RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

No swimming without oxygen

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OK I give up.. I took off my oxygen and walked from my house to my mail box and then to my car...it's really short distance. Got in my car and sat and found my Oxymeter and it was at 80. Since I had been sitting for a minute ir two I think my stats went into the 70's...I was not waling fast...so there is no way it is safe for me to be jumping around doing intense exercise in the water. I just cannot swim. Period.

Also I have a question. I went with friends to lunch and then we went looking in Dillards and we were walking about an hour and I was getting so fatigued i had to ask them to leave with me because I was driving. My friend told my other friend the reason I got fatigued is because of my thyroid. How do you explain to people tht it is not because of something else it is because of the fact that your lungs are crap..l.they think because you have Oxygen you should be alble to just tootle all over for as long as anyone else who is fine...it frustrates me and it makes me angry and nuts. How do you explain to people. Joyce R AZ birds