the beginning... so many things to attack at

once with morgellons, including the agrobacteria that is probably at the route and perpetuating factor of this infection. So do you believe that this topical enzyme would and/or is addressing some of these internal parasites and agrobacteria that we have? >>>>Anyway,I was wondering what your trick was to wearing socks? And after wearing, how do you disinfect them ? I have had to move away from all cottons, which I loved and like many of us, cotton was mainly all I wore before this disease struck. So many years later and am still dealing with this! These flying critters I have continue to be a magnet to any cotton I still do have around so have shelved these for now--but I also feel as if when trying to wear anything cotton, especially loose knit cotton such as socks--that something from within, is extracting and using it for some part of the infection. My legs and feet were getting better, then got another attack with the warm

weather here, that brought on the familiar lumps and moving sensations...and I continue to produce these 'artifacts' from the soles of my feet at different intervals. But I really need to get around this somehow since I want to start an exercise program wearing running shoes. As it> stands, I continue to fall back on my rubber crocs all the time, which I can easily wash and disinfect but sure can't exercise in them!>>>>Your thoughts?>>>>Thanks!>>Love>>Pdidit>>>>>>>>>>>

Guest guest

I'm so happy for you ! It has helped me also and the best thing is, no chemicals !--- Goldstein@... <Goldstein@...> schrieb am Do, 30.6.2011:

Von: Goldstein@... <Goldstein@...>Betreff: Re: I'm still hereAn: bird mites Datum: Donnerstag, 30. Juni, 2011 19:50 Uhr

Hi Krys,

I tried the Valerian last night and I slept all the way through the night, so thank you!!! The mind turned off more quickly than usual too. Bravo!

From: "Krys Brennand" <krys109uk@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 11:31:39 AMSubject: Re: I'm still here

Hi ,Have you tried valerian root? In small doses it is calming, in larger doses will help one to sleep. I use it when I'm worried. My youngest son, 14, flew for the first time unaccompanied to UK via Keflavik (nice airport) yesterday & the flight out to Keflaik was late so I started worrying about whether he might miss the flight on to London & what I would do if he got stuck in Keflavik. For that kind of nagging worry I find valerian root helps me to sleep. All the bestKrys

So sorry about the sleep too. I have a bad sleep disorder pre-existing mites and Morgellons and it is always off and on for me. Can you take something for the sleep problem? When I worked a 40 hr a week job not that long ago the sleep problem really stressed me out because I did not know how I would be able to function that next day at work. Take Ambien, St. 's Wort and occasionally other things to sleep. Also have to make sure my mind is pretty clear of worries, no lights showing anywhere in the room. Sometimes I have to wear earplugs because of husband's snoring, esp. if he has had a little wine or beer. :) I've actually read that if you have Lyme disease you should not drink any alcoholic beverage. I find that really difficult, because I like to have some wine once in a while. Or beer occasionally.

It has gone a bit quiet here lately and I also thought that everybody moved to the other (Morg.) forum.

I am very glad that you guys are still out there ! Once again, I would have been absolutely helpless without the support of you all !!

The weather has changed to very hot and humid. Therefore the mites decided to torture me again.

Healing hugs,

Von: Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...>Betreff: Re: I'm still hereAn: bird mites Datum: Dienstag, 28. Juni, 2011 16:05 Uhr

Me too - I check this site all the time, but don't have much to say anymore now that I feel almost free of the curse. But I still love to read everyones' experiences and enjoy seeing us help each other. I think we are a 'blessed group' as well as 'cursed by mites group'. We have all learned so much from each other. Our lives will never be the same.

From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>bird mites Sent: Tue, June 28, 2011 4:07:27 AMSubject: Re: Re: blog moved, forum added, F-5 helping athletes foot, toenail fungus

Me, too BIll!

Cecilia

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Tue, June 28, 2011 6:27:52 AMSubject: Re: Re: blog moved, forum added, F-5 helping athletes foot, toenail fungus

From: " Doe" <doe1769@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 9:17:11 PMSubject: Re: Re: blog moved, forum added, F-5 helping athletes foot, toenail fungus

Testing anybody out there ? Bill 110:1 (APsalm of .) The LORD said unto my Lord,Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. 3 Thy people [shall be] willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth:*-::-*:..:*-::-*:.. Jesus is Lord of All l:*-::-*:..:*-::-*:.`,,`,,`... __/ /\____ ____ , o`,/__/ _/\_ //____/\```)( | | | | | | | || |l |,.- ,.-~~-., `-. :As forme and my house, We will serve YHWH! ,,`,,``(Mat 27:4050 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 52 And the graves were opened; and many

bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. 54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God. 55 And many women were there beholding afar off, which followed Jesus from Galilee,Psalm 68:18 18 Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, [for] the rebellious also, that the LORD God might dwell [among them]. 19 Blessed [be] the Lord, [who] daily loadeth us [with benefits, even] the God of our salvation. Selah.On Sun Jun 26th, 2011 8:52 AM EDT Doe wrote:>Hi Pdidit>> How are you , I saw the feet were in question, I always use 1 tbls borax & 3-4 cups of warm water in a tub or my favorite is in a pair of rubber

boots , so I can walk around as I soak for 30-60 mins , Bora x has soaked out every problem I have had . It took 60 days of soaking for one affliction super crawling likea dollar bill being dragged over my foot . > It took 2 weeks for another that seemed like worms in the soles. > Sock cleaning : boil for 3 hrs & wash in Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent . Liquid Arm & Hammer dosent have sodium carbonate it says Arm & Hammer tech support > Flying bugs : tri-jet fogger with 1 cup borax , 1 cup windex & 1.5 gal of hot hot water & fog till you can see into the room . That will slow them down & posion them . >>> God bless you Pdidit >>Love In Jesus, >Bill>>>ps I put 1/2 cup borax or Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent in the tub shower every timme I shower to keep my feet free. & I wear boots always so th bug can't get my

feet of ankles & I kill any bug the does get up my leg instantly with http://www.earthclinic.com/Pets/dog_mange_cure.html>>The mix:> 2 tblspns borax (20 mule team Borax laundry booster>16 oz peroxide (3%)> 32 oz water.>mix it , and the borax nuetralizes the peroxide>>I up grade to>1 cup water >1 cup peroxide > 8 tbls borax >if I get a stubborn spot , it anhialates the bug . & is totoally painless>>On Sat Jun 25th, 2011 3:42 PM EDT S wrote:>>>Hi Kayjay>>>>Wanted to thank you for dispelling some of the mystery surrounding the F-5 product. I checked out your site and think it is great! Know how time consuming that must be, so good job! Anyway, continued updates are showing promising results and that's good

too. Keep us posted!>>>>I believe in enzymes and take a lot of systemic enzymes internally; while I think it is a slower process in getting rid of pathogens and might not deal with everything involved, it seems the safest route to go until we know more. I think the enzymes are helping and that I am getting better, but then another cycle returns so am not quite sure what to say or how to report about that...mainly spinning my wheels? LOL.. I dunno but maybe I am not taking a large enough quantity for what I have going on in my system right now.>>>> I am waiting for fry lab report to see if I have a blood protozoan that may be impeding my progress, but also think I may have a strongyloid infection [?]. I have this newly acquired 'mottled' skin that has shown up within the last few years which is one sign that I may have this, aside from specimen's I studied on my own in the beginning... so many things to attack at

once with morgellons, including the agrobacteria that is probably at the route and perpetuating factor of this infection. So do you believe that this topical enzyme would and/or is addressing some of these internal parasites and agrobacteria that we have? >>>>Anyway,I was wondering what your trick was to wearing socks? And after wearing, how do you disinfect them ? I have had to move away from all cottons, which I loved and like many of us, cotton was mainly all I wore before this disease struck. So many years later and am still dealing with this! These flying critters I have continue to be a magnet to any cotton I still do have around so have shelved these for now--but I also feel as if when trying to wear anything cotton, especially loose knit cotton such as socks--that something from within, is extracting and using it for some part of the infection. My legs and feet were getting better, then got another attack with the warm

weather here, that brought on the familiar lumps and moving sensations...and I continue to produce these 'artifacts' from the soles of my feet at different intervals. But I really need to get around this somehow since I want to start an exercise program wearing running shoes. As it> stands, I continue to fall back on my rubber crocs all the time, which I can easily wash and disinfect but sure can't exercise in them!>>>>Your thoughts?>>>>Thanks!>>Love>>Pdidit>>>>>>>>>>>

Guest guest

.... and of course it contains our good old friend "sulfur" :-)

--- Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> schrieb am Sa, 2.7.2011:

Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>Betreff: Re: I'm still hereAn: bird mites Datum: Samstag, 2. Juli, 2011 12:37 Uhr

HI Krys!It says to use it at least twice a week the first weeks and thereafter as needed, so it would be ok. I use it every other day. ONe should firts put a small amount in and shampo with then rinse immidiately. Then take some more and let it work for a couple of minutes before rinsing.

Glad she finds it helpful!Cecilia

From: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>bird mites Sent: Fri, July 1, 2011 6:36:10 PMSubject: Re: I'm still here

Hi Cecilia,My Mother is now trying the Selsun shampoo & says it's better than the coal tar, thanks. Is it okay to use it every day?Thanks,Krys

On 29 June 2011 13:38, Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

Thanks Krys for the lemon eucalyptus suggestion. I try and see if I can find it. Would that be in a health store or pharmacy?

For your mum, I guess she has tried it, but Selsun shampoo is very good. I was pleased with coal tar shampoo, but found selsun even better for the itching and problems in the scalp. If she hasn´t tried that is a suggestion.

Take care!Cecilia

From: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>bird mites Sent: Wed, June 29, 2011 2:43:39 PM

Subject: Re: I'm still here

& Cecilia,Thanks for asking after my mother. I think, like many here, she has periods where progress seems to be being made & periods where things seem to regress. I wish there was a complete & certain cure. A while ago, because I was thiking about the fungal aspect of the infestation, I had suggested trying a product called Virkon S. It is an anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungal etc. which is safe around animals; it was the goverment recommended viricidal disinfectant recomended by the government (UK) during the foot & mouth epidemic of several years ago. As far as I can gather, it is not indicated for acarids in particular. Anyway, seems she soaked the house in Virkon using a garden pump sprayer & was very pleased with the results (though she wondered whether she might have drowned the mites LOL). She had also been using sulphur & dead sea salt in her bath. Apparently the vineagar seemed to be loosing its

efficacy, so she'd gone onto using coal tar shampoo & is happy with the results at the moment. Cecilia,Just an idea, have you tried anything like putting oil of lemon eucalyptus onto your daughter's skin especially at night? It smells pretty strong but it is lemony & not unpleasant. So far this year I have been finding it very effective at keeping mosquitoes at bay. For whatever reason I seem to be one of those people mozzies find highly tasty. In previous years, my children have even commented that when they go for a walk with me the mozzies bother me & leave them alone! I learnt here, & then read more, about how certain people are more attractive to mozzies than others, just as some people are more attractive to biting mites than others. I also read here about someone finding the oil of lemon eucalyptus effecive against mites, so I put the two together. I am learning so much from everyone here, it is

even applicable in my home life though, touch wood, we are not attractive to mites. I find I am getting particularly wary of moulds & fungi!All the best Krys

On 28 June 2011 16:25, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

Kys. What is the update on your mom's condition?

Subject: Re: I'm still herebird mites Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 8:18 PM

Sorry to hear they had a go at you last night. Mybe you'll be able to get rid of them in the autumn when the weather gets cooler; you'll be able to get more Dutchys, to go after the biting mites. Presumably the Dutchys will breed & put an end to the biting mites. All the bestKrys

-- They shut the road through the woodsSeventy years ago.Weather and rain have undone it again,And now you would never knowThere was once a road through the woodsBefore they planted the trees.It is underneath the coppice and heath,And the thin anemones.Only the keeper seesThat, where the ring-dove broods,And the badgers roll at ease,There was once a road through the woods.Yet, if you enter the woodsOf a summer evening late,When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed poolsWhere the otter whistles his mate.(They fear not men in the woods,Because they see so few)You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,And the swish of a skirt in the dew,Steadily cantering throughThe misty solitudes,As though they perfectly knewThe old lost road through the woods….But there is no road through the woods. The Way Through the Woods

- Rudyard Kipling

Guest guest

.... and of course it contains our good old friend "sulfur" :-)

--- Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> schrieb am Sa, 2.7.2011:

Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>Betreff: Re: I'm still hereAn: bird mites Datum: Samstag, 2. Juli, 2011 12:37 Uhr

HI Krys!It says to use it at least twice a week the first weeks and thereafter as needed, so it would be ok. I use it every other day. ONe should firts put a small amount in and shampo with then rinse immidiately. Then take some more and let it work for a couple of minutes before rinsing.

Glad she finds it helpful!Cecilia

From: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>bird mites Sent: Fri, July 1, 2011 6:36:10 PMSubject: Re: I'm still here

Hi Cecilia,My Mother is now trying the Selsun shampoo & says it's better than the coal tar, thanks. Is it okay to use it every day?Thanks,Krys

On 29 June 2011 13:38, Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

Thanks Krys for the lemon eucalyptus suggestion. I try and see if I can find it. Would that be in a health store or pharmacy?

For your mum, I guess she has tried it, but Selsun shampoo is very good. I was pleased with coal tar shampoo, but found selsun even better for the itching and problems in the scalp. If she hasn´t tried that is a suggestion.

Take care!Cecilia

From: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>bird mites Sent: Wed, June 29, 2011 2:43:39 PM

Subject: Re: I'm still here

& Cecilia,Thanks for asking after my mother. I think, like many here, she has periods where progress seems to be being made & periods where things seem to regress. I wish there was a complete & certain cure. A while ago, because I was thiking about the fungal aspect of the infestation, I had suggested trying a product called Virkon S. It is an anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungal etc. which is safe around animals; it was the goverment recommended viricidal disinfectant recomended by the government (UK) during the foot & mouth epidemic of several years ago. As far as I can gather, it is not indicated for acarids in particular. Anyway, seems she soaked the house in Virkon using a garden pump sprayer & was very pleased with the results (though she wondered whether she might have drowned the mites LOL). She had also been using sulphur & dead sea salt in her bath. Apparently the vineagar seemed to be loosing its

efficacy, so she'd gone onto using coal tar shampoo & is happy with the results at the moment. Cecilia,Just an idea, have you tried anything like putting oil of lemon eucalyptus onto your daughter's skin especially at night? It smells pretty strong but it is lemony & not unpleasant. So far this year I have been finding it very effective at keeping mosquitoes at bay. For whatever reason I seem to be one of those people mozzies find highly tasty. In previous years, my children have even commented that when they go for a walk with me the mozzies bother me & leave them alone! I learnt here, & then read more, about how certain people are more attractive to mozzies than others, just as some people are more attractive to biting mites than others. I also read here about someone finding the oil of lemon eucalyptus effecive against mites, so I put the two together. I am learning so much from everyone here, it is

even applicable in my home life though, touch wood, we are not attractive to mites. I find I am getting particularly wary of moulds & fungi!All the best Krys

On 28 June 2011 16:25, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

Kys. What is the update on your mom's condition?

Subject: Re: I'm still herebird mites Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 8:18 PM

Sorry to hear they had a go at you last night. Mybe you'll be able to get rid of them in the autumn when the weather gets cooler; you'll be able to get more Dutchys, to go after the biting mites. Presumably the Dutchys will breed & put an end to the biting mites. All the bestKrys

-- They shut the road through the woodsSeventy years ago.Weather and rain have undone it again,And now you would never knowThere was once a road through the woodsBefore they planted the trees.It is underneath the coppice and heath,And the thin anemones.Only the keeper seesThat, where the ring-dove broods,And the badgers roll at ease,There was once a road through the woods.Yet, if you enter the woodsOf a summer evening late,When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed poolsWhere the otter whistles his mate.(They fear not men in the woods,Because they see so few)You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,And the swish of a skirt in the dew,Steadily cantering throughThe misty solitudes,As though they perfectly knewThe old lost road through the woods….But there is no road through the woods. The Way Through the Woods

- Rudyard Kipling

Guest guest

Thanks Aggi. It really does seem to help with sleep, deeper sleep and sleep onset disorder and I'm dreaming more too. At least I'm more aware of dreaming. Hope you are doing well Aggi. So glad it is no chemicals too. From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, July 4, 2011 9:24:25 AMSubject: Re: I'm still here

Hi Krys,

Healing hugs,

Me, too BIll!

Cecilia

Guest guest

Thanks Aggi. It really does seem to help with sleep, deeper sleep and sleep onset disorder and I'm dreaming more too. At least I'm more aware of dreaming. Hope you are doing well Aggi. So glad it is no chemicals too. From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, July 4, 2011 9:24:25 AMSubject: Re: I'm still here

Hi Krys,

Healing hugs,

Me, too BIll!

Cecilia

Guest guest

Mine are gone now. But they floated like whitish dust and glowed on the car seats.

> > >> > >>Hi Kayjay> > >>> > >>Wanted to thank you for dispelling some of the mystery surrounding the F-5 product. I checked out your site and think it is great! Know how time consuming that must be, so good job! Anyway, continued updates are showing promising results and that's good too. Keep us posted!> > >>> > >>I believe in enzymes and take a lot of systemic enzymes internally; while I think it is a slower process in getting rid of pathogens and might not deal with everything involved, it seems the safest route to go until we know more. I think the enzymes are helping and that I am getting better, but

then another cycle returns so am not quite sure what to say or how to report about that...mainly spinning my wheels? LOL.. I dunno but maybe I am not taking a large enough quantity for what I have going on in my system right now.> > >>> > >> I am waiting for fry lab report to see if I have a blood protozoan that may be impeding my progress, but also think I may have a strongyloid infection [?]. I have this newly acquired 'mottled' skin that has shown up within the last few years which is one sign that I may have this, aside from specimen's I studied on my own in the beginning... so many things to attack at once with morgellons, including the agrobacteria that is probably at the route and perpetuating factor of this infection. So do you believe that this topical enzyme would and/or is addressing some of these internal parasites and agrobacteria that we have? > > >>> > >>Anyway,I was

wondering what your trick was to wearing socks? And after wearing, how do you disinfect them ? I have had to move away from all cottons, which I loved and like many of us, cotton was mainly all I wore before this disease struck. So many years later and am still dealing with this! These flying critters I have continue to be a magnet to any cotton I still do have around so have shelved these for now--but I also feel as if when trying to wear anything cotton, especially loose knit cotton such as socks--that something from within, is extracting and using it for some part of the infection. My legs and feet were getting better, then got another attack with the warm weather here, that brought on the familiar lumps and moving sensations...and I continue to produce these 'artifacts' from the soles of my feet at different intervals. But I really need to get around this somehow since I want to start an exercise program wearing running shoes. As it> >

Guest guest

Mine are gone now. But they floated like whitish dust and glowed on the car seats.

> > >> > >>Hi Kayjay> > >>> > >>Wanted to thank you for dispelling some of the mystery surrounding the F-5 product. I checked out your site and think it is great! Know how time consuming that must be, so good job! Anyway, continued updates are showing promising results and that's good too. Keep us posted!> > >>> > >>I believe in enzymes and take a lot of systemic enzymes internally; while I think it is a slower process in getting rid of pathogens and might not deal with everything involved, it seems the safest route to go until we know more. I think the enzymes are helping and that I am getting better, but

then another cycle returns so am not quite sure what to say or how to report about that...mainly spinning my wheels? LOL.. I dunno but maybe I am not taking a large enough quantity for what I have going on in my system right now.> > >>> > >> I am waiting for fry lab report to see if I have a blood protozoan that may be impeding my progress, but also think I may have a strongyloid infection [?]. I have this newly acquired 'mottled' skin that has shown up within the last few years which is one sign that I may have this, aside from specimen's I studied on my own in the beginning... so many things to attack at once with morgellons, including the agrobacteria that is probably at the route and perpetuating factor of this infection. So do you believe that this topical enzyme would and/or is addressing some of these internal parasites and agrobacteria that we have? > > >>> > >>Anyway,I was

wondering what your trick was to wearing socks? And after wearing, how do you disinfect them ? I have had to move away from all cottons, which I loved and like many of us, cotton was mainly all I wore before this disease struck. So many years later and am still dealing with this! These flying critters I have continue to be a magnet to any cotton I still do have around so have shelved these for now--but I also feel as if when trying to wear anything cotton, especially loose knit cotton such as socks--that something from within, is extracting and using it for some part of the infection. My legs and feet were getting better, then got another attack with the warm weather here, that brought on the familiar lumps and moving sensations...and I continue to produce these 'artifacts' from the soles of my feet at different intervals. But I really need to get around this somehow since I want to start an exercise program wearing running shoes. As it> >

Guest guest

I think first posted this link to Wikipedia about anti fungals. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifungal_medicationIt is interesting that at the bottom of the list of natural anti fungals they include dietary supplements of Zinc & Selenium.

On 4 July 2011 14:38, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

Mine are gone now.  But they floated like whitish dust and glowed on the car seats.

, I was wondering about the glittering stars you have in your car. I have got the same in mine. First I thought they were the mites, but they do not move at all. Strange enough, I do not find them in the house nor in the office...only in the car though. What do you think they are ? Also strange is the fact that they seem to be gone since the predators are there.

Excellent idea exchanging recipies. Might be also nice mixing the spinach with fried tomatoes and olive oil on the salmon.

> > >> > >>Hi Kayjay> > >>> > >>Wanted to thank you for dispelling some of the mystery surrounding the F-5 product. I checked out your site and think it is great! Know how time consuming that must be, so good job! Anyway, continued updates are showing promising results and that's good too. Keep us posted!

> > >>> > >>I believe in enzymes and take a lot of systemic enzymes internally; while I think it is a slower process in getting rid of pathogens and might not deal with everything involved, it seems the safest route to go until we know more. I think the enzymes are helping and that I am getting better, but

then another cycle returns so am not quite sure what to say or how to report about that...mainly spinning my wheels? LOL.. I dunno but maybe I am not taking a large enough quantity for what I have going on in my system right now.

> > >>> > >> I am waiting for fry lab report to see if I have a blood protozoan that may be impeding my progress, but also think I may have a strongyloid infection [?]. I have this newly acquired 'mottled' skin that has shown up within the last few years which is one sign that I may have this, aside from specimen's I studied on my own in the beginning... so many things to attack at once with morgellons, including the agrobacteria that is probably at the route and perpetuating factor of this infection. So do you believe that this topical enzyme would and/or is addressing some of these internal parasites and agrobacteria that we have?

> > >>> > >>Anyway,I was

wondering what your trick was to wearing socks? And after wearing, how do you disinfect them ? I have had to move away from all cottons, which I loved and like many of us, cotton was mainly all I wore before this disease struck. So many years later and am still dealing with this! These flying critters I have continue to be a magnet to any cotton I still do have around so have shelved these for now--but I also feel as if when trying to wear anything cotton, especially loose knit cotton such as socks--that something from within, is extracting and using it for some part of the infection. My legs and feet were getting better, then got another attack with the warm weather here, that brought on the familiar lumps and moving sensations...and I continue to produce these 'artifacts' from the soles of my feet at different intervals. But I really need to get around this somehow since I want to start an exercise program wearing running shoes. As it

> >

> stands, I continue to fall back on my rubber crocs all the time, which I can easily wash and disinfect but sure can't exercise in them!> > >>> > >>Your thoughts?> > >>

> > >>Thanks!> > >>Love> > >>Pdidit> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> >

>

-- They shut the road through the woodsSeventy years ago.Weather and rain have undone it again,And now you would never know

There was once a road through the woodsBefore they planted the trees.It is underneath the coppice and heath,And the thin anemones.Only the keeper seesThat, where the ring-dove broods,And the badgers roll at ease,

There was once a road through the woods.Yet, if you enter the woodsOf a summer evening late,When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed poolsWhere the otter whistles his mate.(They fear not men in the woods,

Because they see so few)You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,And the swish of a skirt in the dew,Steadily cantering throughThe misty solitudes,As though they perfectly knewThe old lost road through the woods….

But there is no

-- They shut the road through the woods

Seventy years ago.

Weather and rain have undone it again,

And now you would never know

There was once a road through the woods

Before they planted the trees.

It is underneath the coppice and heath,

And the thin anemones.

Only the keeper sees

That, where the ring-dove broods,

And the badgers roll at ease,

There was once a road through the woods.

Yet, if you enter the woods

Of a summer evening late,

When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed pools

Where the otter whistles his mate.

(They fear not men in the woods,

Because they see so few)

You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,

And the swish of a skirt in the dew,

Steadily cantering through

The misty solitudes,

As though they perfectly knew

The old lost road through the woods….

But there is no road through the woods.

The Way Through the Woods - Rudyard Kipling

Guest guest

I think first posted this link to Wikipedia about anti fungals. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifungal_medicationIt is interesting that at the bottom of the list of natural anti fungals they include dietary supplements of Zinc & Selenium.

On 4 July 2011 14:38, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

Mine are gone now.  But they floated like whitish dust and glowed on the car seats.

, I was wondering about the glittering stars you have in your car. I have got the same in mine. First I thought they were the mites, but they do not move at all. Strange enough, I do not find them in the house nor in the office...only in the car though. What do you think they are ? Also strange is the fact that they seem to be gone since the predators are there.

Excellent idea exchanging recipies. Might be also nice mixing the spinach with fried tomatoes and olive oil on the salmon.

> > >> > >>Hi Kayjay> > >>> > >>Wanted to thank you for dispelling some of the mystery surrounding the F-5 product. I checked out your site and think it is great! Know how time consuming that must be, so good job! Anyway, continued updates are showing promising results and that's good too. Keep us posted!

> > >>> > >>I believe in enzymes and take a lot of systemic enzymes internally; while I think it is a slower process in getting rid of pathogens and might not deal with everything involved, it seems the safest route to go until we know more. I think the enzymes are helping and that I am getting better, but

then another cycle returns so am not quite sure what to say or how to report about that...mainly spinning my wheels? LOL.. I dunno but maybe I am not taking a large enough quantity for what I have going on in my system right now.

> > >>> > >> I am waiting for fry lab report to see if I have a blood protozoan that may be impeding my progress, but also think I may have a strongyloid infection [?]. I have this newly acquired 'mottled' skin that has shown up within the last few years which is one sign that I may have this, aside from specimen's I studied on my own in the beginning... so many things to attack at once with morgellons, including the agrobacteria that is probably at the route and perpetuating factor of this infection. So do you believe that this topical enzyme would and/or is addressing some of these internal parasites and agrobacteria that we have?

> > >>> > >>Anyway,I was

wondering what your trick was to wearing socks? And after wearing, how do you disinfect them ? I have had to move away from all cottons, which I loved and like many of us, cotton was mainly all I wore before this disease struck. So many years later and am still dealing with this! These flying critters I have continue to be a magnet to any cotton I still do have around so have shelved these for now--but I also feel as if when trying to wear anything cotton, especially loose knit cotton such as socks--that something from within, is extracting and using it for some part of the infection. My legs and feet were getting better, then got another attack with the warm weather here, that brought on the familiar lumps and moving sensations...and I continue to produce these 'artifacts' from the soles of my feet at different intervals. But I really need to get around this somehow since I want to start an exercise program wearing running shoes. As it

> >

> stands, I continue to fall back on my rubber crocs all the time, which I can easily wash and disinfect but sure can't exercise in them!> > >>> > >>Your thoughts?> > >>

> > >>Thanks!> > >>Love> > >>Pdidit> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >> >

>

-- They shut the road through the woodsSeventy years ago.Weather and rain have undone it again,And now you would never know

There was once a road through the woodsBefore they planted the trees.It is underneath the coppice and heath,And the thin anemones.Only the keeper seesThat, where the ring-dove broods,And the badgers roll at ease,

There was once a road through the woods.Yet, if you enter the woodsOf a summer evening late,When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed poolsWhere the otter whistles his mate.(They fear not men in the woods,

Because they see so few)You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,And the swish of a skirt in the dew,Steadily cantering throughThe misty solitudes,As though they perfectly knewThe old lost road through the woods….

But there is no

-- They shut the road through the woods

Seventy years ago.

Weather and rain have undone it again,

And now you would never know

There was once a road through the woods

Before they planted the trees.

It is underneath the coppice and heath,

And the thin anemones.

Only the keeper sees

That, where the ring-dove broods,

And the badgers roll at ease,

There was once a road through the woods.

Yet, if you enter the woods

Of a summer evening late,

When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed pools

Where the otter whistles his mate.

(They fear not men in the woods,

Because they see so few)

You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,

And the swish of a skirt in the dew,

Steadily cantering through

The misty solitudes,

As though they perfectly knew

The old lost road through the woods….

But there is no road through the woods.

The Way Through the Woods - Rudyard Kipling

Guest guest

Mine are also gone now and that is since the predators are in the car !

> > > >

> > > >>Hi Kayjay

> > > >>

> > > >>Wanted to thank you for dispelling some of the mystery surrounding the

F-5 product. I checked out your site and think it is great! Know how time

consuming that must be, so good job! Anyway, continued updates are showing

promising results and that's good too. Keep us posted!

> > > >>

> > > >>I believe in enzymes and take a lot of systemic enzymes internally;

while I think it is a slower process in getting rid of pathogens and might not

deal with everything involved, it seems the safest route to go until we know

more. I think the enzymes are helping and that I am getting better, but then

another cycle returns so am not quite sure what to say or how to report about

that...mainly spinning my wheels? LOL.. I dunno but maybe I am not taking a

large enough quantity for what I have going on in my system right now.

> > > >>

> > > >> I am waiting for fry lab report to see if I have a blood protozoan that

may be impeding my progress, but also think I may have a strongyloid infection

[?]. I have this newly acquired 'mottled' skin that has shown up within the last

few years which is one sign that I may have this, aside from specimen's I

studied on my own in the beginning... so many things to attack at once with

morgellons, including the agrobacteria that is probably at the route and

perpetuating factor of this infection. So do you believe that this topical

enzyme would and/or is addressing some of these internal parasites and

agrobacteria that we have?

> > > >>

> > > >>Anyway,I was wondering what your trick was to wearing socks? And after

wearing, how do you disinfect them ? I have had to move away from all cottons,

which I loved and like many of us, cotton was mainly all I wore before this

disease struck. So many years later and am still dealing with this! These flying

critters I have continue to be a magnet to any cotton I still do have around so

have shelved these for now--but I also feel as if when trying to wear anything

cotton, especially loose knit cotton such as socks--that something from within,

is extracting and using it for some part of the infection. My legs and feet were

getting better, then got another attack with the warm weather here, that brought

on the familiar lumps and moving sensations...and I continue to produce these

'artifacts' from the soles of my feet at different intervals. But I really need

to get around this somehow since I want to start an exercise program wearing

running shoes. As

> it

> > > > stands, I continue to fall back on my rubber crocs all the time, which I

can easily wash and disinfect but sure can't exercise in them!

> > > >>

> > > >>Your thoughts?

> > > >>

> > > >>Thanks!

> > > >>Love

> > > >>Pdidit

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> --

> They shut the road through the woods

> Seventy years ago.

> Weather and rain have undone it again,

> And now you would never know

> There was once a road through the woods

> Before they planted the trees.

> It is underneath the coppice and heath,

> And the thin anemones.

> Only the keeper sees

> That, where the ring-dove broods,

> And the badgers roll at ease,

> There was once a road through the woods.

>

> Yet, if you enter the woods

> Of a summer evening late,

> When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed pools

> Where the otter whistles his mate.

> (They fear not men in the woods,

> Because they see so few)

> You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,

> And the swish of a skirt in the dew,

> Steadily cantering through

> The misty solitudes,

> As though they perfectly knew

> The old lost road through the woods….

> But there is no road through the woods.

>

> The Way Through the Woods - Rudyard Kipling

>

Guest guest

> > > >

> > > >>Hi Kayjay

> > > >>

F-5 product. I checked out your site and think it is great! Know how time

consuming that must be, so good job! Anyway, continued updates are showing

promising results and that's good too. Keep us posted!

> > > >>

while I think it is a slower process in getting rid of pathogens and might not

deal with everything involved, it seems the safest route to go until we know

more. I think the enzymes are helping and that I am getting better, but then

another cycle returns so am not quite sure what to say or how to report about

that...mainly spinning my wheels? LOL.. I dunno but maybe I am not taking a

large enough quantity for what I have going on in my system right now.

> > > >>

> > > >> I am waiting for fry lab report to see if I have a blood protozoan that

may be impeding my progress, but also think I may have a strongyloid infection

[?]. I have this newly acquired 'mottled' skin that has shown up within the last

few years which is one sign that I may have this, aside from specimen's I

studied on my own in the beginning... so many things to attack at once with

morgellons, including the agrobacteria that is probably at the route and

perpetuating factor of this infection. So do you believe that this topical

enzyme would and/or is addressing some of these internal parasites and

agrobacteria that we have?

> > > >>

wearing, how do you disinfect them ? I have had to move away from all cottons,

which I loved and like many of us, cotton was mainly all I wore before this

disease struck. So many years later and am still dealing with this! These flying

critters I have continue to be a magnet to any cotton I still do have around so

have shelved these for now--but I also feel as if when trying to wear anything

cotton, especially loose knit cotton such as socks--that something from within,

is extracting and using it for some part of the infection. My legs and feet were

getting better, then got another attack with the warm weather here, that brought

on the familiar lumps and moving sensations...and I continue to produce these

'artifacts' from the soles of my feet at different intervals. But I really need

to get around this somehow since I want to start an exercise program wearing

running shoes. As

> it

> > > > stands, I continue to fall back on my rubber crocs all the time, which I

can easily wash and disinfect but sure can't exercise in them!

> > > >>

> > > >>Your thoughts?

> > > >>

> > > >>Thanks!

> > > >>Love

> > > >>Pdidit

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> --

> Seventy years ago.

> And the thin anemones.

> Only the keeper sees

>

> The misty solitudes,

>

>

Guest guest

Thanks for this hint Cecilia !

Haven't got the essential oils yet, but am planning on ordering them tomorrow.

Promise to be careful with the Oregano. How is your situation meanwhile ? Any

more lesions on you or family members ? Still so much hope I was not right

assuming your husband was bringing back in the mites from work ! As for my

relationship, it seems very difficult to repair as the mites where not our only

problem. But I keep fighting on many fronts...all at the same time :-) Thanks

for your wishes and please do report how you are.

Big hug,

Aggi

> > > >

> > > >>Hi Kayjay

> > > >>

F-5

> >product. I checked out your site and think it is great! Know how time

consuming

> >that must be, so good job! Anyway, continued updates are showing promising

> >results and that's good too. Keep us posted!

> >

> > > >>

while I

> >think it is a slower process in getting rid of pathogens and might not deal

with

> >everything involved, it seems the safest route to go until we know more. I

think

> >the enzymes are helping and that I am getting better, but then another cycle

> >returns so am not quite sure what to say or how to report about that...mainly

> >spinning my wheels? LOL.. I dunno but maybe I am not taking a large enough

> >quantity for what I have going on in my system right now.

> >

> > > >>

> >may be impeding my progress, but also think I may have a strongyloid

infection

> >[?]. I have this newly acquired 'mottled' skin that has shown up within the

last

> >few years which is one sign that I may have this, aside from specimen's I

> >studied on my own in the beginning... so many things to attack at once with

> >morgellons, including the agrobacteria that is probably at the route and

> >perpetuating factor of this infection. So do you believe that this topical

> >enzyme would and/or is addressing some of these internal parasites and

> >agrobacteria that we have?

> >

> > > >>

> >wearing, how do you disinfect them ? I have had to move away from all

cottons,

> >which I loved and like many of us, cotton was mainly all I wore before this

> >disease struck. So many years later and am still dealing with this! These

flying

> >critters I have continue to be a magnet to any cotton I still do have around

so

> >have shelved these for now--but I also feel as if when trying to wear

anything

> >cotton, especially loose knit cotton such as socks--that something from

within,

> >is extracting and using it for some part of the infection. My legs and feet

were

> >getting better, then got another attack with the warm weather here, that

brought

> >on the familiar lumps and moving sensations...and I continue to produce these

> >'artifacts' from the soles of my feet at different intervals. But I really

need

> >to get around this somehow since I want to start an exercise program wearing

> >running shoes. As it

> >

> >can easily wash and disinfect but sure can't exercise in them!

> >

> > > >>

> > > >>Your thoughts?

> > > >>

> > > >>Thanks!

> > > >>Love

> > > >>Pdidit

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi, Aggi!Some lesions still on my 8-year old appears about one a day. BUT the rest of the family still ok, so we keep hoping it its something else than mites this time. Using sulphur soap and schampoo, some oils and am cleaning thouroughly. No chemicals in laundry, but launder very often.Let´s cross our fingers that my husband doesn´t bring stuff home from work...At least no crawlings that wake us up at night and that is VERY good.HugsCeciliaFrom: Aggi <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Tue, July 5, 2011 1:22:59 AMSubject: Re: I'm still here

Thanks for this hint Cecilia !

Haven't got the essential oils yet, but am planning on ordering them tomorrow. Promise to be careful with the Oregano. How is your situation meanwhile ? Any more lesions on you or family members ? Still so much hope I was not right assuming your husband was bringing back in the mites from work ! As for my relationship, it seems very difficult to repair as the mites where not our only problem. But I keep fighting on many fronts...all at the same time :-) Thanks for your wishes and please do report how you are.

Big hug,

Aggi

> > > >

> > > >>Hi Kayjay

> > > >>

> > > >>Wanted to thank you for dispelling some of the mystery surrounding the F-5

> >product. I checked out your site and think it is great! Know how time consuming

> >that must be, so good job! Anyway, continued updates are showing promising

> >results and that's good too. Keep us posted!

> >

> > > >>

> > > >>I believe in enzymes and take a lot of systemic enzymes internally; while I

> >think it is a slower process in getting rid of pathogens and might not deal with

> >everything involved, it seems the safest route to go until we know more. I think

> >the enzymes are helping and that I am getting better, but then another cycle

> >returns so am not quite sure what to say or how to report about that...mainly

> >spinning my wheels? LOL.. I dunno but maybe I am not taking a large enough

> >quantity for what I have going on in my system right now.

> >

> > > >>

> >may be impeding my progress, but also think I may have a strongyloid infection

> >[?]. I have this newly acquired 'mottled' skin that has shown up within the last

> >few years which is one sign that I may have this, aside from specimen's I

> >studied on my own in the beginning... so many things to attack at once with

> >morgellons, including the agrobacteria that is probably at the route and

> >perpetuating factor of this infection. So do you believe that this topical

> >enzyme would and/or is addressing some of these internal parasites and

> >agrobacteria that we have?

> >

> > > >>

> >wearing, how do you disinfect them ? I have had to move away from all cottons,

> >which I loved and like many of us, cotton was mainly all I wore before this

> >disease struck. So many years later and am still dealing with this! These flying

> >critters I have continue to be a magnet to any cotton I still do have around so

> >have shelved these for now--but I also feel as if when trying to wear anything

> >cotton, especially loose knit cotton such as socks--that something from within,

> >is extracting and using it for some part of the infection. My legs and feet were

> >getting better, then got another attack with the warm weather here, that brought

> >on the familiar lumps and moving sensations...and I continue to produce these

> >'artifacts' from the soles of my feet at different intervals. But I really need

> >to get around this somehow since I want to start an exercise program wearing

> >running shoes. As it

> >

> >can easily wash and disinfect but sure can't exercise in them!

> >

> > > >>

> > > >>Your thoughts?

> > > >>

> > > >>Thanks!

> > > >>Love

> > > >>Pdidit

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

That is the best news I've heard in a long time Aggi. :) YES!!!!From: "Aggi" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, July 4, 2011 3:11:15 PMSubject: Re: I'm still here

> > > >

> > > >>Hi Kayjay

> > > >>

> > > >>Wanted to thank you for dispelling some of the mystery surrounding the F-5 product. I checked out your site and think it is great! Know how time consuming that must be, so good job! Anyway, continued updates are showing promising results and that's good too. Keep us posted!

> > > >>

> > > >>I believe in enzymes and take a lot of systemic enzymes internally; while I think it is a slower process in getting rid of pathogens and might not deal with everything involved, it seems the safest route to go until we know more. I think the enzymes are helping and that I am getting better, but then another cycle returns so am not quite sure what to say or how to report about that...mainly spinning my wheels? LOL.. I dunno but maybe I am not taking a large enough quantity for what I have going on in my system right now.

> > > >>

> > > >> I am waiting for fry lab report to see if I have a blood protozoan that may be impeding my progress, but also think I may have a strongyloid infection [?]. I have this newly acquired 'mottled' skin that has shown up within the last few years which is one sign that I may have this, aside from specimen's I studied on my own in the beginning... so many things to attack at once with morgellons, including the agrobacteria that is probably at the route and perpetuating factor of this infection. So do you believe that this topical enzyme would and/or is addressing some of these internal parasites and agrobacteria that we have?

> > > >>

> > > >>Anyway,I was wondering what your trick was to wearing socks? And after wearing, how do you disinfect them ? I have had to move away from all cottons, which I loved and like many of us, cotton was mainly all I wore before this disease struck. So many years later and am still dealing with this! These flying critters I have continue to be a magnet to any cotton I still do have around so have shelved these for now--but I also feel as if when trying to wear anything cotton, especially loose knit cotton such as socks--that something from within, is extracting and using it for some part of the infection. My legs and feet were getting better, then got another attack with the warm weather here, that brought on the familiar lumps and moving sensations...and I continue to produce these 'artifacts' from the soles of my feet at different intervals. But I really need to get around this somehow since I want to start an exercise program wearing running shoes. As

> it

> > > > stands, I continue to fall back on my rubber crocs all the time, which I can easily wash and disinfect but sure can't exercise in them!

> > > >>

> > > >>Your thoughts?

> > > >>

> > > >>Thanks!

> > > >>Love

> > > >>Pdidit

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> --

> Seventy years ago.

> And the thin anemones.

> Only the keeper sees

>

> The misty solitudes,

>

>