RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Sasha, my dog, died today at 5:15 PM AZ time >TO JOYCE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

JoyceR.... I can't find your original post, I have so darn many but I saw this one to you from so and jumping in here and tell you, oh, I'm so sad to hear about little Sasha. I think I know how much you love her.

I'm sure the others miss her too, they know something is different...

Fortunately, you don't ever have to forget her!

Hugs to you from Mama Sher..

Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 5:49 PM

To: Breathe-Support

Subject: Re: Sasha, my dog, died today at 5:15 PM AZ time

Joyce-Rudy,

How sad to lose one of your best friends, I'm so sorry. C_53_Familial IPF_5/09Washington

From: "BlueLiddy (AT) aol (DOT) com" <BlueLiddy (AT) aol (DOT) com>To: Breathe-support Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 7:40:18 PMSubject: Sasha, my dog, died today at 5:15 PM AZ time

Sasha was a wonderful dog she was so sweet and her nature was a loving one. I will miss her terribly..... She had a large tumor which was blocking the gallbladder and the liver from sending their bile into the stomach and she had stopped eating for weeks and lost a tremendous amount of weight. The tumor was cancer. I have been so tending to her needs these past weeks I feel a terrible loss. I guess I am a bit sad. Joyce Rudy AZ birds

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.102/2556 - Release Date: 12/09/09 23:36:00