RemedySpot.com

Good Morning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That one was great. I loved it. Ann CT [ ] Good Morning This sounds like the Woman of Willeneorf...debby GOOD MORNING My face in the mirror Isn't wrinkled or drawn. My house isn't dirty. The cobwebs are gone. My garden looks lovely And so does my lawn. I think I might never Put my glasses back on.

I would give my kids away but not my grandkids. To

bad you can't have the grandkids without having the

kids first. HA HA HA

Terry

--- Jannewilms42@... wrote:

> Arlene want some of my kids or grandkids?? HAHAHAHA

> Just kidding....

>

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

[ ] Good morning Good morning everyone, it is a nice day here in southern Az. It is below temps, had rain yesterday morning & again this morning. Not much just enough to say we had some & lower our temps "70's" instead of our normal "90's" this time of the year. Been dead tired all weekend, reasting up so I can work all week. I see my Dr tomorrow, I will see if he can give me something to help me sleep. Hope you all are doing well this weekend. Terry

Guest guest

My my those are cool temps for this time of year out there. But it will keep things greener longer. I wish you luck tomorrow. Sure hope they have something to help you sleep. Fluffy in the back row. [ ] Good morning Good morning everyone, it is a nice day here in southern Az. It is below temps, had rain yesterday morning & again this morning. Not much just enough to say we had some & lower our temps "70's" instead of our normal "90's" this time of the year. Been dead tired all weekend, reasting up so I can work all week. I see my Dr tomorrow, I will see if he can give me something to help me sleep. Hope you all are doing well this weekend. Terry

Guest guest

I go to the dr. tomorrow too. My monthly check on my

mental status. He is pretty unconcerned about the

physical side effects. Just doesn't want me to get

depressed. Let's see, insomnia, achiness, headaches,

my hair is falling out, chronic cough, fatigue and

dehydrated no matter how much water I drink. No

depression though. Why would I? Actually I stay pretty

cheerful. I have a great support system. It's just

good to be able to whine now and then.

Sharon

Guest guest

I don't have the chronic cough & so far I'm not losing my hair. But I am fighting everything else. Being fatigued all the time is getting hard to live with. But I have put up with it for three months. I guess I can live with it for another 9 months. If I can kick the dragon's tail bone, it will be worth all of it.

Terry

Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: I go to the dr. tomorrow too. My monthly check on mymental status. He is pretty unconcerned about thephysical side effects. Just doesn't want me to getdepressed. Let's see, insomnia, achiness, headaches,my hair is falling out, chronic cough, fatigue anddehydrated no matter how much water I drink. Nodepression though. Why would I? Actually I stay prettycheerful. I have a great support system. It's justgood to be able to whine now and then. Sharon__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Sharon & Terry,

Good luck at the Dr's tomorrow!!!! I will be sending positive energy

along with you both... Sharon if it makes you feel any better my hair

still fall out and won't grow... When it reaches a certain length it

breaks... Have all the other sides too... But I have been off treatment

for 5 years.... I just know you will benefit from treatment and get back

to a normal life.... Is there such a thing???? LOL... Seriously

tho'..... We need each other to get thru the days..... Do you hear that

everyone??????

I NEED YOU ;o hee-hee

Hi Fluffy......

Angel Hugs,

Diane

May Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

I hope you put his Coccyx clear up past his tonsils. The fatigue of treatment must exceed that of the hcv itself ... that would be most difficult to live with. Re: [ ] Good morning I don't have the chronic cough & so far I'm not losing my hair. But I am fighting everything else. Being fatigued all the time is getting hard to live with. But I have put up with it for three months. I guess I can live with it for another 9 months. If I can kick the dragon's tail bone, it will be worth all of it. Terry Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: I go to the dr. tomorrow too. My monthly check on mymental status. He is pretty unconcerned about thephysical side effects. Just doesn't want me to getdepressed. Let's see, insomnia, achiness, headaches,my hair is falling out, chronic cough, fatigue anddehydrated no matter how much water I drink. Nodepression though. Why would I? Actually I stay prettycheerful. I have a great support system. It's justgood to be able to whine now and then. Sharon__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Why is it when doctors can't do much for the physical problem they gots to think we are depressed and borderline something or another? Like thats the worst. Lets find a cure for this and no more depression ..... ok Fluffy Re: [ ] Good morning I go to the dr. tomorrow too. My monthly check on mymental status. He is pretty unconcerned about thephysical side effects. Just doesn't want me to getdepressed. Let's see, insomnia, achiness, headaches,my hair is falling out, chronic cough, fatigue anddehydrated no matter how much water I drink. Nodepression though. Why would I? Actually I stay prettycheerful. I have a great support system. It's justgood to be able to whine now and then. Sharon__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi Diane and Sharon you know I am wishing you good news at the doctors tomorrow too. Fluffy... Re: [ ] Good morning Sharon & Terry, Good luck at the Dr's tomorrow!!!! I will be sending positive energyalong with you both... Sharon if it makes you feel any better my hairstill fall out and won't grow... When it reaches a certain length itbreaks... Have all the other sides too... But I have been off treatmentfor 5 years.... I just know you will benefit from treatment and get backto a normal life.... Is there such a thing???? LOL... Seriouslytho'..... We need each other to get thru the days..... Do you hear thateveryone??????I NEED YOU ;o hee-heeHi Fluffy...... Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

Your right Terry, if we can kick dragon butt, it's

worth it. I did shot 22 so I'm almost half way there.

I don't get discouraged often, but when I can't walk

up a flight of stairs without stopping, it bothers me.

I used to be at full speed ahead at least 16 hours a

day. Of course I know after treatment it will get

better.

Sharon

--- Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

Guest guest

Had a pretty good weekend. We got kind of excited when it got up into the 40's Saturday so we broke out the bicycles... 70 is still a long way off here, although we are supposed to warm up later in the week into the 50's anyway and rain all week. I don't mind that, it should get rid of the snow once and for all. -dz-

Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

Good morning everyone, it is a nice day here in southern Az. It is below temps, had rain yesterday morning & again this morning. Not much just enough to say we had some & lower our temps "70's" instead of our normal "90's" this time of the year. Been tired all weekend, reasting up so I can work all week. I see my Dr tomorrow, I will see if he can give me something to help me sleep. Hope you all are doing well this weekend.

Terry

Guest guest

I'm glad your dr is unconcerned about the physical side effects, of course you have to remember that HE doesn't have them!! I'm glad your mental state seems pretty healthy though, it takes a sense of humor to get through. I also had all the ailments you list except I don't remember the cough, I did have trouble with depression though. Not so much that I was literally depressed, just that I didn't seem to have the desire to do anything but rest in my chair and read or watch the tube. I'm trying to snap out of that now and get myself motivated to do more. -dz-

Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: I go to the dr. tomorrow too. My monthly check on mymental status. He is pretty unconcerned about thephysical side effects. Just doesn't want me to getdepressed. Let's see, insomnia, achiness, headaches,my hair is falling out, chronic cough, fatigue anddehydrated no matter how much water I drink. Nodepression though. Why would I? Actually I stay prettycheerful. I have a great support system. It's justgood to be able to whine now and then. Sharon__________________________________________________

Guest guest

I'm glad your dr. is unconcerned with your physical side effects. Of course you have to remember that HE doesn't have them. Your mental state seems pretty good, it takes a good sense of humor to get through this trial. I pretty much had all the effects you mention except I don't remember the trouble with a cough. I did suffer with depression though, not so much that I was literally depressed, but I just didn't have the desire to do anything other than sit in my chair and read or watch tv. I'm trying to snap out of that now. -dz-

Guest guest

Sharon whine all you want to in here..Goodness knows I have done more than my share..I know I"m getting to ya late on this response but as you know I've been down a few days but I'm back now as much as I can...That's what we are here for...

Guest guest

I just knew it. The sun'll come up tomorrow bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow..... and see I was right all along it was only a day away... Here she is....... Hey Sunshine... Fluffy... Re: [ ] Good morning Fluffy I'm here for ya girl!!! ((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))) from Cajun Country!!!!

Guest guest

Most anti-depressants take a while to have an effect.

Sharon

--- Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

>

> Hi everyone.

>

> I saw my dr Monday, He gave me some samples for

> an antidepresent. Took one Monday night it didn't

> seem to help much " didn't sleep " I didn't feel well

> yesterday felt like my brain was fried. I took it

> again last night & slept a lot better & feel ok

> today.

>

> Terry

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

>

Guest guest

Most antidepressants take a week or two to start taking affect. -dz-

Hi everyone.

I saw my dr Monday, He gave me some samples for an antidepresent. Took one Monday night it didn't seem to help much "didn't sleep" I didn't feel well yesterday felt like my brain was fried. I took it again last night & slept a lot better & feel ok today.

Terry

Guest guest

Hi everyone..Hope all is doing ok today..I been fighting a headace for a few days now..It's due to my neck and back but is making me nuts..Hurts to even cough..Gettin kinda tired of it..It is a pretty day today..To all of you NON Crawfish eaters I did eat your share over the weekend..Some freinds had a boil and we went..They were good..Gonna have another one next weekend but over here this time..Jus lettin yall know I"m thinking of everyone from Cajun Country!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

Not last summer, but the summer before, we only hit 90 once during the whole year. Last year we had quite a few more, but I can't remember the last time we hit 100. -dz-

Good morning everyone. I am feeling fairly well this morning after feeling rough all weekend. I didn't leave the house all weekend. Just as well we hit our 100's early this year yesterday was our first day of 100 degree's. They are saying we might break the record of the most 100 plus degree days in a year 147 days.

Terry