May Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

I'm here Jan!!!!!!!! Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!! LOL...... Look out

guys we are all here in rare form..... ;o

Angel Hugs,

Diane

Guest guest

I'll be cleverly hidden in the northwoods keeping an eye out for you wild women! -dz-

diane214@... wrote: I'm here Jan!!!!!!!! Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!! LOL...... Look outguys we are all here in rare form..... ;o Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

Dave we can find you wherever you go..Remember I live in the country..Tracking is easy for me!!!!!!!!! Come on girls I"ll lead the way...

Guest guest

Well my surgeon just had to play with it yesterday so me and the bottle of advil are taking it a bit easier and kinder and gentler today. OUCH!!!!! He was checking its range of motion etc. I am sure its healing......I had an instant cure in mind. HA HA..... Me of little patience....... Fluffy Re: [ ] haven't posted for awhile Hi Fluffy, ;o, Hope your knee is doing well. You wil be out there jogging soon.... Orpretending to anyway. It takes time to heal but you will feel muchbetter soon..... Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

What you doubt that we will show up? HA Fluffy Re: [ ] haven't posted for awhile I'll be cleverly hidden in the northwoods keeping an eye out for you wild women! -dz- diane214@... wrote: I'm here Jan!!!!!!!! Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!! LOL...... Look outguys we are all here in rare form..... ;o Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

I will be cleverly disguised as part of the landscape. -dz-

WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

What you doubt that we will show up? HA Fluffy

Re: [ ] haven't posted for awhile

I'll be cleverly hidden in the northwoods keeping an eye out for you wild women! -dz- diane214@... wrote: I'm here Jan!!!!!!!! Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!! LOL...... Look outguys we are all here in rare form..... ;o Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

I think we all expect that... I'm finding I don't snap back quite as quickly as I did in my 20's.. Take it easy. -dz-

Well my surgeon just had to play with it yesterday so me and the bottle of advil

are taking it a bit easier and kinder and gentler today. OUCH!!!!! He was checking its range of

motion etc. I am sure its healing......I had an instant cure in mind. HA HA.....

Me of little patience....... Fluffy

Hi Fluffy, ;o, Hope your knee is doing well. You wil be out there jogging soon.... Orpretending to anyway. It takes time to heal but you will feel muchbetter soon..... Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

I find thats true the older I get the longer it takes... Not fair..... Re: [ ] haven't posted for awhile Hi Fluffy, ;o, Hope your knee is doing well. You wil be out there jogging soon.... Orpretending to anyway. It takes time to heal but you will feel muchbetter soon..... Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

Ladies beware! I fear deception is afoot he is a tricky one.... we shall prevail....LOL fluffy Re: [ ] haven't posted for awhile I'll be cleverly hidden in the northwoods keeping an eye out for you wild women! -dz- diane214@... wrote: I'm here Jan!!!!!!!! Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!! LOL...... Look outguys we are all here in rare form..... ;o Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

We are ready for you ladies. Dave you better hurry up & get back here. I can only hold these ladies off so long.

Terry

diane214@... wrote: I'm here Jan!!!!!!!! Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!! LOL...... Look outguys we are all here in rare form..... ;o Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

I am at the ready....... I am a mountain girl and I was brought up hiking in the woods........ Fluffy Re: [ ] haven't posted for awhile Dave we can find you wherever you go..Remember I live in the country..Tracking is easy for me!!!!!!!!! Come on girls I"ll lead the way...

Guest guest

-dz- You can run, but you can't hide!!!!! LOL~~~~~~`

Angel Hugs,

Diane

Guest guest

Fluffy. There is no where he can hide from us.. We will sniff him

out....... LOL.... Don't ever underestimate the power of a woman

-dz-...... ;o

Angel Hugs,

Diane

Guest guest

Fluffy. There is no where he can hide from us.. We will sniff him

out....... LOL.... Don't ever underestimate the power of a woman

-dz-...... ;o

Angel Hugs,

Diane

Guest guest

ah hah!!!!!! Now we are tracking Terry too.... you better get a head

start guys...... You are outnumbered!!!!!!! 1 2 3

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........

Angel Hugs,

Diane

Guest guest

ah hah!!!!!! Now we are tracking Terry too.... you better get a head

start guys...... You are outnumbered!!!!!!! 1 2 3

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........

Angel Hugs,

Diane

Guest guest

I have been running for almost 49 years.

Terry

diane214@... wrote: ah hah!!!!!! Now we are tracking Terry too.... you better get a headstart guys...... You are outnumbered!!!!!!! 1 2 3GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........ Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

Terry. You'll be running for 49 more years God Willing!!!!!!!! ;o

Angel Hugs,

Diane

Guest guest

3 Of my Great Grandparents "on my Mom's side lived into their mid 90's to just over 100. My Mom's parents lived into their mid to late 80's & my grandfather's sister is still around at 100, but her mind is gone. Has been gone for about 5 years now. My Dad's parents lived into there mid 70's. My Mom was in poor health & only lived to 62 & my dad only lived to 74. So I guess there is still a chance that I live till I am 98. I wouldn't if I have my health & my mind. Otherwise let me go onto my rewards. There is a better place waiting for me. I am just not in a hurry to get there.

Terry

diane214@... wrote: Terry. You'll be running for 49 more years God Willing!!!!!!!! ;o Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

the game is afoot! ! Hand me that disguise... -dz-

Ladies beware! I fear deception is afoot he is a tricky one.... we shall prevail....LOL fluffy

I'll be cleverly hidden in the northwoods keeping an eye out for you wild women! -dz- diane214@... wrote: I'm here Jan!!!!!!!! Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!! LOL...... Look outguys we are all here in rare form..... ;o Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

HA HA HA LOL Fluffy Re: [ ] haven't posted for awhile I'll be cleverly hidden in the northwoods keeping an eye out for you wild women! -dz- diane214@... wrote: I'm here Jan!!!!!!!! Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!! LOL...... Look outguys we are all here in rare form..... ;o Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity