RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Other names for msg

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Joy,

I just knew it that congress was in on it with allowing lobbists to be active in letting MSG with other names to be in the ingredients of packaged food, without the consumer being aware that it is MSG..kinda like GMO foods, I had no idea that it is going on for this long.

Thanks for that article:

http://www.rense.com/general67/msg.htm

MSG and the other names for it, going right to the brain, and it makes us want to eat more than we should, obesity is at a higher rate than ever before, and soy also screws with the thyroid too, and that is another problem for another day.

The less pre-packaged foods we eat the more likely we are to get away from this, hopefully they wont lace our fruits and vegies and whole grains with MSG and related names now that the words is getting out...they dont stop.

I do know that if you are celiac you should be aware that they lace our bulk items with wheat and oat flour, for instance like raisins and they dont warn the consumer.

From: Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...>Subject: Re: [ ] other names for MSG Date: Friday, September 26, 2008, 6:33 PM

Thanks Honey. It's good to know!

It's like the commercials they have now, making like high fructose corn syrup is ok. At the end, the girl lightly mentions, "it's safe, if used moderately"! Well, most fruit juices, canned fruits, soft drinks, cereals, deserts and more, have it in them and it all adds up, which can put it over moderation! If it hints at sweetness, it probably has HFCS in it!

People need to really read the packages and educate theirselves. The FDA is not protecting us. The government is not protecting us, in any manner, that I can think of right now! The government is for Big Business and the Rich!

[ ] other names for MSG

I listed this to make it easy to identify... sodium caseinate is in thai kitchen foods, rice mixes, noodles, ect..they sell this in health food stores.. I just looked at celestial seasoning's tea..true blueberry and red zingers have natural flavor in it, what the heck do we need this in our tea!

So if you think like me, its ok when you look at the ingredients on the package that you arent buying MSG well look again, thanks to the FDA...for letting the corporations get away with fooling the consumer.

Empower yourself by educating

Hydrolyzed vegetable protein, autolyzed vegetable protein, textured vegetable protein, hydrolyzed yeast extract, autolyzed yeast extract, plant protein extract, sodium caseinate, calcium caseinate, yeast extract, textured whey protein, natural flavor.

MH