RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: GI Doc Who Prescribes LDN in Florida?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I too, live in the Tampa Bay ares and am looking for a doctor as well

who will prescribe LDN. I think my current doctor will relent and give

me a prescription soon...I've taken a good bit of reading material for

her to research. If she does I'll let you know. She is Dr. Cruse on

Bruce B. Downs Blvd.

>

> I live in the Tampa Bay area and am looking for a GI doctor in the

> vicinity who may be open to prescribing LDN. My current doctor isn't

> against me using LDN, but would prefer that I see a doctor who has

> experience with it first.

>

> Any suggestions would be much appreciated. If I can't find a doctor,

> I may go the phone consultation route.

>

Guest guest

Actually, it just occured to me that Dr. Skip at Skip's Pharmacy in

Boca Raton might recommend a doctor in this area. He is really so

involved with LDN and seems to be a trusted expert in compounding it

I'm sure he would know someone...the only thing is, is that it may not

be something that he would feel comfortable doing or quite possibly

because of ethics. -Biz

> I live in the Tampa Bay area and am looking for a GI doctor in the

> vicinity who may be open to prescribing LDN. My current doctor isn't

> against me using LDN, but would prefer that I see a doctor who has

> experience with it first.

>

> Any suggestions would be much appreciated. If I can't find a doctor,

> I may go the phone consultation route.

>

Guest guest

Thanks for the advice! As far as asking Dr. Skip...I already tried

that route and he forwarded me to someone else. They only had a

list of Neurologists. So I'm still looking.

> Actually, it just occured to me that Dr. Skip at Skip's Pharmacy

in

> Boca Raton might recommend a doctor in this area. He is really so

> involved with LDN and seems to be a trusted expert in compounding

it

> I'm sure he would know someone...the only thing is, is that it may

not

> be something that he would feel comfortable doing or quite

possibly

> because of ethics. -Biz

>

>

>

> > I live in the Tampa Bay area and am looking for a GI doctor in

the

> > vicinity who may be open to prescribing LDN. My current doctor

isn't

> > against me using LDN, but would prefer that I see a doctor who

has

> > experience with it first.

> >

> > Any suggestions would be much appreciated. If I can't find a

doctor,

> > I may go the phone consultation route.

> >

>

Guest guest

HI PETE:

BELOW IS A COPY OF AN EMAIL I GOT OF DOCTORS IN THE FLORIDA AREA.

I STARTED WITH THIS GROUP WITH THE SAME QUESTIONS YOU HAVE. MY GI DOCTOR IS OK WITH ME PURSUING LDN BUT KNOWS RIGHT NOW NOTHING ABOUT IT UNTIL I GAVE HIM LOTS OF INFO TO READ. HE TOLD ME IN DEC HE IS GOING TO A MEDICAL CONFERENCE AND WILL BRING UP THE TOPIC OF LDN THERE WITH HIS FELLOW COLLEAGUES. IN THE MEAN TIME I WANTED TO START FEELING BETTER AND TRY LDN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WONDERFUL TO HELP AND OFFER INFO TO ME AND I WANTED TO DO THE SAME FOR YOU PETE. I HAVE CALLED ALL THE DOCTORS IN SOUTH FLORIDA AND ONE CHARGES $550. FOR THE 1ST VISIT. ANOTHER CHARGES $150. FOR THE 1ST VISIT. I FOUND A HOLISTIC DOCTOR THAT CHARGES $65-85 FOR THE 1ST VISIT WHICH IS WHERE I HAVE AN APPT. SCHEDULED TO SEE SOON. THEN MY PLAN IS TO GET THE PRESCRIPTION FILLED AT SKIP'S PHARMACY IN BOCA RATON.

ALSO THERE IS A DOCTOR IN PA THAT CAN DO A PHONE CONSULT AND CHARGES $7.00 A MINUTE. I UNDERSTAND CALLS AVERAGE ABOUT 10-15 MINS. MY FRIEND WHO IS A DOCTOR IN ANOTHER STATE SUGGESTED TO ME TO TRY AS BEST TO MEET A DOCTOR FACE TO FACE TO BEGIN LN TREATMENT AND ONLY USE THE

PHONE CONSULT AS A LAST RESORT. THAT WAS HER VIEW AS A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL WHICH MAKES SENSE TO ME.

LET ME KNOW IF THIS INFO HELPS. C-BELOW THE LIST OF DOCTORS I CUT AND PASTED FROM A PREVIOUS EMAIL I RECEIVED....

GOOD LUCK WITH EVERY THING PETE ON PROJECT STATUS WITH THE BEGINNING STAGES OF LDN AS A NEW TREATMENT FOR YOUR CONDITION AND JUST DO YOUR BEST TO TAKE THINGS A DAY AT A TIME... :~)

BEST,

DAVID

Florida

Dr. Augustine V. ph ( Crystal ’s First Neurologist) 5200 son Ave. Suite A Orlando, FL 32810 Ph# 407-290-1558 Fax# 407-292-8852

Dr. Rosenberg 7232 W. Sand Lake Road #100 Orlando, FL 32819 Ph# 407-370-3705

Dr. Rosenberg 6001 Vineland Road Suite 116 Orlando, FL 32819 Ph# 407-352-1112

Dr. Kirti Kalidas 6651 Vineland Rd # 150 Orlando, FL 32819 Ph# 407-355-9246 Fax# 407-370-4774

Dr. 1400 South Orange Ave Orlando, FL 32806 Ph# 407-548-3800

Dr. Bobustuc 1400 South Orange Ave Orlando, FL 32806 Ph# 407-648-3800

Dr. Gustavo Arvelo 505 W Oak St Kissimmee, FL 34741 Ph# 407-933-1760

Dr. Steingo 572 E. McNab Road, 2nd Floor North Broward MS Center Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334 Ph# 954-928-0611

Dr. Albert Rhobbins Deerfield Beach, FL

Ph# 561-395-3282

Dr. Hanna Chaim D.O. Ormond Beach/Daytona, FL

Ph# 386- 672-9000

Dr. e Knaus-Frenette P MD

3355 Burns Rd Ste 203 Palm Bch Gdns , FL 33410

Ph# 561- 625-1263

Dr. Negroski (Neurologist) Sarasota, FL

Ph# 941-487-2160

Dr. Dayton

18600 Ave Sunny Isles Beach , FL 33160 Ph# 305-931-8484 Website - Cancer Cure Foundation/ Dayton Medical “integrates holistic, alternative and mainstream conventional medicine to treat cancer, arteriosclerosis, arthritis, neurological disorders including MS, and general conditions. They specialize in preventive medicine including Insulin Potentiation Therapy, Poly MVA, Cantron, QiGong, low dose Naltrexone, chelation therapy, cell therapy, therapeutic nutrition, IV's, and oxidation therapy. “ www.daytonmedical.com

Dr. Perlmutter Naples, FL

Ph# 239-649-7400

Web Address - www.drperlmutter.com

Dr. Blythe Board Certified in Family Medicine

1601 S. Apollo Blvd Melbourne, FL 32901 Ph# 321-674-9220 Fax# 321-674-9217

Dr. Todd Family Clinic Tampa, FL

Ph# 863-646-5088

Dr. Sulton H. Rahaman 225 North Reagan Blvd. Suite 101 Longwood, FL 32750 Ph# 407-767-8006

Dr. Rees 201 North Clyde Blvd. #240 Daytona Beach, FL 32114 Ph# 386-258-4836

Dr. Mark Riner 300 Clyde Blvd Ormand Beach, FL 32174 Ph# 386-491-4877

Dr. 1395 N. Pkwy Merritt Island, FL 32953 Ph# 321-452-1224

Dr. Rockley 17101 NE 19th Ave Suite 101 North Miami Beach, FL 33162 Ph# 305-940-7766

Dr. s Gilels 900 East Ocean Blvd Stuart, FL 31994 Ph# 772-781-2793

Dr. Felix 7631 SW 62nd Ave South Miami, FL 33149

Dr. Henschel 1551 West Bay Drive Largo, FL 33770 Ph# 727-581-8767

Dr. Anne Hermann 3604 West El Prado Blvd. Tampa, FL 33829 Ph# 813-345-6611

Dr. Ron Hood 1140 Gate Road , FL 95642 Ph# 209-223-2530

Dr. Mike Shook 375 NW 51st Street Boca Raton, FL 33431 Ph# 561-736-3123

Dr. Steingo 572 East McNabb Road Pompano Beach, FL 33060 Ph# 954-928-0611

Dr. Suarez 11921 South Dixie Hwy Suite 208 Pinecrest, FL 33156 Ph# 305-232-0705

Dr. Walthendorf 2685 Horseshoe Drive Naples, FL 34104 Ph# 239-659-9188

Dr. 223 Cody Ave Hurlburt Field, FL 32544 Ph# 850-884-4243

Dr. Aliueka Alverez 701 NW 57th Ave Suite 350 Miami, FL 33140 Ph# 305-262-0928

Dr. Borislow 1260 South Greenwood Ave Suite E Clearwater, FL 33758 Ph# 727-443-2920

Dr. Ivan Castano 4204 West 12th Ave Hialeah, FL 33012 Ph# 305-556-8818

Dr. Glen Chapman 18368 South Fed Hwy Delray Beach, FL 33483 Ph# 561-330-6640

Dr. Joan Coupland 1000 W Broadway Suite 208 Oviedo, FL 32765 Ph# 407-706-1650

Dr. Dach MD 4700 Sheridan Suite T Hollywood, FL 33021 Ph# (954) 983-1443 Website: www.dr.dach.com LDN Article by Dr. Dach - http://jeffreydach.com/2007/08/01/low-dose-nalotrexone-ldn-by-jeffrey-dach-md.aspx

Dr. le Knauss Palm Beach, FL

Ph# (561) 625-1263

Dr. Leonard Leichus, M.D. (GI) 2457 Care Drive, Suite D100 Tallahassee, Florida 32308 Ph: (850) 841-1166

Fax: (850) 942-5466

Dr. Margaret Rank 11 Edgewood Drive Melbourne, Fl 32901Ph# 321-984-1291

From: Pete <peterdt1@...>Subject: [low dose naltrexone] Re: GI Doc Who Prescribes LDN in Florida?low dose naltrexone Date: Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 12:06 PM

Thanks for the advice! As far as asking Dr. Skip...I already tried that route and he forwarded me to someone else. They only had a list of Neurologists. So I'm still looking.> Actually, it just occured to me that Dr. Skip at Skip's Pharmacy in > Boca Raton might recommend a doctor in this area. He is really so > involved with LDN and seems to be a trusted expert in compounding it > I'm sure he would know someone...the only thing is, is that it may not > be something that he would feel comfortable doing or quite possibly > because of

ethics. -Biz> > > > > I live in the Tampa Bay area and am looking for a GI doctor in the > > vicinity who may be open to prescribing LDN. My current doctor isn't > > against me using LDN, but would prefer that I see a doctor who has > > experience with it first. > > > > Any suggestions would be much appreciated. If I can't find a doctor, > > I may go the phone consultation route.> >>

Guest guest

I called Skips's to get a list of Dr's in Cal and they gave me a list, no problemNonie> low dose naltrexone > From: biztekmom@...> Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:30:00 +0000> Subject: [low dose naltrexone] Re: GI Doc Who Prescribes LDN in Florida?> > > Actually, it just occured to me that Dr. Skip at Skip's Pharmacy in > Boca Raton might recommend a doctor in this area. He is really so > involved with LDN and seems to be a trusted expert in compounding it > I'm sure he would know someone...the only thing is, is that it may not > be something that he would feel comfortable doing or quite possibly > because of ethics. -Biz> > > > > I live in the Tampa Bay area and am looking for a GI doctor in the > > vicinity who may be open to prescribing LDN. My current doctor isn't > > against me using LDN, but would prefer that I see a doctor who has > > experience with it first. > > > > Any suggestions would be much appreciated. If I can't find a doctor, > > I may go the phone consultation route.> >> > > > ------------------------------------> >

Guest guest

Try Dr. Dakos who is in Fort Myers. It may be a drive for you but I am sure that he will not require you

to keep coming to see him. He is familiar with LDN. After the initial consult you might want to do phone consult. ask him.

He should be listed in the phone book.

Bob

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 12:06 PM, Pete <peterdt1@...> wrote:

Thanks for the advice! As far as asking Dr. Skip...I already tried that route and he forwarded me to someone else. They only had a list of Neurologists. So I'm still looking.> Actually, it just occured to me that Dr. Skip at Skip's Pharmacy

in > Boca Raton might recommend a doctor in this area. He is really so > involved with LDN and seems to be a trusted expert in compounding it > I'm sure he would know someone...the only thing is, is that it may

not > be something that he would feel comfortable doing or quite possibly > because of ethics. -Biz> > > > > I live in the Tampa Bay area and am looking for a GI doctor in

the > > vicinity who may be open to prescribing LDN. My current doctor isn't > > against me using LDN, but would prefer that I see a doctor who has > > experience with it first.

> > > > Any suggestions would be much appreciated. If I can't find a doctor, > > I may go the phone consultation route.> >>

Guest guest

email crystal first :crystalAngel6267@.... she has a an up to date listcyndi CCyndi Lenzclenz@...http://www.tdgr2productions.comhttp://www.goldenrescuesouthflorida.com"Is colainn gan cheann duine gan anam cara"The highest calling is to be a soul friend St Brigid On Nov 19, 2008, at 4:52 PM, Nonie wrote:I called Skips's to get a list of Dr's in Cal and they gave me a list, no problemNonie> low dose naltrexone > From: biztekmom > Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:30:00 +0000> Subject: [low dose naltrexone] Re: GI Doc Who Prescribes LDN in Florida?> > > Actually, it just occured to me that Dr. Skip at Skip's Pharmacy in > Boca Raton might recommend a doctor in this area. He is really so > involved with LDN and seems to be a trusted expert in compounding it > I'm sure he would know someone...the only thing is, is that it may not > be something that he would feel comfortable doing or quite possibly > because of ethics. -Biz> > > > > I live in the Tampa Bay area and am looking for a GI doctor in the > > vicinity who may be open to prescribing LDN. My current doctor isn't > > against me using LDN, but would prefer that I see a doctor who has > > experience with it first. > > > > Any suggestions would be much appreciated. If I can't find a doctor, > > I may go the phone consultation route.> >> > > > ------------------------------------> >

Guest guest

If anyone has any GI Dr's or any other Dr's that prescribe LDN and can get their permmission or has their permmission to be added to my LDN Dr Lists for the US and Overseas you can email me their information Privately to be added to my LDN Prescribing Dr list. Thanks....

Also Please DO NOT post ANY Dr's information online in the group unless you have their permmission because some don't want their information posted online which is why I keep a list and its not posted online somewhere.

We Can't Afford To Lose The Dr's We Have So Far That Prescribe LDN!!!!

May there be a miracle in YOUR life today and may you have the EYES to see it.From My Heart to Yours Love, Hugs & Blessings, CrystalLDN_Users Group OwnerDiagnosed November 2004 with Secondary Progressive MS, Transverse Myelitis and an Advocate for LDN!! 3 years on LDN with Skip's Pharmacy.....No Relapses.....Crystal's MS,TM & LDN Websitehttp://www.freewebs.com/crystalangel6267/index.htm LDN Website http://ww.ldninfo.org/Crystal's LDN Support GroupLDN_Users/ Crystal's LDN Gift Shophttp://www.cafepress.com/crystalldngifts Skip's Compounding Pharmacyhttp://www.skipspharmacy.com/

From: Cyndi Lenz <psychrn@...>low dose naltrexone Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 8:09:26 PMSubject: Re: [low dose naltrexone] Re: GI Doc Who Prescribes LDN in Florida?

email crystal first :crystalAngel6267@ aol.com. she has a an up to date list

cyndi

CCyndi Lenz

clenz@...

http://www.tdgr2pro ductions. com

http://www.goldenre scuesouthflorida .com

"Is colainn gan cheann duine gan anam cara"

The highest calling is to be a soul friend St Brigid

On Nov 19, 2008, at 4:52 PM, Nonie wrote:

I called Skips's to get a list of Dr's in Cal and they gave me a list, no problemNonie> low dose naltrexone> From: biztekmom (DOT) com> Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:30:00 +0000> Subject: [low dose naltrexone] Re: GI Doc Who Prescribes LDN in Florida?> > > Actually, it just occured to me that Dr. Skip at Skip's Pharmacy in > Boca Raton might recommend a doctor in this area. He is really so > involved with LDN and seems to be a trusted expert in compounding it > I'm sure he would know someone...the only thing is, is that it may not > be

something that he would feel comfortable doing or quite possibly > because of ethics. -Biz> > > > > I live in the Tampa Bay area and am looking for a GI doctor in the > > vicinity who may be open to prescribing LDN. My current doctor isn't > > against me using LDN, but would prefer that I see a doctor who has > > experience with it first. > > > > Any suggestions would be much appreciated. If I can't find a doctor, > > I may go the phone consultation route.> >> > > > ------------ --------- --------- ------> >

Guest guest

& ,

Thanks so much for the information. I will definitely look into

these doctors! I'll let you know how it turns out.

> > > Actually, it just occured to me that Dr. Skip at Skip's

Pharmacy

> > in

> > > Boca Raton might recommend a doctor in this area. He is really

so

> > > involved with LDN and seems to be a trusted expert in

compounding

> > it

> > > I'm sure he would know someone...the only thing is, is that it

may

> > not

> > > be something that he would feel comfortable doing or quite

> > possibly

> > > because of ethics. -Biz

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > > I live in the Tampa Bay area and am looking for a GI doctor

in

> > the

> > > > vicinity who may be open to prescribing LDN. My current

doctor

> > isn't

> > > > against me using LDN, but would prefer that I see a doctor

who

> > has

> > > > experience with it first.

> > > >

> > > > Any suggestions would be much appreciated. If I can't find a

> > doctor,

> > > > I may go the phone consultation route.

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

If any of you have Crohns disease, you should consider LDN as transdermal cream. Ingrid

From: Pete <peterdt1@...>low dose naltrexone Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 3:09:07 PMSubject: [low dose naltrexone] Re: GI Doc Who Prescribes LDN in Florida? & ,Thanks so much for the information. I will definitely look into these doctors! I'll let you know how it turns out.> > > Actually, it just occured to me that Dr. Skip at Skip's Pharmacy> > in> > > Boca Raton might recommend a doctor in this area. He is really so> > > involved with LDN and seems to be a trusted expert in compounding> > it> > > I'm sure he would know someone...the only thing is, is that it may> > not> > > be something that he would feel comfortable doing or quite> > possibly> > > because of ethics. -Biz> > >> > >> > >> > > > I live in the Tampa Bay area and am looking for a GI doctor in> > the> > > > vicinity who may be open to prescribing LDN. My current

doctor> > isn't> > > > against me using LDN, but would prefer that I see a doctor who> > has> > > > experience with it first.> > > >> > > > Any suggestions would be much appreciated. If I can't find a> > doctor,> > > > I may go the phone consultation route.> > > >> > >> >> > > >>------------------------------------