RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Fw: Fwd: Where's the line to see Jesus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Peace, joy and love to all. Merry Christmas!

B

Barbara McD

PF--Sept 08; Sjogren's--Apr 09; Reynaud's--seems like forever

Beautiful Western NC

Counting my blessings: #10 - My Air Family.

-----Click on the link below. Beautiful.

(An Original Song)Performed by father and daughter, Steve Haupt and Becky KelleyInspired by grandson, Spencer ReijgersRecorded at Shock City Studios, Saint Louis, MOProduced by LoeschVideo by Robbie Haupt and Greg HauptThe story behind the song, as told by Steve Haupt:"While at the mall last year, my 4 year old grandson saw kids lined up excitedly to see Santa Claus. Having been taught as a toddler that Christmas is the holiday that Christians celebrate the birth of God's son, with the innocence of a child, he asked his mom, "where's the line to see Jesus"? If Christmas is Jesus' birthday, why don't we see Him more? As his grandpa, I was so happy that little Spencer understood the meaning of Christmas at such a tender age, and then

the words for a song were jotted down in just a few minutes. The song was inspired by my grandson, and the message was inspired by my Savior. Out of the mouths of babes come profound truths that many adults can not understand. Hopefully Spencer's observation and our song will cause people to reflect on the love of Jesus, and the certainty that one day we will all stand in line to see Jesus. Merry Christmas everyone."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPViKJRHyZo

-- Barbara Mc 1:22 - Do not merely listen to the Word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.