RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Needs help w/ her Appeal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, I am quite computer illiterate, and have never been on an egroup before, so please bear w/ me.

We have been banded for 4 weeks, and just got our denial letter. So, now I'm going to start the appeal process. Any helpful hints? We have TRICARE and I just mailed MAJ Gomez about this, also, who's been working on them already.

I've seen that a lot of you have been working on appeals, and we've been directed to the files. Where are these files located? I'd love to get a copy of a letter somebody sent out. Please help, anyone!

Thanks, & (1/17-01)

>From: "Salvador Gomez"

>Reply-Plagiocephalyegroups >

>CC: "Sampayo , Maj. USAFA/DFL"

>Subject: TRICARE Challenge >Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 11:37:38 -0700 > >ALCON: > >If you are a TRICARE "beneficiary" and are having problems with coverage regarding the DOC Band please contact me at MAJSEG@... or gomezs@... > >I have been fighting TRICARE for the past seven months. Despite TRICARE's refusal to pay for the DOC Band I am continuing the fight and believe that if all TRICARE recipients unite we will have success. > >My intent now is to appeal my case, and hopefully yours as well, to the new Bush Administration through the Secretary of Health and Human Services, Tommy and the Secretary of Defense, Don Rumsfeld. > >My case has attracted the attention LTG Peake, the U.S. Army's Surgeon General. I have also received and continue to receive outstanding support from Senator Kennedy's office. Senator Kennedy's office is taking the TMA to task and I plan on working through them as well. > >At this time a have a good collection of supporting documents that refutes much of TRICARE's position justifying their refusal to provide coverage for the DOC Band. > >If you are interested in joining me in this endeavor please contact me at the one of the above e-mail addresses. > >I have been a Commissioned Officer for almost sixteen years and strongly believe that if the only contribution I make to this great nation of ours is to have TRICARE truly take care of military dependents then my career has been a success. > >I look forward to hearing from you soon. > > > Major Sal Gomez > Military Intelligence > U.S. Army Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com