RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: Question about NAC--PAT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pat r u still in pain..please call your lung dr..it might be something else..when i was in my on my left side everytime i coughed it was pneumonia..how's your breathings? you might need to get an xray to make sure..better safe than sorry..

Dot/uip10/08/42/sa,tx

Subject: Re: Question about NACTo: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, December 13, 2009, 10:46 AM

Hello Everyone, I get my NAC from Cape Fear Naturals, 3955-B Market Street, Wilmington, NC 28403 or capefearnaturals. com It is $8.95 for 60 600mg capsules. My doctor told me some people get it from Canada because it is cheaper, but I came across this site and just ordered it. That's a great deal at Puritan's Pride getting three free bottles. I may check that out.I'm supposed to take 3 times a day - the morning is easy to remember, but I easily forget the other two times. I'm so bad about taking meds. Don't take as good of care of myself as I should. Last night we went to church, and after walking to the car I got a hard coughing spell, and got a horrible pain in my right upper back side (I think close to where the kidneys are). You know, where it hurts when you cough. It was already sore from coughing. I think I pulled a muscle or something. Couldn't sleep last night, and it hurts bad ever time I move or cough. Oh well, just

goes along with everything else I suppose.I've been enjoying Sunday morning coffee and the news paper. Everyone have a great day, and blessings to you all.Pat> > From: H <truromntc@. ..>> Subject: Question about NAC> To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 8:32 PM> > > > > > > > Â > > > > > > > > > > My doc says I should start taking it. Is there an online place that is less expensive? I MUST have a pill or capsule. I can not do the liquid drink. (bad gag reflexes) Or should I just go somewhere local to buy it. > > Social security isn't very secure, ya know!! LOL> > > > Nan 50, MA> > List started '84> > RB/ILD '04> > PF '08> > Asthma '09>