RemedySpot.com
Guest guest

Re: Erna - Allergic Reaction [2 Attachments]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Erna,

I'm glad you got the doctor's advice and hope you start feeling better soon!

C_53_Familial IPF_5/09, Washington

HOPE doesn't disappoint!

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Mon, January 11, 2010 11:15:58 PMSubject: Re: Erna - Allergic Reaction [2 Attachments]

Hi, and All

Yesterday a doctor told me to not take the azathioprine and take 1 pill of Benadryl every four hours. Today the nurse tried to figure out if it could be another allergy. but said that I should take 2 pills of Benadryl every two hours, so of course I have been sleeping all day today. This is almost three days in bed for me and not like me at all.

Anyway tomorrow I will see the pulmonologist. . And take my do my blood work. I just looked at the paper it is a comprehensive metabolic panel and CBC with auto (something) I do not know if this is a liver test like Beth said.

Sorry actually I feel worse today then yesterday and am still swollen in my face it may be going down a little bit.

I may have last night taken an azathioprine anyway by accident, So maybe this is why the swelling has not gone down yet. We will count pills and figure out if I did or not before tomorrow……

I will attach a power point slide show on this that you may interest you and others… anyway I saw you asking about UIP and maybe this will help…. If you cannot open it the second attachment is in a PDF file. I converted the Power Point last week to a PDF file…. Take care tomorrow will be better, Erna (sleepy)

1992 bird fanciers syndrome, CAD & MI 2004 , ILD 2008 NSIP 2009

Washington State

From: worth <hope2thend (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Erna - Allergic ReactionTo: "Breath Support" <Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com>Date: Monday, January 11, 2010, 8:02 PM

Erna,

Are you okay now? I see you posting, but you didn't say if you got treated for the swelling you were experiencing this weekend? Hope you're okay..

C_53_Familial IPF_5/09, Washington

HOPE doesn't disappoint!