RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Colloidal Silver

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thre is a new product on the market called Pure Green 24.It is based on silver and is used as as green disinfectant.

Angie

Hi,I've been using my EMEM machine irregularly for Lyme and related issues. So, I"m familiar with my machine, but do get ovewhelmed when trying to pare down to a short list of pertinent frequencis when I need them.Could someone help me sort through some frequencies please?I'm having some trouble figuring out which of very many frequencies listed in the CAFL to use for some new issues. The worst of the four things on this list is the ear infection, but all are upper respiratory issues, both bacterial and viral. Ha, add allergy as the cause as well.1. Herpes (Simplex) - doctor said a nasal infection I had was a herpes infection that was going around. It has come back with lesser intensity several times over the past few weeks.2. Ear Infection (bacterial)- This too is a "it's going around" thing. So prevelant that most pharmacies in my city and the adjacent one had run out of

the antibiotic/cortison e ear drops my doc prescribed. I will not be taking those.Started like an intense allergy and then became very infected.3. Sore throat - Has been clogged, sore several weeks from allergies, now it may be infected along with the ears.4. Sinusitis - chronic from allergies with infection flareups at times.The doc on Monday said the ear infection is bad enough to be the culprit in my feeling as though my body is fighting an infection, making me need to go to bed very early and sleep very late, and feel "fluish" overall.My guess is that the bacteria in my ears is affecting the other upper respiratory parts.I only want to do a handful (from 5-10 settings) because I herx intensely and have great difficulty clearing toxins from my body.Can someone please help me? I am so exhausted and Lyme-fogged in my brain, there's no way I can find a way to select the

settings to use from all those categories.I've made a list of all the CAFL frequencies for those ailments but it's too overwhelming for me to select just a few.Ach! Help, please! Thanks.Blue

Guest guest

Thre is a new product on the market called Pure Green 24.It is based on silver and is used as as green disinfectant.

Angie

Hi,I've been using my EMEM machine irregularly for Lyme and related issues. So, I"m familiar with my machine, but do get ovewhelmed when trying to pare down to a short list of pertinent frequencis when I need them.Could someone help me sort through some frequencies please?I'm having some trouble figuring out which of very many frequencies listed in the CAFL to use for some new issues. The worst of the four things on this list is the ear infection, but all are upper respiratory issues, both bacterial and viral. Ha, add allergy as the cause as well.1. Herpes (Simplex) - doctor said a nasal infection I had was a herpes infection that was going around. It has come back with lesser intensity several times over the past few weeks.2. Ear Infection (bacterial)- This too is a "it's going around" thing. So prevelant that most pharmacies in my city and the adjacent one had run out of

the antibiotic/cortison e ear drops my doc prescribed. I will not be taking those.Started like an intense allergy and then became very infected.3. Sore throat - Has been clogged, sore several weeks from allergies, now it may be infected along with the ears.4. Sinusitis - chronic from allergies with infection flareups at times.The doc on Monday said the ear infection is bad enough to be the culprit in my feeling as though my body is fighting an infection, making me need to go to bed very early and sleep very late, and feel "fluish" overall.My guess is that the bacteria in my ears is affecting the other upper respiratory parts.I only want to do a handful (from 5-10 settings) because I herx intensely and have great difficulty clearing toxins from my body.Can someone please help me? I am so exhausted and Lyme-fogged in my brain, there's no way I can find a way to select the

settings to use from all those categories.I've made a list of all the CAFL frequencies for those ailments but it's too overwhelming for me to select just a few.Ach! Help, please! Thanks.Blue

Guest guest

Angie

Guest guest

Angie:Why buy it when you can make your own for pennies?  And safe a bundle.

Angie

Hi,I've been using my EMEM machine irregularly for Lyme and related issues. So, I " m familiar with my machine, but do get ovewhelmed when trying to pare down to a short list of pertinent frequencis when I need them.

Could someone help me sort through some frequencies please?I'm having some trouble figuring out which of very many frequencies listed in the CAFL to use for some new issues. The worst of the four things on

this list is the ear infection, but all are upper respiratory issues, both bacterial and viral. Ha, add allergy as the cause as well.1. Herpes (Simplex) - doctor said a nasal infection I had was a herpes infection that was going around. It has come back with lesser intensity

several times over the past few weeks.2. Ear Infection (bacterial)- This too is a " it's going around " thing. So prevelant that most pharmacies in my city and the adjacent one had run out of

the antibiotic/cortison e ear drops my doc prescribed. I will not be taking those.Started like an intense allergy and then became very infected.3. Sore throat - Has been clogged, sore several weeks from allergies, now it

may be infected along with the ears.4. Sinusitis - chronic from allergies with infection flareups at times.The doc on Monday said the ear infection is bad enough to be the culprit in my feeling as though my body is fighting an infection, making me need to go

to bed very early and sleep very late, and feel " fluish " overall.My guess is that the bacteria in my ears is affecting the other upper respiratory parts.I only want to do a handful (from 5-10 settings) because I herx intensely

and have great difficulty clearing toxins from my body.Can someone please help me? I am so exhausted and Lyme-fogged in my brain, there's no way I can find a way to select the

settings to use from all those categories.I've made a list of all the CAFL frequencies for those ailments but it's too overwhelming for me to select just a few.Ach! Help, please! Thanks.

Blue

Guest guest

I have Lyme Disease and have started using a Rife machine, with positive results I am now going to start the collodial silver. Do you have any recommendations about how much and how often I should take the collodial silver?

Thanks,

Phil

Re: Colloidal silver

Angie

Hi,I've been using my EMEM machine irregularly for Lyme and related issues. So, I"m familiar with my machine, but do get ovewhelmed when trying to pare down to a short list of pertinent frequencis when I need them.Could someone help me sort through some frequencies please?I'm having some trouble figuring out which of very many frequencies listed in the CAFL to use for some new issues. The worst of the four things on this list is the ear infection, but all are upper respiratory issues, both bacterial and viral. Ha, add allergy as the cause as well.1. Herpes (Simplex) - doctor said a nasal infection I had was a herpes infection that was going around. It has come back with lesser intensity several times over the past few weeks.2. Ear Infection (bacterial)- This too is a "it's going around" thing. So prevelant that most pharmacies in my city and the adjacent one had run out of the antibiotic/cortison e ear drops my doc prescribed. I will not be taking those.Started like an intense allergy and then became very infected.3. Sore throat - Has been clogged, sore several weeks from allergies, now it may be infected along with the ears.4. Sinusitis - chronic from allergies with infection flareups at times.The doc on Monday said the ear infection is bad enough to be the culprit in my feeling as though my body is fighting an infection, making me need to go to bed very early and sleep very late, and feel "fluish" overall.My guess is that the bacteria in my ears is affecting the other upper respiratory parts.I only want to do a handful (from 5-10 settings) because I herx intensely and have great difficulty clearing toxins from my body.Can someone please help me? I am so exhausted and Lyme-fogged in my brain, there's no way I can find a way to select the settings to use from all those categories.I've made a list of all the CAFL frequencies for those ailments but it's too overwhelming for me to select just a few.Ach! Help, please! Thanks.Blue

Guest guest

Phil:There was a Doctor who cured his own Lyme Disease with colloidal silver water.  His name is Dr. Farber.  He wrote a book entitled " The Micro-Silver Bullet, " detailing how he cured his very nasty case of Lyme disease using as much as 16 ounces of colloidal silver water daily.  I'm sure he took it over the course of the day and not all at once.  I'm sure the details are in his book.  You may want to read his book, first, before ingesting that much silver, but I also know of a lady, Nadine Wooley, who used 16 ounces of CSW daily to reverse her MS.  She went from a wheel chair to walking with a cane after ingesting 16 ounces daily for two years with no side effects.

I have Lyme Disease and have started using a Rife machine, with positive results  I am now going to start the collodial silver. Do you have any recommendations about how much and how often I should take the collodial silver?

Thanks,

Phil

Angie

Hi,I've been using my EMEM machine irregularly for Lyme and related issues. So, I " m familiar with my machine, but do get ovewhelmed when trying to pare down to a short list of pertinent frequencis when I need them.Could someone help me sort through some frequencies please?I'm having some trouble figuring out which of very many frequencies listed in the CAFL to use for some new issues. The worst of the four things on this list is the ear infection, but all are upper respiratory issues, both bacterial and viral. Ha, add allergy as the cause as well.1. Herpes (Simplex) - doctor said a nasal infection I had was a herpes infection that was going around. It has come back with lesser intensity several times over the past few weeks.2. Ear Infection (bacterial)- This too is a " it's going around " thing. So prevelant that most pharmacies in my city and the adjacent one had run out of the antibiotic/cortison e ear drops my doc prescribed. I will not be taking those.Started like an intense allergy and then became very infected.3. Sore throat - Has been clogged, sore several weeks from allergies, now it may be infected along with the ears.4. Sinusitis - chronic from allergies with infection flareups at times.The doc on Monday said the ear infection is bad enough to be the culprit in my feeling as though my body is fighting an infection, making me need to go to bed very early and sleep very late, and feel " fluish " overall.My guess is that the bacteria in my ears is affecting the other upper respiratory parts.I only want to do a handful (from 5-10 settings) because I herx intensely and have great difficulty clearing toxins from my body.Can someone please help me? I am so exhausted and Lyme-fogged in my brain, there's no way I can find a way to select the settings to use from all those categories.I've made a list of all the CAFL frequencies for those ailments but it's too overwhelming for me to select just a few.Ach! Help, please! Thanks.Blue

Guest guest

Phil:There was a Doctor who cured his own Lyme Disease with colloidal silver water.  His name is Dr. Farber.  He wrote a book entitled " The Micro-Silver Bullet, " detailing how he cured his very nasty case of Lyme disease using as much as 16 ounces of colloidal silver water daily.  I'm sure he took it over the course of the day and not all at once.  I'm sure the details are in his book.  You may want to read his book, first, before ingesting that much silver, but I also know of a lady, Nadine Wooley, who used 16 ounces of CSW daily to reverse her MS.  She went from a wheel chair to walking with a cane after ingesting 16 ounces daily for two years with no side effects.

I have Lyme Disease and have started using a Rife machine, with positive results  I am now going to start the collodial silver. Do you have any recommendations about how much and how often I should take the collodial silver?

Thanks,

Phil

Angie

Hi,I've been using my EMEM machine irregularly for Lyme and related issues. So, I " m familiar with my machine, but do get ovewhelmed when trying to pare down to a short list of pertinent frequencis when I need them.Could someone help me sort through some frequencies please?I'm having some trouble figuring out which of very many frequencies listed in the CAFL to use for some new issues. The worst of the four things on this list is the ear infection, but all are upper respiratory issues, both bacterial and viral. Ha, add allergy as the cause as well.1. Herpes (Simplex) - doctor said a nasal infection I had was a herpes infection that was going around. It has come back with lesser intensity several times over the past few weeks.2. Ear Infection (bacterial)- This too is a " it's going around " thing. So prevelant that most pharmacies in my city and the adjacent one had run out of the antibiotic/cortison e ear drops my doc prescribed. I will not be taking those.Started like an intense allergy and then became very infected.3. Sore throat - Has been clogged, sore several weeks from allergies, now it may be infected along with the ears.4. Sinusitis - chronic from allergies with infection flareups at times.The doc on Monday said the ear infection is bad enough to be the culprit in my feeling as though my body is fighting an infection, making me need to go to bed very early and sleep very late, and feel " fluish " overall.My guess is that the bacteria in my ears is affecting the other upper respiratory parts.I only want to do a handful (from 5-10 settings) because I herx intensely and have great difficulty clearing toxins from my body.Can someone please help me? I am so exhausted and Lyme-fogged in my brain, there's no way I can find a way to select the settings to use from all those categories.I've made a list of all the CAFL frequencies for those ailments but it's too overwhelming for me to select just a few.Ach! Help, please! Thanks.Blue

Guest guest

I am healed from chronic lyme disease (15 years) using a rife-type

device, the DP100, and 16-32 ounces a day of 2-3 nanometer

colloidal silver. I didn't have any problems using that much

silver by spreading the dose out throughout the day. I kept

a water bottle filled with it with me all the time and took sips

whenever I thought about it.

Carol Monroe

To: Rife Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 4:14:45 PMSubject: Re: Colloidal silver

Phil:There was a Doctor who cured his own Lyme Disease with colloidal silver water. His name is Dr. Farber. He wrote a book entitled "The Micro-Silver Bullet," detailing how he cured his very nasty case of Lyme disease using as much as 16 ounces of colloidal silver water daily. I'm sure he took it over the course of the day and not all at once. I'm sure the details are in his book. You may want to read his book, first, before ingesting that much silver, but I also know of a lady, Nadine Wooley, who used 16 ounces of CSW daily to reverse her MS. She went from a wheel chair to walking with a cane after ingesting 16 ounces daily for two years with no side effects.

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 1:30 PM, Phil Kuehl <pkuehltampabay (DOT) rr.com> wrote:

I have Lyme Disease and have started using a Rife machine, with positive results I am now going to start the collodial silver. Do you have any recommendations about how much and how often I should take the collodial silver?

Thanks,

Phil

Angie

Guest guest

I am healed from chronic lyme disease (15 years) using a rife-type

device, the DP100, and 16-32 ounces a day of 2-3 nanometer

colloidal silver. I didn't have any problems using that much

silver by spreading the dose out throughout the day. I kept

a water bottle filled with it with me all the time and took sips

whenever I thought about it.

Carol Monroe

To: Rife Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 4:14:45 PMSubject: Re: Colloidal silver

Phil:There was a Doctor who cured his own Lyme Disease with colloidal silver water. His name is Dr. Farber. He wrote a book entitled "The Micro-Silver Bullet," detailing how he cured his very nasty case of Lyme disease using as much as 16 ounces of colloidal silver water daily. I'm sure he took it over the course of the day and not all at once. I'm sure the details are in his book. You may want to read his book, first, before ingesting that much silver, but I also know of a lady, Nadine Wooley, who used 16 ounces of CSW daily to reverse her MS. She went from a wheel chair to walking with a cane after ingesting 16 ounces daily for two years with no side effects.

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 1:30 PM, Phil Kuehl <pkuehltampabay (DOT) rr.com> wrote:

Thanks,

Phil

Angie

Guest guest

Is Colloidal silver and Colloidal silver water the same thing?

Thanks

Steel

h

c

Guest guest

Thanks

Steel

h

c

Guest guest

:There is a colloidal silver gel, colloidal silver spray, and colloidal silver water, so it depends on which you're talking about.

Thanks

Steel

h

c

Hi,I've been using my EMEM machine irregularly for Lyme and related issues. So, I " m familiar with my machine, but do get ovewhelmed when trying to pare down to a short list of pertinent frequencis when I need them.

Could someone help me sort through some frequencies please?I'm having some trouble figuring out which of very many frequencies listed in the CAFL to use for some new issues. The worst of the four things on

this list is the ear infection, but all are upper respiratory issues, both bacterial and viral. Ha, add allergy as the cause as well.1. Herpes (Simplex) - doctor said a nasal infection I had was a herpes infection that was going around. It has come back with lesser intensity

several times over the past few weeks.2. Ear Infection (bacterial)- This too is a " it's going around " thing. So prevelant that most pharmacies in my city and the adjacent one had run out of

the antibiotic/cortison e ear drops my doc prescribed. I will not be taking those.Started like an intense allergy and then became very infected.3. Sore throat - Has been clogged, sore several weeks from allergies, now it

may be infected along with the ears.4. Sinusitis - chronic from allergies with infection flareups at times.The doc on Monday said the ear infection is bad enough to be the culprit in my feeling as though my body is fighting an infection, making me need to go

to bed very early and sleep very late, and feel " fluish " overall.My guess is that the bacteria in my ears is affecting the other upper respiratory parts.I only want to do a handful (from 5-10 settings) because I herx intensely

and have great difficulty clearing toxins from my body.Can someone please help me? I am so exhausted and Lyme-fogged in my brain, there's no way I can find a way to select the

settings to use from all those categories.I've made a list of all the CAFL frequencies for those ailments but it's too overwhelming for me to select just a few.Ach! Help, please! Thanks.

Blue

Guest guest

:There is a colloidal silver gel, colloidal silver spray, and colloidal silver water, so it depends on which you're talking about.

Thanks

Steel

h

c

Blue

Guest guest

Ok

So ACS200 is the spray

Mesosilver would be the water...Right

Thanks a lot your a big help to all of us...

Steel

h

c

Guest guest

Ok

So ACS200 is the spray

Steel

h

c

Guest guest

mine is something like .ooo8 microns...how does that compare to 2-3

nanometer...what does 2-3 naometer mean?

thanks

ariella

> I am healed from chronic lyme disease (15 years) using a rife-type

> device, the DP100, and 16-32 ounces a day of 2-3 nanometer

> colloidal silver. I didn't have any problems using that much

> silver by spreading the dose out throughout the day. I kept

> a water bottle filled with it with me all the time and took sips

> whenever I thought about it.

>  

> Carol Monroe

>

>

> To: Rife

> Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 4:14:45 PM

> Subject: Re: Colloidal silver

>

>  

>

> Phil:

>

> There was a Doctor who cured his own Lyme Disease with colloidal

> silver water.  His name is Dr. Farber.  He wrote a book entitled

> " The Micro-Silver Bullet, " detailing how he cured his very nasty case

> of Lyme disease using as much as 16 ounces of colloidal silver water

> daily.  I'm sure he took it over the course of the day and not all at

> once.  I'm sure the details are in his book.  You may want to read his

> book, first, before ingesting that much silver, but I also know of a

> lady, Nadine Wooley, who used 16 ounces of CSW daily to reverse her

> MS.  She went from a wheel chair to walking with a cane after

> ingesting 16 ounces daily for two years with no side effects.

>

>

>

> On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 1:30 PM, Phil Kuehl <pkuehltampabay (DOT) rr.com>

> wrote:

>>  

>>

>> I have Lyme Disease and have started using a Rife machine, with

>> positive results  I am now going to start the collodial silver. Do

>> you have any recommendations about how much and how often I should

>> take the collodial silver?

>>  

>> Thanks,

>> Phil

>>> Re: Colloidal silver

>>>

>>>  

>>>

>>> Thre is a new product on the market called Pure Green 24.It is based

>>> on silver and is used as as green disinfectant.

>>>  

>>> Angie

>>>  

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>>>>  

>>>>>> Hi,

>>>>>>

>>>>>> I've been using my EMEM machine irregularly for Lyme and related

>>>>>> issues.

>>>>>> So, I " m familiar with my machine, but do get ovewhelmed when

>>>>>> trying to pare

>>>>>> down to a short list of pertinent frequencis when I need them.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> Could someone help me sort through some frequencies please?

>>>>>>

>>>>>> I'm having some trouble figuring out which of very many

>>>>>> frequencies listed

>>>>>> in the CAFL to use for some new issues. The worst of the four

>>>>>> things on

>>>>>> this list is the ear infection, but all are upper respiratory

>>>>>> issues, both

>>>>>> bacterial and viral. Ha, add allergy as the cause as well.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> 1. Herpes (Simplex) - doctor said a nasal infection I had was a

>>>>>> herpes

>>>>>> infection that was going around. It has come back with lesser

>>>>>> intensity

>>>>>> several times over the past few weeks.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> 2. Ear Infection (bacterial)- This too is a " it's going around "

>>>>>> thing. So

>>>>>> prevelant that most pharmacies in my city and the adjacent one

>>>>>> had run out

>>>>>> of the antibiotic/cortison e ear drops my doc prescribed. I will

>>>>>> not be

>>>>>> taking those.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> Started like an intense allergy and then became very infected.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> 3. Sore throat - Has been clogged, sore several weeks from

>>>>>> allergies, now it

>>>>>> may be infected along with the ears.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> 4. Sinusitis - chronic from allergies with infection flareups at

>>>>>> times.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> The doc on Monday said the ear infection is bad enough to be the

>>>>>> culprit in

>>>>>> my feeling as though my body is fighting an infection, making me

>>>>>> need to go

>>>>>> to bed very early and sleep very late, and feel " fluish " overall.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> My guess is that the bacteria in my ears is affecting the other

>>>>>> upper

>>>>>> respiratory parts.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> I only want to do a handful (from 5-10 settings) because I herx

>>>>>> intensely

>>>>>> and have great difficulty clearing toxins from my body.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> Can someone please help me? I am so exhausted and Lyme-fogged in

>>>>>> my brain,

>>>>>> there's no way I can find a way to select the settings to use

>>>>>> from all those

>>>>>> categories.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> I've made a list of all the CAFL frequencies for those ailments

>>>>>> but it's too

>>>>>> overwhelming for me to select just a few.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> Ach! Help, please! Thanks.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> Blue

>>>>>>

>>>>>

>

>

>

" you are what you think about "

Guest guest

thanks

ariella

>  

> Carol Monroe

>

>

>

>  

>

> Phil:

>

>

>

>

> wrote:

>>  

>>

>>  

>> Thanks,

>> Phil

>>>

>>>  

>>>

>>>  

>>> Angie

>>>  

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>>>>  

>>>>>> Hi,

>>>>>>

>>>>>> issues.

>>>>>> trying to pare

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>> things on

>>>>>> issues, both

>>>>>>

>>>>>> herpes

>>>>>> intensity

>>>>>>

>>>>>> thing. So

>>>>>> had run out

>>>>>> not be

>>>>>> taking those.

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>> allergies, now it

>>>>>>

>>>>>> times.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> culprit in

>>>>>> need to go

>>>>>>

>>>>>> upper

>>>>>>

>>>>>> intensely

>>>>>>

>>>>>> my brain,

>>>>>> from all those

>>>>>> categories.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> but it's too

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>> Blue

>>>>>>

>>>>>

>

>

>

Guest guest

thanks

ariella

>  

> Carol Monroe

>

>

>

>  

>

> Phil:

>

>

>

>

> wrote:

>>  

>>

>>  

>> Thanks,

>> Phil

>>>

>>>  

>>>

>>>  

>>> Angie

>>>  

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>>>>  

>>>>>> Hi,

>>>>>>

>>>>>> issues.

>>>>>> trying to pare

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>> things on

>>>>>> issues, both

>>>>>>

>>>>>> herpes

>>>>>> intensity

>>>>>>

>>>>>> thing. So

>>>>>> had run out

>>>>>> not be

>>>>>> taking those.

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>> allergies, now it

>>>>>>

>>>>>> times.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> culprit in

>>>>>> need to go

>>>>>>

>>>>>> upper

>>>>>>

>>>>>> intensely

>>>>>>

>>>>>> my brain,

>>>>>> from all those

>>>>>> categories.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> but it's too

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>> Blue

>>>>>>

>>>>>

>

>

>

Guest guest

[.ooo8 microns]

-Excuse me for butting in for a moment, but could you tell me how that .0008

micron was determined? and what size were the *largest* particles or particle

clusters in the same solution using the same process or equipment?

Thanks in advance

N.

> >>>>>>  

> >>>>>> Hi,

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> I've been using my EMEM machine irregularly for Lyme and related

> >>>>>> issues.

> >>>>>> So, I " m familiar with my machine, but do get ovewhelmed when

> >>>>>> trying to pare

> >>>>>> down to a short list of pertinent frequencis when I need them.

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> Could someone help me sort through some frequencies please?

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> I'm having some trouble figuring out which of very many

> >>>>>> frequencies listed

> >>>>>> in the CAFL to use for some new issues. The worst of the four

> >>>>>> things on

> >>>>>> this list is the ear infection, but all are upper respiratory

> >>>>>> issues, both

> >>>>>> bacterial and viral. Ha, add allergy as the cause as well.

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> 1. Herpes (Simplex) - doctor said a nasal infection I had was a

> >>>>>> herpes

> >>>>>> infection that was going around. It has come back with lesser

> >>>>>> intensity

> >>>>>> several times over the past few weeks.

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> 2. Ear Infection (bacterial)- This too is a " it's going around "

> >>>>>> thing. So

> >>>>>> prevelant that most pharmacies in my city and the adjacent one

> >>>>>> had run out

> >>>>>> of the antibiotic/cortison e ear drops my doc prescribed. I will

> >>>>>> not be

> >>>>>> taking those.

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> Started like an intense allergy and then became very infected.

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> 3. Sore throat - Has been clogged, sore several weeks from

> >>>>>> allergies, now it

> >>>>>> may be infected along with the ears.

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> 4. Sinusitis - chronic from allergies with infection flareups at

> >>>>>> times.

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> The doc on Monday said the ear infection is bad enough to be the

> >>>>>> culprit in

> >>>>>> my feeling as though my body is fighting an infection, making me

> >>>>>> need to go

> >>>>>> to bed very early and sleep very late, and feel " fluish " overall.

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> My guess is that the bacteria in my ears is affecting the other

> >>>>>> upper

> >>>>>> respiratory parts.

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> I only want to do a handful (from 5-10 settings) because I herx

> >>>>>> intensely

> >>>>>> and have great difficulty clearing toxins from my body.

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> Can someone please help me? I am so exhausted and Lyme-fogged in

> >>>>>> my brain,

> >>>>>> there's no way I can find a way to select the settings to use

> >>>>>> from all those

> >>>>>> categories.

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> I've made a list of all the CAFL frequencies for those ailments

> >>>>>> but it's too

> >>>>>> overwhelming for me to select just a few.

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> Ach! Help, please! Thanks.

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> Blue

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>

> >

> >

> >

>

> " you are what you think about "

>

Guest guest

[.ooo8 microns]

Thanks in advance

N.

> >>>>>>  

> >>>>>> Hi,

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> issues.

> >>>>>> trying to pare

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> things on

> >>>>>> issues, both

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> herpes

> >>>>>> intensity

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> thing. So

> >>>>>> had run out

> >>>>>> not be

> >>>>>> taking those.

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> times.

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> culprit in

> >>>>>> need to go

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> upper

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> intensely

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> my brain,

> >>>>>> from all those

> >>>>>> categories.

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> but it's too

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> Blue

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>

> >

> >

> >

>

>

Guest guest

[.ooo8 microns]

Thanks in advance

N.

> >>>>>>  

> >>>>>> Hi,

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> issues.

> >>>>>> trying to pare

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> things on

> >>>>>> issues, both

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> herpes

> >>>>>> intensity

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> thing. So

> >>>>>> had run out

> >>>>>> not be

> >>>>>> taking those.

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> times.

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> culprit in

> >>>>>> need to go

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> upper

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> intensely

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> my brain,

> >>>>>> from all those

> >>>>>> categories.

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> but it's too

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> Blue

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>

> >

> >

> >

>

>

Guest guest

Hi, :My apologies.  I've been making my own CSW for probably too many years and I'm not as familiar with what's on the market anymore.  If you send me a link to the company that makes ACS200 and Mesosilver, I'd be glad to investigate it for you and let you know.  And thank you for the compliment.  much appreciated.  Usually I'm catching hell from someone for my beliefs and research...

Ok

So ACS200 is the spray

Steel

h

c

Blue

Guest guest

Hi, :My apologies.  I've been making my own CSW for probably too many years and I'm not as familiar with what's on the market anymore.  If you send me a link to the company that makes ACS200 and Mesosilver, I'd be glad to investigate it for you and let you know.  And thank you for the compliment.  much appreciated.  Usually I'm catching hell from someone for my beliefs and research...

Ok

So ACS200 is the spray

Steel

h

c

Blue

Guest guest

Ok

So ACS200 is the spray

Steel

h

c

Blue

Guest guest

hi john.....as i'm really a lurker on this site....i rarely post or reply..but your discussion with the CSW,woke me from my usual slumber....i feel like i need to give this a go .. my illness being MS ... over the years i have tried,and continue to try alternative treatments.....had a look on ebay UK...couple of machines to buy...its cheap as chips....so any help to get me started,please.........dave .....a windy,but warm Ipswich UK

Hi, :My apologies. I've been making my own CSW for probably too many years and I'm not as familiar with what's on the market anymore. If you send me a link to the company that makes ACS200 and Mesosilver, I'd be glad to investigate it for you and let you know. And thank you for the compliment. much appreciated. Usually I'm catching hell from someone for my beliefs and research...

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 3:14 PM, Steel <psteel5> wrote:

Ok

So ACS200 is the spray

Steel

h

c

Hi,I've been using my EMEM machine irregularly for Lyme and related issues. So, I"m familiar with my machine, but do get ovewhelmed when trying to pare down to a short list of pertinent frequencis when I need them.Could someone help me sort through some frequencies please?I'm having some trouble figuring out which of very many frequencies listed in the CAFL to use for some new issues. The worst of the four things on this list is the ear infection, but all are upper respiratory issues, both bacterial and viral. Ha, add allergy as the cause as well.1. Herpes (Simplex) - doctor said a nasal infection I had was a herpes infection that was going around. It has come back with lesser intensity several times over the past few weeks.2. Ear Infection (bacterial)- This too is a "it's going around" thing. So prevelant that most pharmacies in my city and the adjacent one had run out of the antibiotic/cortison e ear drops my doc prescribed. I will not be taking those.Started like an intense allergy and then became very infected.3. Sore throat - Has been clogged, sore several weeks from allergies, now it may be infected along with the ears.4. Sinusitis - chronic from allergies with infection flareups at times.The doc on Monday said the ear infection is bad enough to be the culprit in my feeling as though my body is fighting an infection, making me need to go to bed very early and sleep very late, and feel "fluish" overall.My guess is that the bacteria in my ears is affecting the other upper respiratory parts.I only want to do a handful (from 5-10 settings) because I herx intensely and have great difficulty clearing toxins from my body.Can someone please help me? I am so exhausted and Lyme-fogged in my brain, there's no way I can find a way to select the settings to use from all those categories.I've made a list of all the CAFL frequencies for those ailments but it's too overwhelming for me to select just a few.Ach! Help, please! Thanks.Blue

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.409 / Virus Database: 270.13.74/2339 - Release Date: 09/01/09 06:52:00