RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Godfrey

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ---Yea, still lurking. Glad to get through the holiday season. Have had the good days and the bad days. Seems like I go thru this every winter, when the air gets cold I feel like crap, when it heats up I feel better.

My wife and I did have a good time in Olympia during Thanksgiving baby sitting our Grandkids while my son and DIL went on a cruise. We were there 12 days (all inside for me), my wife catered to the grand-daughters needs, she is 6 and in school, so she had a lot of fun with the school stuff and the 5,000 princess dresses and makeup--you know--the girl stuff.

My grandson (he is 2) he and I kinda did the guy stuff during the day--you know--potty training and trucks, tractors, potty training, food, ball games and some more potty training---never did make ant progress with him---damn!!!

I told my wife, I think it was the cold weather that hindered our progress,----my theory is that it was so cold that when he pooped his pants that the warmth from the turd traveled upward keeping his little body warm until it finally came out around the neckline so he was thinking this is a good thing,-- at that point I could smell it, so Gramps had to take care of business---I never could figure out how my wife seemed to be in the other room or at the store when it happened hummm----I wonder????

How is life without working? Its got to be better---right? Have you got any snow at your place? I use to drive that highway #3 at 4 in the morning before the snow plows went through there---alot of the time I didn't even know where the road was because I was the first car in the morning---glad those days are gone LOL.

I have to be a good boy all week, Jan. 14th is our 44th wedding anniversary---she says it seems like 45 --LOL.

G.