Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hi im new

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Lori! Welcome to the group!

Do you have access to the Body for Life book? You really need to give that

a read. That will help you understand the whole concept and introduce you

to the weightlifting and cardio style and eating style.

in WI

hi im new

> hi,

> im new to the group. i recognize some people from other groups :D

>

> my name is Lori im an Army wife my husband is in Iraq has been since

> feb will return in march we have 2 kids a boy and a baby girl

>

> im 23 and im not over weight at all im slim and probably under

> wieght ive been lifting weights and exercising i dotn know what BFL

> is but i want to learn i really want to learn waht foods to eat and

> i want to get rid of the bit of flab on my lower belly and give my

> butt a lift lol

>

> i hope to get support and give in return any tips are great

> thanks and i look forwart to meeting you all

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Do you want to get the book? I don't think you can get the full gist of the

program unless you get the book. Is there a library where you are? I know

you can get them cheaper on eBay or half.com, too. I don't exactly know

where you are that your husband is in Iraq. I sold some stuff to a woman

through eBay who's husband is there as well, and she is stationed in

Germany.

Anyhow - if I were you I would try to get the book. I don't think any of us

could quite motivate you like Bill and some of those inspiring

stories in the book.

in WI

Re: hi im new

> Hi I dont have the book but have been reading online about it.

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi

I'm also I don't know where you live but do they have a place

where you can call for medical advice or maybe call the paramedics

and see what they say. It doesn't sound good to me his condition but

I am no doctor. I wish I know more. Good Luck and let us know how it

goes. Maybe someone with more experience will answer you email.

fancienancie1999 <fancienancie1999@...> wrote:

Hi my name is , Well I am care provider for my ex husband and he is end stage cirrhosis of the liver, he is experienceing a suddenbout with encephelopathy now as I write this, he was fine all morningand then he dozed off to sleep for a short nap and when he awoke he was totally out of it with that blank stare and when I spoke to himto ask how he was feeling, he just said "ok" and just kept on repeating it over and over, he seems to know who I am by name but its like he's in a fog and his right hand just keeps tremoring in mid air. I have read many articles and Carl's Doctor has told me to watchfor such symptoms because he could lapse into a coma and death couldoccur,but, my question is how do I get him to go to the hospital for emergency care if he is unwilling (although still

confused), Would paramedics be able to transport him if he refuses? I can'tphysicallymake him cause im afraid he would get easily irritated and combative with me, he already gets a little snappy at me when I try to verballytry to talk him into going out of the house. I have no help, We havea10 year old daughter, but I try to keep her busy having fun with her friends and activities, she knows how sick her dad is , and she does help me with some things, but I feel she should'nt be burdened with worrying about her fathers care, all the time I want to let her be a kid and at the same time I do remind her how important it is to spend quality time with her dad. Any suggestions and or comments are welcome please Thanks.

Find your next car at Canada Autos

Guest guest

So very sorry about your circumstances. What kind of liver problems does your husband have? My heart goes out to you.

I took a CPR class several months ago, and we were told that if a person refuses to be helped or go in an ambulance, you must respect their wishes, even though we feel it is a wrong decision. Then, once they are unconscious, the ambulance is free to take them to the hospital and they receive treatment.

Sometimes liver disease just isn't fair...especially with a little child. Poor daughter....give her a hug for all of us!

Debby

[ ] Hi Im new

Hi my name is , Well I am care provider for my ex husband and he is end stage cirrhosis of the liver, he is experienceing a suddenbout with encephelopathy now as I write this, he was fine all morningand then he dozed off to sleep for a short nap and when he awoke he was totally out of it with that blank stare and when I spoke to himto ask how he was feeling, he just said "ok" and just kept on repeating it over and over, he seems to know who I am by name but its like he's in a fog and his right hand just keeps tremoring in mid air. I have read many articles and Carl's Doctor has told me to watchfor such symptoms because he could lapse into a coma and death couldoccur,but, my question is how do I get him to go to the hospital for emergency care if he is unwilling (although still confused), Would paramedics be able to transport him if he refuses? I can'tphysicallymake him cause im afraid he would get easily irritated and combative with me, he already gets a little snappy at me when I try to verballytry to talk him into going out of the house. I have no help, We havea10 year old daughter, but I try to keep her busy having fun with her friends and activities, she knows how sick her dad is , and she does help me with some things, but I feel she should'nt be burdened with worrying about her fathers care, all the time I want to let her be a kid and at the same time I do remind her how important it is to spend quality time with her dad. Any suggestions and or comments are welcome please Thanks.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.9/116 - Release Date: 9/30/2005

Guest guest

Hello Rhonda and welcome to the club or shall say group I'm really sorry about the rude remark made to you.....I welcome you to this group where you can get the help you need.....I wish so much success on your weight loss journey I will be here for you to support you TemaRhonda <decatgirl34@...> wrote:

Guest guest

Hi Rhonda -- I think you are taking it just fine. Welcome...I just joined myself and I love the encouragement in this group. Hang in there. It didn't come on in a day and it won't come off in a day. Baby steps! Terasee In TexasRhonda <decatgirl34@...> wrote: My name is Rhonda, I live in City Tennessee. I'm 38 years old. I have about 180 pounds to lose! I started the nutrisystem diet today and joined the

presidential fitness challenge. I'm working out on the gazelle (although I'm 22 pounds over the 300 pound limit)for cardio and ordered a bowflex for strength training. I was very glad to find this group, because I also need encouragement and need to see others succeeding.I have gotten to where I am sick all the time, my back and feet hurt, i have horrible sleep apnea. I am also a single Muslim woman. We are not allowed to date, but we can meet and talk to potential husbands. A couple of weeks ago I met this guy and even though I had told him I was fat, the first thing out of his mouth was "you're too big for me." That really made me realize that everyone only sees me as this fat person and not as a human.So all these things have combined to make me determined to lose weight. I'm so sick of hearing about obese people on the news and tv I can hardly stand it - because I

know they are talking about me. And if I go to a new doctor, the first thing they say is - you need to lose weight.Ok I got my gripe out. My plan is to use the nutrisystem meals, get 30 minutes of exercise 5x a week - i'm in really bad shape so I'm doing 10 minutes at a time 3x a day if possible. The presidential challenge is 30 minutes 5 x a week - and I'm pretty competitive so I thought I might be able to make it work for me. I'm combining aerobic exercise (gazelle) and strength training and flexing. Anyone got more hints for me? I am also increasing my water intake :)Good luck to everyone!!! Take care,Rhonda One Day Ata Time, Terasee

Photos Got holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP.

Guest guest

Thank you so much Tema. It is very scary to post really personal

stuff online :)

Please let me know if I can help in anyway :)

Take care,

Rhonda

>

>

> 100-Plus Files page 100-

plus/files

> 100-Plus Links page 100-

plus/links

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Terasee, Thanks for the words of encouragement :) Let me know if I

can help :) I am trying to remember the baby steps thing, but I'm

wanting to leap lol. One day at a time and one hour at a time

sometimes :)

Take care,

Rhonda

> My name is Rhonda, I live in City Tennessee. I'm 38

years

> old. I have about 180 pounds to lose! I started the nutrisystem

> diet today and joined the presidential fitness challenge. I'm

> working out on the gazelle (although I'm 22 pounds over the 300

> pound limit)for cardio and ordered a bowflex for strength

training.

> I was very glad to find this group, because I also need

> encouragement and need to see others succeeding.

>

> I have gotten to where I am sick all the time, my back and feet

> hurt, i have horrible sleep apnea.

>

> I am also a single Muslim woman. We are not allowed to date, but

we

> can meet and talk to potential husbands. A couple of weeks ago I

> met this guy and even though I had told him I was fat, the first

> thing out of his mouth was " you're too big for me. " That really

> made me realize that everyone only sees me as this fat person and

> not as a human.

>

> So all these things have combined to make me determined to lose

> weight. I'm so sick of hearing about obese people on the news and

> tv I can hardly stand it - because I know they are talking about

> me. And if I go to a new doctor, the first thing they say is -

you

> need to lose weight.

>

> Ok I got my gripe out. My plan is to use the nutrisystem meals,

get

> 30 minutes of exercise 5x a week - i'm in really bad shape so I'm

> doing 10 minutes at a time 3x a day if possible. The presidential

> challenge is 30 minutes 5 x a week - and I'm pretty competitive so

I

> thought I might be able to make it work for me. I'm combining

> aerobic exercise (gazelle) and strength training and flexing.

> Anyone got more hints for me? I am also increasing my water

> intake :)

>

> Good luck to everyone!!!

> Take care,

> Rhonda

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 100-Plus Files page 100-

plus/files

> 100-Plus Links page 100-

plus/links

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

welcome to the group! we're glad to have ya. tammyRhonda <decatgirl34@...> wrote: My name is Rhonda, I live in City Tennessee. I'm 38 years old. I have about 180 pounds to lose! I started the nutrisystem diet today and joined the presidential fitness challenge. I'm working out on the gazelle (although I'm 22 pounds over the 300 pound limit)for cardio and ordered a bowflex for strength training. I was very glad to find this group, because I also need encouragement and need to see others succeeding.I have gotten to where I am sick all the time, my back and feet hurt, i have horrible sleep apnea. I am also a single Muslim woman. We are not allowed to date, but we can meet and talk to potential husbands. A couple of weeks

ago I met this guy and even though I had told him I was fat, the first thing out of his mouth was "you're too big for me." That really made me realize that everyone only sees me as this fat person and not as a human.So all these things have combined to make me determined to lose weight. I'm so sick of hearing about obese people on the news and tv I can hardly stand it - because I know they are talking about me. And if I go to a new doctor, the first thing they say is - you need to lose weight.Ok I got my gripe out. My plan is to use the nutrisystem meals, get 30 minutes of exercise 5x a week - i'm in really bad shape so I'm doing 10 minutes at a time 3x a day if possible. The presidential challenge is 30 minutes 5 x a week - and I'm pretty competitive so I thought I might be able to make it work for me. I'm combining aerobic exercise (gazelle) and strength training and flexing.

Anyone got more hints for me? I am also increasing my water intake :)Good luck to everyone!!! Take care,Rhonda

Photos Got holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP.

Guest guest

hi rhonda, i know what you mean by wanting to leap i find myself wanting to do that alot. i want it now now now but i know that with patients and time and working hard ill achieve all my goals. best of luck with your diet. tammyRhonda <decatgirl34@...> wrote: Terasee, Thanks for the words of encouragement :) Let me know if I can help :) I am trying to remember the baby steps thing, but I'm wanting to leap lol. One day at a time and one hour at a time sometimes :)Take care,Rhonda> My name is Rhonda, I live in City Tennessee. I'm 38 years > old. I have about 180 pounds to lose! I started the nutrisystem > diet today and joined the presidential fitness challenge. I'm > working out on the gazelle (although I'm 22 pounds over the 300 > pound limit)for cardio and ordered a bowflex for strength training. > I was very glad to find this group, because I also need > encouragement and need to see others succeeding.> > I have gotten to where I am sick all the time, my back and feet > hurt, i have horrible sleep apnea. > > I am also a single Muslim woman. We are not allowed to date,

but we > can meet and talk to potential husbands. A couple of weeks ago I > met this guy and even though I had told him I was fat, the first > thing out of his mouth was "you're too big for me." That really > made me realize that everyone only sees me as this fat person and > not as a human.> > So all these things have combined to make me determined to lose > weight. I'm so sick of hearing about obese people on the news and > tv I can hardly stand it - because I know they are talking about > me. And if I go to a new doctor, the first thing they say is - you > need to lose weight.> > Ok I got my gripe out. My plan is to use the nutrisystem meals, get > 30 minutes of exercise 5x a week - i'm in really bad shape so I'm > doing 10 minutes at a time 3x a day if possible. The presidential > challenge is 30 minutes 5 x a week - and I'm

pretty competitive so I > thought I might be able to make it work for me. I'm combining > aerobic exercise (gazelle) and strength training and flexing. > Anyone got more hints for me? I am also increasing my water > intake :)> > Good luck to everyone!!! > Take care,> Rhonda> > > > > > > > > 100-Plus Files page 100-plus/files> 100-Plus Links page 100-plus/links > > > >

Guest guest

Hi Rhonda - welcome :) Sounds like you have a

great plan - you've got your food plan, your

workout schedule and you'll be getting you water

in. you'll work up to 30 minutes at once in no

time at all <GBG>

That man sounds more like a boy - how rude.

Doctors are a real treat - though I think I

finally got a good one (fingers crossed). He's

the 1st one ever to say lets try this etc.

--- Rhonda <decatgirl34@...> wrote:

My name is Rhonda, I live in City

Tennessee. I'm 38 years old. I have about 180

pounds to lose! I started the nutrisystem diet

today and joined the presidential fitness

challenge. I'm working out on the gazelle

(although I'm 22

pounds over the 300 pound limit)for cardio and

ordered a bowflex

for strength training. I was very glad to find

this group, because I also need encouragement

and need to see others

succeeding. I have gotten to where I am sick all

the time, my back and feet hurt, i have horrible

sleep apnea. I am also a single Muslim woman. We

are not allowed to date, but we can meet and

talk to potential husbands. A couple of weeks

ago I met this guy and even though I had told

him I was fat, the first thing out of his mouth

was " you're too big for me. " That really made

me realize that everyone only sees me as this fat

person and not as a human. So all these things

have combined to make me determined to lose

weight. I'm so sick of hearing about obese

people on the news and tv I can hardly stand it

- because I know they are talking about me. And

if I go to a new doctor, the first thing they say

is - you

need to lose weight. Ok I got my gripe out. My

plan is to use the nutrisystem meals, get 30

minutes of exercise 5x a week - i'm in> really

bad shape so I'm doing 10 minutes at a time 3x a

day if possible. The presidential challenge is

30 minutes 5 x a week - and I'm pretty

competitive so I thought I might be able to make

it work for me. I'm combining aerobic exercise

(gazelle) and strength training and flexing.

Anyone got more hints for me? I am also

increasing my water intake :)

Good luck to everyone!!! Take care, Rhonda

Live, Love, Laugh

Guest guest

Rhonda welcome. Nutrisystem sounds like a good plan for a single gal. Take it in baby steps. Movement is key. Water is key. and Portions are key. Can you walk where you live? I try to walk when weather allows. Today maybe to cold so i will do a walking tape.

NH... Mom to Abby Liz 10/94 Anne 7/99

Guest guest

> My name is Rhonda,

Welcome, Rhonda. weren't you here before, a few years ago? If not, then it

was a different Rhonda. :)

>I started the nutrisystem diet today

Be sure to get your fresh fruit and veggies in.

> and joined the presidential fitness challenge.

Do you have a web site for this? Many years back I got a patch and

certificate for completing the walking challange, and it might be a good

incentive to finally get back into my routine.

I'm

> working out on the gazelle (although I'm 22 pounds over the 300

> pound limit)

I'm 30 over the limit for my treadmill, but the guy in Sears said as long as

I don't push it by going at fast speeds it'll be fine. Since I never plan on

taking that sucker to jogging speeds, I'll have no problems with that

restriction. :)

> I was very glad to find this group, because I also need

> encouragement and need to see others succeeding.

Glad you found us. It's been a busy group the past few weeks, and I hope it

stays this way for a while.

> I have gotten to where I am sick all the time, my back and feet

> hurt, i have horrible sleep apnea.

Just be gentle with yourself in the beginning. A lot of new

dieters/exercisers overdo it in the beginning in a mad rush for quick weight

loss that they injure themselves, then give up on exercise altogether in

fear of hurting themselves again.

> A couple of weeks ago I

> met this guy and even though I had told him I was fat, the first

> thing out of his mouth was " you're too big for me. " That really

> made me realize that everyone only sees me as this fat person and

> not as a human.

That's his problem, not yours! SO many women of every size run into idiots

like this. Just as men out there like their women to look like stick

figures, there are men out there who like women with some meat on their

bones. You'll find the right guy for you in time.

> I'm so sick of hearing about obese people on the news and

> tv I can hardly stand it

Turn it off!

>And if I go to a new doctor, the first thing they say is - you

> need to lose weight.

Most doctors say that to every heavy person who comes in, no matter what

they go to the doctor for. Doctors are blaming everything from hangails to

allergies on weight lately, because it's the " in " thing to do, because the

pharmaceutical reps pushing all the weight loss pills are telling them to.

> and I'm pretty competitive

Again, be careful not to injure yourself trying to push yourself too hard in

the beginning, especially if your body isn't used to too much exercise right

now.

Welcome, and good luck!

Sue in NJ

Guest guest

Welcome, Lily! That's great that you already have your exercise

program in place--for me that was one of the hardest parts! How long

have you been doing that? That's certainly a wonderful start! :)

I hope you find the group as helpful as I have. :-)

-Bonnie

338/282/278 (mini-goal)

Guest guest

Thanks for the welcome!

At first, the exercise part was not easy- I actually don't have a problem with exercise itself- but with being consistant in doing it. I would excercise for 2 weeks and then stop for no reason then go back for a day and then stop again- see the personal trainer and go for a couple more times, and then stop again... but now it's finally a part of my day and I'm hoping to increase my activity level even more. I really enjoy exercising.

Anyone have ideas about how to deal with perfectionistic thoughts?

I hope to really enjoy this group!

Lily

From: "brgk44" <brgk44@...>Reply-100-plus To: 100-plus Subject: Re: Hi Im newDate: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:19:39 -0000Welcome, Lily! That's great that you already have your exerciseprogram in place--for me that was one of the hardest parts! How longhave you been doing that? That's certainly a wonderful start! :)I hope you find the group as helpful as I have. :-)-Bonnie338/282/278 (mini-goal)100-Plus Files page 100-plus/files100-Plus Links page 100-plus/links

Guest guest

Welcome Lily, I'm and I want to say welome to the group. I myself have about 103 pounds to lose. This group is great to give encouragement, listen to you gripe and complain, or to cry with you and the best...send congrats when you have succeded at losing even small amouts. Don't feel bashful about posting with any feelings you have. Everyone here is here to lose weight. Chances are there is someone here right now battling the same obstacles you are facing. Some of us are failing at losing, some are losing fast, some are losing slow some are even gaining or maintaining. But we all are here for support! I hope to be able to help you with you battle to lose the bulge. Doing 40 minutes exercise already is great! I'm at the 30 minute stage and sometimes dern glad to do that.

Visit my weight loss journal.

~:~The Personal Touch~:~Tags, Stats, or anything else personalized with your name.Everything here is personalized!http://free.hostdepartment.com/t/thepersonaltouchMy Personal Web Site

Hi Im new

Hello everyone!I'm hoping to find some support here and to learn about all of you and your ways to lose weight and become more healthy.I am about 150 pounds overweight. I exercise about 4 days a week for 40 minutes on the elliptical machine at the gym. I eat 6 meals a day, no sugar... I'm looking for more guidance and support.I'm looking forward to this group!Lily

Guest guest

Hi Lily, My name is and I have lost around 46 pounds so far since last September. I have a long long long way to go yet though. I have at least 158 pounds more to lose. I found out in September that I have diabetes. That is what got me really trying to lose the weight. I have my ups and downs. Some times it just seems so hard to exercise and eat right and then other times it feels pretty easy. Right now it seems hard. I do know though that when I eat right and exercise I feel good both physically and mentally. Oh by the way I am 34 years old and married to a wonderful man. He goes walking with me whenever I go walking. He is supportive as much as he can be. Well, that is a little about me. I just wanted to introduce myself and welcome you to the group. 340/293.9/275 Hi Im newHello everyone!I'm hoping to find some support here and to learn about all of you and your ways to lose weight and become more healthy.I am about 150 pounds overweight. I exercise about 4 days a week for 40 minutes on the elliptical machine at the gym. I eat 6 meals a day, no sugar.. I'm looking for more guidance and support.I'm looking forward to this group!Lily100-Plus Files page 100-plus/files100-Plus Links page 100-plus/links

Guest guest

Welcome Lily - this is a great place to be :) How long have you been working out? how many calories in the 6 meals, if I can ask. Do you journal? do you drink at least 8 glasses of water a day? lily_gallo <lcontorer1@...> wrote: Hello everyone! I'm hoping to find some support here and to learn about all of you and your ways to lose weight and become more healthy. I am about 150 pounds overweight. I exercise about 4 days a week for 40 minutes on the elliptical machine at the gym. I eat 6 meals a day, no sugar... I'm looking for more guidance and support.I'm looking forward to this group! LilyLive, Love, Laugh

Guest guest

Thanks for the welcome! It seems to be very friendly here! It's har too say how long I've been working out because until fairly recently I did the 2 weeks on 2 months off 1 day on 3 weeks off thing if you know what I mean but I actually love to work out now and it gives me a high- sometimes it's hard to ignore the feeling that I'd rather be lounging but I do... and I feel so great once I'm there... then I reward myself further with a nice bath with lavendar sometimes and nice comfy clothes and socks- it's a whole experience for me.

I don't count calories because doing that totally ruins my motivation- I get obsessed with making deals and finding the best lowest calorie thing and then I don't get what my body really wants. It's like sabotauge (spelling- how DO you spell that?) for me. I pay attention to portion size, amount of protein, fiber... hope that answers you question.

I keep track of food intake and type/time of exercise but I don't journal- I'm not really a wordy person- my mind is constantly processing everything but without words... if you know what I mean??? I am very good at expressing myself with words and enjoy them also- it's just not the best way for me to learn.

I drink more than 8 glasses of water a day- it's the only thing I drink with very rare exception and I drink a lot...

Thanks for the interest!

Lily

From: <bryefield@...>Reply-100-plus To: 100-plus Subject: Re: Hi Im newDate: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 18:00:52 -0800 (PST)Welcome Lily - this is a great place to be :) How long have you been working out? how many calories in the 6 meals, if I can ask. Do you journal? do you drink at least 8 glasses of water a day? lily_gallo <lcontorer1@...> wrote:

Hello everyone! I'm hoping to find some support here and to learn about all of you and your ways to lose weight and become more healthy. I am about 150 pounds overweight. I exercise about 4 days a week for 40 minutes on the elliptical machine at the gym. I eat 6 meals a day, no sugar... I'm looking for more guidance and support.I'm looking forward to this group! LilyLive, Love, Laugh 100-Plus Files page 100-plus/files100-Plus Links page 100-plus/links

Guest guest

Lily welcome. LOoks like you have a great routine down. I still cant get exercise down. How is your water?

NH... Mom to Abby Liz 10/94 Anne 7/99

Guest guest

> At first, the exercise part was not easy- I actually don't have a problem

with exercise itself- but with being consistant in doing it. I would

excercise for 2 weeks and then stop for no reason then go back for a day and

then stop again

That's my problem. I can do it and feel great for 5 days a week for a week

or 2, then do only 1 or 2 days the next week, either from laziness or

busyness, then just not do it at all for a week or so. Of course, by then

I'm starting to feel lousy again and have problems making it up the stairs

to my third floor apartment, and then go gung-ho again.

>but now it's finally a part of my day and I'm hoping to increase my

activity level even more.

The weeks I *do* stick with it, I always make myself a deal - no breakfast

until a video is done, unless it's a treadmill day, then it's no lunch,

because I can't use the tread early in the morning or it disturbs my

neighbor.

It's usually a missed treadmill day that throws me off track. I say no lunch

until it's done, but get so tied up with other things during the day that

before I know it, it's 3 or 4pm and I've neither walked or ate, so I grab a

quick lunch and promise to do better the next day. It was a mistake even

buying that thing, it turned out as I miss more workouts when I plan on

using it instead of doing a video. I wanted one for decades but never had an

apartment big enough for it. When we finally did, we wound up with a

downstairs neighbor who took a disability retirement a few months after we

moved in.

>I really enjoy exercising.

I don't think those words will *ever* come out of my mouth! As a kid I was

very active, always outside, playing ball with the boys, climbing walls,

riding my bike or skating, and when I worked full time as a nurse I was

always on the go, but now that I'm 52 and have many arthritic bones and

joints and a few spots of tendonitis and neuritis, exercise is the last

thing I want to do most mornings.

Sue in NJ

Guest guest

*lol* I'm back and forth on this one. Some days I really do love it.

I love feeling active. And at least now I'm to the point where I'm

not thinking " Ugh, how much longer? " during my workouts--that's

improvement, right? ;) I love what it's doing for my metabolism, what

it has done for my body, and how it helps me get into the right frame

of mind first thing in the morning. I also love the feeling of

accomplishment when I am able to go a bit faster or try something new

and succeed. In Make the Connection, Oprah commented how she'll never

be one of those people who is excited to work out and who absolutely

loves it...but she loves what it does for her, so she'll continue to

do it. I think there are a lot of us in that boat with her :)

-Bonnie

> >I really enjoy exercising.

>

> I don't think those words will *ever* come out of my mouth!

>

> Sue in NJ

>