RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Anybody got a cold or flu that doesn't go away?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I notice that my lungs feel like they have something in them after I have been outside and there are chemtrails overhead. My dog coughs alot. My neighbor says she has had a respiratory infection for a month and it just doesn't go away.

Some days - mostly on Sundays - there are no chemtrails. Other days I count anywhere from 3 to 24. These are not normal contrails. My lungs don't feel full of junk when I don't see the chemtrails.

The following article came from my local newspaper:

========================Men suggest mysterious droplets were from airplaneThursday, December 6, 2001http://www.sanduskyregister.com/cgi-bin/LiveIQue.acgi$rec=48678?frontpageweeklyBy CAROL HARPERcarolharper@...NORWALK, OhioTwo men working on a garden tractor about 1:20 p.m. Wednesday thought the drops falling on them were rain until they looked into the sky.The men saw nothing but sunshine and a commercial airliner overhead.But coin-sized spots the color of chewing tobacco spittle covered the men, the tractor, a propane tank, a concrete pad where two boys play, go carts, a basketball hoop, a shed and the family's midnight-blue Chevy van."I believe a plane probably had a problem," said Jim Weinert, 4800 block of Hartland Center Road, , about seven miles east of Norwalk. "Somebody left the cap off the john or something. If it's human waste, I think someone needs to answer: What the hell's going on around here?"================================================

Stories of this stuff are all over the internet. Search on "chemtrail". Here are some samples (There's plenty more - all over the world):=========================================http://www.deepspace4.com/pages/chemtrails/chemtrailcro/chemtrailcro2.htm23. During the presence of the heavy, cyclone generated clouds it was noted that when their top was lower than 700 m, dust sprayed above them collected the moisture generating dark gray, at the bottom almost black, but thin clouds from which never rained. Registered were only precipitations of sparse dirty drops containing high amount of the chemtrail powder, making car washing senseless.==================http://pub5.ezboard.com/fyourdonot3general.showMessage?topicID=557.topic[OT Three heads up CNN headlines on noon news-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- l. Puzzling brown goo falls out of the sky in Idaho==================http://www.carnicom.com/ground6.htmThe liquid was clear with the consistency of honey. I noticed some fiberous material , but the most obvious was a brown glob in the liquid about 1/16th of an inch in diameter. Looking at the photos, it was obvious that there were larger brown globs in other locations on the windshield but they were not saved. Although the sample was photographed while still in the plastic bag, I got some decent photos of the of the brown substance along with a sample of the fiberous material. I showed the photos to a retired airline pilot and he assured me that nothing like this would ever come out of a commercial airliner. Maby some hydraulic fluid but nothing like this. At the location where this occured, There were no overpasses within a half mile , no treeswithin a few hundred feet., just clear blue skies.================http://www.moonbowmedia.com/ei/ct/chemfacts.htm Since that time, I have contributed information to Will's investigation in the form of health and/or medical research into what possibly could be contained in the contrails that might be adversely affecting the health of people exposed to them. I also shared with Will the laboratory analysis of the samples I collected from these homes covered with the red-brown gel. In April 1999, Will and I jointly authored an article, Sky Samples Analyzed for the Environmental News Service in which some details of our(then) current investigation were published. Will has also authored articles by himself, either on his website or other places, with contributions by myself regarding health/medical facts surrounding both the "high altitude" phenomenon, i.e. contrail/Chemtrails, and my own ongoing research into what we came to refer to as the "low level" aerial phenomenon, i.e., residential houses splattered by low-flying planes with the above-mentioned reddish gel material.http://www.moonbowmedia.com/ei/ct/chemfacts3.htm The laboratory samples referred to in Will ' and my joint articles as well as his solo articles, were taken from material that was ejected out of low-flying planes, one of which was positively identified as a C-130 Hercules, military issue transport plane, on residential property, i.e., houses and/or garages. They absolutely did not come out of contrail aerosol. This was the first thought of choice as many people who lived near Detroit's Metropolitan Airport had reported having airplane toilet waste material splattered on their homes before. I called the homeowner and asked if I may come out and take a look at what she had on her garage. As soon asI saw the material, I knew immediately that it was not commercial airline toilet waste. It did not have the blue preservative agent that is poured into airline waste holding tanks that necessarily would have been present if it had been jettisoned from a commerical fly-over. Rather it had an ominous appearance, like splattered and dried blood. My second thought was a large, bird perhaps dripping blood from a wound flew over the house, but this was quickly ruled out after noting the splatter pattern on the garage which could only have been caused by a higher velocity spray. I videotaped the material, documenting it across the entire garage, driveway, and parts of the back of the house. It marked the garage in a pattern that made it obvious it had been dropped from a low flying plane, thick, wide gobs ofmaterial in a left to right, north to south pattern, that also ran across the driveway. An early analysis of the material revealed nothing until Dr. Maier turned up the magnification of the lenses which immediately revealed minute protozoan life-forms, i.e., algae, which were highly motile, something Dr. Maier found odd being that these samples had sat outside in cold weather for a while. Dr. Maier then took this material and tried to grow it in typical lab Petri dishes and several colors blossomed on the cultures, meaning that several distinct organisms were present in this material. However, Dr. Maier did not have the capacity, nor the time, to further identify these distinct species and I then took the samples to an environmental biology lab. There, over the weekend, these lab samples blossomed floridly, i.e., they overgrew their Petri dishes rapidly as they were ripe with organisms.When I was asked by the lab's manager, where did you get these samples? I told her and she was surprised saying she would have guessed they were some type of biohazard materials that accidentally fell out of plane. However, there was no evidence of such an accident, no containers, no broken glass, no boxes, nothing, just this blood-red material. These organisms were identified as: * Pseudomonas fluorescens - this is a bacterium that has a "day-glo" quality to it. It is commonly found in soil and water and is also associated with food spoilage of protein (eggs, meat, fish, milk). It is used, as mentioned earlier, in bioremediation programs as it thrives on fuel and oil. "It is generally an environmental contaminant and occasionally an opportunistic pathogen for humans causing infections of the urinary tract, wounds and the blood stream. It also occurs as a contaminant of blood and blood products used for transfusions, sometimes causing fatal shock" [Dorland's Medical Dictionary, p 1378] * Bacillus amyloliquefaciens - Common to soil, not known to be a human pathogen. However, it is used many times in clinical settings as a restriction enzyme. See below for further definition of this. * Vibrio splendidus 2 - Vibrio species of bacteria are commonly known to affect humans in a serious way (the disease cholera comes from the Vibrio family of bacteria), however, this particular strain of Vibrio is not a known human pathogen. However, its value seems to lie in its ability to "light up" its surrounding area. It is found in coral reefs and provides a day-glo type of light. It is also being researched as a marker bacteria for poultry and other foods. The theory being that it would light up in the presence of certain contaminants, thus telling the buyer that the product was not fit for consumption. * Staphylococcus - a large amount of Staph organisms were found in the samples. This species of bacteria can be responsible for many infections of the skin and the blood. * Aureobasidium pullans - This is commonly considered a contaminant and is a causative agent of a disease process called phaehypomycosis - an opportunistic infection in humans derived from dematiaceous fungi, fungi that grow in rotting wood (black mold). This can cause a severe respiratory form of pneumonia. It is used in making certain types of vinyl products. * Streptomyces - a fungus-like bacteria. More than half of the valuable antibiotics in use in medicine are created from streptomyces. However, it can be parasitic to plants and animals. * Nigrospora - another contaminant, commonly referred to as the black molds which form spores.The second sample was sent to me from Pennsylvania in January 1999, but the original incident had occurred January 1998. The names and exact location have been omitted at the homeowner's request also. This plane drop was witnessed by a neighbor who described the plane as "huge, dull gunmetal gray, unmarked", flying so low this person thought the plane was going to crash into his barn. He said he could feel the windows shake as it went over his house and subsequently sprayed the entire three-story-high farm home of his neighbor on several sides. The organisms identified in this sample include: * Bacillus amyloliquefaciens - this organism was present in an overpowering amount, so much so that only one other organism could be identified. As noted above, this bacterium is not usually known to be pathogenic to humans. * Turicella otitidis - this was the second organism identified. This is an organism responsible for middle-ear infections, particularly the otitis media type. * Streptomyces - same as contained in the Michigan samples. * Rhizomucor - this is a mold that grows on corn plants or bread. * Penicillium species - another mold which is used primarily to create penicillin.What is a Restriction Enzyme?As mentioned earlier on, this term has been misunderstood and used inappropriately in its mention in many Chemtrails-related articles. Restriction enzymes are not organisms cooked up in a genetics lab somewhere which are capable of creating bizarre distortions in human DNA by spraying them in the air and people inhale them. A restriction enzyme is nothing more than an enzyme which is present in just about all bacterial and viral organisms. It functions like a genetic "scissor" which allows DNA to be cutinto at desired levels for the purpose of studying a certain link in DNA, or for hybriding purposes. It is not man-made, it is God-made.The third sample came from Birch Island, Ontario, Canada, August 1999. I also personally collected this sample with the aide of Mr. Ben McNenly, a resident of Espanola, Ontario. Birch Island was a "turning point" of sorts in my investigation of this low-level plane-drop phenomena, as it was the first time that eyewitnesses were present at the exact time the drop from the plane occurred. I have been asked by these eyewitnesses to delete their names from this article for the purpose of privacy, but thry have allowed me to publicly use their name in association with this story at a later date. At this point, I will refer to these two eyewitnesses as Bob and Jean. What happened at Birch Island is an extraordinary story.

Bob and are retirees who live on Birch Island for several months out of the year. It is located on an Ojibway Indian Reservation. They have a beautiful home that overlooks McGregor Bay. On July 18th, 1999, as they were sitting out on their patio that overlooks the Bay, suddenly caught sight of a nearly silent, extremely low-flying, very large, grey plane literally gliding over the roof of their home and skimming the treetops of their property - it was that low, no more than 50 to 100' off the ground! Seeing her surprise, her husband Bob also jumped to see this huge, completely unmarked (save for one distinguishing symbol which shall not be published at this time) plane gliding right over them and their patio. Stunned, and too afraid to move, they stood watching the plane glide silently out towards the water, trailing a reddish-brown powdery trail which covered their patio, their dock, and their neighbors dock. They ran to the water's edge and watched the plane glide silently down the bay until it was out of sight, all the while dropping the reddish powder that fell quietly and disappeared into the waters of McGregor Bay.I was told about this aerial drop soon after and I made a trip to Espanola, Ontario first, and gathered Mr. McNenly. We then visited Bob and at their Birch Island home and collected samples of the reddish powder that had fallen into their neighbor's boat and into the holding pans of their septic tank in front of their home. When the powder fell, the inside of their neighbors boat must have had water in it as the entire bottom of the boat was covered with a very red sticky film, almost as if blood had been wiped from the bottom and sides of the boat. The anchor pail caught the lot of the drop and it truly was a deep, crimson red. Mr. McNenly and I videotaped the collection of this material from the pail in their neighbor's boat. I covered my hands with surgical gloves and using large Q-tips stuck my hand down into the water and scraped the Q-tip along the bottom of the pail. What came up on the Q-tip was incredible, a blood-red substance that adhered to the Q-tip like a gelatinous gob. I collected numerous samples until the entire bottom of the pail had been scraped of the substance.After collecting the samples, I interviewed Bob and on videotape in which they re-told their experience. It was at this time that Bob, without prompting from either Mr. McNenly or myself, recounted that the plane that flew over their home that day was identical to a C-130 Hercules transport plane. Indeed, Bob pointed to this type of plane in a book of specific airplane photographs which included numerous types of planes.Bob and also recounted that they and their neighbors, even the neighbors dog, became ill with fever, chills, malaise, a "flu-like" syndrome, after this material was dropped on their property and it their waterfront. The neighbors boy who swam in the water of McGregor Bay after the drop came down with pneumonia after returning home to Toronto that weekend. It should be noted that onthis Indian Reservation, on Bob and Jean's property, drinking water is gotten from a conduit pipe that leads from the lake into their home which then needs to be filtered for drinking, etc.I took all the samples from Birch Island home with me and had them analyzed at the same lab that did the other two samples. These samples were very similar to both the Michigan and the Pennsylvania samples in the genus of organisms they contained, with slight variations. In the interim from March 1999, when the last samples from Pennsylvania were analyzed, the lab who didthe work on the samples instituted an automated classification system which, unfortunately, only identifies the larger genus and not the species of each organism. Therefore, more exact identification than what follows is not known, however, the genus of bacteria present in these samples is identical to the other samples.Bacteria: * Pseudomonas * Staphylococcus * BacillusFungus/Yeasts/Molds: * Penicillium - as noted above, makes penicillin. * Acremonium - a rather nasty organism, found in patients who are immunocomprised, most frequently AIDS patients. * Yeasts - a primitive mold.==========================http://www.moonbowmedia.com/ei/ct/chemfacts4.htmThe rest of the "drop" incidents have no samples or laboratory analysis attached to them, at least that are in my possession, and exist through what was gleaned from local news reports in their areas and talking to the people that these incidents occurred to in the area, as well as the local officials. A total of 29 of these fly-over "goo drops"reports from the state of Utah alone. What's so special about Utah that they might have such occurrences? Even though no one had seen the plane or planes that made these drops, FAA spokesperson Mitch Barker told the Salt Lake Tribune: "There is a possibility this is some type of low, slow flying aircraftfitted with some ejection device and it is able to target a spot on the ground". If so, "It would certainly seem to be intentional", he said. Interestingly, the description of a "low, slow flying" plane conjectured to have been the culprit also fits the description given by the neighbor in Pennsylvania who saw such a plane cruise over his neighbor's property before dumping its mysterious biological payload, as well as it fits the description given by Bob and in Birch Island, Canada of the plane that littered their property with red-brown powder. So, in essence, we have similarly described planes at opposite ends of the country, and at least one instance in Canada, dropping similar substances on residential homes. What do they all have in common?====================http://www.moonbowmedia.com/ei/ct/chemfacts5.htm===================http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/Willthomas/earlybulletins/earlybulletins.htmlThe aluminum found in Espanola rainwater after widely observed aerial spraying is also the principal ingredient in a 1992 patent granted to aerospace giant Aircraft for "Welsbach" atmospheric seeding in order to "Reduce Global Warming."To conduct such an unannounced and risky global experiment, the inventors of this aerial sunscreen technology suggest that aluminum oxide particles of 10 to 100 microns could beput into jet fuel for widespread dispersal by commercial jetliners cruising at stratospheric altitudes. This still does not explain the motive behind the low-level spraying of polymer-like "gel" material containing lab-tested pathogens over suburbs in Michigan and Pennsylvania. Or similar drops of gel over Birmingham, England and Salt Lake City neighborhoods- where an official emergency team wearing HAZMAT suits neglected to take any samples before rushing to sprayclean the evidence with strong bleach.=============http://home.talkcity.com/InspirationAv/jforjesus/chemtrails.htmlCHEMTRAILS - Did An Airline Mechanic Stumble Upon The Truth?12-1-99 When I got into the bay I realized that something was not right. There were more tanks, pumps, and pipes then should have been there.To my amazement the manuals did not show any of the extra equipment I had seen with my own eyes the day before.The tanks were connected to a fill and drain valve that passed through the fuselage just behind the drain valve for the waste system. When I had a chance to look for this connection under the plane I found it cunningly hidden behind a panel under the panel used to access the waste drain.I sat at home the first day of my suspension wondering what the hell had happened to me. That evening I received a phone call. The voice told me "Now you know what happens to mechanics who poke around in things they shouldn't. The next time you start working on systems that are no concern of yours you will lose your job!That night I logged onto the Internet to try to find some answers. I don't remember now how I got there but I came across your site. That's when it all came together. But the next morning at work I found a note inside my locked locker. It said, "Curiosity killed the cat. Don't be looking at Internet sites that are no concern of yours."Well that's it. THEY are watching me.Well you already know what they are doing. I don't know what they are spraying but I can tell you how they are doing it. I figure they are using the "honey trucks". These are the trucks that empty the waste from the lavatory waste tanks. The airports usually contract out this job and nobody goes near these trucks. Who wants to stand next a truck full of sh--. While these guys are emptying the waste tanks they are filling the tanks of the spray system. They know the planes flight path so they probably program the control unit to start spraying some amount of time after the plane reaches a certain altitude. The spray nozzles in the fake static wicks are so small that no one in the plane would see a thing.God help us all, A concerned citizen.http://sightings.com/general/stumble.htm================http://hv.greenspun.com/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=001qrHA few days ago we had this happen with a hazy misty/sticky coating of this stuff that resulted in light-headedness and upper-respiratory irritation of all my family here.When I had time to pick the dead flowers off, there was a very weird sticky substance covering each one which made it very difficult to remove. At about the same time I read about a truck driver who was driving down an interstate near me who had noticed the chemtrails and tiny drops of something on his windows. After reading that I noticed that my windshield was also covered with something that didn't come off in the rain. ]Tonight I've got more of that sticky misted tree-sap like crap on my windshield, and no - I know of no labs out here unless I want to drive for three hours to find one in Nashville.I got no clue as to what this stuff is, why it is being sprayed and whether it's benevolent or harmful. But with the guy we got running the show in this country I'm going to assume it's the latter, because he only does what's best for himself, and not the rest of us.===============http://www.nccg.org/Ch-News025.html6. Two types of spraying are done: high altitude meaning 20,000 feet and above and low altitude spraying each with seemingly different purposes.7. Low level spraying contains molds and fungi and produces varying symptoms including:* headaches worse than migraines* heartburn* heart conditions* heart arrest, on the rare occasion* 'flu-like symptoms* extreme fatigue* diarrhea* pain and swelling of muscles and joints* dizziness* nausea* stiff neck* nagging sore throat* general malaise8. Symptoms last up to three months and beyond, not typical of 'flu.9. Symptoms are not readily treatable by known antibiotics.===============

Peace be yours,

barb

Barbara F.

Sandusky, Ohio

http:\\sanduskyohio.org