RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

nebulizer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Joyce,

I have a nebulizer and use it for albuterol and sometimes lidocain. When I have

bronchitis or feel any sort of inflamation in my lungs I use it for albuterol.

You will find it to be a blessing. It cuts down on the inflamation so you can

have a more controlled cough and bring up the stuff sticking around in your

lungs.

Hope you feel better quickly,

34 FL

IPF dx 1/06

>

> just got a nebulizer

> has anyone used a nebulizer

>  

> it's for the bronchitis, not for the pf

>  

>

>  

>

>  

> Pink Joyce R (IPF 3/06)  IFA 5/09 Pennsylvania

> Donate Life Listed 1/09 Inactive 4/09

> www.transplantfund.org

>

Guest guest

albuterol

my question was about whether or not it was helpful

the directions are detailed and it comes with a vidio disc

Pink Joyce R (IPF 3/06) IFA 5/09 Pennsylvania

Donate Life Listed 1/09 Inactive 4/09

www.transplantfund.org---

Subject: Re: nebulizerTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, December 21, 2009, 12:02 PM

I have one. I very seldom need to use it though. Mine was ordered for Asthma attacks. Did they give you albuterol or Duo-neb? Did you have a question about how to use it or something?Nan 50, MAList started in '84RB/ILD '04PF '08Asthma '09>> just got a nebulizer> has anyone used a nebulizer> > it's for the bronchitis, not for the pf> > > > > > Pink Joyce R (IPF 3/06) IFA 5/09 Pennsylvania > Donate Life Listed 1/09 Inactive 4/09> www.transplantfund. org>

Guest guest

Hi Joyce, I have used a nebulizer for years for my asthma. It is helpful. I use mine mainly in the morning because thats when i am most congested. I hold my breath for 10 seconds as Iam using it evey couple of minutes. They showed me that in the hospital to get the albuterol working faster.The only real side effect is that for awhile afterwards my hands shake alittle but thet stops. Its been my way of life for 30 years but my airways open and mucus comes out so thats a plus.I now have the premixed tubes. I started with the drops and cans of bronco saline but the premix is easier.Hope that helps.

sharon astma pd 2008

From: H <truromntc (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Re: nebulizerTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, December 21, 2009, 12:02 PM

I have one. I very seldom need to use it though. Mine was ordered for Asthma attacks. Did they give you albuterol or Duo-neb? Did you have a question about how to use it or something?Nan 50, MAList started in '84RB/ILD '04PF '08Asthma '09>> just got a nebulizer> has anyone used a nebulizer> > it's for the bronchitis, not for the pf> > > > > > Pink Joyce R (IPF 3/06) IFA 5/09 Pennsylvania > Donate Life Listed 1/09 Inactive 4/09> www.transplantfund. org>

Guest guest

I used one for awhile after I was in the hospital with pneumonia and other nasty lung problems. I think I used it 4 times a day for 10 days.Beverley Joy,71, UIP,NSIP 1-09,Diabetes,Sjogren's,Fibromyalgia IdahoSubject: nebulizerTo: breathe-support Date: Monday, December 21, 2009, 5:04 AM

just got a nebulizer

has anyone used a nebulizer

it's for the bronchitis, not for the pf

Pink Joyce R (IPF 3/06) IFA 5/09 Pennsylvania

Donate Life Listed 1/09 Inactive 4/09

www.transplantfund. org