RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Looking for a writer to help me.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Miranda....I've been scrolling through posts after being gone for two days. I stopped on yours....let me give you another perspective of writing your OWN STORY, in your own words. Every writer (I am a freelance writer) has their own "voice". It's as much a part of the words you write as the meaning of the words.

Your posts on our board are certainly adequate to write something for Facebook.

A "ghost writer" will no doubt be good but it's not YOU Miranda. Write an outline to get started, fill and expand the outline, edit it until you know it's as good as you can do and then let that be good enough! None of us are perfect.

Go for it girl. And Cees says she will help if you need her.

MamaSher; IPF 2006; Cellular NSIP, PH, 2009, OR,.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 9:04 PM

To: Breathe-Support

Subject: Re: Looking for a writer to help me.

Miranda,I would be honored to help you if you'd like. Why don't you email me personally at ceesnews (AT) yahoo (DOT) com to talk about it. I'd have you call, but right now neither my home phone or cell phone are working very well. Hopefully, that won't last too long.I do have one favor to ask though. I'm in the process right now of writing a proposed synopsis for our book to present to the PF book committee. Since your story will already be out there on Facebook, may I use some of it as part of a chapter example? (And most likely actually use at least some of it in our PF book.)We don't live too far apart either, so possibly we could even get together to discuss your story. Right now I'm not allowed to drive with my broken heel in a cast, but where there's a will. . . . Right?Just let me know.Cees, S CalifIPF/UIP 10/08>> Hi Group, > > Its been a while. I dont remember if I posted about going back to the hospital with mild rejection. I was there about a week. Had mega doses of solumedrol and seem to doing Great now. I went to clinic yesterday and blood / xrays were all real good. I have been doing rehab to regain my strength. I have started driving agin, gonna have O2 concentrator picked up and Play with my kiddos. I have a life again.> > Well, I have been asked to put my story on Facebook. The problem is...I am Not a writer. It will sound as though my 7 year old wrote it. Is there anyone here that is willing to help me ? Plus, I think it is a bonus having somon that has first hand knowledge of what I am going through / went through. I know alot of you used to be teachers / writers. > > Please Help me,> Miranda> bi-lat trans 12/07/09>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 9.0.733 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2658 - Release Date: 01/30/10 11:35:00