Guest guest

Social Security Disability

Rate this topic

Guest guest

as my pulmonary said, when on oxygen, ssdi is usually granted

Pink Joyce R (IPF 3/06) IFA 5/09 Pennsylvania

Donate Life Listed 1/09 Inactive 4/09

www.transplantfund.org---

Subject: Re: Social Security DisabilityTo: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, January 29, 2010, 7:44 AM

Jo Ann,

Congratulations! I'm happy it went so smoothly for you. I think for most of us the process is less difficult than most of us would think.

I'm very happy for you!

Beth

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

From: joannsbutterflies <joann.butterflies@ att.net>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Thu, January 28, 2010 10:17:11 PMSubject: Social Security Disability

WOW I just got a call from Social Security. My Disability was APPROVED. I applied online in Dec. First week in Jan. I got a packet of papers to fill out with all my medical questions, and my daily schedule. I mailed that back last week. Yesterday I got a phone call asking me what Dr. perscribed my Oxygen. Then today I got the phone call telling me I was approved effective Jan. 1st. I never had to go to the office at all. AMAZING.Jo Ann 53 MI UIP 9/07

Guest guest

JoAnn,

Great news......I am so happy for you. I applied in Dec also and I have heard nothing. Are you on oxygen 24/7 and what is your DLCO, FVC, FEV1/FVC and TLC if you don't mind me asking? I know they look closely at those numbers.

Patti Indianapolis PF 2007