RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (Dyane)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Her name is Lori

We got married just down for the Luxor as well.

And I have to say I love the hole retired thing

You might think that I am over the edge like most people do But I have a almost 200# dog, name Satchimo he is great pyrenees and I found a back pack for him and well guess what he is going to be my AIR aid Dog he is going to carry two D tanks I just need him to not chase cats so he doesn’t rip my nose off.

Walt 52 on Whidbey Island Dx IPF, NSIP, UIP 06

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.â€

Subject: (unknown)To: Breathe-Support Date: Saturday, December 5, 2009, 11:22 PM

Walt,CONGRATULATIONS! I got married to my dearest in Vegas at the littleChaple just up from the Luxor. Sorry your retired sooner than youthought but....such is life. What is your wonderful wifes name? Hangin there, soon the o2 will just be a habit like makeing your wife carryyour wallet in her purse LOL.Dyane Phoenix>>>> Hello Everyone> I have been lurking and trying to keep up. Welcome to all the newones. This is a great place to ask questions, unwind, vent, share or bea shoulder for somebody. I wanted to give you an update since lastcommunication. Let’s see. I knew my sats had dropping when I didanything and

was waiting for my apt to UWMC my pulmo doc did not seemoverly concerned then after work I was having a hard time so went to theHospital on 10-27-09 and that was my last day of working I am retired alittle earlier then I planned but o-well.Â> Went to Las Vegas over Thanksgiving and got Married there the Fridayafter.> They came last night and did my o2 set up I am on 3L with exertion and2 at night. WOW it is hard to get used to. I got a concentrator with ahome fill station. I know as from day one when I found you all and allthe steps along the way I will be asking questions and seeking advice.>  I did miss out on Margarita Thursdays but hey I am back.> Walt on Whidbey 52, DX 06 IPF,UIP,NSIP> Â> Â> Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice atthe end of the day saying, "I will try again

tomorrow.�>

Guest guest

Walt,Well Welcome Lori to the Air Family by proxy (or not my dearest had his left lung removed for non small cell lung cancer and we used to make bets on whose sat score would be highest LOL)I like the idea of the packs for the dog, tried to imagine my 16 lb Doxie doing the same and laughed for 5 minutes, maybe she can carry the chuck key for the E tanks on her coller haha)Have a wonderful day, I wonder when we will hear about Miranda?Dyane,

54, Phoenix, IIP 02 now NSIP 09, Breast Cancer, Psoriasis,

Lipodermatosclerosis, Diabetes, and now a RA like autoimmune component,

yadda yadda yadda."Life is not a journey to the grave with

intentions of arriving is a pretty, well-preserved body, but rather to

skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, chocolate in

one hand, Margaritas in the other, loudly proclaiming "Holy **** What a

ride!"."> >> >> >> > Hello Everyone> > I have been lurking and trying to keep up. Welcome to all the new> ones. This is a great place to ask questions, unwind, vent, share or be> a shoulder for somebody. I wanted to give you an update since last> communication. Let’s see. I knew my sats had dropping when I did> anything and was waiting for my apt to UWMC my pulmo doc did not seem> overly concerned then after work I was having a hard time so went to the> Hospital on 10-27-09 and that was my last day of working I am retired a> little earlier then I planned but o-well.Â> > Went to Las Vegas over Thanksgiving and got Married there the Friday> after.> > They came last night and did my o2 set up I am on 3L with exertion and> 2 at night. WOW it is hard to get used to. I got a concentrator with a> home fill station. I know as from day one when I found you all and all> the steps along the way I will be asking questions and seeking advice.> >  I did miss out on Margarita Thursdays but hey I am back.> > Walt on Whidbey 52, DX 06 IPF,UIP,NSIP> > Â> > Â> > Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at> the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.â€�> >>