RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Chocolate

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Calories fat and carbs please?? Need to l know for weight watcher points. On Sep 17, 2011, at 8:17 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:

Easy. We have this often.

60 Second Chocolate Mousse

In the VitaMix put

1 egg

6 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate chips (we like milk chocolate)

1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Whir it up and with the machine drizzle in 1 cup hot heavy cream. Blend until light and smooth

Pour into pots de creme cups or custard cups and refrigerate for several hours until firm.

YUM

p.s. I often add a little sprinkle of granulated instant espresso. Nothing enhances the flavor of chocolate like coffee.

Terry

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 17, 2011, at 11:09 PM, "" <juliegkravet@...> wrote:

> What's everyone's best Vitamix recipe using chocolate? I'm planning on being REALLY bad within the next few days and I've decided its definitely going to include chocolate.

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

this recipe i will definitely save. :)  sounds delicious.  thanks.On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 1:35 AM, Melody Sieglitz <luv2tap2@...> wrote:

Calories fat and carbs please?? Need to l know for weight watcher points. On Sep 17, 2011, at 8:17 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:

Easy. We have this often.

60 Second Chocolate Mousse

In the VitaMix put

1 egg

6 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate chips (we like milk chocolate)

1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Whir it up and with the machine drizzle in 1 cup hot heavy cream. Blend until light and smooth

Pour into pots de creme cups or custard cups and refrigerate for several hours until firm.

YUM

p.s. I often add a little sprinkle of granulated instant espresso. Nothing enhances the flavor of chocolate like coffee.

Terry

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 17, 2011, at 11:09 PM, " " <juliegkravet@...> wrote:

> What's everyone's best Vitamix recipe using chocolate? I'm planning on being REALLY bad within the next few days and I've decided its definitely going to include chocolate.

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>