RemedySpot.com

Hello

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you so much for replying. I feel pretty tired and sore. The RMSF

settled in my hip and has caused some pain there. I was hospitalized last week

and they put me on meds fo rthe dizziness (it has affected me neurologically).

My Dr.s have ben helpfui and I pretty much so thank them for saving me from

anything scarier than this. I went in thinking I had flu, right away they said

well let's treat you for a TBI and see what the labs show. My Dr. pretty much

so fell out of his chair when the bloodwork came back. He looked at me and said

" we have a bunch of work ahead of us you ahve super high levels of RMSF " He

called some collegues and they ahve called at least once a day to monitor my

symptoms. I feel very blessed and I just pray at some point mhy energy will

return and my dizziness and pain will dimish. I knwo this is not a gauruntee

but who knows.

I am in Raleigh NC however due to my timeline the tick was picked up on the PA

VAborder. UGH a simple trip to Amish country has made for a interesting story.

Take care,

The Sterns <goheels@...> wrote:

We are just back from vacation and I am slogging through lots of emails but

I noticed you live in NC..I am in Charlotte, where are you? I believe I got

infected 4 years ago and I have been on antibiotics for a year now. Are you

just seeing your regular MD? None of them seem to be very helpful or well

versed in this disease. I know your post was from a few days ago..how are

you feeling now?

Hi Adrienne, welcome to the group. I went through the drug treatment 4 years ago, it worked for me. But I know it doesn't work for everyone. TerryAdrienne Elliott <jumpercable6@...> wrote: I joined your group to see if I like it. Is anyone on herbs? I am. I'm doing well on them. All-new - Fire

up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Hi Terry, Thanks for the welcome. Are you gentotype 1a? I am. I might get in the Vertex clinical trial Phase III. I would most likely have to do pegasus and ribavarin with the VX950. They are getting excellent results with that new drug. Adie Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote: Hi Adrienne, welcome to the group. I went through the drug treatment 4 years ago, it worked for me. But I know it doesn't

work for everyone. TerryAdrienne Elliott <jumpercable6 > wrote: I joined your group to see if I like it. Is anyone on herbs? I am. I'm doing well on them. All-new - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. __________________________________________________

Welcome Adrienne..Happy to have youhere..Hope we can help you with any questions you may have..This is a great group..Welcome aboard..Adrienne Elliott <jumpercable6@...> wrote: Hi Terry, Thanks for the welcome. Are you gentotype 1a? I am. I might get in the Vertex clinical trial Phase III. I would most likely have to do pegasus and ribavarin with the VX950. They are getting excellent results with that new drug. Adie Terry Long <pawpawto3 > wrote: Hi Adrienne, welcome to the group. I went through the drug treatment 4 years ago, it worked for me. But I know it doesn't work for everyone. TerryAdrienne Elliott <jumpercable6 > wrote: I joined your group to see if I like it. Is anyone on herbs? I am. I'm doing well on them. All-new - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. __________________________________________________

I just knew you were going to say that Kathy. lol

Take care,

In a message dated 18/08/2006 13:47:53 GMT Daylight Time, SNBFOREVER2@...

writes:

HEHEHEHEHE..HEHEHEHEHE..<WBR>. Stab it with our steely knives, just cant kill

the beast... Okay who is the beast in<snicker>...

Love and Peace Always

Shaun and Barb

(Editor's Note: . Kathy F. )

No, I'm a 3a TerryAdrienne Elliott <jumpercable6@...> wrote: Hi Terry, Thanks for the welcome. Are you gentotype 1a? I am. I might get in the Vertex clinical trial Phase III. I would most likely have to do pegasus and ribavarin with the VX950. They are getting excellent results with that new drug. Adie Terry Long <pawpawto3 > wrote: Hi Adrienne, welcome to the group. I went through the drug treatment 4 years ago, it worked for me. But I know it doesn't work for everyone. TerryAdrienne Elliott <jumpercable6 > wrote: I joined your group to see if I like it. Is anyone on herbs? I am. I'm doing well on them. All-new - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. __________________________________________________

You are fortunate. Adie Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote: No, I'm a 3aTerryAdrienne Elliott <jumpercable6 > wrote: Hi Terry, Thanks for the welcome. Are you gentotype 1a? I am. I might get in the Vertex clinical trial Phase III. I would most likely have to do pegasus

and ribavarin with the VX950. They are getting excellent results with that new drug. Adie Terry Long <pawpawto3 > wrote: Hi Adrienne, welcome to the group. I went through the drug treatment 4 years ago, it worked for me. But I know it doesn't work for everyone. TerryAdrienne Elliott <jumpercable6 > wrote: I joined your group to see if I like it. Is anyone on herbs? I am. I'm doing well on them. All-new - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. __________________________________________________

AdrienneWelcome to the group. I haven't tried too many herbs. I used to use milk thistle alongside conventional treatment so I couldn't tell if it was effective. I will probably try it again in the future when I am more financially able.Adrienne Elliott <jumpercable6@...> wrote: I joined your group to see if I like it. Is anyone on herbs? I am. I'm doing well on them. All-new - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. __________________________________________________

AdrienneCan you share any information on this vx950?I have been through four rounds of treatment in the last ten years always reaching undetectable levels only to relapse, even though I'm genotype2a which is supposed to be one that is usually easily cleared with treatment.Adrienne Elliott <jumpercable6@...> wrote: Hi Terry, Thanks for the welcome. Are you gentotype 1a? I am. I might get in the Vertex clinical trial Phase III. I would most likely

have to do pegasus and ribavarin with the VX950. They are getting excellent results with that new drug. Adie Terry Long <pawpawto3 > wrote: Hi Adrienne, welcome to the group. I went through the drug treatment 4 years ago, it worked for me. But I know it doesn't work for everyone. TerryAdrienne Elliott <jumpercable6 > wrote: I joined your group to see if I like it. Is anyone on herbs? I am. I'm doing well on them. All-new - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. __________________________________________________

Hi, So sorry to hear of your relapsing. VX950 is supposed to keep genotypes 1 from replapsing. There are many other new medicines in clinical trials now. Maybe you can get in one for genotype 2s. Wouldn't your treatment work if you went on it for a longer time? I wish you well. In health, Adie <ralexanthegreat@...> wrote: AdrienneCan you share any

information on this vx950?I have been through four rounds of treatment in the last ten years always reaching undetectable levels only to relapse, even though I'm genotype2a which is supposed to be one that is usually easily cleared with treatment.Adrienne Elliott <jumpercable6 > wrote: Hi Terry, Thanks for the welcome. Are you gentotype 1a? I am. I might get in the Vertex clinical trial Phase III. I would most likely have to do pegasus and ribavarin with the VX950. They are getting excellent results with that new drug. Adie Terry Long <pawpawto3 > wrote: Hi Adrienne, welcome to the group. I went through the drug treatment 4 years ago, it worked for me. But I know it doesn't work for everyone. TerryAdrienne Elliott <jumpercable6 > wrote: I joined your group to see if I like it. Is anyone on herbs? I am. I'm doing well on them. All-new - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. __________________________________________________

Thanks. I read your 2nd message first. I take Dr. Zhang's herbs. There are 2 that are good to take during treatment they lessen the side effects. There's a third one you can take for depression. His website is: www.sinomedresearch.org <ralexanthegreat@...> wrote: AdrienneWelcome to the group. I haven't tried too many herbs. I used to use milk thistle alongside conventional treatment so I couldn't tell if it was

effective. I will probably try it again in the future when I am more financially able.Adrienne Elliott <jumpercable6 > wrote: I joined your group to see if I like it. Is anyone on herbs? I am. I'm doing well on them. All-new - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. __________________________________________________

I had brought my alt counts into the normal ranges with the use of milk thistle alone, to the point that my doctor told me to stop them until I had my next blood test, because at that time people with hepatitis and normal alt/ast counts were not considered good candidates for the treatment. On that note, I just had another physical and my liver function is still completely in the normal range. Hallelujah! Still keeping that old dragon at bay... -dz- Re: [ ] hello

AdrienneWelcome to the group. I haven't tried too many herbs. I used to use milk thistle alongside conventional treatment so I couldn't tell if it was effective. I will probably try it again in the future when I am more financially able.Adrienne Elliott <jumpercable6> wrote: I joined your group to see if I like it. Is anyone on herbs? I am. I'm doing well on them. All-new - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. ____________ _________ _________ _________

_________ __

Dave that's great news..I am so happy for you..I hav had a very rouh weekend with the loss of my little friend Shakey..I loved himn so mch and to any animal loversout there ya know what i am going through..It has been very hard on me..Just not use to waking up and him not putting my very first smile on myface with his stretching and even looking ike he was smiling..At least I know he isn't hurting(though he wasn't)..Heishappy and waiting for when Igo to meet him..To everyone else Ihope you all have agreat week!!dhz920@... wrote: I had brought my alt counts into the normal ranges with the use of milk thistle alone, to the point that my doctor told me to stop them until I had my next blood test, because at that time people with hepatitis and normal alt/ast counts were not considered good candidates for the treatment. On that note, I just had another physical and my liver function is still completely in the normal range. Hallelujah! Still keeping that old dragon at bay... -dz- Re: [ ] hello AdrienneWelcome to the group. I haven't tried too many herbs. I used to use milk thistle alongside conventional treatment so I couldn't tell if it was effective. I will probably try it again in the future when I am more financially able.Adrienne Elliott <jumpercable6> wrote: I joined your group to see if I like it. Is anyone on herbs? I am. I'm doing well on them. All-new - Fire up a more powerful email

and get things done faster. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Very sorry for your loss. When my son left home a few years ago he left his cat with me. We grew close and when he died I cried for 2 days - and he wasn't even my cat! We do get attached to the little critters. They are good companions. Adie Janet <jfw4359@...> wrote: Dave that's great news..I am so happy for you..I hav had a very rouh weekend with the loss of my little friend Shakey..I loved himn so mch and to any animal loversout there ya know what i am going through..It has

been very hard on me..Just not use to waking up and him not putting my very first smile on myface with his stretching and even looking ike he was smiling..At least I know he isn't hurting(though he wasn't)..Heishappy and waiting for when Igo to meet him..To everyone else Ihope you all have agreat week!!dhz920sbcglobal (DOT) net wrote: I had brought my alt counts into the normal ranges with the use of milk thistle alone, to the point that my doctor told me to stop them until I had my next blood test, because at that time people with hepatitis and normal alt/ast counts were not considered good candidates for the treatment. On that note, I just had another physical and my liver

function is still completely in the normal range. Hallelujah! Still keeping that old dragon at bay... -dz- Re: [ ] hello AdrienneWelcome to the group. I haven't tried too many herbs. I used to use milk thistle alongside conventional treatment so I couldn't tell if it was effective. I will probably try it again in the future when I am more financially able.Adrienne Elliott <jumpercable6> wrote: I joined your group to see if I like it. Is anyone on herbs? I am. I'm doing well on them. All-new - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Thankyou..I am still greiving for my loss..He was my verybest riend..Myhubby said when he comesin he'll get me another one..I said NO WHITE ONE! He said he'll let me pick it out..He even said I didn't grieve ver thelossof my dad like I am my buddy..I said my dad always judged me and criticized me..My baby loved me for me..I don't know how longit willtake me to get oer him..He will always be in my heart..Adrienne Elliott <jumpercable6@...> wrote: Very sorry for your loss. When my son left home a few years ago he

left his cat with me. We grew close and when he died I cried for 2 days - and he wasn't even my cat! We do get attached to the little critters. They are good companions. Adie Janet <jfw4359 > wrote: Dave that's great news..I am so happy for you..I hav had a very rouh weekend with the loss of my little friend Shakey..I loved himn so mch and to any animal loversout there ya know what i am going through..It has been very hard on me..Just not use to waking up and him not putting my very first smile on myface with his stretching and even looking ike he was smiling..At least I know he isn't hurting(though he wasn't)..Heishappy and waiting for when Igo to meet him..To everyone else Ihope you all have agreat week!!dhz920sbcglobal (DOT) net wrote: I had brought my alt counts into the normal ranges with the use of milk thistle alone, to the point that my doctor told me to stop them until I had my next blood test, because at that time people with hepatitis and normal alt/ast counts were not considered good candidates for the treatment. On that note, I just had another physical and my liver function is still completely in the normal range. Hallelujah! Still keeping that old dragon at bay... -dz- Re: [ ] hello AdrienneWelcome to the group. I haven't tried too many herbs. I used to use milk thistle alongside conventional treatment so I couldn't tell if it was effective. I will probably try it again in the future when I am more financially able.Adrienne Elliott <jumpercable6> wrote: I joined your group to see if I like it. Is anyone on herbs? I am. I'm doing well on them. All-new

- Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

That is great news Dave. I had my physical in March & my counts were still normal 3 & 1./2 years after treatment. Terrydhz920@... wrote: I had brought my alt counts into the normal ranges with the use of milk thistle alone, to the point that my doctor told me to stop them until I had my next blood test, because at that time people

with hepatitis and normal alt/ast counts were not considered good candidates for the treatment. On that note, I just had another physical and my liver function is still completely in the normal range. Hallelujah! Still keeping that old dragon at bay... -dz- Re: [ ] hello AdrienneWelcome to the group. I haven't tried too many herbs. I used to use milk thistle alongside conventional treatment so I couldn't tell if it was effective. I will probably try it again in the future when I am more

financially able.Adrienne Elliott <jumpercable6> wrote: I joined your group to see if I like it. Is anyone on herbs? I am. I'm doing well on them. All-new - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

, this drug is a protease inhibitor like the drugs they use for hiv . Go to the Vertex site on the net . Unfortunately the earlyist the new drugs will be available is in approx 5 years. I believe vx 950 has only been tested on something like 12 people with nice results . The upcomming study will enroll around 400 people ,last i heard 200 at s Hoppkins in Baltimore land, my home town and 200 at a hospital in Florida . You Can find all the current info on up comming studys at www.clinicaltrials.gov this gives locations dates and all the info you need to enroll. Around this time their are quite a few hcv study drugs you may want to look at .Schering has a protease inhibitor granted fast track to market by the FDA too. Go to the clinical trials site to find a trial in your area, hopefully you will find one that you are interested in. Watch out though early trials are not set up for you to

get a cure this will be a side benefit if you are luckey, they are usually set up to test for toxic properites like bad reactions how well the drug is tolerated ect,ect always ask what the study goals are. When you sign up for studys you sign papers saying the drug company is not responsible for ANY adverse reactions, cancer, death whatever so you may want someone else to be the first batch of lab rats then if things look ok and you cant wait for FDA approval and thats no gaurantee either , celebrex ,bextra , vioxx all had FDA approval and now its come to light many people who took interferon / ribavirin are having side effects that will never go away ,eye probs , joint pain , arthritis , brain fog and more . Check out Delphi forums on the net their are many hcv groups their . Go to the index on delphi forums under health and wellness ,support and recovery to find the hcv groups, a few are Janis and friends hcv , Seekers hcv support, Hep

hideout, Hep central, Hep city to name a few .Most if not all have chat rooms and are much better then the groups on . You have to register but its free. I did 18 months on pegintron type 1b ,took me 8 months to get my first viral negitive and another 10 to get the cure 18 months total . That means technically i was a non responder .Usually most docs declare you a non responder if you dont show a viral negitive at 3 months some will let you go 6 months. I worked in a viral research lab and knew things most docs never learned ,like how to get rid of hcv the first time and be sure of it . Its easy ask and i will tell you how to do it. Sincerly ,

AdrienneMy last round of treatment started with 1 shot daily plus riba varin for four months then shots 3 times a week plus Riba for another 12 or 14 months.My Dr. is waiting for protease inhibitors to be approved for hep c. I'm not sure if she meant by the FDA or the Dept of Veteran Affairs since all of my treatment comes through them.Adrienne Elliott <jumpercable6@...> wrote: Hi, So sorry to hear of your relapsing. VX950 is supposed to keep genotypes 1 from

replapsing. There are many other new medicines in clinical trials now. Maybe you can get in one for genotype 2s. Wouldn't your treatment work if you went on it for a longer time? I wish you well. In health, Adie <ralexanthegreat > wrote: AdrienneCan you share any information on this vx950?I have been through four rounds of treatment in the last ten years always reaching undetectable levels only to relapse, even though I'm genotype2a which is supposed to be one that is usually easily cleared with treatment.Adrienne Elliott <jumpercable6 > wrote: Hi Terry, Thanks for the welcome. Are you gentotype 1a? I am. I might get in the Vertex clinical trial Phase III. I would most likely have to do pegasus and ribavarin with the VX950. They are getting excellent results with that new drug. Adie Terry Long <pawpawto3 > wrote: Hi Adrienne, welcome to the group. I went through the drug treatment 4 years ago, it worked for me. But I know it doesn't work for everyone. TerryAdrienne Elliott <jumpercable6 > wrote: I joined your group to see if I like it. Is anyone on herbs? I am. I'm doing well on them. All-new - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. __________________________________________________

Thanks for the info.I know what you mean about the long term side effects of Interferon and Ribavarin. I have all of what you mentioned plus still suffer from bouts of severe depression.eric snyder <1122snyder@...> wrote: , this drug is a protease inhibitor like the drugs they use for hiv . Go to the Vertex site on the net . Unfortunately the earlyist the new drugs will be available is in approx 5 years. I believe vx 950 has only been tested on something like 12 people with

nice results . The upcomming study will enroll around 400 people ,last i heard 200 at s Hoppkins in Baltimore land, my home town and 200 at a hospital in Florida . You Can find all the current info on up comming studys at www.clinicaltrials.gov this gives locations dates and all the info you need to enroll. Around this time their are quite a few hcv study drugs you may want to look at .Schering has a protease inhibitor granted fast track to market by the FDA too. Go to the clinical trials site to find a trial in your area, hopefully you will find one that you are interested in. Watch out though early trials are not set up for you to get a cure this will be a side benefit if you are luckey, they are usually set up to test for toxic properites like bad reactions how well the drug is tolerated ect,ect always ask what the study goals are. When you sign up for studys you sign papers saying the

drug company is not responsible for ANY adverse reactions, cancer, death whatever so you may want someone else to be the first batch of lab rats then if things look ok and you cant wait for FDA approval and thats no gaurantee either , celebrex ,bextra , vioxx all had FDA approval and now its come to light many people who took interferon / ribavirin are having side effects that will never go away ,eye probs , joint pain , arthritis , brain fog and more . Check out Delphi forums on the net their are many hcv groups their . Go to the index on delphi forums under health and wellness ,support and recovery to find the hcv groups, a few are Janis and friends hcv , Seekers hcv support, Hep hideout, Hep central, Hep city to name a few .Most if not all have chat rooms and are much better then the groups on . You have to register but its free. I did 18 months on pegintron type 1b ,took me 8 months to get my first viral

negitive and another 10 to get the cure 18 months total . That means technically i was a non responder .Usually most docs declare you a non responder if you dont show a viral negitive at 3 months some will let you go 6 months. I worked in a viral research lab and knew things most docs never learned ,like how to get rid of hcv the first time and be sure of it . Its easy ask and i will tell you how to do it. Sincerly ,

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.

Hi there, I still suffer from the side effects too..Constant brain fog which Ithought was due to my age..LOL Arthritiswhichis getting worse and my eye sight isn't as good either..So the horrible sides do remain with us.. <ralexanthegreat@...> wrote: Thanks for the info.I know what you mean about the long term side effects of Interferon and Ribavarin. I have all of what you mentioned plus still suffer from bouts of severe

depression.eric snyder <1122snyderverizon (DOT) net> wrote: , this drug is a protease inhibitor like the drugs they use for hiv . Go to the Vertex site on the net . Unfortunately the earlyist the new drugs will be available is in approx 5 years. I believe vx 950 has only been tested on something like 12 people with nice results . The upcomming study will enroll around 400 people ,last i heard 200 at s Hoppkins in Baltimore land, my home town and 200 at a hospital in Florida . You Can find all the current info on up comming studys at www.clinicaltrials.gov this gives locations dates and all the info you need to enroll. Around this time their are quite a few hcv study drugs you may want to look at .Schering

has a protease inhibitor granted fast track to market by the FDA too. Go to the clinical trials site to find a trial in your area, hopefully you will find one that you are interested in. Watch out though early trials are not set up for you to get a cure this will be a side benefit if you are luckey, they are usually set up to test for toxic properites like bad reactions how well the drug is tolerated ect,ect always ask what the study goals are. When you sign up for studys you sign papers saying the drug company is not responsible for ANY adverse reactions, cancer, death whatever so you may want someone else to be the first batch of lab rats then if things look ok and you cant wait for FDA approval and thats no gaurantee either , celebrex ,bextra , vioxx all had FDA approval and now its come to light many people who took interferon / ribavirin are having side effects that will never go away ,eye probs , joint pain , arthritis , brain fog and more . Check out

Delphi forums on the net their are many hcv groups their . Go to the index on delphi forums under health and wellness ,support and recovery to find the hcv groups, a few are Janis and friends hcv , Seekers hcv support, Hep hideout, Hep central, Hep city to name a few .Most if not all have chat rooms and are much better then the groups on . You have to register but its free. I did 18 months on pegintron type 1b ,took me 8 months to get my first viral negitive and another 10 to get the cure 18 months total . That means technically i was a non responder .Usually most docs declare you a non responder if you dont show a viral negitive at 3 months some will let you go 6 months. I worked in a viral research lab and knew things most docs never learned ,like how to get rid of hcv the first time and be sure of it . Its easy ask and i will tell you how to do it. Sincerly , Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out. Jan

Get your email and more, right on the new .com

I guess we were born under a good sign, heh, Terry?(Terry and I are a couple of days apart in age) -dz- Re: [hepatitis_c_ support] hello AdrienneWelcome to the group. I haven't tried too many herbs. I used to use milk thistle alongside conventional treatment so I couldn't tell if it was effective. I will probably try it again in the future when I am more

financially able.Adrienne Elliott <jumpercable6> wrote: I joined your group to see if I like it. Is anyone on herbs? I am. I'm doing well on them. All-new - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Hi, I have decided to finally try traditional treatment even though I'm doing well on Dr. Zhang's herbs for 3 years. Been having some trouble with my right thumb lately. It's triggering. On another forum people mentioned that their joint problems went away after they did tx. I'm tired of this virus and hope the tx works. Janet <jfw4359@...> wrote: Welcome Adrienne..Happy to have youhere..Hope we can help

you with any questions you may have..This is a great group..Welcome aboard..Adrienne Elliott <jumpercable6 > wrote: Hi Terry, Thanks for the welcome. Are you gentotype 1a? I am. I might get in the Vertex clinical trial Phase III. I would most likely have to do pegasus and ribavarin with the VX950. They are getting excellent results with that new drug. Adie Terry Long <pawpawto3 > wrote: Hi Adrienne, welcome to the group. I went through the drug treatment 4 years ago, it worked for me. But I know it doesn't work for everyone. TerryAdrienne Elliott <jumpercable6 > wrote: I joined your group to see if I like it. Is anyone on herbs? I am. I'm doing well on them. All-new - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. __________________________________________________

Not to bad for two old goats, Just a couple more weeks we hit the 53 mark. Terrydhz920@... wrote: I guess we were born under a good sign, heh, Terry?(Terry and I are a couple of days apart in age) -dz- Re: [hepatitis_c_ support] hello AdrienneWelcome to the group. I haven't tried too many herbs. I used to use milk thistle alongside conventional treatment so I couldn't tell if it was effective. I will probably try it again in the future when I am more financially able.Adrienne Elliott <jumpercable6@

> wrote: I joined your group to see if I like it. Is anyone on herbs? I am. I'm doing well on them. All-new - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Treatment works for some but not everyone. But it is worth trying. TerryAdrienne Elliott <jumpercable6@...> wrote: Hi, I have decided to finally try traditional treatment even though I'm doing well on Dr. Zhang's herbs for 3 years. Been having some trouble with my right thumb lately. It's triggering. On another forum people mentioned that their joint problems went away after they did tx. I'm tired of this virus and hope the tx works. Janet <jfw4359 > wrote: Welcome Adrienne..Happy to have youhere..Hope we can help you with any questions you may have..This is a great group..Welcome aboard..Adrienne Elliott <jumpercable6 > wrote: Hi Terry, Thanks for the welcome. Are you gentotype 1a? I am. I might get in the Vertex clinical trial Phase III. I would most likely have to do pegasus and ribavarin with the VX950. They are getting excellent results with that new drug. Adie Terry Long

<pawpawto3 > wrote: Hi Adrienne, welcome to the group. I went through the drug treatment 4 years ago, it worked for me. But I know it doesn't work for everyone. TerryAdrienne Elliott <jumpercable6 > wrote: I joined your group to see if I like it. Is anyone on herbs? I am. I'm doing well on them. All-new - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. __________________________________________________

AdrienneTreatment affects everyone differently. In my case it aggravated my arthritis sometimes to the point that I could barely crawl much less walk. Since I finished my last round of treatment in Oct. last year my pain has gotten a little better.Adrienne Elliott <jumpercable6@...> wrote: Hi, I have decided to finally try traditional treatment even though I'm doing well on Dr. Zhang's herbs for 3 years. Been having some trouble with my right thumb lately. It's triggering. On

another forum people mentioned that their joint problems went away after they did tx. I'm tired of this virus and hope the tx works. Janet <jfw4359 > wrote: Welcome Adrienne..Happy to have youhere..Hope we can help you with any questions you may have..This is a great group..Welcome aboard..Adrienne Elliott <jumpercable6 > wrote: Hi Terry, Thanks for the welcome. Are you gentotype 1a? I am. I might get in the Vertex clinical trial Phase III. I would most likely have to do pegasus and

ribavarin with the VX950. They are getting excellent results with that new drug. Adie Terry Long <pawpawto3 > wrote: Hi Adrienne, welcome to the group. I went through the drug treatment 4 years ago, it worked for me. But I know it doesn't work for everyone. TerryAdrienne Elliott <jumpercable6 > wrote: I joined your group to see if I like it. Is anyone on herbs? I am. I'm doing well on them. All-new - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. __________________________________________________