RemedySpot.com

Re: Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for Toxic Mold Exposure

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

A Southern California expert in the use of Hyperbaric Oxygen, who also is an American Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon, is Mike Strauss, M.D. of Long Beach, CA.

ph P. Klein, Sr, M.D.

Beverly Craft <enviromom2000@...> wrote: Hello,Is anyone familiar with the use of Hyperbaric OxygenTherapy for treatment of toxic mold exposure? If so,can you point me to any information relating to thesafety of use; or just studies of it's use in general?Today I spoke with a physician specializing inneurotoxicology/immunotoxicology and toxic moldexposure. He uses hyperbaric oxygen therapy fortreatment and says he has had great success. As Itold my husband of the interesting information I hadlearned it was met with great skepticism to say theleast. His immediate reaction was...."this is justanother one of those things these doctors are tryingand have no idea whether it works! That's whatdiver's use for decompression problems!" Well, it seems by just the small amount of researchI've had time to do so far that this treatment hasbeen and is being used for many medical conditions. One article I read states..."the efficiacy oftreatment for nearly 200 conditions have beendemonstratad in more than 30,000 scientific studiespublished over the last 60 years... and the treatmentis heartily embraced by physicians in many countries. HBOT is part of the cirriculum in every medical schoolin Italy. Although, most doctors are only aware ofit's best known use--to treat decompression illness("the bends") in divers.Some of the conditions it is being used for: osteomyelitis, diabetic wounds, carbon monoxidepoisoning, cyanide poisoning, brain injury, stroke,lyme disease, chronic fatigue syndrome, cerebralpalsy, autism....and many more. Thought some of youmay find this of interest.If anyone has used this treatment or can provideinformation regarding it's use please reply to medirectly ASAP. Thought some of you "more seasoned"members may have used this treatment protocol. Thanksfor any help!Beverly__________________________________________________