Jump to content
RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Possible 2nd surgery

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Guest guest

Just wanted to quickly update all my buddies that I may be having

another 2nd surgery this upcoming Tuesday to see what is causing this

pain and soreness. The OS stated that he may end up removing the

screws and plates during the surgery. He gave me some antibiotics

which will be the deciding factor if I will have surgery or not on

Tuesday. If the antibiotcs clear up the swelling and pain, then he

will postpone surgery, but if not surgery will be on for Tuesday.

--Caboose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...