RemedySpot.com

Re: don't tolerating acidofilus?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Any idea on whats happened? Can it be the acidofilus, or is it the skim milk powder from the goat yogurt? (I don't tolerate casein, I get very very autistic of it but have notice that yet..).Can't really tell. Could be either or both. Or the calcium. I do this kind of thing, too, so I know how you feel. But to be sure, you are going to have to retest them all one by one. Sounds like the stomach pain after dinner was the calcium, however. That may havealso set off the pain after lunch since you had that response to it previously. Also, it may have been that some yogurt was okay, but repeating the experience twice inone day was way too much - or perhaps those symptoms were going to catch up to youin any case. For the nausea, if you have any of the pink original pepto bismal, I would take that.Or ginger-seeped tea. Mara

I don't know if this will be helpful but I started with 1/8 teaspoon of homemade yogurt.  Maybe wait a day or two and start out with that amount of yogurt and don't take more acidolpholus pills or eat anymore yogurt that day.  See how you feel, if you don't have a reaction, the next day repeat and see if there is a reaction.  Slowly, work your way up like to 1/4 teaspoon if you aren't having reactions.

I couldn't tolerate it at all at first then started with a very small amount.  It felt like it burned when I first started it but doesn't now. 

Just FYI, Mara probably has a better idea than I do.

Any idea on whats happened? Can it be the acidofilus, or is it the skim milk powder from the goat yogurt? (I don't tolerate casein, I get very very autistic of it but have notice that yet..).

Can't really tell.  Could be either or both.   Or the calcium.  

I do this kind of thing, too, so I know how you feel.  But to be sure, you are going to have to 

retest them all one by one. 

Sounds like the stomach pain after dinner was the calcium, however.  That may have

also set off the pain after lunch since you had that response to it previously.  

Also, it may have been that some yogurt was okay, but repeating the experience twice in

one day was way too much - or perhaps those symptoms were going to catch up to you

in any case.  

For the nausea, if you have any of the pink original pepto bismal, I would take that.

Or ginger-seeped tea.  

Mara

--

41 cd

scd 12/05

I don't know if this will be helpful but I started with 1/8 teaspoon of homemade yogurt.  Maybe wait a day or two and start out with that amount of yogurt and don't take more acidolpholus pills or eat anymore yogurt that day.  See how you feel, if you don't have a reaction, the next day repeat and see if there is a reaction.  Slowly, work your way up like to 1/4 teaspoon if you aren't having reactions.

I couldn't tolerate it at all at first then started with a very small amount.  It felt like it burned when I first started it but doesn't now. 

Just FYI, Mara probably has a better idea than I do.

Any idea on whats happened? Can it be the acidofilus, or is it the skim milk powder from the goat yogurt? (I don't tolerate casein, I get very very autistic of it but have notice that yet..).

Can't really tell.  Could be either or both.   Or the calcium.  

I do this kind of thing, too, so I know how you feel.  But to be sure, you are going to have to 

retest them all one by one. 

Sounds like the stomach pain after dinner was the calcium, however.  That may have

also set off the pain after lunch since you had that response to it previously.  

Also, it may have been that some yogurt was okay, but repeating the experience twice in

one day was way too much - or perhaps those symptoms were going to catch up to you

in any case.  

For the nausea, if you have any of the pink original pepto bismal, I would take that.

Or ginger-seeped tea.  

Mara

--

41 cd

scd 12/05