Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I can just picture you pushin me Jan..... You would have me in the Bayou

Angel Hugs,

Diane

May Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

Jan, I am sorry things are not getting better with your marage. My Dad's brother had trouble with his drinking. I remember that it tore up all of there lives "his, aunt & kids". My aunt stayed with him to the end. Towards the end I thank his mind was gone, didn't know if it was the 4th of July or Christmas. He ended up taking his life.

My Mom's sister married a man who also had trouble with drinking. But unlike my Uncle's wife. She found the courage to leve him. What ever you deside to do, we are here for you, to give you any support you may need.

Will be keeping you in my prayers

Terry

Jannewilms43@... wrote: Diane I'lll always love you girl..It is so good to hear from you..HOw are you feeling?? I worry about you so much..I'm still having my problems with the F..I have talked myself out..I just told him a little while ago I have completely quit trying on our marriage..All he does is lie to me and I want a life..I am tired of watching him drink himself to death and refuse to..I don't know if he listened..I tried but everytime I did he changed the subject on me so I finally threw up my arms and said just forget it..Cause I will..Oh oh I forgot this is to the group too...Oops!!

Guest guest

Geez Ooh Jan..... I am in N.J. and you are in Louisiana and we still get

in trouble!!!!!!

Angel Hugs,

Diane

Guest guest

Jan, I would love to teach him some manners.

Terry

diane214@... wrote: Jan:We'll send Terry, -dz- and Dennis to teach him some manners......I want to send a big warm hug to all of the newcomers here..... SeeAra.... We do talk about everything!!!! hahahahaha Jan is a cajun girl and don't take no crap.... The f.... is forFloyd..... Her hubby.... We give er all the support she needs.......Right guys????? Send Fluffy and and me... Whewwwwwww he will bereal sorry then!!! ;o Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

Maybe you could run him over with the chair.

Sharon

--- Jannewilms43@... wrote:

> Oh but I can push you rchair for sure..Don't know

> where we;ll end up when I

> do but I'll push ya...LOL

>

Guest guest

I haven't felt up to doing much on the computer. But I am feeling better now. At least I have been feeling up to doing more on the computer.

Terry

Jannewilms43@... wrote: Terry I didn't know you had a low count now..Keeping us in the dark are ya?? LOL..Hope it goooooes up for ya soon..You are in my thoughts..U R a good man Terry..U really are..Tell Suzy she is lucky..

Guest guest

Thanks Sharon!!! Good idea but I don't want to be in it when she does...

hahahahaha

Angel Hugs,

Diane

Guest guest

That would work. I can see it now Jan pushing Diane chasing him down.

Terry

Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: Maybe you could run him over with the chair. Sharon--- Jannewilms43@... wrote:> Oh but I can push you rchair for sure..Don't know> where we;ll end up when I > do but I'll push ya...LOL> __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Jan,

You are special to us and we are always here for you...... Vent till

your little heart is content...... ;o

Angel Hugs,

Diane

Guest guest

This old transpanted Hillbilly is up to it.

Terry

Jannewilms43@... wrote: Terry between him and my ex you would wear yourself out!!! But it's nice to know you listen to me vent.

Guest guest

I knew we could get Terry Fired up!!!! LOL........ Suzy got a good

one......

Angel Hugs,

Diane

Guest guest

Good Night All...... My Ultrasound comes early!!!!!! Have a good

night!!!!!! Jan... Go to bed and forget about him for now.. It will be

better tomorrow sweetie. If not you have RT... ;o

Angel Hugs,

Diane

Guest guest

Don't forget we all care and support you Jan.... A marriage of one would have to be the lonliest place on earth. Hugs karen Re: [ ] Thank you for the warm welcome & talk to me about Tx Diane I'lll always love you girl..It is so good to hear from you..HOw are you feeling?? I worry about you so much..I'm still having my problems with the F..I have talked myself out..I just told him a little while ago I have completely quit trying on our marriage..All he does is lie to me and I want a life..I am tired of watching him drink himself to death and refuse to..I don't know if he listened..I tried but everytime I did he changed the subject on me so I finally threw up my arms and said just forget it..Cause I will..Oh oh I forgot this is to the group too...Oops!!

Guest guest

Me too..... fluffy..... Re: [ ] Thank you for the warm welcome & talk to me about Tx Jan, I would love to teach him some manners. Terry diane214@... wrote: Jan:We'll send Terry, -dz- and Dennis to teach him some manners......I want to send a big warm hug to all of the newcomers here..... SeeAra.... We do talk about everything!!!! hahahahaha Jan is a cajun girl and don't take no crap.... The f.... is forFloyd..... Her hubby.... We give er all the support she needs.......Right guys????? Send Fluffy and and me... Whewwwwwww he will bereal sorry then!!! ;o Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

Thats right you got gators don't ya..... I'll borrow one of them and have the gator help us teach him some lessons. Re: [ ] Thank you for the warm welcome & talk to me about Tx Hey I'll save ya from the gators but can't promise ya what trouble we could get into to.LOL

Guest guest

..... A marriage of one would have to be the loneliest place on earth.

Kind of reminds me of the guy at an AA meeting who was talking about his love life. "I have a perfect sex life," he said, "really fantastic! Now all I need someone to share it with."

Regards,

Guest guest

Hi guys.. Just checking in. I'm recovering from another attempt to blow up my PC. I was just about to reformat the whole thing when I finally figured out the problem. Good to see your out and about again, Diane! Jan, sounds like you're having more troubles. I'm sorry. Hope the outlook improves... I'll see if I can catch up. -dz-

diane214@... wrote: Jan, You are special to us and we are always here for you...... Vent tillyour little heart is content...... ;o Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

Just when I thought it was safe to go outside again!!! I guess I better get back in training, eh? -dz-

Jannewilms43@... wrote: I wanna know where is Dave?? Why isn't he in one this one?? I bet he'll put his 2 cents worth in tomorrow though..But after this week I'm ready to atke Dave on too!!!!!!! Dave put up your dukes!!!!!!!!This ole cajun is ready for a match!!!!

Guest guest

Maybe you could train your dog to do the leg lifting... :) -dz-

Jannewilms43@... wrote: hahahaha..I told him he isn't worth the time it takles to lift my leg...LOL