RemedySpot.com

CellCept

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm having more than tummy problems but I have that too. I can't sit up for very long. I've had chills for 2 days and I can barely eat anything. I have an appointment with my PC in the morning. When I was off pred my diabetes went away. Now I am back on 5mg. and I think it may be back. I was feeling good before these new meds. I was alright on 2 of the Cellcept pills a day. A lot of my pain even went away but Friday I doubled the dosage and now I am SO sick.Beverley Joy,71,PF, Chronic HP, birds and mold 1-09,Sjogren's,Fibromyalgia Idaho

I am so frustrated, I went for a 6min walk today at the hospital. When I got there to sign in they tried to tell me I was at the wrong place I said no I am supposed to be here. Finially she found my name but it was for PFT's, I said no I am having a 6min walk, she called somebody on the phone and got it straightened out. I sat down and I almost started crying there at the hospital. I am so tired of always having to fight for any kind of treatment I get. I have learned so much from this board, because of everyone here I know what I need, I just have to fight to get anythingIn June I started Pulmonary Rehab and I could finially prove to my Dr. that I needed 02. In July I started on 02, 2 lpm with exertion. I've known for a while that that wasn't enough. In Dec. I finially got an oximeter to check my sats. For the last couple weeks I have been checking my sats while walking, I need at least 5 lpm to keep my sats in the low 90s. So I called my Dr.

to ask for the 6min walk test. They acted like I didn't know what I was talking about, but I insisted that I have one. So that is why I am here today. I am so tired of hveing to insist that I be given tests all the time. I think today was my breaking point. I would like to say the .... with all of the doctors, just give up on everything and sit home waiting to die. I just hate this disease, and the doctors that don't know anything.I'm sorry about this I guess I just needed to vent. I don't have anybody at home to talk.. I wish I lived closer to somebody so we could get together and talk. I feel so alone fighting this disease.Jo Ann 53 MI UIP 9/07

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 9.0.725 / Virus Database: 270.14.143/2624 - Release Date: 01/15/10 04:47:00

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 9.0.730 / Virus Database: 270.14.151/2633 - Release Date: 01/19/10 09:49:00

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 9.0.730 / Virus Database: 270.14.151/2633 - Release Date: 01/19/10 09:49:00