Guest guest

No need to apologize. It sounds like you have your

hands full. I hope appreciates you. I too find

myself away from the computer when things are going

well. I personally don't mind if you only visit us

when you need a sounding board. I think it's great if

you know you have a place to come whine. Especially

since you are probably trying not to complain to your

husband because you don't want any more on HIS plate.

I hope whatever they find is wrong is not a big

problem. Maybe it's just all the stress. My thoughts

are with you in this trying time.

Sharon

--- bluesparkling_angel <bluesparkling_angel@...>

wrote:

> Hi it's Jackie here, back from wherever. I stopped

> posting before

> cause I felt a little out of place being everything

> was going so well

> here with . This is pathetic that I finally

> get my butt in here

> when it isn't and I do apologize for that.

>

> Things have not been going weel but I still have no

> idea what it

> means or if it means anything in relation to

> Hep C diagnosis.

> We are still waiting for the ultra sound, next week

> finally, that

> only took 2 months, but he has been also having a

> lot of problems

> with pain and nausea in his stomach the last month.

> It is very

> worrying as it usually means he is either in pain or

> has just lost

> his dinner, which I dont think is helpful either.

>

> We have an appointment on Tuesday morning because

> last week both his

> arms went numb for two hours and we are now facing

> the thought of

> dealing with him having had a possible stroke. His

> arms are weaker

> now, how they could be is hard for me to imagine

> sometimes, but he

> says they are so that is making things harder to.

> There is more he

> cannot do for himself too that comes along with

> that.

>

> I am tired a lot here, trying to deal with his

> depression and all

> that surrounds that is hard and I try double hard to

> keep him going

> and as much up as possible seeing he has been warned

> there will be no

> treatment if he is still depressed. It is very hard

> for him and

> understandable too but this has to be done , he

> needs that treatment.

>

> I think the hardest part has been trying to keep me

> going so I can

> keep him going , he is in much pain all the time and

> I can understand

> why he gets depressed having to be in a wheelchair

> with no prospect

> of ever leaving it and all the pain on top of it.

>

> I guess I just had to complain and I apologize,

> after all I also know

> things could be much worse sometimes

>

> thanx for listening to me ramble

>

> jackie

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Jackie,

Don't feel guilty for not posting all the time... We are here for you

to whine, cry, or whatever it is that you feel like doing..... That what

support is... I haven't been here too much lately myself but mine is

just the opposite.. Post anytime you want to sound off or whatever...We

are all here for you Jackie. I will say a prayer for you and

Hi Sharon!!!!!! see you are posting lately... How are you feeling on

your treatment now? I hope you are feeling ok.

Hi Jan, , giglebut, -dz-, Terry, Dennis, (Welcome to the

group;o) Miss everyone. If I forgot anyone blame it on Jan's CRS.... It

is catchy..... To any newcomers that I missed I would like to send a big

warm welcome to the group.... We are there for one another come hell or

high water!!!!!! BTW... I am Diane from N.J. Waving at you all from the

Garden State~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel Hugs,

Diane

May Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

Hi Jackie

I'm glad that you decided to join in here. I'm Sorry that is having

so much trouble. I'll keep both of you in my prayers.

[ ] haven't posted for awhile

> Hi it's Jackie here, back from wherever. I stopped posting before

> cause I felt a little out of place being everything was going so well

> here with . This is pathetic that I finally get my butt in here

> when it isn't and I do apologize for that.

>

> Things have not been going weel but I still have no idea what it

> means or if it means anything in relation to Hep C diagnosis.

> We are still waiting for the ultra sound, next week finally, that

> only took 2 months, but he has been also having a lot of problems

> with pain and nausea in his stomach the last month. It is very

> worrying as it usually means he is either in pain or has just lost

> his dinner, which I dont think is helpful either.

>

> We have an appointment on Tuesday morning because last week both his

> arms went numb for two hours and we are now facing the thought of

> dealing with him having had a possible stroke. His arms are weaker

> now, how they could be is hard for me to imagine sometimes, but he

> says they are so that is making things harder to. There is more he

> cannot do for himself too that comes along with that.

>

> I am tired a lot here, trying to deal with his depression and all

> that surrounds that is hard and I try double hard to keep him going

> and as much up as possible seeing he has been warned there will be no

> treatment if he is still depressed. It is very hard for him and

> understandable too but this has to be done , he needs that treatment.

>

> I think the hardest part has been trying to keep me going so I can

> keep him going , he is in much pain all the time and I can understand

> why he gets depressed having to be in a wheelchair with no prospect

> of ever leaving it and all the pain on top of it.

>

> I guess I just had to complain and I apologize, after all I also know

> things could be much worse sometimes

>

> thanx for listening to me ramble

>

> jackie

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Diane. The sides from treatment are still

completely unpredictable but since they've put me on

thyroid meds I'm much better. How are you feeling

these days. I get to spend more time on the computer

because it's too hot to go outside. I love to be out

there but even the birds are panting. I hope things

get better for you soon.

Sharon

>

Guest guest

Hi Diane!!! I miss you and all yor charm...LOL..I been behaving way too much in here..It's time you get your butt back on and let's get these guys again!!! LOL ((((((((((())))))))) from cajun country..

Guest guest

Hi Jackie. Sorry things are difficult for . The stomach pain/nausea are pretty common. When I went in for my biopsy, they additionally scoped me and found I had a hiatal (sp?) hernia/acid reflux. So I am on prevacid for that. I seem to remember having some tingling sensations in my arms, I don't remember them going completely numb, though. I'd definitely get right on that. One thing we have all found out is how important the liver is to the whole body. It is surprising the far reaching affects liver disease can have on all the other organse. I just went in for a physical and complained of hemmoroids, I told the dr that they seemed to start bothering me during treatment and i had hoped that when treatment stopped they would stop bothering me. They haven't. He told me that the treatment would not cause any problem with hemmoroids, but that liver disease would. Something about carrying the blood out of the liver and portal hypertension. I hope things go well with . -dz-

bluesparkling_angel <bluesparkling_angel@...> wrote:

Guest guest

I haven't been on too much, either. I've been working 15 hour days, training on my new part time job. It kind of sucks because I leave my full time job and then when I should be making time and a half, I'm actually making half of what my day job pays. Oh, well. It doesn't seem too bad. I take calls for Washington Mutual home loans and try to help people straighten out and/or make sense of their mortgage plans. They can sure get messed up sometimes. -dz-

Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: No need to apologize. It sounds like you have yourhands full. I hope appreciates you. I too findmyself away from the computer when things are goingwell. I personally don't mind if you only visit uswhen you need a sounding board. I think it's great ifyou know you have a place to come whine. Especiallysince you are probably trying not to complain to yourhusband because you don't want any more on HIS plate.I hope whatever they find is wrong is not a bigproblem. Maybe it's just all the stress. My thoughtsare with you in this trying time. Sharon--- bluesparkling_angel <bluesparkling_angel@...>wrote:> Hi it's Jackie here, back from wherever. I stopped> posting before > cause I felt a little out of place being everything> was going so well > here with . This is pathetic that I finally> get my butt in here > when it isn't and I do apologize for that.> > Things have not been going weel but I still have no> idea what it > means or if it means anything in relation to > Hep C diagnosis. > We are still waiting for the ultra sound, next week> finally, that > only took 2 months, but he has been also having a> lot of problems > with pain and nausea in his stomach the last month.> It is very > worrying as it usually means he is either in pain or> has just lost > his dinner, which I dont think is helpful either.> > We have an appointment on Tuesday morning because> last week both his > arms went numb for two hours and we are now facing> the thought of > dealing with him having had a possible stroke. His> arms are weaker > now, how they could be is hard for me to imagine> sometimes, but he > says they are so that is making things harder to.> There is more he > cannot do for himself too that comes along with> that.> > I am tired a lot here, trying to deal with his> depression and all > that surrounds that is hard and I try double hard to> keep him going > and as much up as possible seeing he has been warned> there will be no > treatment if he is still depressed. It is very hard> for him and > understandable too but this has to be done , he> needs that treatment.> > I think the hardest part has been trying to keep me> going so I can > keep him going , he is in much pain all the time and> I can understand > why he gets depressed having to be in a wheelchair> with no prospect > of ever leaving it and all the pain on top of it.> > I guess I just had to complain and I apologize,> after all I also know > things could be much worse sometimes> > thanx for listening to me ramble> > jackie> > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Good to hear from you again Diane. You're right, there's nothing wrong with sitting back and listening, that's when you learn the most. My grandpa used to tell me, "the less you talk, the smarter people think you are"... Oh well, the jig was up with me long ago! :) There's no minimum posting requirement. We thrive on our diversity, we have quiet reserved people on the board and bigmouths like me and lots in between. :) -dz-

diane214@... wrote: Hi Jackie, Don't feel guilty for not posting all the time... We are here for youto whine, cry, or whatever it is that you feel like doing..... That whatsupport is... I haven't been here too much lately myself but mine isjust the opposite.. Post anytime you want to sound off or whatever...Weare all here for you Jackie. I will say a prayer for you and...... Hi Sharon!!!!!! see you are posting lately... How are you feeling onyour treatment now? I hope you are feeling ok. Hi Jan, , giglebut, -dz-, Terry, Dennis, (Welcome to thegroup;o) Miss everyone. If I forgot anyone blame it on Jan's CRS.... Itis catchy..... To any newcomers that I missed I would like to send a bigwarm welcome to the group.... We are there for one another come hell orhigh water!!!!!! BTW... I am Diane from N.J. Waving at you all from theGarden State~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

Yeah, I've hardly had to look over my shoulder at all lately to see if ya'll are gaining on me! :)

-dz-

Jannewilms43@... wrote: Hi Diane!!! I miss you and all yor charm...LOL..I been behaving way too much in here..It's time you get your butt back on and let's get these guys again!!! LOL ((((((((((())))))))) from cajun country..

Guest guest

Dave, I know what you mean about making half of your normal pay on a second job. Just before I started treatment I had started looking for a second job & I would not have even made 1/2 of my normal job. Before my company baned all extra hours I didn't need the second income. After I am finished treatment, I will once again be looking for a second job. Hopefully I will find something that will give me enough income so that I will only work 15-20 hours & make enough income so that I can have everything paid off in one year & go back to living on one income.

Terry

imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote:

I haven't been on too much, either. I've been working 15 hour days, training on my new part time job. It kind of sucks because I leave my full time job and then when I should be making time and a half, I'm actually making half of what my day job pays. Oh, well. It doesn't seem too bad. I take calls for Washington Mutual home loans and try to help people straighten out and/or make sense of their mortgage plans. They can sure get messed up sometimes. -dz- Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: No need to apologize. It sounds like you have yourhands full. I hope appreciates you. I too findmyself away from the computer when things are goingwell. I personally don't mind if you only visit uswhen you need a sounding board. I think it's great ifyou know you have a place to come whine. Especiallysince you are probably trying not to complain to yourhusband because you don't want any more on HIS plate.I hope whatever they find is wrong is not a bigproblem. Maybe it's just all the stress. My thoughtsare with you in this trying time. Sharon--- bluesparkling_angel <bluesparkling_angel@...>wrote:> Hi it's Jackie here, back from wherever. I stopped> posting before > cause I felt a little out of place being everything> was going so well > here with . This is pathetic that I finally> get my butt in here > when it isn't and I do apologize for that.> > Things have not been going weel but I still have no> idea what it > means or if it means anything in relation to > Hep C diagnosis. > We are still waiting for the ultra sound, next week> finally, that > only took 2 months, but he has been also having a> lot of problems > with pain and nausea in his stomach the last month.> It is very > worrying as it usually means he is either in pain or> has just lost > his dinner, which I dont think is helpful either.> > We have an appointment on Tuesday morning because> last week both his > arms went numb for two hours and we are now facing> the thought of > dealing with him having had a possible stroke. His> arms are weaker > now, how they could be is hard for me to imagine> sometimes, but he > says they are so that is making things harder to.> There is more he > cannot do for himself too that comes along with> that.> > I am tired a lot here, trying to deal with his> depression and all > that surrounds that is hard and I try double hard to> keep him going > and as much up as possible seeing he has been warned> there will be no > treatment if he is still depressed. It is very hard> for him and > understandable too but this has to be done , he> needs that treatment.> > I think the hardest part has been trying to keep me> going so I can > keep him going , he is in much pain all the time and> I can understand > why he gets depressed having to be in a wheelchair> with no prospect > of ever leaving it and all the pain on top of it.> > I guess I just had to complain and I apologize,> after all I also know > things could be much worse sometimes> > thanx for listening to me ramble> > jackie> > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

That's my plan. Pay down a couple of debts and then review the budget... I hope I don't have to cut my roadrunner!! -dz-

Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

Dave, I know what you mean about making half of your normal pay on a second job. Just before I started treatment I had started looking for a second job & I would not have even made 1/2 of my normal job. Before my company baned all extra hours I didn't need the second income. After I am finished treatment, I will once again be looking for a second job. Hopefully I will find something that will give me enough income so that I will only work 15-20 hours & make enough income so that I can have everything paid off in one year & go back to living on one income. Terry imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote:

I haven't been on too much, either. I've been working 15 hour days, training on my new part time job. It kind of sucks because I leave my full time job and then when I should be making time and a half, I'm actually making half of what my day job pays. Oh, well. It doesn't seem too bad. I take calls for Washington Mutual home loans and try to help people straighten out and/or make sense of their mortgage plans. They can sure get messed up sometimes. -dz- Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: No need to apologize. It sounds like you have yourhands full. I hope appreciates you. I too findmyself away from the computer when things are goingwell. I personally don't mind if you only visit uswhen you need a sounding board. I think it's great ifyou know you have a place to come whine. Especiallysince you are probably trying not to complain to yourhusband because you don't want any more on HIS plate.I hope whatever they find is wrong is not a bigproblem. Maybe it's just all the stress. My thoughtsare with you in this trying time. Sharon--- bluesparkling_angel <bluesparkling_angel@...>wrote:> Hi it's Jackie here, back from wherever. I stopped> posting before > cause I felt a little out of place being everything> was going so well > here with . This is pathetic that I finally> get my butt in here > when it isn't and I do apologize for that.> > Things have not been going weel but I still have no> idea what it > means or if it means anything in relation to > Hep C diagnosis. > We are still waiting for the ultra sound, next week> finally, that > only took 2 months, but he has been also having a> lot of problems > with pain and nausea in his stomach the last month.> It is very > worrying as it usually means he is either in pain or> has just lost > his dinner, which I dont think is helpful either.> > We have an appointment on Tuesday morning because> last week both his > arms went numb for two hours and we are now facing> the thought of > dealing with him having had a possible stroke. His> arms are weaker > now, how they could be is hard for me to imagine> sometimes, but he > says they are so that is making things harder to.> There is more he > cannot do for himself too that comes along with> that.> > I am tired a lot here, trying to deal with his> depression and all > that surrounds that is hard and I try double hard to> keep him going > and as much up as possible seeing he has been warned> there will be no > treatment if he is still depressed. It is very hard> for him and > understandable too but this has to be done , he> needs that treatment.> > I think the hardest part has been trying to keep me> going so I can > keep him going , he is in much pain all the time and> I can understand > why he gets depressed having to be in a wheelchair> with no prospect > of ever leaving it and all the pain on top of it.> > I guess I just had to complain and I apologize,> after all I also know > things could be much worse sometimes> > thanx for listening to me ramble> > jackie> > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi!!! Yea I am back. My computer has been on the fritz in and out of the shop You won't believe it..... It was only my keyboard. YEA....... I missed you all Hugs Re: [ ] haven't posted for awhile Hi Jackie, Don't feel guilty for not posting all the time... We are here for youto whine, cry, or whatever it is that you feel like doing..... That whatsupport is... I haven't been here too much lately myself but mine isjust the opposite.. Post anytime you want to sound off or whatever...Weare all here for you Jackie. I will say a prayer for you and...... Hi Sharon!!!!!! see you are posting lately... How are you feeling onyour treatment now? I hope you are feeling ok. Hi Jan, , giglebut, -dz-, Terry, Dennis, (Welcome to thegroup;o) Miss everyone. If I forgot anyone blame it on Jan's CRS.... Itis catchy..... To any newcomers that I missed I would like to send a bigwarm welcome to the group.... We are there for one another come hell orhigh water!!!!!! BTW... I am Diane from N.J. Waving at you all from theGarden State~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

Welcome back , been missing you. You said something earler this year that you had a close friend down here in southern Az & that you were thanking about visting down here. Are you still thanking about it.

Terry

WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

Hi!!! Yea I am back. My computer has been on the fritz in and out of the shop

You won't believe it..... It was only my keyboard. YEA....... I missed you all

Hugs

Re: [ ] haven't posted for awhile

Hi Jackie, Don't feel guilty for not posting all the time... We are here for youto whine, cry, or whatever it is that you feel like doing..... That whatsupport is... I haven't been here too much lately myself but mine isjust the opposite.. Post anytime you want to sound off or whatever...Weare all here for you Jackie. I will say a prayer for you and...... Hi Sharon!!!!!! see you are posting lately... How are you feeling onyour treatment now? I hope you are feeling ok. Hi Jan, , giglebut, -dz-, Terry, Dennis, (Welcome to thegroup;o) Miss everyone. If I forgot anyone blame it on Jan's CRS.... Itis catchy..... To any newcomers that I missed I would like to send a bigwarm welcome to the group.... We are there for one another come hell orhigh water!!!!!! BTW... I am Diane from N.J. Waving at you all from theGarden State~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

Welcome back! I am having trouble with my pc too. It's working, but not very well. I don't know what I did to it now. I seem to have too many tasks running behind the scenes and I'm not quite sure how to eliminate them. I thought the computer was supposed to make our lives easier! :)

-dz-

Hi!!! Yea I am back. My computer has been on the fritz in and out of the shop

You won't believe it..... It was only my keyboard. YEA....... I missed you all

Hugs

Hi Jackie, Don't feel guilty for not posting all the time... We are here for youto whine, cry, or whatever it is that you feel like doing..... That whatsupport is... I haven't been here too much lately myself but mine isjust the opposite.. Post anytime you want to sound off or whatever...Weare all here for you Jackie. I will say a prayer for you and...... Hi Sharon!!!!!! see you are posting lately... How are you feeling onyour treatment now? I hope you are feeling ok. Hi Jan, , giglebut, -dz-, Terry, Dennis, (Welcome to thegroup;o) Miss everyone. If I forgot anyone blame it on Jan's CRS.... Itis catchy..... To any newcomers that I missed I would like to send a bigwarm welcome to the group.... We are there for one another come hell orhigh water!!!!!! BTW... I am Diane from N.J. Waving at you all from theGarden State~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

I'm in the mood to get OUT OF LINE today!!! LOL..Where is Diane when we could use her too??? Watch out Dave Fluffy's back too...

Guest guest

where are you today and how are you doing??? Hope all is well with you and yours...

Guest guest

We sure are thinking about it still. I hope this knee surgery allows for it. Right now of course that ole knee is about to do me under!! I thought before surgery that surgery was the answer and now I am not sure, he he he if we do make it; it would have to be more towards fall. Sept Oct so the heat does not kill us. HA HA I for sure am going to look you and Suzy up if we do get to come. Hugs /Fluffy Re: [ ] haven't posted for awhile Hi Jackie, Don't feel guilty for not posting all the time... We are here for youto whine, cry, or whatever it is that you feel like doing..... That whatsupport is... I haven't been here too much lately myself but mine isjust the opposite.. Post anytime you want to sound off or whatever...Weare all here for you Jackie. I will say a prayer for you and...... Hi Sharon!!!!!! see you are posting lately... How are you feeling onyour treatment now? I hope you are feeling ok. Hi Jan, , giglebut, -dz-, Terry, Dennis, (Welcome to thegroup;o) Miss everyone. If I forgot anyone blame it on Jan's CRS.... Itis catchy..... To any newcomers that I missed I would like to send a bigwarm welcome to the group.... We are there for one another come hell orhigh water!!!!!! BTW... I am Diane from N.J. Waving at you all from theGarden State~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

I missed you and the only thing giving me more fits than my knee was the computer!! I have my post surgical appointment today at 1:30 so I will find out then if what I am having is normal or not. It sure hurts still thats for sure. I do suppose it all takes time. At least I have my computer back. YEA!!! Love ya Fluffy's in the backrow ........ home at last....... Re: [ ] haven't posted for awhile Fluffy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed ya!!! How's the knee?????

Guest guest

, I would wait till mid oct, Sept can still be stinking hot. Susy & I are going to be back in Columbia Mo. from sept 26 through Oct 8.

Terry

We sure are thinking about it still. I hope this knee surgery allows for it. Right now of course that ole knee is about to

do me under!! I thought before surgery that surgery was the answer and now I am not sure, he he he if we do make

it; it would have to be more towards fall. Sept Oct so the heat does not kill us. HA HA I for sure am going to look you

and Suzy up if we do get to come. Hugs /Fluffy

Guest guest

For sure we will wait then.... You have to be there in order for me to get to meet with you and Susy so for sure we will wait till after then...... Re: [ ] haven't posted for awhile Hi Jackie, Don't feel guilty for not posting all the time... We are here for youto whine, cry, or whatever it is that you feel like doing..... That whatsupport is... I haven't been here too much lately myself but mine isjust the opposite.. Post anytime you want to sound off or whatever...Weare all here for you Jackie. I will say a prayer for you and...... Hi Sharon!!!!!! see you are posting lately... How are you feeling onyour treatment now? I hope you are feeling ok. Hi Jan, , giglebut, -dz-, Terry, Dennis, (Welcome to thegroup;o) Miss everyone. If I forgot anyone blame it on Jan's CRS.... Itis catchy..... To any newcomers that I missed I would like to send a bigwarm welcome to the group.... We are there for one another come hell orhigh water!!!!!! BTW... I am Diane from N.J. Waving at you all from theGarden State~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

I am here and in rare form so just keep in line...... double dare ya if ya can. LOL Fluffy Re: [ ] haven't posted for awhile Bout time Fluffy I was lonley back here by myself