RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

strange news

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I went to the Pendleton Center this afteenoon for my medically supervised exercise and before i start they take my pulse, my 02 and my blood pressure...my blood pressure after sitting for 10 minutes was 200/100 and they would not let me exercise. She said I should make an appointment to see my doc. I told her how fatigued I have been and how any amount of movement leaves mefeeling weak and fatigued...I told her that my )2 stats were good and she said that was ok I still need to see adoctor...but whatgood will that do? If it's my lungs they don'tgie me anything. She said it could be as simple as a virus and it could be my heart...my heart was just fine a couple of years ago how could it not be so now...this is very frustrating but god, doing the smallest and most simple thing makes meso fatigued I cannot move. I have an appointment to see my primary on Tuesday but I feel stupid about going. I mean there isn't anything she can do. Joyce